Welcome to Yugioh! Singapore forum. Please login.

Have a nice day.

A place for YuGiOh fans or players to gather and chat

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

2011 Anti-Meta, should work in TCG and OCG

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Munk
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist

Number of posts : 230
Registration date : 2009-05-25

PostSubject: Re: 2011 Anti-Meta, should work in TCG and OCG   Thu May 05, 2011 7:13 pm

vampirerion wrote:
Munk wrote:
Trunade now normal deck only can solemn ley. @_@ Strongest spell card in this format

of cus no.9 so pro anything he say is right.

Go and die.
Back to top Go down
winkles
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist

Number of posts : 365
Registration date : 2011-02-06

PostSubject: Re: 2011 Anti-Meta, should work in TCG and OCG   Thu May 05, 2011 7:14 pm

Munk wrote:
winkles wrote:
bloodface wrote:
its ok if you don put in commandant but main 3 necrovalley instead cos your field spell is quite little and i think you should what if you don hav skill drain and your field magic just got mst away and your field was like 3 sin monster , instant -3

archlord krystia,Fossil Dyna Pachycephalo,rai-oh,grave of super ancient organism,imperial iron wall still kills him lol and mind u DIYDeath i can bet u that atleast 2 copies of 2 of the cards i listed are sided or mained sure u have 3 copies of skill drain but if u encounter grave of organism and a facedown fossil dyna u are screwed.side one veiler

Krystia kills everything please. Senseless

krystia dies to ryko lol
Back to top Go down
vampirerion
Elite Duelist
Elite Duelist

Number of posts : 1981
Registration date : 2010-06-21

PostSubject: Re: 2011 Anti-Meta, should work in TCG and OCG   Thu May 05, 2011 7:14 pm

winkles wrote:
Munk wrote:
winkles wrote:
bloodface wrote:
its ok if you don put in commandant but main 3 necrovalley instead cos your field spell is quite little and i think you should what if you don hav skill drain and your field magic just got mst away and your field was like 3 sin monster , instant -3

archlord krystia,Fossil Dyna Pachycephalo,rai-oh,grave of super ancient organism,imperial iron wall still kills him lol and mind u DIYDeath i can bet u that atleast 2 copies of 2 of the cards i listed are sided or mained sure u have 3 copies of skill drain but if u encounter grave of organism and a facedown fossil dyna u are screwed.side one veiler

Krystia kills everything please. Senseless

krystia dies to ryko lol

Please.... Grand Mole gets rid of both.
Back to top Go down
Munk
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist

PostSubject: Re: 2011 Anti-Meta, should work in TCG and OCG   Thu May 05, 2011 7:15 pm

Okay. Got what card is flawless de?
Back to top Go down
vampirerion
Elite Duelist
Elite Duelist

PostSubject: Re: 2011 Anti-Meta, should work in TCG and OCG   Thu May 05, 2011 7:16 pm

Munk wrote:
Okay. Got what card is flawless de?

none... all card got weakness.... Yugi said before like many years ago. So did Yusei when he faced some super imba shit =.= .....

Anime style please.
Back to top Go down
winkles
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist

PostSubject: Re: 2011 Anti-Meta, should work in TCG and OCG   Thu May 05, 2011 7:19 pm

i dun see how this deck is anti meta when a normal gravekeeper pwns this shit

dark dive bomber is very near flawless
Back to top Go down
vampirerion
Elite Duelist
Elite Duelist

PostSubject: Re: 2011 Anti-Meta, should work in TCG and OCG   Thu May 05, 2011 7:20 pm

winkles wrote:

we already mentioned Christia la boy =.=
Back to top Go down
vampirerion
Elite Duelist
Elite Duelist

PostSubject: Re: 2011 Anti-Meta, should work in TCG and OCG   Thu May 05, 2011 7:22 pm

brb i go pcc awhile. you guys chat first haha.
Back to top Go down
Munk
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist

PostSubject: Re: 2011 Anti-Meta, should work in TCG and OCG   Thu May 05, 2011 7:22 pm

winkles wrote:

Okay. JUST DDB. Now ruling Btmless wins the game. Or you want Warning? For the speed 3?
Back to top Go down
winkles
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist

PostSubject: Re: 2011 Anti-Meta, should work in TCG and OCG   Thu May 05, 2011 7:28 pm

in conclusion no card is perfect
Back to top Go down
vampirerion
Elite Duelist
Elite Duelist

PostSubject: Re: 2011 Anti-Meta, should work in TCG and OCG   Thu May 05, 2011 7:37 pm

Munk wrote:
winkles wrote:

Okay. JUST DDB. Now ruling Btmless wins the game. Or you want Warning? For the speed 3?

DDB not perfect la. =.= Fossil Dyna + Christia you can say bye bye.
Back to top Go down
Baggy24
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist

Number of posts : 218
Registration date : 2011-03-03

PostSubject: Re: 2011 Anti-Meta, should work in TCG and OCG   Thu May 05, 2011 11:11 pm

how about harpie's feather duster and raigeki aren't those flawless....
Back to top Go down
vampirerion
Elite Duelist
Elite Duelist

PostSubject: Re: 2011 Anti-Meta, should work in TCG and OCG   Thu May 05, 2011 11:17 pm

Baggy24 wrote:
how about harpie's feather duster and raigeki aren't those flawless....

no... there was imperial order at that time.
Back to top Go down
DIYDeath
Duelist
Duelist

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2010-12-16

PostSubject: Re: 2011 Anti-Meta, should work in TCG and OCG   Fri May 06, 2011 2:46 am

lol, one card out of 40 guys. Giant Trunade, Royal Oppression, Judgement and all those other limited cards have a small chance of poping up and sometimes you won't even see one of them in a match. That being said, if the card is kicking my butt then I side out for spell/trap negations.

The deck is not slow. It can deck out against GK because of Trade-In and the deck thinning that takes place. Remember, when you discard a card from the hand to fetch a card in the deck you're -1ing your deck. That's a very, very good thing under normal circumstances which no one seems to comprehend. *insert cookie monster*

P.S. why on earth would I want to run necrovalley as a field spell if I can't ditch commandant for it? The opponent can't even reborn my Malefics so locking down the graveyard isn't gonna really matter with skill drain on the field unless it blows up the field when destroyed and sent to the graveyard.

And yes, Imperial Iron Wall owns this deck but so far it seems to be the only real weakness.
Back to top Go down
winkles
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist

PostSubject: Re: 2011 Anti-Meta, should work in TCG and OCG   Fri May 06, 2011 8:37 pm

DIYDeath wrote:
lol, one card out of 40 guys. Giant Trunade, Royal Oppression, Judgement and all those other limited cards have a small chance of poping up and sometimes you won't even see one of them in a match. That being said, if the card is kicking my butt then I side out for spell/trap negations.

The deck is not slow. It can deck out against GK because of Trade-In and the deck thinning that takes place. Remember, when you discard a card from the hand to fetch a card in the deck you're -1ing your deck. That's a very, very good thing under normal circumstances which no one seems to comprehend. *insert cookie monster*

P.S. why on earth would I want to run necrovalley as a field spell if I can't ditch commandant for it? The opponent can't even reborn my Malefics so locking down the graveyard isn't gonna really matter with skill drain on the field unless it blows up the field when destroyed and sent to the graveyard.

And yes, Imperial Iron Wall owns this deck but so far it seems to be the only real weakness.

fossil dyna ain't limited its unlimited so is graveyard of the super ancient organism
Back to top Go down
winkles
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist

PostSubject: Re: 2011 Anti-Meta, should work in TCG and OCG   Fri May 06, 2011 8:38 pm

plz come to SG i would like to play with u sometime and i m sure others too Smile
Back to top Go down
DIYDeath
Duelist
Duelist

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2010-12-16

PostSubject: Re: 2011 Anti-Meta, should work in TCG and OCG   Sat May 07, 2011 2:17 am

winkles wrote:
DIYDeath wrote:

fossil dyna ain't limited its unlimited so is graveyard of the super ancient organism

I didn't even say anything about those two cards in this thread. Duh?
Please learn English better so I can tear through your self esteem faster then a Jewish mother on meth?
Back to top Go down
winkles
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist

PostSubject: Re: 2011 Anti-Meta, should work in TCG and OCG   Mon May 09, 2011 1:00 am

DIYDeath wrote:
winkles wrote:
DIYDeath wrote:

Please learn English better so I can tear through your self esteem faster then a Jewish mother on meth?

are u that stupid into not getting wat i meant or are u just a retard.i am MERELY pointing out that u have not mention any form of countering these 2 cards or have u just got upset cuz u can't deal with them? what makes u think u can be anti meta if your deck gets screwed up so easily . not mentioning those card doesn't mean they wun appear u [censored by admin] if you are so pro why can't u rebut me or why dun i see you top in ycs charlotte instead all i get is a pathetic insult from you due to your horrible english.

u think your english is awesome? why use "then" in your sentence it should be "THAN" plz if u can't spell don't argue with me being unfarmilar with yoru native language not only shames you but your family.

tear through my self esteem???BOY YOU ARE 1000 YEARS TOO EARLY TO SAY THAT! i will shred through your like u have been rape several times. if u think u have wat it takes to play yugioh then get more cash cuz if u can't get EVEN get ONE LANCE then i think u are too poor to play.

u say your deck it pro plz come to singapore i really wan to trash you with every deck i own so you can shit your pants and run home crying. like i said your decks greatest weakness is seeing fossil dyna in your first turn if u can't counter that wat makes you think u can play on throughout the match i would really like to see how well you really play always saying u can win six sams and wat not don't bother rebutting cuz your chance to do that is lost already cuz i dun argue with smartasses like you.
Back to top Go down
vampirerion
Elite Duelist
Elite Duelist

PostSubject: Re: 2011 Anti-Meta, should work in TCG and OCG   Mon May 09, 2011 10:41 pm

winkles wrote:
DIYDeath wrote:
winkles wrote:
DIYDeath wrote:

are u that stupid into not getting wat i meant or are u just a retard.i am MERELY pointing out that u have not mention any form of countering these 2 cards or have u just got upset cuz u can't deal with them? what makes u think u can be anti meta if your deck gets screwed up so easily . not mentioning those card doesn't mean they wun appear u [censored by admin] if you are so pro why can't u rebut me or why dun i see you top in ycs charlotte instead all i get is a pathetic insult from you due to your horrible english.

u think your english is awesome? why use "then" in your sentence it should be "THAN" plz if u can't spell don't argue with me being unfarmilar with yoru native language not only shames you but your family.

tear through my self esteem???BOY YOU ARE 1000 YEARS TOO EARLY TO SAY THAT! i will shred through your like u have been rape several times. if u think u have wat it takes to play yugioh then get more cash cuz if u can't get EVEN get ONE LANCE then i think u are too poor to play.

u say your deck it pro plz come to singapore i really wan to trash you with every deck i own so you can shit your pants and run home crying. like i said your decks greatest weakness is seeing fossil dyna in your first turn if u can't counter that wat makes you think u can play on throughout the match i would really like to see how well you really play always saying u can win six sams and wat not don't bother rebutting cuz your chance to do that is lost already cuz i dun argue with smartasses like you.

winkles, your decks are really rubbish too lol... no offense.
Back to top Go down
winkles
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist

PostSubject: Re: 2011 Anti-Meta, should work in TCG and OCG   Mon May 09, 2011 10:58 pm

those are nonsense decks lol i netdeck junk doppel play with him Smile no offense taken
Back to top Go down
vampirerion
Elite Duelist
Elite Duelist

PostSubject: Re: 2011 Anti-Meta, should work in TCG and OCG   Mon May 09, 2011 11:10 pm

winkles wrote:
those are nonsense decks lol i netdeck junk doppel play with him Smile no offense taken

wah give some chance leh... dun net deck.
Back to top Go down
winkles
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist

PostSubject: Re: 2011 Anti-Meta, should work in TCG and OCG   Mon May 09, 2011 11:35 pm

vampirerion wrote:
winkles wrote:

wah give some chance leh... dun net deck.

rubbish fight rubbish? LOL
Back to top Go down
XiaoCola
Elite Duelist
Elite Duelist

Number of posts : 1426
Registration date : 2009-02-07

PostSubject: Re: 2011 Anti-Meta, should work in TCG and OCG   Tue May 10, 2011 9:17 pm

DIYDeath wrote:
bloodface wrote:
+2 necrovalley
+2 GK commandant

-3 blue eyes and sin blue eyes
+1 machine emperor wisel

Commandant needs to be sent to the graveyard to grab Necrovalley. I'd have to remove D. FIssure and lose important lockdowns in order for this to work. And if I did that I'd be running 3 commandant and 3 necrovalleys. That's also my unshared Malefickeeper deck strategy, lol. Not sure if I'm using that or this in regionals...we'll see.

P.S. D. Fissure and/or skill drain decimates X Sabers. Plus I special summon everything so if you negate one I'll just summon another and eat away your resources.

Oppression does "f**k" this deck but oppression is at 1 and I run 3 trap stuns with double MST sided. I almost never run into oppression issues that cost me the game. P.S. remember that this deck slaps people around for massive damage each hit so even 1 use of oppression can get the opponent killed.

seriously, then run terraforming:)
Back to top Go down
vampirerion
Elite Duelist
Elite Duelist

PostSubject: Re: 2011 Anti-Meta, should work in TCG and OCG   Tue May 10, 2011 10:14 pm

XiaoCola wrote:
DIYDeath wrote:
bloodface wrote:
+2 necrovalley
+2 GK commandant

-3 blue eyes and sin blue eyes
+1 machine emperor wisel

Commandant needs to be sent to the graveyard to grab Necrovalley. I'd have to remove D. FIssure and lose important lockdowns in order for this to work. And if I did that I'd be running 3 commandant and 3 necrovalleys. That's also my unshared Malefickeeper deck strategy, lol. Not sure if I'm using that or this in regionals...we'll see.

P.S. D. Fissure and/or skill drain decimates X Sabers. Plus I special summon everything so if you negate one I'll just summon another and eat away your resources.

Oppression does "f**k" this deck but oppression is at 1 and I run 3 trap stuns with double MST sided. I almost never run into oppression issues that cost me the game. P.S. remember that this deck slaps people around for massive damage each hit so even 1 use of oppression can get the opponent killed.

seriously, then run terraforming:)

run triple reckless greed =)))))))
Back to top Go down
bloodface
Elite Duelist
Elite Duelist

Number of posts : 1354
Registration date : 2009-10-03

PostSubject: Re: 2011 Anti-Meta, should work in TCG and OCG   Wed May 11, 2011 12:00 pm

DIYDeath wrote:

pls come to sg and we will show you how common trunade is used as you can even see it 3 times in a match and stop saying that trunade has the probability of 1/40 chance of drawing it , And light beat decks will jus own you like a dog, pls ask those ppl that play light beat
Back to top Go down
winkles
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist

PostSubject: Re: 2011 Anti-Meta, should work in TCG and OCG   Wed May 11, 2011 4:07 pm

bloodface wrote:
DIYDeath wrote:

pls come to sg and we will show you how common trunade is used as you can even see it 3 times in a match and stop saying that trunade has the probability of 1/40 chance of drawing it , And light beat decks will jus own you like a dog, pls ask those ppl that play light beat

even jeff cookie jar can own him lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2011 Anti-Meta, should work in TCG and OCG   Today at 8:28 am

Back to top Go down

2011 Anti-Meta, should work in TCG and OCG
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2