Welcome to Yugioh! Singapore forum. Please login.

Have a nice day.


A place for YuGiOh fans or players to gather and chat
 
HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Insane tech GBs

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kenshin
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist


Number of posts : 726
Registration date : 2010-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Insane tech GBs   Sun Aug 07, 2011 4:38 pm

trolololol
Back to top Go down
Chieflion
Duelist
Duelist


Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2011-08-04

PostSubject: Re: Insane tech GBs   Sun Aug 07, 2011 6:41 pm

shaunewbiez wrote:
Well, Chieflion, being a very average GB player having the deck and playing variants of it, I would first like to tell you that you probably ran into the proper matches, and with all due respect all you accomplished was coming in 2nd in a tournament with 19 participants, so please do not act like you're the world champion.

Let me remind you, that Full Yen is one of the lesser known card shops which barely host tournaments. Not to mention that it is out of the way, and therefore most players active in the competitive scene would not want to take such a tremendously long journey there.

I'm not here to pick a fight, nor criticise your deck. I'm merely here to tell you, please do not let this "2nd position" get to your head, because if you think topping in a $3 tournament earns you bragging rights, let me tell you right now - it doesn't.

I've played different matchups and I definitely do not like to play against Twilight with Royal Decree and Six Samurai. That said, that guy treated my deck like trash and posted a netdecked build and told me that it was some sort of proper build. You are free to crtiticize my build, Tigers, Respites, Dimensional Fissure or not. I went through all of them and decided to test out a new idea with Horn of the Phantom Beast and made it work.

I'm not acting arrogant here. I'm just saying that I can enjoy some success with this deck while testing out new ideas. I'm sorry if I am not going to be like every other GB players, playing the same dragged out deck and copying others online. If you want to say that I'm ignorant, that's fine too.

Just like if they don't want to travel all the way here to Yew Tee, I don't wish to travel all the way to Hougang. So without testing this deck out, how can you say it doesn't work as well as a netdecked build? Yes, I may be new to the competitive scene but I know what I can do to try and win, and that is to be original and come up with new ideas.
Back to top Go down
Chieflion
Duelist
Duelist


Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2011-08-04

PostSubject: Re: Insane tech GBs   Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:13 pm

fireowners wrote:
Dude, if u want to compare with the other GB players at the shop yesterday, I can tell u that it is like comparing a tank with a bicycle. Their decks has random cards which do not help them at all, E.G GB Alexander.. And they also tend to do a whole lot of mistakes. So point is, getting second at a 19 people tournament does not make you the best in the world. And another thing is that there are different types of matchups, be it good or bad, u cant control it. Just try your best to play out of it, dun blame the match up.

Lastly, do not imply that a GB deck is not one because it does not have test tigers. Different builds of GBs exist in the game, both with and without tigers. It has its pros and cons, like drawing it at a bad timing is just bad.. So please do not criticize other people's decklist

I didn't say that I can control the matchup. What I can tell you that I wanted to make my deck be less weak to decks which I have a bad matchup to, be it Agents, Machina Gadget or Six Samurai. To tell you the truth, I used to not like Tigers in my deck too as they always clogged my hand up and were sometimes a horrible top deck. Then, I took them out, and realized that I did not have outs against big monsters like Karakuri shoguns. So, I decided to put them at 2, and they are working quite well. If I needed a big push to win, especially in a format where big monsters like Hyperion, Grapha and many synchros exist, I had no choice but to use Tigers. The game was too fast for me not to use Tigers. I know that Tiger and Tigerless builds both exist and both have their pros and cons. Gladiator Beasts alone are already consistent enough I need some explosiveness for me to win some games. Who's to say I couldn't side the Tigers out later on in the match anyway.

On Horn of the Phantom Beast and Trap Stun, people have told me the contradiction and I'm already planning to replace the Trap Stun. However, what most people don't realize is that if I'm activating Trap Stun, I am usually going to summon Gyzarus. and destroy 2 cards. By then, Horn of the Phantom Beast would have done enough to generate hand advantage, while my boss monsters finish the job.

What that poster, again, was telling me that his netdecked build was supposedly the proper build. Yes, it was proper, but he also tried to tell me that I won all my matches just because of luck, which I cannot accept. If everyone could do it, they would have done it. Again, it is okay to criticize my build, but don't act like you have tested my build and the individual techs. I doubt that was the case.

I did not see any GB deck that has Alexander in it. If there was, there was probably like one of them anyway. I did not post my deck to brag, I posted the deck on 4th August and the tourney was on the 6th. It just coincided that I asked the forum for help with my deck and thoughts on some techs in it and topped with the exact build 2 days later.

It is better than losing in the 1st round outright. If someone wants to flame me based on a tourney result and a decklist without testing a similar deck and just saying that my deck sucks outright, no problem, they are making a fool out of themselves. I'm open to new creative ideas and not some rip-off stolen from other websites. The guy who was flaming me was the one who was acting arrogant, not me. I'm here to seek new ideas, not see a netdeck that I've played against before.
Back to top Go down
-Mama-_-lemon-
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist


Number of posts : 647
Registration date : 2011-02-21

PostSubject: Re: Insane tech GBs   Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:56 pm

nice compo there, i would give an A
Back to top Go down
awesomehazelnuts
Elite Duelist
Elite Duelist


Number of posts : 1819
Registration date : 2010-06-19

PostSubject: Re: Insane tech GBs   Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:59 pm


"What that poster, again, was telling me that his netdecked build was supposedly the proper build. Yes, it was proper, but he also tried to tell me that I won all my matches just because of luck, which I cannot accept. If everyone could do it, they would have done it. Again, it is okay to criticize my build, but don't act like you have tested my build and the individual techs. I doubt that was the case."

"It is better than losing in the 1st round outright. If someone wants to flame me based on a tourney result and a decklist without testing a similar deck and just saying that my deck sucks outright, no problem, they are making a fool out of themselves. I'm open to new creative ideas and not some rip-off stolen from other websites. The guy who was flaming me was the one who was acting arrogant, not me. I'm here to seek new ideas, not see a netdeck that I've played against before."

Did someone just say netdeck?

http://sg-ygo.userboard.net/t3537-gladiator-beast-and-plants
Back to top Go down
http://highlevelgaming.wordpress.com
bannified
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist


Number of posts : 307
Registration date : 2010-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Insane tech GBs   Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:11 pm

Okay. Your deck isn't outright bad, but to be honest, it isn't insanely good either. It's not like you can top every tourney with it, unless you show us you CAN.

Maybe top more tourneys LIKE A POHSENG and we'll all shut up and believe your deck's good and consistent and luck isn't a major factor in you winning.

Honestly, I can't see how Test Tiger will help you deal with Shi En, unless Shi En is always the only monster on your opponent's field.
Back to top Go down
shaunewbiez
Elite Duelist
Elite Duelist


Number of posts : 1641
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Insane tech GBs   Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:18 pm

Chieflion wrote:
shaunewbiez wrote:
Well, Chieflion, being a very average GB player having the deck and playing variants of it, I would first like to tell you that you probably ran into the proper matches, and with all due respect all you accomplished was coming in 2nd in a tournament with 19 participants, so please do not act like you're the world champion.

Let me remind you, that Full Yen is one of the lesser known card shops which barely host tournaments. Not to mention that it is out of the way, and therefore most players active in the competitive scene would not want to take such a tremendously long journey there.

I'm not here to pick a fight, nor criticise your deck. I'm merely here to tell you, please do not let this "2nd position" get to your head, because if you think topping in a $3 tournament earns you bragging rights, let me tell you right now - it doesn't.

I've played different matchups and I definitely do not like to play against Twilight with Royal Decree and Six Samurai. That said, that guy treated my deck like trash and posted a netdecked build and told me that it was some sort of proper build. You are free to crtiticize my build, Tigers, Respites, Dimensional Fissure or not. I went through all of them and decided to test out a new idea with Horn of the Phantom Beast and made it work.

I'm not acting arrogant here. I'm just saying that I can enjoy some success with this deck while testing out new ideas. I'm sorry if I am not going to be like every other GB players, playing the same dragged out deck and copying others online. If you want to say that I'm ignorant, that's fine too.

Just like if they don't want to travel all the way here to Yew Tee, I don't wish to travel all the way to Hougang. So without testing this deck out, how can you say it doesn't work as well as a netdecked build? Yes, I may be new to the competitive scene but I know what I can do to try and win, and that is to be original and come up with new ideas.

With regards to the two bolded sentences. May I asked how he "netdecked"? I don't believe that there is such a thing as netdecking when it is very obvious which cards work in a deck and what not. Would I accuse you of netdecking your average Hero Beat just because you did not throw in my oh-so-favourite Elemental Hero Bubbleman, therefore making it "not unique" and that you're just playing the same dragged out deck and copying others online?

A duelist which I look up to and respect very much although there are close to none that I actually respect and look up to once told me that "If a deck is meant to be competitive, there is no "unique" build for it, and instead, they share the same core build with a very slight differences known as "techs", because if a deck was meant to have so much synergy already when using those cards, surely someone else in this world had discovered it before you."

So please, keep your pants on, coming in 2nd during a $3 tournament in a secluded area of Singapore doesn't mean you're Jesus Christ.
Back to top Go down
Chieflion
Duelist
Duelist


Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2011-08-04

PostSubject: Re: Insane tech GBs   Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:56 pm

shaunewbiez wrote:
Chieflion wrote:
shaunewbiez wrote:
Well, Chieflion, being a very average GB player having the deck and playing variants of it, I would first like to tell you that you probably ran into the proper matches, and with all due respect all you accomplished was coming in 2nd in a tournament with 19 participants, so please do not act like you're the world champion.

Let me remind you, that Full Yen is one of the lesser known card shops which barely host tournaments. Not to mention that it is out of the way, and therefore most players active in the competitive scene would not want to take such a tremendously long journey there.

I'm not here to pick a fight, nor criticise your deck. I'm merely here to tell you, please do not let this "2nd position" get to your head, because if you think topping in a $3 tournament earns you bragging rights, let me tell you right now - it doesn't.

I've played different matchups and I definitely do not like to play against Twilight with Royal Decree and Six Samurai. That said, that guy treated my deck like trash and posted a netdecked build and told me that it was some sort of proper build. You are free to crtiticize my build, Tigers, Respites, Dimensional Fissure or not. I went through all of them and decided to test out a new idea with Horn of the Phantom Beast and made it work.

I'm not acting arrogant here. I'm just saying that I can enjoy some success with this deck while testing out new ideas. I'm sorry if I am not going to be like every other GB players, playing the same dragged out deck and copying others online. If you want to say that I'm ignorant, that's fine too.

Just like if they don't want to travel all the way here to Yew Tee, I don't wish to travel all the way to Hougang. So without testing this deck out, how can you say it doesn't work as well as a netdecked build? Yes, I may be new to the competitive scene but I know what I can do to try and win, and that is to be original and come up with new ideas.

With regards to the two bolded sentences. May I asked how he "netdecked"? I don't believe that there is such a thing as netdecking when it is very obvious which cards work in a deck and what not. Would I accuse you of netdecking your average Hero Beat just because you did not throw in my oh-so-favourite Elemental Hero Bubbleman, therefore making it "not unique" and that you're just playing the same dragged out deck and copying others online?

A duelist which I look up to and respect very much although there are close to none that I actually respect and look up to once told me that "If a deck is meant to be competitive, there is no "unique" build for it, and instead, they share the same core build with a very slight differences known as "techs", because if a deck was meant to have so much synergy already when using those cards, surely someone else in this world had discovered it before you."

So please, keep your pants on, coming in 2nd during a $3 tournament in a secluded area of Singapore doesn't mean you're Jesus Christ.

At which part of the thread was I arrogant and acting like I was the 2nd coming of Jesus Christ?
Back to top Go down
xxn00biexx
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist


Number of posts : 593
Registration date : 2010-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Insane tech GBs   Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:58 pm

bannified wrote:
Honestly, I can't see how Test Tiger will help you deal with Shi En, unless Shi En is always the only monster on your opponent's field.

Because Test Tiger can run over Thunder-King Rai-Oh. *shudders at Mango's epic Test Tiger with max equips*
Back to top Go down
shaunewbiez
Elite Duelist
Elite Duelist


Number of posts : 1641
Age : 22
Location : Loyang, Pasir Ris
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Insane tech GBs   Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:31 am

Chieflion wrote:
shaunewbiez wrote:
Chieflion wrote:
shaunewbiez wrote:
Well, Chieflion, being a very average GB player having the deck and playing variants of it, I would first like to tell you that you probably ran into the proper matches, and with all due respect all you accomplished was coming in 2nd in a tournament with 19 participants, so please do not act like you're the world champion.

Let me remind you, that Full Yen is one of the lesser known card shops which barely host tournaments. Not to mention that it is out of the way, and therefore most players active in the competitive scene would not want to take such a tremendously long journey there.

I'm not here to pick a fight, nor criticise your deck. I'm merely here to tell you, please do not let this "2nd position" get to your head, because if you think topping in a $3 tournament earns you bragging rights, let me tell you right now - it doesn't.

I've played different matchups and I definitely do not like to play against Twilight with Royal Decree and Six Samurai. That said, that guy treated my deck like trash and posted a netdecked build and told me that it was some sort of proper build. You are free to crtiticize my build, Tigers, Respites, Dimensional Fissure or not. I went through all of them and decided to test out a new idea with Horn of the Phantom Beast and made it work.

I'm not acting arrogant here. I'm just saying that I can enjoy some success with this deck while testing out new ideas. I'm sorry if I am not going to be like every other GB players, playing the same dragged out deck and copying others online. If you want to say that I'm ignorant, that's fine too.

Just like if they don't want to travel all the way here to Yew Tee, I don't wish to travel all the way to Hougang. So without testing this deck out, how can you say it doesn't work as well as a netdecked build? Yes, I may be new to the competitive scene but I know what I can do to try and win, and that is to be original and come up with new ideas.

With regards to the two bolded sentences. May I asked how he "netdecked"? I don't believe that there is such a thing as netdecking when it is very obvious which cards work in a deck and what not. Would I accuse you of netdecking your average Hero Beat just because you did not throw in my oh-so-favourite Elemental Hero Bubbleman, therefore making it "not unique" and that you're just playing the same dragged out deck and copying others online?

A duelist which I look up to and respect very much although there are close to none that I actually respect and look up to once told me that "If a deck is meant to be competitive, there is no "unique" build for it, and instead, they share the same core build with a very slight differences known as "techs", because if a deck was meant to have so much synergy already when using those cards, surely someone else in this world had discovered it before you."

So please, keep your pants on, coming in 2nd during a $3 tournament in a secluded area of Singapore doesn't mean you're Jesus Christ.

At which part of the thread was I arrogant and acting like I was the 2nd coming of Jesus Christ?

My blind Uncle Bob can see for himself in this thread that your posts has arrogance and pride all over it for your little 2nd-placing deck. Do yourself a favour and calm your god damned tits, swallow your pride and learn to accept criticism instead of accusing people of netdecking.
Back to top Go down
awesomehazelnuts
Elite Duelist
Elite Duelist


Number of posts : 1819
Age : 21
Location : west beach,florida
Registration date : 2010-06-19

PostSubject: Re: Insane tech GBs   Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:43 am

You not being able to accept other people's criticism proves that you are bring arrogant.

The whole post was fine until you talked about getting 2nd and you being reluctant to accept xxiaoboizz's suggestion.

Whats the point of telling the whole world that you get 2nd and owned everyone in Full-Yen and scubbed to Machina Gadgets because of a seventools? AND, posting your whole deck on this forum so people will know how you lose and that "aww, i didnt draw seventools" this and that. Blame your deck for inconsistency not because seventools didnt show up.Learn to reflect on your mistakes.

Getting 2nd in a tournament that had no pro contenders other than william does goes to show that you getting 2nd is nothing more than you being a paper champion.Dont tell me that you didnt need luck to win most of your matches? OR was it due to your skillful plays? I didnt know that trap stun + gyzarus requires skill.

Also, i dont remember seeing pro duelist on this forum post their decklist here and telling the people that they got top4 or even won on this forum. If so, you are just trying to invite people to flame you due to your "arrogance"

Just because you topped once doesnt give you the right to start opening your [censored by admin] trap and start slandering everyone like a childish kid. I dont remember me topping and post about how i won and my decklist and stuff AND TELLING THE WORLD HOW GOOD I AM.

Another thing, if you do follow rauzes blog. Please read this and reflect
http://onlytheduel.blogspot.com/2011/06/winning-and-losing.html


LEARN TO BE HUMBLE .


Last edited by awesomehazelnuts on Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://highlevelgaming.wordpress.com
black man
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist


Number of posts : 161
Age : 19
Location : singapore
Registration date : 2010-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Insane tech GBs   Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:45 am

Chieflion wrote:
awesomehazelnuts wrote:
Monsters: 14

Gladiator Beast Laquari x 3
Gladiator Beast Darius x 2
Gladiator Beast Bestiari x 1
Gladiator Beast Equeste x 2
Gladiator Beast Lanista x 2
Gladiator Beast Retiari x 1
Gladiator Beast Murmillo x 1
Effect Veiler x2

Spells: 12

Gladiator Proving Ground x 3
Monster Reborn x 1
Dark Hole x 1
Forbidden Lance x 2
Mystical Space Typhoon x 2
Giant Trunade x1
Forbidden Chalice x2

Traps: 14

Gladiator Beast War Chariot x 3
Icarus Attack x 2
Mirror Force x 1
Solemn Warning x 2
Solemn Judgment x 1
Bottomless Trap Hole x 2
Dimension prison x3

This is a proper build. Only play trap stun IF you are running mass backrow removal decks. Horn + trap stun is not a good thing

Also,i wonder how horrible is the meta at full yen shop? hmm?

That's why I am taking out the trap stun for seven tools. Do you ever read what you quote? The meta there was pretty varied with Dark World, T.G Tengu, Machina Gadgets, Six Samurai, Twilight, Grave BF, Plant Synchro. So much for a bad meta even with only 19 players. The way your deck is built, I'd be smashed by the Twilight deck I played in the 2nd round in game 1 if I went 2nd and if I played Dark World, I'd get beat too.

Effect Veiler would have been a poor choice to play at Full Yen considering that you can't stop Plant Synchro, T.G Tengu, Dark World, Grave BF at all. So far, I did not have trouble playing Dark World, Grave BF, Twilight at all. The only problem I have is against Machina Gadgets.

The deck you think is a proper build has almost zero way to come back from going 2nd against Six Samurai aside from praying that you draw Effect Veiler at the start of the game. If you are going to blow up stuff anyway, why do you even need Giant Trunade?

The reason I lost to Machina Gadgets and game 2 against Six Samurai and game 2 against Twilight was due to the fact I had no Seven Tools. I am going to put it in over the Trap Stun. That's it. I tried playing without Tigers and it is extremely difficult to pull off a comeback when the opponent's field is full.
this is the part where u hav shown arrogant in a way , i think u don't mean it but u should hav put it in a nicer way. awesomehazelnuts is trying to help u by trying to give u a build for reference u don't really nid to net deck that build he is just trying to give u a build which he thinks is best.u should be gald that someone is helping u on ur thread.They can don't help u too but becos they are kind enough they helped u. as for the veiler part u are wrong , veiler works well against both ''tg tengu'' and plant synchro.plant synchro has junk n debris which both nid eff to start the combo and as for the ''tg tengu'' both decks on the day use alot of eff to start the combo as one is tengu plants and the other is tg tengu nordic and btw u did not meet any of the tengu decks.so all in all i think its the way to put ur sentence if u put it in a nicer way then there would have been no flaming i am not saying its ur fault as i '' think'' u don't mean any harm but the way u put ur sentence is saying that the deck that johann when all the way to help u serach is shit and u r saying veiler is useless.
Back to top Go down
zzxiaoboizz
Elite Duelist
Elite Duelist


Number of posts : 1475
Age : 22
Location : Singapore, truly developed
Registration date : 2010-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Insane tech GBs   Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:53 am

Lol, moral of the story is just that u might have say a little too much, u can giv ur own views but do not give it in an overly critical manner. Perhaps i would say that the 3 compulsory evac tech has gave u an upper hand and machina gadgets are not worth ur compulsory unless its fortress. The truth is i only top tourney 2 times only ok......u can not listen to what i say cause im not a gb player but im just contributing my viewpoint.

Back to top Go down
http://zzxiaoboizzyugioh.blogspot.com/
awesomehazelnuts
Elite Duelist
Elite Duelist


Number of posts : 1819
Age : 21
Location : west beach,florida
Registration date : 2010-06-19

PostSubject: Re: Insane tech GBs   Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:07 am

Chieflion, I suggest you come to bishan this tuesday , so that we can all get to 1st hand see how "powerful" your GB deck is.

See you this tuesday.
Back to top Go down
http://highlevelgaming.wordpress.com
MintStar
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist


Number of posts : 216
Age : 28
Location : Singapore
Registration date : 2009-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Insane tech GBs   Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:25 am

Aiyoh just ignore this and don't bother. Why make yourself angry when you see someone stroking their own ego for orgasm in front of the keyboard.

Some mod close this? Before it becomes some troll thread.
Back to top Go down
Lolzorx
Elite Duelist
Elite Duelist


Number of posts : 1140
Age : 24
Location : Dats Center Riverfront
Registration date : 2009-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Insane tech GBs   Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:00 am

awesomehazelnuts wrote:
Chieflion, I suggest you come to bishan this tuesday , so that we can all get to 1st hand see how "powerful" your GB deck is.

See you this tuesday.
use ur secret trishula to rfg his ego, theres no point trying to point something out to the blind or talking the deaf out of something.
Back to top Go down
Ball-Snow
Millennium Earl
Millennium Earl


Number of posts : 786
Age : 25
Location : Singapore - Bishan
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Insane tech GBs   Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:37 am

Please Do Not Try To Flame / Troll On This Thread Anymore.
If You Are Not Happy With The Suggested Ideas Given, Just Leave Them.
If You Are Not Happy That You Were Flamed/Trolled/Insulted(I Do Not Know Why), Bring The Argument Somewhere Else, Not here.

Last Of All
DO NOT FEED THE TROLL(S) and lets hope there wont be a continuation of this after this post.
If you are still intending to post, post about the TS's decklist or something related to it.
TS, if you are trying to get opinions, have a open mind.

P.S.
Chieflion wrote:
Wow, a card game requires the player to have luck to win. What a novel concept. If everyone can do it, why did the other 3 Gladiator Beast players all scrub out in the first round? Your logic is terrible.
I do think this is where your arrogance started.

_________________
Beware
Back to top Go down
shaunewbiez
Elite Duelist
Elite Duelist


Number of posts : 1641
Age : 22
Location : Loyang, Pasir Ris
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Insane tech GBs   Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:49 pm

I agree with awesomehazelnuts. Chieflion, if you think your "2nd placing" deck handed down from Jesus Christ is "all-that". I suggest you bring it down tomorrow to Bishan to show us how "godlike" it really is. Because by just leaving it here on the forum and brag about how professional this is compared to other GB decks, it'll still appear to me as a "100% Grade A money-back guaranteed" bucket of Canadian Moose Piss. So take your deck, and come on down. I'd like to see this for myself.
Back to top Go down
holylight
Judai Yuki
Judai Yuki


Number of posts : 2304
Age : 20
Location : singapore
Registration date : 2010-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Insane tech GBs   Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:20 am

shaunewbiez wrote:
I agree with awesomehazelnuts. Chieflion, if you think your "2nd placing" deck handed down from Jesus Christ is "all-that". I suggest you bring it down tomorrow to Bishan to show us how "godlike" it really is. Because by just leaving it here on the forum and brag about how professional this is compared to other GB decks, it'll still appear to me as a "100% Grade A money-back guaranteed" bucket of Canadian Moose Piss. So take your deck, and come on down. I'd like to see this for myself.

lol, 2nd place in mini tournament hahas!!! joke! Tmr i will show you wad is 2nd place lol....
Back to top Go down
zzxiaoboizz
Elite Duelist
Elite Duelist


Number of posts : 1475
Age : 22
Location : Singapore, truly developed
Registration date : 2010-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Insane tech GBs   Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:04 pm

Cheiflion din go bishan today? Anyway mutual respect is needed in forums.........
Back to top Go down
http://zzxiaoboizzyugioh.blogspot.com/
vampirerion
Elite Duelist
Elite Duelist


Number of posts : 1981
Age : 1483
Location : France
Registration date : 2010-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Insane tech GBs   Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:26 pm

Dr.Brainy wrote:
Aiyoh just ignore this and don't bother. Why make yourself angry when you see someone stroking their own ego for orgasm in front of the keyboard.

Some mod close this? Before it becomes some troll thread.

LOLWTF, if really orgasm then this guy is not normal.


Anyway, Chieflion you are my idol !! Test Tiger ftw.
I run triple test tiger just to run over Quasar, Christia, Shi En and monsters that are almost x4 bigger than it. =)
I LOVE YOUR DECK <3333333
Back to top Go down
awesomehazelnuts
Elite Duelist
Elite Duelist


Number of posts : 1819
Age : 21
Location : west beach,florida
Registration date : 2010-06-19

PostSubject: Re: Insane tech GBs   Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:59 pm

zzxiaoboizz wrote:
Cheiflion din go bishan today? Anyway mutual respect is needed in forums.........

I was waiting for you. U dont have the balls to show up?
Back to top Go down
http://highlevelgaming.wordpress.com
elijahkwanxy
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist


Number of posts : 578
Age : 23
Location : Colosseum
Registration date : 2009-12-16

PostSubject: Re: Insane tech GBs   Sat Aug 13, 2011 5:05 pm

Dear TS, given my experience of playing GB since GLAS, there are more than one way to play a GB deck. GB is versatile, in the sense that there are alot of combinations that can be put in.

Having no test tiger can also be a gb deck, its a gb deck after all, not a tiger deck.. and why people play tiger last time is because of the explosive element when cat wasn't banned yet.

Well, you do have a choice in playing test tiger in a gb deck, its all player's preferences. But as time changes and more ideas/cards come up, old concepts needs to be revised to become more competitive. Test tiger is shit when it doesn't have a gb on field, plus its attack/defense isnt great and it cant use chariot.

Hope you get the idea, im not trying to flame/troll anyone.
Back to top Go down
vampirerion
Elite Duelist
Elite Duelist


Number of posts : 1981
Age : 1483
Location : France
Registration date : 2010-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Insane tech GBs   Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:21 pm

elijahkwanxy wrote:
Dear TS, given my experience of playing GB since GLAS, there are more than one way to play a GB deck. GB is versatile, in the sense that there are alot of combinations that can be put in.

Having no test tiger can also be a gb deck, its a gb deck after all, not a tiger deck.. and why people play tiger last time is because of the explosive element when cat wasn't banned yet.

Well, you do have a choice in playing test tiger in a gb deck, its all player's preferences. But as time changes and more ideas/cards come up, old concepts needs to be revised to become more competitive. Test tiger is shit when it doesn't have a gb on field, plus its attack/defense isnt great and it cant use chariot.

Hope you get the idea, im not trying to flame/troll anyone.


You indirectly insulting my favourite player of the year aka Chieflion =(
Back to top Go down
awesomehazelnuts
Elite Duelist
Elite Duelist


Number of posts : 1819
Age : 21
Location : west beach,florida
Registration date : 2010-06-19

PostSubject: Re: Insane tech GBs   Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:25 pm

elijahkwanxy wrote:
Dear TS, given my experience of playing GB since GLAS, there are more than one way to play a GB deck. GB is versatile, in the sense that there are alot of combinations that can be put in.

Having no test tiger can also be a gb deck, its a gb deck after all, not a tiger deck.. and why people play tiger last time is because of the explosive element when cat wasn't banned yet.

Well, you do have a choice in playing test tiger in a gb deck, its all player's preferences. But as time changes and more ideas/cards come up, old concepts needs to be revised to become more competitive. Test tiger is shit when it doesn't have a gb on field, plus its attack/defense isnt great and it cant use chariot.

Hope you get the idea, im not trying to flame/troll anyone.

Test tiger in GB is now relevant because of Rabbit GB.

"given my experience of playing GB since GLAS." Hmmm?
Back to top Go down
http://highlevelgaming.wordpress.com
vampirerion
Elite Duelist
Elite Duelist


Number of posts : 1981
Age : 1483
Location : France
Registration date : 2010-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Insane tech GBs   Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:33 pm

Chieflion is best player. Dun flame him, Dun troll him, Dun question him.
Back to top Go down
elijahkwanxy
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist


Number of posts : 578
Age : 23
Location : Colosseum
Registration date : 2009-12-16

PostSubject: Re: Insane tech GBs   Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:34 am

awesomehazelnuts wrote:
elijahkwanxy wrote:
Dear TS, given my experience of playing GB since GLAS, there are more than one way to play a GB deck. GB is versatile, in the sense that there are alot of combinations that can be put in.

Having no test tiger can also be a gb deck, its a gb deck after all, not a tiger deck.. and why people play tiger last time is because of the explosive element when cat wasn't banned yet.

Well, you do have a choice in playing test tiger in a gb deck, its all player's preferences. But as time changes and more ideas/cards come up, old concepts needs to be revised to become more competitive. Test tiger is shit when it doesn't have a gb on field, plus its attack/defense isnt great and it cant use chariot.

Hope you get the idea, im not trying to flame/troll anyone.

Test tiger in GB is now relevant because of Rabbit GB.

"given my experience of playing GB since GLAS." Hmmm?

Coming back after the sept banlist, been busy these days. And i believe this "rescue rabbit" is a new card of PHSW..
Back to top Go down
vampirerion
Elite Duelist
Elite Duelist


Number of posts : 1981
Age : 1483
Location : France
Registration date : 2010-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Insane tech GBs   Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:43 pm

elijahkwanxy wrote:
awesomehazelnuts wrote:
elijahkwanxy wrote:
Dear TS, given my experience of playing GB since GLAS, there are more than one way to play a GB deck. GB is versatile, in the sense that there are alot of combinations that can be put in.

Having no test tiger can also be a gb deck, its a gb deck after all, not a tiger deck.. and why people play tiger last time is because of the explosive element when cat wasn't banned yet.

Well, you do have a choice in playing test tiger in a gb deck, its all player's preferences. But as time changes and more ideas/cards come up, old concepts needs to be revised to become more competitive. Test tiger is shit when it doesn't have a gb on field, plus its attack/defense isnt great and it cant use chariot.

Hope you get the idea, im not trying to flame/troll anyone.

Test tiger in GB is now relevant because of Rabbit GB.

"given my experience of playing GB since GLAS." Hmmm?

Coming back after the sept banlist, been busy these days. And i believe this "rescue rabbit" is a new card of PHSW..


I believe chieflion is a pro.
Back to top Go down
Plaatinum10
Duelist
Duelist


Number of posts : 25
Age : 18
Location : Singapore
Registration date : 2011-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Insane tech GBs   Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:41 pm

fireowners wrote:
Dude, if u want to compare with the other GB players at the shop yesterday, I can tell u that it is like comparing a tank with a bicycle. Their decks has random cards which do not help them at all, E.G GB Alexander..
wth sia... no one offend u can dun offend other gb players? u have check all the gb players decklist thr? even if other gb players including me 'scrub' out on first match (cos i forget to icarus glow-up before he trish my d fissure), doesn't mean they run random gb wat. alexander... no one even run dimacari as far i saw.


Last edited by Plaatinum10 on Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:43 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : trollface)
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/Plaatinum10
fireowners
Elite Duelist
Elite Duelist


Number of posts : 1332
Age : 23
Location : Singapore
Registration date : 2008-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Insane tech GBs   Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:43 pm

Plaatinum10 wrote:
fireowners wrote:
Dude, if u want to compare with the other GB players at the shop yesterday, I can tell u that it is like comparing a tank with a bicycle. Their decks has random cards which do not help them at all, E.G GB Alexander..
wth sia... no one offend u can dun offend other gb players? u have check all the gb players decklist thr? even if other gb players including me 'scrub' out on first match (cos i forget to icarus glow-up before he trish my d fissure), doesn't mean they run random gb wat. alexander... no one even run dimacari as far i saw.
Wrong, should be spartacus... From wad I saw, there WERE indeed people playing spartacus.
Back to top Go down
Plaatinum10
Duelist
Duelist


Number of posts : 25
Age : 18
Location : Singapore
Registration date : 2011-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Insane tech GBs   Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:25 pm

fireowners wrote:
Plaatinum10 wrote:
fireowners wrote:
Dude, if u want to compare with the other GB players at the shop yesterday, I can tell u that it is like comparing a tank with a bicycle. Their decks has random cards which do not help them at all, E.G GB Alexander..
wth sia... no one offend u can dun offend other gb players? u have check all the gb players decklist thr? even if other gb players including me 'scrub' out on first match (cos i forget to icarus glow-up before he trish my d fissure), doesn't mean they run random gb wat. alexander... no one even run dimacari as far i saw.
Wrong, should be spartacus... From wad I saw, there WERE indeed people playing spartacus.
Not all
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/Plaatinum10
vampirerion
Elite Duelist
Elite Duelist


Number of posts : 1981
Age : 1483
Location : France
Registration date : 2010-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Insane tech GBs   Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:36 pm

Plaatinum10 wrote:
fireowners wrote:
Plaatinum10 wrote:
fireowners wrote:
Dude, if u want to compare with the other GB players at the shop yesterday, I can tell u that it is like comparing a tank with a bicycle. Their decks has random cards which do not help them at all, E.G GB Alexander..
wth sia... no one offend u can dun offend other gb players? u have check all the gb players decklist thr? even if other gb players including me 'scrub' out on first match (cos i forget to icarus glow-up before he trish my d fissure), doesn't mean they run random gb wat. alexander... no one even run dimacari as far i saw.
Wrong, should be spartacus... From wad I saw, there WERE indeed people playing spartacus.
Not all


he also nvr say all gb player there got random crap or are little jimmies.

CHIEFLION WILL OWN ALL OF YOU. Because of him I quit yugioh since there is no point playing if the pro always win.
Back to top Go down
mapledoomer
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist


Number of posts : 317
Age : 18
Location : Bukit Timah, Toh Tuck Road
Registration date : 2011-04-28

PostSubject: Re: Insane tech GBs   Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:21 pm

Whut? Lol that was a good debate
Back to top Go down
vampirerion
Elite Duelist
Elite Duelist


Number of posts : 1981
Age : 1483
Location : France
Registration date : 2010-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Insane tech GBs   Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:37 pm

Chieflion is best player of the year.

His GB will crush all of us along with the banlist.

3 bestiari ftw!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Insane tech GBs   Today at 4:53 pm

Back to top Go down
 
Insane tech GBs
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» Insane theory
» Virginia Tech Projected Depth Chart
» A hero's rule 2: good tech card?
» [TIPS] Turnigy nano-tech 4200mAh battery for M-Chassis or nimh battery compartments
» My Tech Genus!

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: YUGIOH :: YuGiOh! General :: Deck Garage-
Jump to: