Welcome to Yugioh! Singapore forum. Please login.

Have a nice day.

A place for YuGiOh fans or players to gather and chat

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Gladiator Beasts (updated lol)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
bladeknight89
Privaron
Privaron

Number of posts : 568
Registration date : 2008-06-11

PostSubject: Re: Gladiator Beasts (updated lol)   Sun Aug 17, 2008 11:32 pm

stocking up on royal oppression would be a better option =D
Back to top Go down
lingbu
Judai Yuki
Judai Yuki

Number of posts : 2945
Registration date : 2007-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Gladiator Beasts (updated lol)   Mon Aug 18, 2008 12:15 am

skill drain, bloo-d, oppresion.

i prefer bloo-d wif royal decree.
dun answer me wif smash ground, lightning etc.
nth is perfect even in ygo.
Back to top Go down
http://www.onepieceofbleach.com
Maelstrom
Privaron
Privaron

Number of posts : 600
Registration date : 2008-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Gladiator Beasts (updated lol)   Mon Aug 18, 2008 3:28 pm

lol but what u gonna run oppression with? gadget? beatdown? ._. anyway if u run with gadgets like the TCG people in north america then summon one laquari whack die lol...unless u gonna use vanity's fiend? Shocked
Back to top Go down
jadow
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist

Number of posts : 675
Registration date : 2008-08-16

PostSubject: Re: Gladiator Beasts (updated lol)   Mon Aug 18, 2008 7:31 pm

no la... they sure got shrink overclock remote or something de.where got 1 gadget wait their for u to wak. any1 any1 tried adding icarus att for GB?
Back to top Go down
lingbu
Judai Yuki
Judai Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Gladiator Beasts (updated lol)   Mon Aug 18, 2008 7:34 pm

there is deck wich included icarus attack, wif DD crow extra birdie and the KFC.

To jadow: wow u drew tat? nice display!!
Back to top Go down
ah jie
Privaron
Privaron

Number of posts : 4471

PostSubject: Re: Gladiator Beasts (updated lol)   Mon Aug 18, 2008 7:45 pm

wat is KFC
Back to top Go down
lingbu
Judai Yuki
Judai Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Gladiator Beasts (updated lol)   Mon Aug 18, 2008 7:48 pm

ah jie wrote:
wat is KFC

Kentucky Fried Chicken ...

the bestari i tink. The 1500 atk bird.
if wrong correct me cos i duno GB names except secutor!!!
Back to top Go down
jadow
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist

PostSubject: Re: Gladiator Beasts (updated lol)   Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:55 pm

lol.ya bestari . jus know theres small bird. abit small bird and big bird. birds of the same feather unite??

wanna try small, abit bigger ,big bird+ prismer for 3 icarus. lots of chances for nuking.

i drew that hao a long long time ago i think.
Back to top Go down
Ron
Elite Duelist
Elite Duelist

Number of posts : 1154
Registration date : 2007-12-22

PostSubject: Re: Gladiator Beasts (updated lol)   Tue Aug 19, 2008 6:03 pm

Icarus is a big risk. To jadow, purpose of gb is not to nuke, but to slowly take control of the game. Its not like Dark Armed Return when 1 turn u can suddenly die to 3 Dark Armed DMOC and Darklord Zerato. I mean, u can speed things up, but icarus is not very advisable. Tried it b4. Made my deck even more unstable.

And test tigers are GOOD. YES THEY ARE. Don't ever say that they are overrated because they speed up the gb deck A LOT. If you haven't tried playing a competitive gb deck, I suggest you to learn more first (:

Playing Lightning Vortex is like wasting your hand away. I prefer to play defensive first then slowly get more aggressive, then kill opponent off. I rather consolidate my hand rather than waste it away.

U cannot icarus with Prisma. Its not a winged-beast.
Back to top Go down
Maelstrom
Privaron
Privaron

PostSubject: Re: Gladiator Beasts (updated lol)   Tue Aug 19, 2008 6:39 pm

Ron wrote:
Icarus is a big risk. To jadow, purpose of gb is not to nuke, but to slowly take control of the game. Its not like Dark Armed Return when 1 turn u can suddenly die to 3 Dark Armed DMOC and Darklord Zerato. I mean, u can speed things up, but icarus is not very advisable. Tried it b4. Made my deck even more unstable.

And test tigers are GOOD. YES THEY ARE. Don't ever say that they are overrated because they speed up the gb deck A LOT. If you haven't tried playing a competitive gb deck, I suggest you to learn more first (:

Playing Lightning Vortex is like wasting your hand away. I prefer to play defensive first then slowly get more aggressive, then kill opponent off. I rather consolidate my hand rather than waste it away.

U cannot icarus with Prisma. Its not a winged-beast.

well said, but i would like to add on my opinion - icarus is pointless because the GB you'll be sac-ing for icarus can end up to be something even more useful and can destroy nearly the same amount of cards - let's say icarus is used on a gyzarus. you end up losing a monster that could give you 2 more monsters (special summoning effect of GB) and can nuke 2 up to 2 monsters with fishy boy. or you could special summon 2 beatsticks like dimacari or laquari. anyway by the time you get out gyzarus your opponent's field should nearly be empty, so more often than not you'll have to nuke your own cards.

lightning vortex is a last resort - i only use it when i'm in a screwy position, if not it's just a hand clogger. will consider taking it out.

about test tiger, i can't say much because i've never tried it. however in my opinion, if you doubt what ron said, don't. from what i know he has a lot of experience with GBs and is a skilled player in general (maybe i just lack experience but whatever).
Back to top Go down
sp1nn3r
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist

Number of posts : 407
Registration date : 2008-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Gladiator Beasts (updated lol)   Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:15 pm

Icarus is NOT meant for you to deliberately destroy your own birds... Because of cards like Bottomless Trap Hole and Dimensional Prison, you play Icarus Attack.

I have played many mirror matches with GB using my GB (which I have dismantled) and when they play Bottomless, its normally Bestiari (1500 atk; just nice) and also with Dimensional Prison... You are unable to retreive those cards back. This would slow down the summon of Gyzarus. Similarly, when Gyzarus comes to the field, you can use Icarus Attack when they play Bottomless Trap Hole... You destroy 2 cards first, then allow the effect of Gyzarus to resolve, killing any remainders. Remember, Icarus can ONLY be activated if your opponent has at least 2 cards on his field.

Ron is definitely correct on Test Tiger... Prisma + Tiger combo is what makes you control the field as early as turn 1 (when your opponent goes first)... "Transformation" is not that important and Heraklinos normally comes out at the end when you have Chariot to help prevent his death through card effects. Its all situational based. But if you start off with a Prisma + Tiger combo early, you have a good chance to win the game.
Back to top Go down
bahamut84
Millennium Earl
Millennium Earl

Number of posts : 1232
Registration date : 2007-12-16

PostSubject: Re: Gladiator Beasts (updated lol)   Wed Aug 20, 2008 12:23 am

Just wait till you get skill drained, all the birds are useless. Which is where Icarus attack comes into use. No one ask you purposely sacrifice your birds for fun.
Back to top Go down
http://duelingdays.blogspot.com
jadow
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist

PostSubject: Re: Gladiator Beasts (updated lol)   Wed Aug 20, 2008 12:38 am

um. i use icarus mainly as counter attack as opposed as a spear.But ya i havent had much experience using it,the 2 copies in my deck just keep evading my draw.in any it was a mistake on my part to mention prisma as a bird >< .

lightning vortex is useful for me, maybe its my way of playing. i tend rely alot on cards that focus to destroy and fillet o keep cramp my draw.

test tigers... i tried it out but i really dont think its too useful since mainly i play with the search alot, to me test tiger is like a one use token.yes i confess that i have not tried 3 prisma + 3 tiger yet i only tried either or.maybe my style of playing is just too weird.
Back to top Go down
lingbu
Judai Yuki
Judai Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Gladiator Beasts (updated lol)   Wed Aug 20, 2008 12:45 am

cold wave.
test tiger + gb or prismer.
out come secutor, wack def monster, if it doesnt destroy secutor or is fossil dyna. u have big bird. Enjoy yr meal.

Said liao that not everyting is perfect even in ygo.
there's a reason for every ting on earth, so as to say every cards in ygo there is also a reason.

Dun say they are not matched. Someting surprising may turn out in the end.
Back to top Go down
Maelstrom
Privaron
Privaron

PostSubject: Re: Gladiator Beasts (updated lol)   Wed Aug 20, 2008 6:11 pm

skill drain and royal oppression are reasons that breaker might be useful in the deck...maybe if you have no choice, using a well-timed solemn might change the outcome of the game if you get skill drained/oppression'd.

icarus attack does serve that purpose but the point is, you might have to end up nuking your own monsters because GBs are likely to leave your opponent's field less than full, especially once KFC comes out. how often are there 4 cards on your opponent's side of the field, especially since now DAD synchro is nerfed, to some extent? imo even though icarus can be useful, having it sided is a better idea.

burial from a D.D. might be another solution to bottomless/d.prison, together with parry (the one that negates a trap if you have a GB on field). both are overlooked but i think parry is worth a try, at least siding it in threes. with this new format everyone will think GBs are a threat but oppression/skill drain really screws them up, therefore siding or even maining anti-counters to GBs are necessary(obviously).

going to try maining 1 parry before test tigers come out, need to find room though. any advice? Shocked
Back to top Go down
sp1nn3r
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist

PostSubject: Re: Gladiator Beasts (updated lol)   Wed Aug 20, 2008 7:59 pm

Dont try Parry, try Dark Bribe. Its better.
Back to top Go down
Ron
Elite Duelist
Elite Duelist

PostSubject: Re: Gladiator Beasts (updated lol)   Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:52 pm

bahamut84 wrote:
Just wait till you get skill drained, all the birds are useless. Which is where Icarus attack comes into use. No one ask you purposely sacrifice your birds for fun.

There's always a way to overcome skilldrain... just realised lol...

hmm.
Back to top Go down
jadow
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist

PostSubject: Re: Gladiator Beasts (updated lol)   Wed Aug 20, 2008 9:23 pm

um. doesnt skill drain negate breaker? as in if its already open from the start. i felt that we will be seeing alot of drain, fortress, oppression gadget and monarch decks from now on. hence the idea. in any case i keep cold waves sided instead bec it interferes wit my play.i keep icarus decked as many a times i get pushed into a corner by lightlords and other high attack otk decks. ya, maybe i should keep icarus sided instead as we will be seeing less of these rush decks and theres always chariot..but it has proven great help when i get pushed into a corner when my gb cannot survive one battle phrase.

gb personal support cards are not really good. is any1 going to include defensive tatics when it comes out from the xtra pack?
Back to top Go down
Maelstrom
Privaron
Privaron

PostSubject: Re: Gladiator Beasts (updated lol)   Wed Aug 20, 2008 9:36 pm

Don't think so...sounds good in theory but then again...By the way, dark bribe isn't necessarily better than parry, parry has no cost at all and 99% of the time you're gonna use parry to defend your GB, so yeah. You most likely won't come to a situation where you have no GB and thus parry is a dead draw.
Back to top Go down
jadow
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist

PostSubject: Re: Gladiator Beasts (updated lol)   Wed Aug 20, 2008 10:27 pm

actually i think taht may happen, bec each time u use parry u have to return 1 gb back to yr deck i rmb.the 1 taht needs a gb on the field is chariot.halfway in the game u will be wondering y is yr grave so thin.(happens to me all the time) i rather choose to pay a thousand using 7 tools and negate solemn. xD
Back to top Go down
sp1nn3r
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist

PostSubject: Re: Gladiator Beasts (updated lol)   Thu Aug 21, 2008 12:00 am

Parry is nowhere close to being as good Dark Bribe. You could try it out and tell me the result. BTW, Dark Bribe has no cost as well, the only drawback is your opponent gets to draw a card.

More importantly, Dark Bribe can negate BOTH magic and trap while Parry only stops trap. Your call man.
Back to top Go down
Maelstrom
Privaron
Privaron

PostSubject: Re: Gladiator Beasts (updated lol)   Thu Aug 21, 2008 1:06 pm

my bad, totally forgot about the part that requires returning a gb to deck. in that case parry isn't that good..then again dark bribe letting your opponent draw 1 isn't as dangerous as last format because of all the otk decks. maybe it can be sided in threes?
btw seven tools is quite funny lol, pay 1k negate every trap=ownage.
Back to top Go down
ah jie
Privaron
Privaron

Number of posts : 4471

PostSubject: Re: Gladiator Beasts (updated lol)   Thu Aug 21, 2008 1:24 pm

wow.. nv see ppl play seven tool in GB deck before..

Privaron

PostSubject: Re: Gladiator Beasts (updated lol)   Thu Aug 21, 2008 5:51 pm

just side it lor, now with people using stun and royal and skill drain to anti GB need these kinds of preventive measures(not related to condoms)...lol
Back to top Go down
jadow
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist

PostSubject: Re: Gladiator Beasts (updated lol)   Thu Aug 21, 2008 6:49 pm

dont think actually need la. bride is enought.1 card is nothing compared to a limited like monster reborn or a costly like solemn. if u realli r afraid. add decrees and focus on quickplay instead.
Back to top Go down
Ron
Elite Duelist
Elite Duelist

PostSubject: Re: Gladiator Beasts (updated lol)   Thu Aug 21, 2008 7:33 pm

sp1nn3r wrote:
Parry is nowhere close to being as good Dark Bribe. You could try it out and tell me the result. BTW, Dark Bribe has no cost as well, the only drawback is your opponent gets to draw a card.

More importantly, Dark Bribe can negate BOTH magic and trap while Parry only stops trap. Your call man.

Thats where you're wrong. Parry makes your opponent lose one card. while dark bribe replaces the lost card with another.

In the current meta, i believe parry would be better.
Back to top Go down
Zerker
Duelist
Duelist

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2008-08-12

PostSubject: Re: Gladiator Beasts (updated lol)   Thu Aug 21, 2008 7:50 pm

Lol i you want following the current meta try : (Following new banlist)

GB Andal x1
GB Laquari x2
GB Darius x2
GB Equite x1
GB Bestiari x3
GB Murmillo x1
Sangan x1
Cyber Dragon x1
Breaker the magical warrior x1
Test Tiger x3
E Hero Prisma x2

Spells:
GB Proving Ground x2
Cold Wave x2
Heavy Storm x1
MST x1
Enemy Controller x1
Monster Reborn x1
Book of Moon x2
Reinforcement of the army x1

Traps:
Solemn Judgement x3
Trap Dustshoot x1
Bottomless Traphole x2
GB Chariot x3
Mirror Force x1
Torrential Tribute x1

Last edited by Zerker on Sat Aug 23, 2008 9:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Maelstrom
Privaron
Privaron

PostSubject: Re: Gladiator Beasts (updated lol)   Fri Aug 22, 2008 7:38 pm

Zerker wrote:

GB Andal x1
GB Laquari x2
GB Darius x2
GB Equite x1
GB Bestiari x3
GB Murmillo x1
Sangan x1
Cyber Dragon x1
Test Tiger x3
E Hero Prisma x2

Spells:
GB Proving Ground x2
Cold Wave x2
Heavy Storm x1
MST x1
Enemy Controller x1
Monster Reborn x1
Book of Moon x2
Reinforcement of the army x2

Traps:
Solemn Judgement x3
Trap Dustshoot x1
Bottomless Traphole x2
GB Chariot x3
Mirror Force x1
Torrential Tribute x1

Lol wth, andal? i suppose it is just in case you get lolpwnt by royal oppression/skill drain, correct? i'd rather have it sided...

Trap dustshoot has never, ever worked for me. I had it mained before, it was useless when i drew it outside of starting hand.

Trap lineup seems fine other than the dustshoot. i would use a parry over it.

book of moon? why? I don't know, but i find that shrink works much better, to protect your smaller GBs like fishy and secutor book of moon only gets your opponent's monster in defense, something that blocks fishy. you could use any GB to ram into it, take minor damage and swap out for a fishy to kill it. this cannot be done with book of moon. I may be being ignorant here, so please enlighten me.

Cyber - unnecessary. No. Tribute fodder is useless here. Can't see a situation when it would help - in some cases it might even clog your field when you're trying to swarm with GBs and when you are trying to return Gyza to extra deck to spec 2 GBs, there might be no space.

Breaker is fine, helps with oppression. As for the prismas...Even though you might choose to run prismas, i wouldn't run more than 1 prisma and max out the proving grounds. Prismas cost a bomb too Sad I can get out heraklinos fast enough. Anyway if you run prisma i would suggest having darius maxed.

I am going to add test tigers once extra pack comes out. Maybe 2 will be enough? Not sure. Currently I have half a mind to take out 1 vortex, 1 darius and 1 equite to fit in 3 test tigers.

Secutor is useful. That is all i will say, it's all preference.

Oh yeah! Sangan can search out tigers...Will try to add in one maybe with 1 CCV, maybe i'll take out reaper.
Back to top Go down
Zerker
Duelist
Duelist

PostSubject: Re: Gladiator Beasts (updated lol)   Fri Aug 22, 2008 8:52 pm

Maelstrom wrote:
Zerker wrote:

GB Andal x1
GB Laquari x2
GB Darius x2
GB Equite x1
GB Bestiari x3
GB Murmillo x1
Sangan x1
Cyber Dragon x1
Test Tiger x3
E Hero Prisma x2

Spells:
GB Proving Ground x2
Cold Wave x2
Heavy Storm x1
MST x1
Enemy Controller x1
Monster Reborn x1
Book of Moon x2
Reinforcement of the army x2

Traps:
Solemn Judgement x3
Trap Dustshoot x1
Bottomless Traphole x2
GB Chariot x3
Mirror Force x1
Torrential Tribute x1

Lol wth, andal? i suppose it is just in case you get lolpwnt by royal oppression/skill drain, correct? i'd rather have it sided...

Trap dustshoot has never, ever worked for me. I had it mained before, it was useless when i drew it outside of starting hand.

Trap lineup seems fine other than the dustshoot. i would use a parry over it.

book of moon? why? I don't know, but i find that shrink works much better, to protect your smaller GBs like fishy and secutor book of moon only gets your opponent's monster in defense, something that blocks fishy. you could use any GB to ram into it, take minor damage and swap out for a fishy to kill it. this cannot be done with book of moon. I may be being ignorant here, so please enlighten me.

Cyber - unnecessary. No. Tribute fodder is useless here. Can't see a situation when it would help - in some cases it might even clog your field when you're trying to swarm with GBs and when you are trying to return Gyza to extra deck to spec 2 GBs, there might be no space.

Breaker is fine, helps with oppression. As for the prismas...Even though you might choose to run prismas, i wouldn't run more than 1 prisma and max out the proving grounds. Prismas cost a bomb too Sad I can get out heraklinos fast enough. Anyway if you run prisma i would suggest having darius maxed.

I am going to add test tigers once extra pack comes out. Maybe 2 will be enough? Not sure. Currently I have half a mind to take out 1 vortex, 1 darius and 1 equite to fit in 3 test tigers.

Secutor is useful. That is all i will say, it's all preference.

Oh yeah! Sangan can search out tigers...Will try to add in one maybe with 1 CCV, maybe i'll take out reaper.

I tried this deck many times and it works. Now many decks in tourneys can hardly stand up against a 1900 to 2100 beatstick unless with a crad effect like wulf or honest but ur opponent wastes more cards than you. Book of moon... well u can contact fusion gyzarus or heraklinos face down. Proving ground is needed since you only have 17 monsters.... Trap Dustshoot IS good but oh wells. It hates you. And its a gyzarus rush deck so 2 prismas are needed. When you think about the trap lineups these day in tourneys, most run bottomless trap hole. And book of moon and cancel darius effect so when u bring back a destroyed gyzarus and book of moon ur darius, it will be quite funny.
Back to top Go down
Maelstrom
Privaron
Privaron

PostSubject: Re: Gladiator Beasts (updated lol)   Fri Aug 22, 2008 9:17 pm

Zerker wrote:

I tried this deck many times and it works. Now many decks in tourneys can hardly stand up against a 1900 to 2100 beatstick unless with a crad effect like wulf or honest but ur opponent wastes more cards than you. Book of moon... well u can contact fusion gyzarus or heraklinos face down. Proving ground is needed since you only have 17 monsters.... Trap Dustshoot IS good but oh wells. It hates you. And its a gyzarus rush deck so 2 prismas are needed. When you think about the trap lineups these day in tourneys, most run bottomless trap hole. And book of moon and cancel darius effect so when u bring back a destroyed gyzarus and book of moon ur darius, it will be quite funny.

