Welcome to Yugioh! Singapore forum. Please login.

Have a nice day.


A place for YuGiOh fans or players to gather and chat
 
HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Mind Crush

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
IcyPyroZ
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist


Number of posts : 692
Age : 19
Location : -
Registration date : 2012-01-16

PostSubject: Mind Crush   Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:13 am

Scenario,
Black Whirlwind is on the field, I summon Blackwing - Shura the Blue Flame and use whirlwind's effect to get Blackwing - Gale the Whirlwind. Opponent uses Mind Crush and declares "gale" but did not say out the full name or says the name incorrectly.

What should happen in this situation if it were to be in a competitive scene?
Back to top Go down
shaunewbiez
Elite Duelist
Elite Duelist


Number of posts : 1641
Age : 22
Location : Loyang, Pasir Ris
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Mind Crush   Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:16 am

You either request your opponent to say the full name, or, normally, we'd just let it go since it's kind of.. Extreme to ask your opponent to say the entire name.
Back to top Go down
RedEyesFan
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist


Number of posts : 644
Age : 23
Location : Singapore
Registration date : 2010-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Mind Crush   Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:24 am

why not have him say the 8 digit code on the bottom left?
Back to top Go down
bahamut84
Millennium Earl
Millennium Earl


Number of posts : 1232
Age : 32
Location : Antartica
Registration date : 2007-12-16

PostSubject: Re: Mind Crush   Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:55 am

As long as both player understands what card is declared,
1) you can describe the card, card effect
2) card serial number if you want to (but if you get this wrong then totally no return)

If you are not happy with what is going on, ask a judge over.

_________________

http://duelingdays.blogspot.com
Back to top Go down
http://duelingdays.blogspot.com
vampirerion
Elite Duelist
Elite Duelist


Number of posts : 1981
Age : 1483
Location : France
Registration date : 2010-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Mind Crush   Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:03 am

IcyPyroZ wrote:
Scenario,
Black Whirlwind is on the field, I summon Blackwing - Shura the Blue Flame and use whirlwind's effect to get Blackwing - Gale the Whirlwind. Opponent uses Mind Crush and declares "gale" but did not say out the full name or says the name incorrectly.

What should happen in this situation if it were to be in a competitive scene?

If it were to be in a competitive scene, dun be a dick and just drop that gale because he declared it right after u added it to your hand ==. anyway u also advantage cos 0 for 1 lol.
Back to top Go down
Axehead
Judai Yuki
Judai Yuki


Number of posts : 2490
Age : 21
Location : Singapore
Registration date : 2008-07-18

PostSubject: Re: Mind Crush   Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:05 am

vampirerion wrote:
IcyPyroZ wrote:
Scenario,
Black Whirlwind is on the field, I summon Blackwing - Shura the Blue Flame and use whirlwind's effect to get Blackwing - Gale the Whirlwind. Opponent uses Mind Crush and declares "gale" but did not say out the full name or says the name incorrectly.

What should happen in this situation if it were to be in a competitive scene?

If it were to be in a competitive scene, dun be a dick and just drop that gale because he declared it right after u added it to your hand ==. anyway u also advantage cos 0 for 1 lol.

Mind Crush for Dark Hole kenna BLS is plus one.
Back to top Go down
vampirerion
Elite Duelist
Elite Duelist


Number of posts : 1981
Age : 1483
Location : France
Registration date : 2010-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Mind Crush   Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:08 am

Axehead wrote:
vampirerion wrote:
IcyPyroZ wrote:
Scenario,
Black Whirlwind is on the field, I summon Blackwing - Shura the Blue Flame and use whirlwind's effect to get Blackwing - Gale the Whirlwind. Opponent uses Mind Crush and declares "gale" but did not say out the full name or says the name incorrectly.

What should happen in this situation if it were to be in a competitive scene?

If it were to be in a competitive scene, dun be a dick and just drop that gale because he declared it right after u added it to your hand ==. anyway u also advantage cos 0 for 1 lol.

Mind Crush for Dark Hole kenna BLS is plus one.

mind crush for mind crush so opponent cant mind crush u.
Back to top Go down
Axehead
Judai Yuki
Judai Yuki


Number of posts : 2490
Age : 21
Location : Singapore
Registration date : 2008-07-18

PostSubject: Re: Mind Crush   Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:16 am

Back to top Go down
IcyPyroZ
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist


Number of posts : 692
Age : 19
Location : -
Registration date : 2012-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Mind Crush   Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:07 pm

Another question, wad if he say " blackwing - gale the moon shadow"? just an example. Smile
Back to top Go down
bahamut84
Millennium Earl
Millennium Earl


Number of posts : 1232
Age : 32
Location : Antartica
Registration date : 2007-12-16

PostSubject: Re: Mind Crush   Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:46 pm

Then ask him to describe what he wants

_________________

http://duelingdays.blogspot.com
Back to top Go down
http://duelingdays.blogspot.com
Axehead
Judai Yuki
Judai Yuki


Number of posts : 2490
Age : 21
Location : Singapore
Registration date : 2008-07-18

PostSubject: Re: Mind Crush   Sun Jan 22, 2012 5:54 pm

Or hand him a marker and the most expensive piece of cardboard you own and tell him to draw it out.
Back to top Go down
RedEyesFan
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist


Number of posts : 644
Age : 23
Location : Singapore
Registration date : 2010-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Mind Crush   Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:14 pm

IcyPyroZ wrote:
Another question, wad if he say " blackwing - gale the moon shadow"? just an example. Smile

but the name as said by Crow Hogan is Black Feather - Shipuu no Gale...

so you are automatically disqualified by using a non-existent card.
Back to top Go down
Yoan.Yuki
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist


Number of posts : 143
Age : 32
Location : Bogotá, Colombia
Registration date : 2011-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Mind Crush   Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:36 am

IcyPyroZ wrote:
Scenario,
Black Whirlwind is on the field, I summon Blackwing - Shura the Blue Flame and use whirlwind's effect to get Blackwing - Gale the Whirlwind. Opponent uses Mind Crush and declares "gale" but did not say out the full name or says the name incorrectly.

What should happen in this situation if it were to be in a competitive scene?
--
You cannot declare just "Gale", because there's more card with that name. (Gale Dogra).
-
In the case of competition level, the player using Mind Crush can use a detailed description of the art or its stats and effect; even the card password (no refunds).
--
EXAMPLE:

if you say "Blackwing Gale" = correct.
if you say "Gale" = incorrect.
if you say "blackwing monster which can cut ATK/DEF of monsters by half and its restricted, kinda blue and big eyes" = correct (the wtf explanation)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Mind Crush   Today at 11:43 pm

Back to top Go down
 
Mind Crush
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Mind Crush
» Mind crush
» MAXIMIZING VALUE - MIND CRUSH
» ROTA vs mind crush
» Crush, Dustshoot and indications

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: YUGIOH :: YuGiOh! General :: Ruling Questions and Card Translations-
Jump to: