Welcome to Yugioh! Singapore forum. Please login.

Have a nice day.

A place for YuGiOh fans or players to gather and chat

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Asian Plus Team Tournament Qualifiers - Reminders

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Banana
Millennium Earl
Millennium Earl

Number of posts : 673
Registration date : 2007-12-23

PostSubject: Asian Plus Team Tournament Qualifiers - Reminders   Sat Oct 01, 2011 1:39 am

Hi all,

I have created this thread for comments regarding the Asia Plus
qualifiers. Please refer to the main thread for any tournament changes
and outcomes.

http://sg-ygo.userboard.net/t6778-asia-plus-team-tournament-2011-pre-qualifiers-main-event

Please take note that locations have been revised and confirmed.

Last edited by Banana on Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Banana
Millennium Earl
Millennium Earl

PostSubject: Re: Asian Plus Team Tournament Qualifiers - Reminders   Tue Oct 11, 2011 12:12 am

Hi all,

Audio Ventura will start the first qualifier for the Asia Plus tournament. Details as follow:

October 15 (Saturday)
Audio Ventura Trading
1300hrs - 1330hrs
Back to top Go down
Banana
Millennium Earl
Millennium Earl

PostSubject: Re: Asian Plus Team Tournament Qualifiers - Reminders   Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:25 pm

Audio Ventura will be hosting the second qualifier for the Asia Plus tournament. Details as follow:

October 23 (Sunday)
Audio Ventura Trading
1300hrs - 1330hrs
Back to top Go down
Ball-Snow
Millennium Earl
Millennium Earl

Number of posts : 786
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Asian Plus Team Tournament Qualifiers - Reminders   Sat Oct 22, 2011 6:37 pm

Banana wrote:
Audio Ventura will be hosting the second qualifier for the Asia Plus tournament. Details as follow:

October 23 (Sunday)
Audio Ventura Trading
1300hrs - 1330hrs

For tomorrow, the registration will start at 1300 and close on 1330 (Start @ 1400 latest)
There will be a deck check upon registration for non-legal cards. (If non-legal cards are found, you are to change it or not allowed to join)
At any point during the games, if non-legal cards are found in the person's main/side/extra deck, there will be a lost given to that player's match (must change out that card after so)
At any point during the games, if there are multiple copies of cards which are found in 2 or more players deck (e.g. darkhole total in 2 player's deck, 3 bottomless trapholes total in 3 player's deck), that team will have a straight lost and DQ-ed

Trainee Duelist
Trainee Duelist

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2011-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Asian Plus Team Tournament Qualifiers - Reminders   Wed Oct 26, 2011 6:52 pm

Hello, I've got some questions to ask. Can I use Duel Terminal Fabled Raven? Also some of my cards have heart shape drawings, can they be used? BTW girls can join right?
Back to top Go down
derelome
Yugi Mutou
Yugi Mutou

Number of posts : 4000
Registration date : 2010-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Asian Plus Team Tournament Qualifiers - Reminders   Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:07 pm

Can't use Raven as it's not legal. U'll need to refer to the link below to know which cards are legal. Both guys/girls can join as long as u fulfill the requirements ie. have decklist + Duelist ID + legitimate deck + comply with the rules and regulations found here : http://sg-ygo.userboard.net/t6778-asia-plus-team-tournament-2011-pre-qualifiers-main-event
Back to top Go down
Yoan.Yuki
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist

Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2011-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Asian Plus Team Tournament Qualifiers - Reminders   Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:34 pm

Number Hunter S wrote:
Hello, I've got some questions to ask. Can I use Duel Terminal Fabled Raven? Also some of my cards have heart shape drawings, can they be used? BTW girls can join right?

As derelome mentioned, you cannot use "Fabled Raven" because has not been reprinted for Asian Territories yet; so, the card is not sanctioned-legal.

For the second question, the decision to allow art-modified cards is up to the event organizer/head judge. Being this game a sanctioned tournament, the answer i can say (if i were the organizer/head judge) is no, but there's nothing on Asia policies against that cards.
Back to top Go down
Ball-Snow
Millennium Earl
Millennium Earl

Number of posts : 786
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Asian Plus Team Tournament Qualifiers - Reminders   Thu Oct 27, 2011 2:21 am

Number Hunter S wrote:
Can I use Duel Terminal Fabled Raven

No

Number Hunter S wrote:
Also some of my cards have heart shape drawings, can they be used?

No

Number Hunter S wrote:
BTW girls can join right?

Yes

Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist

PostSubject: Re: Asian Plus Team Tournament Qualifiers - Reminders   Fri Oct 28, 2011 11:00 am

The judge has say its word.
It will be nice to see girls dueling Smile
share pics!
Back to top Go down
je$$
Privaron
Privaron

Number of posts : 1339
Registration date : 2007-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Asian Plus Team Tournament Qualifiers - Reminders   Thu Nov 03, 2011 1:26 am

FOR THIS SUNDAY NOV 6 @ JCUBE

the registration will start at 1300 and close on 1330 (Start @ 1400 latest)

At any point during the games, if non-legal cards are found in the person's main/side/extra deck, there will be a lost given to that player's match (must change out that card after so)
At any point during the games, if there are multiple copies of cards which are found in 2 or more players deck (e.g. darkhole total in 2 player's deck, 3 bottomless trapholes total in 3 player's deck), that team will have a straight lost and DQ-ed

SLEEVES ARE TO BE SAME BRAND, SAME COLOR, OFFICIAL YUGIOH SLEEVES FOR MAIN DECK, SIDE DECK, EXTRA DECK.

PS: I DONT CARE ABOUT TEAM NAMES,WILL EXPLAIN MORE ON THAT DAY itself.

BUYING TRADING SELLING THREAD CLICK HEREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Quote :
Everyone has a mask. And we have more than a mask. It's nothing to do with split personalities, just that we play too many roles in life.

A husband / father / son cannot play his 3 roles with the same mask. It'll be so weird!

But my question is, what is me behind my labels and my masks?
What is the real me?
Back to top Go down
Yoan.Yuki
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist

PostSubject: Re: Asian Plus Team Tournament Qualifiers - Reminders   Fri Nov 04, 2011 9:52 am

some notes:

* Be sharp on registration time - The organizer dislikes to start the event late. If you register late, the event start time is delayed and the entire event will be affected.

* Follow organizer and judge instructions like the sleeves instructions.

* Be polite with judges - Judges ARE NOT FAILED PLAYERS - Judges are vital part of the Konami Organized Play. (snatched phrase from Judge manager)
Back to top Go down
DSummon
Millennium Earl
Millennium Earl

Number of posts : 1337
Registration date : 2007-12-15

PostSubject: Re: Asian Plus Team Tournament Qualifiers - Reminders   Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:39 pm

Hi everyone, just a reminder that the event is coming up this Sunday. Registration starts at 10am and closes by 11am, latecomers will not be entertained. At the same time, please remember to ensure that your decks as well as the sleeves adhere to the tournament rulings.

Also, remember to fill in the deck lists which are to be submitted on the actual day itself. There has been a slight update to the file where there is now a field for duelist ID which you have to fill in. If you have already filled in the old format, just add on your duelist ID below the position field.
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/10998428/DECK%20LIST.xls

Lastly, I will be printing out 30 pieces of the deck lists for anyone who has issues with printing out the deck lists which is given out on a first come first serve basis. You can collect them from the registration counter on the actual day itself after 9.45am. Take note that unlike the pre-qualifiers, deck lists submitted using your own paper will not be accepted. You have been warned...

PS: For those still unsure, in the card number segment, fill in the set number (e.g. PHSW-JP018) located below the card picture and not the 8 digit number at the bottom of the card.
Back to top Go down
http://www.duelingdays.blogspot.com
DSummon
Millennium Earl
Millennium Earl

PostSubject: Re: Asian Plus Team Tournament Qualifiers - Reminders   Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:42 pm

As an additional reminder, the four teams that have already qualified through the pre-qualifiers will still have to submit their deck lists to the judges table by 11am. Please adhere to the timings.
Back to top Go down
shaunewbiez
Elite Duelist
Elite Duelist

Number of posts : 1641
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Asian Plus Team Tournament Qualifiers - Reminders   Wed Nov 09, 2011 11:54 pm

7. Card Legality
Only legally distributed Japanese cards are legal for use in sanctioned tournaments in Asia (excluding Japan and South Korea), namely:

* Booster Pack
* Duelist Pack
* Extra Pack
* Gold Series
* Tournament Pack
* Premium Pack 5, 6, 7, 9, 10, 13
* Yu-Gi-Oh: Super Fusion! Bonds That Transcend Time Movie Pack
* Starter Deck / Structure Deck
* Video Game Promotional Cards
* World Ranking Promotional Cards

Have a question, since Gemini Imps has been printed in Premium Pack 6, but it was not reprinted in any other sets, is it still allowed?

Also, does it matter if for example, one Bottomless Trap Hole came from GS01 and the other from SY2? Do we need to write two different card serial numbers down? Or what? Thanks. Smile

Last edited by shaunewbiez on Thu Nov 10, 2011 12:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DSummon
Millennium Earl
Millennium Earl

PostSubject: Re: Asian Plus Team Tournament Qualifiers - Reminders   Thu Nov 10, 2011 12:13 am

Since its in premium pack 6, which I have already stated is legal, yes its legal to use.

You only need to write 1 of the numbers. We are mainly looking for names, not numbers. Just that the numbers will help us identify the card in case you put some name we don't recognize, so either 1 will do.
Back to top Go down
shaunewbiez
Elite Duelist
Elite Duelist

PostSubject: Re: Asian Plus Team Tournament Qualifiers - Reminders   Thu Nov 10, 2011 12:18 am

So I can write both under one number although they're different yeah?

Thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
bahamut84
Millennium Earl
Millennium Earl

Number of posts : 1232
Registration date : 2007-12-16

PostSubject: Re: Asian Plus Team Tournament Qualifiers - Reminders   Thu Nov 10, 2011 12:31 am

Fixed lalalalalala

http://duelingdays.blogspot.com

Last edited by bahamut84 on Thu Nov 10, 2011 12:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
shaunewbiez
Elite Duelist
Elite Duelist

PostSubject: Re: Asian Plus Team Tournament Qualifiers - Reminders   Thu Nov 10, 2011 12:33 am

EH, must have deleted the segment wrong. LOL. My bad. xP
Back to top Go down
DSummon
Millennium Earl
Millennium Earl

PostSubject: Re: Asian Plus Team Tournament Qualifiers - Reminders   Thu Nov 10, 2011 12:38 am

Yup, just noticed when Baha pointed out, don't confuse people please thanks.
Back to top Go down
bahamut84
Millennium Earl
Millennium Earl

Number of posts : 1232
Registration date : 2007-12-16

PostSubject: Re: Asian Plus Team Tournament Qualifiers - Reminders   Thu Nov 10, 2011 12:38 am

Dont mislead ppl put Absolute Zero, Shining and Raioh leh!

Back to top Go down
shaunewbiez
Elite Duelist
Elite Duelist

PostSubject: Re: Asian Plus Team Tournament Qualifiers - Reminders   Thu Nov 10, 2011 12:39 am

Edited the post already. My bad. LOL. Baha cancel your quote so people don't see twice. LOL. Probably copied half of each segment or something, technical error there.
Back to top Go down
shaunewbiez
Elite Duelist
Elite Duelist

PostSubject: Re: Asian Plus Team Tournament Qualifiers - Reminders   Sun Nov 13, 2011 1:51 am

Erm DS, when you mean by "deck lists submitted using your own paper will not be accepted.", did you mean cannot write on our own paper and must use the form given, or cannot write in general and must print out the names and form and all together?
Back to top Go down
DSummon
Millennium Earl
Millennium Earl

PostSubject: Re: Asian Plus Team Tournament Qualifiers - Reminders   Sun Nov 13, 2011 2:29 am

You have to use the deck list format that I put online for all of you to download. Both writing or printing out is fine as long as it is the file i gave you, and not some random piece of paper that you just write your deck list on top.
Back to top Go down
shaunewbiez
Elite Duelist
Elite Duelist

PostSubject: Re: Asian Plus Team Tournament Qualifiers - Reminders   Sun Nov 13, 2011 2:41 am

Thanks for the prompt reply especially at this time. Appreciate it. Smile
Back to top Go down
Yoan.Yuki
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist

PostSubject: Re: Asian Plus Team Tournament Qualifiers - Reminders   Tue Nov 15, 2011 10:37 pm

DSummon wrote:
You have to use the deck list format that I put online for all of you to download. Both writing or printing out is fine as long as it is the file i gave you, and not some random piece of paper that you just write your deck list on top.
-
Most players should read well this. Even official KDE decklist is useless here. Only the maded decklist format can be acceptable.
You don't want to get scold.
Back to top Go down
pokekid88
Yugi Mutou
Yugi Mutou

Number of posts : 3820
Registration date : 2007-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Asian Plus Team Tournament Qualifiers - Reminders   Tue Nov 22, 2011 12:57 am

???
Back to top Go down
http://time-to-get-pwned.blogspot.com/
DSummon
Millennium Earl
Millennium Earl

PostSubject: Re: Asian Plus Team Tournament Qualifiers - Reminders   Tue Nov 22, 2011 4:48 pm

Good timing, cause I just got the info.

Basically, Konami sent over the calculators late so we couldn't give out during the main event itself.

For all teams that participated in the Asia Plus Tournament (18 teams in total), please get 1 of your team member to go to Asia Card Shop (The shop at Bishan) and look for Jerry tomorrow (Wednesday 23 November). He will be there from 6.30pm to 9pm to give out the calculators.

If you are not able to make it tomorrow, we will inform again of the next collection date after tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
pokekid88
Yugi Mutou
Yugi Mutou

PostSubject: Re: Asian Plus Team Tournament Qualifiers - Reminders   Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:00 pm

DSummon wrote:
Good timing, cause I just got the info.

Basically, Konami sent over the calculators late so we couldn't give out during the main event itself.

For all teams that participated in the Asia Plus Tournament (18 teams in total), please get 1 of your team member to go to Asia Card Shop (The shop at Bishan) and look for Jerry tomorrow (Wednesday 23 November). He will be there from 6.30pm to 9pm to give out the calculators.

If you are not able to make it tomorrow, we will inform again of the next collection date after tomorrow.

hmm, do we nid to bring anything to prove that we actually joined the main event?? or just say our team name can le??
Back to top Go down
vampirerion
Elite Duelist
Elite Duelist

Number of posts : 1981
Registration date : 2010-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Asian Plus Team Tournament Qualifiers - Reminders   Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:36 pm

What is the form of identification?
Back to top Go down
DSummon
Millennium Earl
Millennium Earl

PostSubject: Re: Asian Plus Team Tournament Qualifiers - Reminders   Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:04 pm

Your names and team names are already with Jerry, so just go and show him either your student pass or NRIC will be fine. He will then pass you the 3 calculators for yourself and your other team mates as well.
Back to top Go down
Jw2406
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist

Number of posts : 255
Registration date : 2010-09-15

PostSubject: Re: Asian Plus Team Tournament Qualifiers - Reminders   Fri Nov 25, 2011 3:46 pm

Hello, can I know when/where can I get those calculators? My friend went to bishan & waited for hour + for that jerry guy, in the end no calculator. Because when timing & location was stated, I would expect that guy to be there as stated, if not whats the use of stating the details... ...
Back to top Go down
DSummon
Millennium Earl
Millennium Earl

PostSubject: Re: Asian Plus Team Tournament Qualifiers - Reminders   Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:34 pm

He was there and already quite a few teams collected their calculators. You sure your friend was in the right place / got ask for Jerry?

Eitherway, the next timing will be announced by SG Cardmart themselves so keep a lookout in this thread thanks.
Back to top Go down
pokekid88
Yugi Mutou
Yugi Mutou

PostSubject: Re: Asian Plus Team Tournament Qualifiers - Reminders   Sat Nov 26, 2011 12:11 am

DSummon wrote:
He was there and already quite a few teams collected their calculators. You sure your friend was in the right place / got ask for Jerry?

Eitherway, the next timing will be announced by SG Cardmart themselves so keep a lookout in this thread thanks.

Jerry was late that day...LOL....i think he 7++pm then reach....LOL
Back to top Go down
Jw2406
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist

PostSubject: Re: Asian Plus Team Tournament Qualifiers - Reminders   Sat Nov 26, 2011 1:05 am

Haha... maybe bishan wasn't the place for collection? Maybe the pokekid88 my friend saw wasn't him but his gengar loh -.- .
Back to top Go down
pokekid88
Yugi Mutou
Yugi Mutou

PostSubject: Re: Asian Plus Team Tournament Qualifiers - Reminders   Sat Nov 26, 2011 1:10 am

Jw2406 wrote:
Haha... maybe bishan wasn't the place for collection? Maybe the pokekid88 my friend saw wasn't him but his gengar loh -.- .

huh? i pokekid not pokemon....
Back to top Go down
zzxiaoboizz
Elite Duelist
Elite Duelist

Number of posts : 1475
Registration date : 2010-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Asian Plus Team Tournament Qualifiers - Reminders   Sat Nov 26, 2011 2:43 pm

Pokekid signature ?
Back to top Go down
http://zzxiaoboizzyugioh.blogspot.com/
Axehead
Judai Yuki
Judai Yuki

Number of posts : 2490
Registration date : 2008-07-18

PostSubject: Re: Asian Plus Team Tournament Qualifiers - Reminders   Wed Nov 30, 2011 1:56 am

pokekid88 wrote:
Jw2406 wrote:

huh? i pokekid not pokemon....

You're not even a kid, ah pek.
Back to top Go down
Jw2406
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist

PostSubject: Re: Asian Plus Team Tournament Qualifiers - Reminders   Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:24 pm

Hello~~ so where to collect the calculator? Been a month already...
Back to top Go down
Jonas
Duelist
Duelist

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2009-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Asian Plus Team Tournament Qualifiers - Reminders   Wed Dec 28, 2011 1:21 pm

Is the calculator still available for collection?
Back to top Go down
DSummon
Millennium Earl
Millennium Earl

PostSubject: Re: Asian Plus Team Tournament Qualifiers - Reminders   Wed Dec 28, 2011 6:08 pm

Hi Guys, I just checked with Jerry, he will be at Bishan today (28/12) and Friday (30/12) between 6.30pm to 8.30pm. People who are still interested to collect their calculators please make it between these 2 days as he might not be able to make it for any days after this week, thanks!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Asian Plus Team Tournament Qualifiers - Reminders   Today at 10:02 am

Back to top Go down

Asian Plus Team Tournament Qualifiers - Reminders
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1