Welcome to Yugioh! Singapore forum. Please login.

Have a nice day.

A place for YuGiOh fans or players to gather and chat

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Zombie Synchro (updated)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Blueyx
Duelist
Duelist

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2008-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Synchro (updated)   Tue Oct 07, 2008 7:59 am

Most people would be running Bottomless Traphole and Solemn Judgment, so getting Synchros out would be a problem if you don't run Solemn Judgment.
Back to top Go down
bahamut84
Millennium Earl
Millennium Earl

Number of posts : 1232
Registration date : 2007-12-16

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Synchro (updated)   Tue Oct 07, 2008 10:58 am

I'd love it when people use solemn on a synchro summon when you are playing undead. Takes half the effort to kill them =)

But yah, the deck works. Whatever the tweaks are, they are personal preference. Whatever works for you =/
Back to top Go down
http://duelingdays.blogspot.com
Ron
Elite Duelist
Elite Duelist

Number of posts : 1154
Registration date : 2007-12-22

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Synchro (updated)   Tue Oct 07, 2008 7:45 pm

sp1nn3r wrote:
IMO, OTK should be built based on speed. Whatever you do, do it fast. Don't add cards that "prolong the game and allow you to draw the cards you need to win". Personally, I dont think chances of that to happen is high; you are most likely prolonging the inevitable.

Hence, I dont suggest Solemn Judgment or even Thunder Break. PWWB is sitting on the fence. If you really need to play a card that helps you discard a card, Lightning Vortex is a good choice.

Wait till you get slapped by an otk, even if you wanted to lightning, you'll be dead before u could do it. Even if you could, I think stardust would be ready to negate it anyway. So I prefer Raigeki Break or PWWB, simply pre-empts the summon, and ruining your opponent want to summon out all his synchro... because synchro summons are interlinked by either diabolic or goblin zombie.

Well its certainly nice when u summon stardust and your opponent solemns it. Slap him with another and the job will be done in a turn or two.
Back to top Go down
sp1nn3r
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist

Number of posts : 407
Registration date : 2008-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Synchro (updated)   Tue Oct 07, 2008 7:58 pm

Ron wrote:

Wait till you get slapped by an otk, even if you wanted to lightning, you'll be dead before u could do it. Even if you could, I think stardust would be ready to negate it anyway. So I prefer Raigeki Break or PWWB, simply pre-empts the summon, and ruining your opponent want to summon out all his synchro... because synchro summons are interlinked by either diabolic or goblin zombie.

Well its certainly nice when u summon stardust and your opponent solemns it. Slap him with another and the job will be done in a turn or two.

Why would Raigeki Break any better than Lightning Vortex when Stardust Dragon is on the field? If you are saying that your opponent summons some other stuffs before Stardust, then I have nothing to say. I did say that PWWB is on the fence; dont tweak my words.

Its pretty situational to tell whether Solemning a Stardust is better or allow that Dragon to stay on the field. This children's card game is getting tougher to play by the expansions =)
Back to top Go down
Maelstrom
Privaron
Privaron

Number of posts : 600
Registration date : 2008-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Synchro (updated)   Tue Oct 07, 2008 9:12 pm

Forgot that you have to throw a monster. Meh, I never throw anything besides monster cards as the cost anyway...

Regarding PWWB/Thunder Break, they are for defense in general. If you somehow get a bad hand then you let opponent set up an OTK, Thunder Break or PWWB would screw their combo up (killing Zombie Master slows the OTK and killing Clevonse slows their synchro-ing, obviously).

For Stardust, just let your opponent have their way because (correct me if I'm wrong) they usually summon Stardust late, especially if they are swarming for an OTK. This should give you room to activate Thunder Break or PWWB, save yourself and next turn just kill the Stardust with Goyou or bounce it with Brionac. Still, it is situational.

Solemn is just for... Emergencies. I guess it's really situational and if you go fast enough you should be able to OTK and Solemn will not do much. Just realised that. It just kinda makes me feel... Secure? If your opponent Solemns any synchro, or opens a face down Flush, you should be able to fill the field again because of the loopy loop when it comes to Zombie Synchro. Zombie Master ftw.

