Welcome to Yugioh! Singapore forum. Please login.

Have a nice day.


A place for YuGiOh fans or players to gather and chat
 
HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Now I see you , Now I dont.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
lingbu
Judai Yuki
Judai Yuki


Number of posts : 2945
Age : 107
Location : Not for you to Stalk me!
Registration date : 2007-12-18

PostSubject: Now I see you , Now I dont.   Sun May 29, 2011 2:57 pm

A stardust is on my field during opponent's turn, he activates smash ground, cyclone and destroy cards effect , Stardust activates , release into grave.

Opponent reborn it with Monster Reborn, Victoria onto his field. Stupidly, he synchro(s) stardust or release it for another monster.

1) He argues that stardust has been revived onto the field, thus it cannot be summoned back after he released it.

2) I argue that it has been sent back to the grave and during endphase, check grave, it is still there, so its effect is applicable.

Tell me if the Ang Moh is correct or Im correct?
Back to top Go down
http://www.onepieceofbleach.com
Viral
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist


Number of posts : 436
Age : 27
Location : Eunos
Registration date : 2009-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Now I see you , Now I dont.   Sun May 29, 2011 3:24 pm

If Stardust was released for another monster, then stardust cannot be revived by you.

1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters
You can Tribute this card to negate the activation of a Spell Card, Trap Card, or Effect Monster's effect that destroys a card(s) on the field, and destroy that card. If you negate an effect this way, you can Special Summon this card from your Graveyard during the End Phase.

Only when the underlined condition is met can you revive it back. Hence your opponent was right.
Back to top Go down
lingbu
Judai Yuki
Judai Yuki


Number of posts : 2945
Age : 107
Location : Not for you to Stalk me!
Registration date : 2007-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Now I see you , Now I dont.   Sun May 29, 2011 5:21 pm

Viral wrote:
If Stardust was released for another monster, then stardust cannot be revived by you.

1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters
You can Tribute this card to negate the activation of a Spell Card, Trap Card, or Effect Monster's effect that destroys a card(s) on the field, and destroy that card. If you negate an effect this way, you can Special Summon this card from your Graveyard during the End Phase.

Only when the underlined condition is met can you revive it back. Hence your opponent was right.

The underline was correct. During endphase check for stardust, aint it correct? Since it is still in grave, it isnt refresh even if it touches field.
Have no idea of the ruling on this..

If T.G werewolf and XX saber monsters are determined this way during endphase when they touched the grave but was revived onto the field, still able to search. So stardust is able to get its effect reviving too? Correct me if Im wrong.
Back to top Go down
http://www.onepieceofbleach.com
Viral
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist


Number of posts : 436
Age : 27
Location : Eunos
Registration date : 2009-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Now I see you , Now I dont.   Sun May 29, 2011 5:27 pm

You have to negate something for its revival effect to activate. It has nothing to do with refreshing or not, its a requirement for its effect to activate.

TG need to be destroyed and sent to the grave for its effect to activate.

Only XX Saber Darksoul has no requirement when its sent to the grave.
Back to top Go down
lingbu
Judai Yuki
Judai Yuki


Number of posts : 2945
Age : 107
Location : Not for you to Stalk me!
Registration date : 2007-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Now I see you , Now I dont.   Sun May 29, 2011 6:14 pm

Viral wrote:
You have to negate something for its revival effect to activate. It has nothing to do with refreshing or not, its a requirement for its effect to activate.[/u]

TG need to be destroyed and sent to the grave for its effect to activate.

Only XX Saber Darksoul has no requirement when its sent to the grave.

lingbu the pretty wrote:

A stardust is on my field during opponent's turn, he activates smash ground, cyclone and destroy cards effect , Stardust activates , release into grave.

Opponent reborn it with Monster Reborn, Victoria onto his field. Stupidly, he synchro(s) stardust or release it for another monster.

1) He argues that stardust has been revived onto the field, thus it cannot be summoned back after he released it.

2) I argue that it has been sent back to the grave and during endphase, check grave, it is still there, so its effect is applicable.

Tell me if the Ang Moh is correct or Im correct?


Wait wait, where have I not included the word destroy?