LOL yeah...never thought of that but eh, running more than 1 isn't a good idea..just imo. Anyway i never said there was anything wrong with bottomless, i main 2 as well lol. Same with proving ground, i main 3. I was talking about RotA.

fine, your point makes sense but most of the time andal isn't that useful, so siding 1 or 2 will work, maybe?

btw, this format is much less slow so a more controllish build will beat a faster build, unless you're talking about a mirror match, gb vs gb. like i said already it depends on your style. if you play control-ish, then you don't have to chiong out gyzarus because by the time you get up gyzarus field should be quite clean alr. if you rush then you might still get screwed over by a face down mirror force that u din destroy or even get chariot'ed.
Back to top Go down
sp1nn3r
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist

PostSubject: Re: Gladiator Beasts (updated lol)   Fri Aug 22, 2008 9:26 pm

Ron wrote:
sp1nn3r wrote:

Thats where you're wrong. Parry makes your opponent lose one card. while dark bribe replaces the lost card with another.

Disagree... Parry makes you lose one GB as well, it cancels out one another. Dark Bribe replaces the lost card, it a net gain of 0. I personally think that keeping GB on the field is important. Both you and I have played GB, I guess its just how we play it.
Back to top Go down
Maelstrom
Privaron
Privaron

PostSubject: Re: Gladiator Beasts (updated lol)   Fri Aug 22, 2008 9:32 pm

Parry - you lose 1 card, return 1 card to your deck, opponent loses 1 card

Bribe - you lose 1 card, opponent loses 1 and draws 1

as you can see both are -1s. However, the issue of which one has a bigger disadvantage is up for debate - which is worse, returning 1 gb to your deck or your opponent drawing 1?

My opinion is neutral, speed isn't really as important as last format now, so letting your opponent draw 1 will not cause much harm. However, losing 1 GB isn't very painful late game, but might screw you up early game. Both are small setbacks compared to allowing your opponent to get off an oppression/drain imo.
Back to top Go down
Zerker
Duelist
Duelist

PostSubject: Re: Gladiator Beasts (updated lol)   Fri Aug 22, 2008 9:41 pm

Maelstrom wrote:
Zerker wrote:

LOL yeah...never thought of that but eh, running more than 1 isn't a good idea..just imo. Anyway i never said there was anything wrong with bottomless, i main 2 as well lol. Same with proving ground, i main 3. I was talking about RotA.

fine, your point makes sense but most of the time andal isn't that useful, so siding 1 or 2 will work, maybe?

btw, this format is much less slow so a more controllish build will beat a faster build, unless you're talking about a mirror match, gb vs gb. like i said already it depends on your style. if you play control-ish, then you don't have to chiong out gyzarus because by the time you get up gyzarus field should be quite clean alr. if you rush then you might still get screwed over by a face down mirror force that u din destroy or even get chariot'ed.

Oh... yeah perharps you can remove one RotA i suppose. But now ppl choing gyzarus cos lightlord and dark arm all choing mahs. They need speed with speed. Plus andal proved to be valuable. When the world cham used it, many could not come up with an answer for it immediately. Oh and during mirror matches they use 3 D.D. Crow. I suppose a side deck would look like this

Side Deck:
D.D. Crow x3
Dark Imprisoning Mirror x3
Light Imprisoning Mirror x3
Nobleman of Crossout x1
Burial from Different Dimension x1
Back to top Go down
Maelstrom
Privaron
Privaron

PostSubject: Re: Gladiator Beasts (updated lol)   Fri Aug 22, 2008 9:46 pm

Yeah...Lol i would side ccv just in case. dark armed and lightlords cant play now...especially dark armed, got nerfed badly this banlist. some more if they come out, smack them with one chariot and laugh at the look on their faces. monster reincarnation for jd? d.d. crow. Razz
Back to top Go down
Zerker
Duelist
Duelist

PostSubject: Re: Gladiator Beasts (updated lol)   Fri Aug 22, 2008 9:52 pm

Yea it sucks. I play lightlord but my friend plays GB. So its like " I really hate ur deck.. " But some lightloreds side Burial form diff dimension already. I may wanna follow them and also use trasmigration prohecy
Back to top Go down
jadow
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist

PostSubject: Re: Gladiator Beasts (updated lol)   Sat Aug 23, 2008 12:14 pm

lol... trasmigration prohecy. i dont realli have a idea y isit in the banlist? btw any1 can find info on the new gb coming out in the eng CSOC?? they dont think the gb family big enuf yet.CSOC-EN086 Gladiator Beast Retiari...
Back to top Go down
Zerker
Duelist
Duelist

PostSubject: Re: Gladiator Beasts (updated lol)   Sat Aug 23, 2008 9:39 pm

Wtf.................................. Another gladiator beast............
Back to top Go down
Maelstrom
Privaron
Privaron

PostSubject: Re: Gladiator Beasts (updated lol)   Sat Aug 23, 2008 9:53 pm

Lol. I have a really strong feeling it will be something goddam gay like "when this monster is special summoned by the effect of a gladiator beast monster card, draw 1 card." omg woot i always wanted a card like that Razz
Back to top Go down
Zerker
Duelist
Duelist

PostSubject: Re: Gladiator Beasts (updated lol)   Sat Aug 23, 2008 9:58 pm

Maelstrom wrote:
Lol. I have a really strong feeling it will be something goddam gay like "when this monster is special summoned by the effect of a gladiator beast monster card, draw 1 card." omg woot i always wanted a card like that Razz

Oh heck............ Wads the atk and def of this thing??
Back to top Go down
Ron
Elite Duelist
Elite Duelist

PostSubject: Re: Gladiator Beasts (updated lol)   Sat Aug 23, 2008 10:13 pm

sp1nn3r wrote:
Ron wrote:
sp1nn3r wrote:

Disagree... Parry makes you lose one GB as well, it cancels out one another. Dark Bribe replaces the lost card, it a net gain of 0. I personally think that keeping GB on the field is important. Both you and I have played GB, I guess its just how we play it.

There are many ways of playing gb.
Back to top Go down
jadow
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist

PostSubject: Re: Gladiator Beasts (updated lol)   Sun Aug 24, 2008 12:34 am

Maelstrom wrote:

torax is supposed to do taht. yet no 1 uses it.

i got a feeling its going to be a gb with stronger stats compared to Secutor but a weaker effect like special summon 1. or its going to be stupid with a burn or heal effect...
Back to top Go down
Maelstrom
Privaron
Privaron

PostSubject: Re: Gladiator Beasts (updated lol)   Sun Aug 24, 2008 12:05 pm

lol. torax sucks, its effect activates only when it is spec. summoned by a GB AND attacked/attacks and survives. that sucks big time. i'd rather have a 1600 or 1700 atk GB that gives u insta +1 when it is spec summoned by a GB Very Happy
Back to top Go down
bahamut84
Millennium Earl
Millennium Earl

Number of posts : 1232
Registration date : 2007-12-16

PostSubject: Re: Gladiator Beasts (updated lol)   Sun Aug 24, 2008 12:22 pm

like if GB dont have enough of that already.
Back to top Go down
http://duelingdays.blogspot.com
Ron
Elite Duelist
Elite Duelist

PostSubject: Re: Gladiator Beasts (updated lol)   Sun Aug 24, 2008 12:30 pm

Having a gb with an atk of 1450... ENOUGH OF THE BOTTOMLESS!!! GRRR!!!
Back to top Go down
Maelstrom
Privaron
Privaron

PostSubject: Re: Gladiator Beasts (updated lol)   Sun Aug 24, 2008 12:37 pm

lol i know...most GBs already give an insta +1 when they hit field. but i noticed sometimes late in the game you can run out of hand and there's nothing to fill your hand up...that's why i wish there was a GB that lets you draw 1 when it's spec summoned. and yeah 1450 atk ftw Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
lingbu
Judai Yuki
Judai Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Gladiator Beasts (updated lol)   Sun Aug 24, 2008 12:56 pm

how about GB that drops yr opponent'a hand, or out of game a monster in opponent's grave, or like wat above said heal or burn effect, or have "my body as a shield effect" or simply another NORMAL monster like GB andal LOL
Back to top Go down
Maelstrom
Privaron
Privaron

PostSubject: Re: Gladiator Beasts (updated lol)   Sun Aug 24, 2008 12:59 pm

LOL, retiari huh...I THINK ITS ANOTHER FUSION! Maybe..."When this card is successfully fusion summoned, both players discard their entire hands." lol jk...imba
Back to top Go down
jadow
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist

PostSubject: Re: Gladiator Beasts (updated lol)   Sun Aug 24, 2008 8:32 pm

o.0 lol its it like that then can add the darkworld cards with that deck? LOL.

maybe its a shield effect monster?? like Spirit of the Six Samurai
Back to top Go down
lingbu
Judai Yuki
Judai Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Gladiator Beasts (updated lol)   Sun Aug 24, 2008 8:53 pm

spirit type???
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content