I think I'll incorporate 2 Clevonse, 2 Teleports and 1 Psycho Commander and remove 3 Solemn, 1 Foolish Burial and 1 Wulf soon. Will it have any adverse or negative effect on the deck? So far after I played about 2 matches with tele... Not too bad. Haven't tried going without Solemns though.
Back to top Go down
Pradian
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist

Number of posts : 229
Registration date : 2008-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Synchro (updated)   Tue Oct 07, 2008 9:21 pm

This children's card game is getting tougher to play by the expansions =) <-- This is what makes it fun. Personally when i fight mirror matches with zombies i will use PWWB cause when you flip zombie master back to deck, they can't revive it with mezuki. =/ Btw i am using kycoo with zombie decks.

I don't trust the teleport form though probably cuz i dont have emergency teleport so can't test how it works. =/

Last edited by Pradian on Tue Oct 07, 2008 9:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Maelstrom
Privaron
Privaron

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Synchro (updated)   Tue Oct 07, 2008 9:31 pm

Hmm yeah. It all comes with experience... Teleport has been quite pleasant actually, it's always good to do some extra damage and speed up the OTK by teleporting during battle phase, attacking and synchro-ing during main phase 2.
Back to top Go down
sp1nn3r
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Synchro (updated)   Tue Oct 07, 2008 9:54 pm

Stardust is usually an early summoned monster. As I said, I'd rather play it fast than play it safe. This is because an OTK deck with a bad hand normally equates to losing unless your opponent makes seriously big mistakes or he is playing a deck that is made up of mostly structure decks or he has an equally bad hand. This Children's Card Game is also getting more competitive by the days; making it only possible to be playing by teenagers and above... Poor children.
Back to top Go down
bahamut84
Millennium Earl
Millennium Earl

Number of posts : 1232
Registration date : 2007-12-16

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Synchro (updated)   Wed Oct 08, 2008 12:16 am

and this childrens card game require some serious money nowadays.
Back to top Go down
http://duelingdays.blogspot.com
sp1nn3r
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Synchro (updated)   Wed Oct 08, 2008 12:30 am

Indeed, how can children be able to afford those money?!
Back to top Go down
kKbz
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist

Number of posts : 715
Registration date : 2007-12-23

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Synchro (updated)   Wed Oct 08, 2008 12:48 am

Just open their mouth ^^" ''Daddy" "Mummy" "Bro" "Sis" etc etc...
Back to top Go down
sp1nn3r
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Synchro (updated)   Wed Oct 08, 2008 12:51 am

kkbz, you fit the bill for this Children's Card Game and you can go "dad, mum, big brother, big sister"; you are only 3 years old... =)
Back to top Go down
kKbz
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Synchro (updated)   Wed Oct 08, 2008 12:54 am

Quote :
kkbz, you fit the bill for this Children's Card Game and you can go "dad, mum, big brother, big sister"; you are only 3 years old... =)

= =" .. I put my age as the time i join the forum ma..lolx

Hmm.. wonders will i get free card by calling someone.......

lolx ^^"
Back to top Go down
Ron
Elite Duelist
Elite Duelist

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Synchro (updated)   Wed Oct 08, 2008 3:56 pm

sp1nn3r wrote:
Ron wrote:

Why would Raigeki Break any better than Lightning Vortex when Stardust Dragon is on the field? If you are saying that your opponent summons some other stuffs before Stardust, then I have nothing to say. I did say that PWWB is on the fence; dont tweak my words.

Its pretty situational to tell whether Solemning a Stardust is better or allow that Dragon to stay on the field. This children's card game is getting tougher to play by the expansions =)

Tweaking your words? Oh dear you are seriously misunderstood.

Ever tried getting hit by RB or PWWB when you're trying to synchro summon something when someone just irritates you by PWWB, RB, Book of Moon your tuner monster?

To answer your first part, you can read my previous post.
Oh and I just answered the second part as well.

And yes it's all under different circumstances, I thought you didn't quite understand that.

To answer the third part, u could either leave it on the field and hit it with goyo next turn, or u could just pre-empt the summon by RB, PWWB or Book of Moon.

Cheers.
Back to top Go down
Blueyx
Duelist
Duelist

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Synchro (updated)   Wed Oct 08, 2008 4:00 pm

Compulsory Evacuation Device is a cheaper way to get rid of any synchro since it does not need a cost like PWWB or RB except Thought Ruler Archfiend.
Back to top Go down
sp1nn3r
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Synchro (updated)   Wed Oct 08, 2008 6:07 pm

Ron: Yep, thats why I play 2 Book of Moons and some Emergency Evacuation. I dont really like discarding cards from my hand as I never know when they are useful.

Blueyx: =)
Back to top Go down
Ron
Elite Duelist
Elite Duelist

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Synchro (updated)   Wed Oct 08, 2008 6:14 pm

sp1nn3r wrote:
Ron: Yep, thats why I play 2 Book of Moons and some Emergency Evacuation. I dont really like discarding cards from my hand as I never know when they are useful.

Good Choice =)
Back to top Go down
kKbz
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Synchro (updated)   Wed Oct 08, 2008 7:48 pm

Quote :

Yupz, agree with Ron.

Actually both raigeki break and pwwb has their pros and cons. =)
Back to top Go down
sp1nn3r
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Synchro (updated)   Wed Oct 08, 2008 11:55 pm

PWWB is usually better because it sets opponent off 1 turn. But who knows, sometimes you will want to play Raigeki Break because of maybe Monarch and Nomi monsters like Dark Armed Dragon.
Back to top Go down
Maelstrom
Privaron
Privaron

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Synchro (updated)   Wed Oct 22, 2008 10:31 pm

bumpz updated
Back to top Go down
Blueyx
Duelist
Duelist

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Synchro (updated)   Fri Oct 24, 2008 9:47 am

I suggest that you should have more revival cards like Il Blub, 3 Zombie Master and 3 Book of Life if you want to use Undead World to its fullness.
Back to top Go down
kKbz
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Synchro (updated)   Sun Oct 26, 2008 12:55 am

Err.. you have a weird ratio on your traps = ="

1x PWWB
1x Raigeki Break

I think either you put each 2 copies or you choose 1 of them to 2 copies or even 1 of them 3 copies.

You think about it bahz.. ^^".. have funz
Back to top Go down
Maelstrom
Privaron
Privaron

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Synchro (updated)   Sun Oct 26, 2008 1:30 pm

Lol... PWWB is just in case of Stardust... But I sided 1 Compulsory Evac just in case... Fine then I'll just use Thunder Break lol, I prefer destroying. Opponent summon DAD= PWWB useless.

EDIT: Took out 1 Zombie World. Extra revival cards aren't really necessary, slows the deck down...
Back to top Go down
OkNow92
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist

Number of posts : 242
Registration date : 2008-08-20

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Synchro (updated)   Sun Oct 26, 2008 7:34 pm

if u wan ur deck to b more fast put RIFOA x2 max out goblin zombie i don think the dd trap is needed put 1 more thuder break will do
Back to top Go down
Maelstrom
Privaron
Privaron

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Synchro (updated)   Mon Oct 27, 2008 7:42 pm

OkNow92 wrote:
if u wan ur deck to b more fast put RIFOA x2 max out goblin zombie i don think the dd trap is needed put 1 more thuder break will do

Reinforcements ah... I'll consider, maybe take out the Return for it... Cause Return can revive all then synchro again, send to graveyard can reuse... See first ba. Goblin Zombie I not sure. Thanks for your suggestions.
Back to top Go down
kKbz
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Synchro (updated)   Mon Oct 27, 2008 11:16 pm

RIFOA?? i really dont know whats that.

Reinforcement of the army shortform shldnt it be 'ROTA' ? -> Je$$ uses this as the short term..
Back to top Go down
Ron
Elite Duelist
Elite Duelist

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Synchro (updated)   Tue Oct 28, 2008 3:48 pm

Lol ROTA sounds like roti prata... yeah that's what they call it nowadays... ROTA ROTA ROTA... lol for Reinforcement of the Army..
Back to top Go down
Maelstrom
Privaron
Privaron

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Synchro (updated)   Tue Oct 28, 2008 4:14 pm

Lol... I thought RotA was standard short form... Anyway I edited the deck liao I think should be quite stable... But should I take out the Hedgehogs for Dark Armed? Walao like that look like kKbz's deck -_-|||
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Synchro (updated)   Today at 9:09 am

Back to top Go down

Zombie Synchro (updated)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5