Stardust did negate and release into grave using its effect.
He reborn it onto his field ,then later he release it , synchro it.
During my end phase , can stardust be revived since it has used negation effect.

Simple? Im asking if there was a refresh because simply "IS THERE A REFRESH?" while you said there is no refresh involved?
Either you are confused or Im confused by you.
Back to top Go down
http://www.onepieceofbleach.com
Viral
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist


Number of posts : 436
Age : 27
Location : Eunos
Registration date : 2009-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Now I see you , Now I dont.   Sun May 29, 2011 6:56 pm

Oh, in that case it should be no, based on this ruling:

If "Banisher of the Light"'s effect is active and you Tribute "Stardust Dragon", or if "D.D. Crow" removes "Stardust Dragon" from play after it is Tributed, then "Stardust Dragon" will not Special Summon itself during the End Phase. This applies even if "Stardust Dragon" is later returned to the Graveyard

Since its from Konami FAQ it should be correct...

The concept should be that once Stardust uses its effect, but is returned in a different way other than the original negation tribute, Stardust will not be revived.
Back to top Go down
t1ssue
Duelist
Duelist


Number of posts : 79
Age : 24
Location : singapore
Registration date : 2010-05-05

PostSubject: Re: Now I see you , Now I dont.   Mon May 30, 2011 12:35 am

lingbu wrote:
Viral wrote:
You have to negate something for its revival effect to activate. It has nothing to do with refreshing or not, its a requirement for its effect to activate.[/u]

TG need to be destroyed and sent to the grave for its effect to activate.

Only XX Saber Darksoul has no requirement when its sent to the grave.

lingbu the pretty wrote:

A stardust is on my field during opponent's turn, he activates smash ground, cyclone and destroy cards effect , Stardust activates , release into grave.

Opponent reborn it with Monster Reborn, Victoria onto his field. Stupidly, he synchro(s) stardust or release it for another monster.

1) He argues that stardust has been revived onto the field, thus it cannot be summoned back after he released it.

2) I argue that it has been sent back to the grave and during endphase, check grave, it is still there, so its effect is applicable.

Tell me if the Ang Moh is correct or Im correct?


Wait wait, where have I not included the word destroy?

Stardust did negate and release into grave using its effect.
He reborn it onto his field ,then later he release it , synchro it.
During my end phase , can stardust be revived since it has used negation effect.

Simple? Im asking if there was a refresh because simply "IS THERE A REFRESH?" while you said there is no refresh involved?
Either you are confused or Im confused by you.


i tink there is a refresh...cuz the last time stardust enters the grave is because of a tribute/synchro and not due to its own effect and thus is not able to be sp.ed back by its own effect...
Back to top Go down
je$$
Privaron
Privaron


Number of posts : 1339
Age : 8
Location : admiralty
Registration date : 2007-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Now I see you , Now I dont.   Mon May 30, 2011 12:58 am

sdd cannot be revived in this situation,sdd's effect was gone when he reborned it.

_________________
Quote :
Yea . U also one of his puppet and all the player present on that day were all actors . Nice movie director .

BUYING TRADING SELLING THREAD CLICK HEREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Quote :
Everyone has a mask. And we have more than a mask. It's nothing to do with split personalities, just that we play too many roles in life.

A husband / father / son cannot play his 3 roles with the same mask. It'll be so weird!

But my question is, what is me behind my labels and my masks?
What is the real me?
Back to top Go down
keithchen89
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist


Number of posts : 296
Age : 21
Registration date : 2011-05-12

PostSubject: Re: Now I see you , Now I dont.   Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:08 pm

well cause stardust dragon was sent to the graveyard by being released,
he didn't use stardust to negate any destruction of cards
thus it's special summoning effect cannot be activated
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Now I see you , Now I dont.   Today at 6:45 pm

Back to top Go down
 
Now I see you , Now I dont.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» OMG DONT TOUCH MY DOUGHNUT
» Saying Hi...and dont try this at home!!!
» halogen oven, dont know how to turn it on
» Amy Pond
» Web Linkage ....

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: YUGIOH :: YuGiOh! General :: Ruling Questions and Card Translations-
Jump to: