Welcome to Yugioh! Singapore forum. Please login.

Have a nice day.

A place for YuGiOh fans or players to gather and chat

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

GladiatorBeast deck DRAFT TWO (pls help me fix and comment!)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
fireowners
Elite Duelist
Elite Duelist

Number of posts : 1332
Registration date : 2008-06-08

PostSubject: Re: GladiatorBeast deck DRAFT TWO (pls help me fix and comment!)   Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:57 pm

Haiiz......... Waboku or not, up to each player preference mah..

@YGOduelist: U come here tok is wan to get flamed ar??
Back to top Go down
fireowners
Elite Duelist
Elite Duelist

Number of posts : 1332
Registration date : 2008-06-08

PostSubject: Re: GladiatorBeast deck DRAFT TWO (pls help me fix and comment!)   Tue Apr 19, 2011 11:02 pm

jusjustjustin wrote:
chillax guys...

lingbu wrote:
Monster (10)
闘獣 Retiaryi
闘獣 Ranisuta
闘獣 Laquari 2
闘獣 Murumiro Sword
闘獣 Hippo
闘獣 Bestari
闘獣 Darius
闘獣 Equest 2

Magic (12)
Shrink x 2
Reborn of the dead
Sword fight training center (Guradiarutorena) 3
Book of moon
Forbidden holy lance 3
Upstart goblin x2 (because i dont have duality and i dont wanna slow down the deck by restricting myself from special summoning?)
Mst x1 (in case i play against royal decree which will kill half my deck)

Trap (18)
Bottomless Pit 2
Seven Tools of thieves 2
Holy Barrier - Mirror Force -
God's sentence
God's warning 2
Dimensional confinement 3
闘獣 Chariot Guradiarubisuto) 3
Waboku x2 (more defensive, i will side trap stun cause it may affect my traps?)
Goddobadoatakku 2

guys, is this build okay? and one more thing i dont understand is, why dont you guys use test tiger or e hero prisma?

I rather u change the 2 upstarts to dark hole and a indominable gladiator beast. Pot was put in as a form of improving the deck's consistency, but is not 100% required. Dark hole helps you to clear a field full of monsters so that your glads can attack through. And nowadays no one play prisma glads cause it has become slower, therefore people would go for a more control build.

PS for the double post
Back to top Go down
jusjustjustin
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist

Number of posts : 811
Registration date : 2010-11-06

PostSubject: Re: GladiatorBeast deck DRAFT TWO (pls help me fix and comment!)   Tue Apr 19, 2011 11:57 pm

fireowners wrote:
jusjustjustin wrote:
chillax guys...

lingbu wrote:
Monster (10)
闘獣 Retiaryi
闘獣 Ranisuta
闘獣 Laquari 2
闘獣 Murumiro Sword
闘獣 Hippo
闘獣 Bestari
闘獣 Darius
闘獣 Equest 2

Magic (12)
Shrink x 2
Reborn of the dead
Book of moon
Forbidden holy lance 3
Upstart goblin x2 (because i dont have duality and i dont wanna slow down the deck by restricting myself from special summoning?)

Trap (18)
Bottomless Pit 2
Seven Tools of thieves 2
God's sentence
God's warning 2
Goddobadoatakku 2

guys, is this build okay? and one more thing i dont understand is, why dont you guys use test tiger or e hero prisma?

I rather u change the 2 upstarts to dark hole and a indominable gladiator beast. Pot was put in as a form of improving the deck's consistency, but is not 100% required. Dark hole helps you to clear a field full of monsters so that your glads can attack through. And nowadays no one play prisma glads cause it has become slower, therefore people would go for a more control build.

PS for the double post

hmm ok..does this deck lack draw power? if i take out upstarts, will it go slower?
Back to top Go down
elijahkwanxy
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist

Number of posts : 578
Registration date : 2009-12-16

PostSubject: Re: GladiatorBeast deck DRAFT TWO (pls help me fix and comment!)   Wed Apr 20, 2011 12:11 am

it will definitely go slower. one of the winning factor is draw power... although pot of duality is a really great card for draw power. But now that u only have upstarts, u'll have to make do...
Back to top Go down
jusjustjustin
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist

PostSubject: Re: GladiatorBeast deck DRAFT TWO (pls help me fix and comment!)   Wed Apr 20, 2011 12:47 am

can i use gladiator respite? return 2 monsters to draw 3 cards. i do get monsters to my hand quite often..proving ground, equeste apart from drawing them
Back to top Go down
t1ssue
Duelist
Duelist

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2010-05-05

PostSubject: Re: GladiatorBeast deck DRAFT TWO (pls help me fix and comment!)   Wed Apr 20, 2011 12:50 am

judging by the number of m/t u have in yur deck...u WILL experience a situation when u summon a monster n set all m/t from yur hand very frequently....so having respite in yur hand(unless its in yur starting hand) wld b much of a dead draw to me
Back to top Go down
jusjustjustin
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist

PostSubject: Re: GladiatorBeast deck DRAFT TWO (pls help me fix and comment!)   Wed Apr 20, 2011 1:16 am

ic. thanks guys. do you guys have any good gladiator beast plays to teach me?
Back to top Go down
blazingrogue
Duelist
Duelist

Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2010-05-09

PostSubject: Re: GladiatorBeast deck DRAFT TWO (pls help me fix and comment!)   Wed Apr 20, 2011 1:23 am

elijahkwanxy wrote:
it will definitely go slower. one of the winning factor is draw power... although pot of duality is a really great card for draw power. But now that u only have upstarts, u'll have to make do...

honestly, drawing power is not a winning factor please get this fact right, the ability to go through your cards at a faster rate than your opponent does give you advantage but it does not directly affect the outcome of the duel. Lets get one thing straight over here, gladiator beasts do not requite draw power. they are a largely a control deck unless you opt for the explosive prisma tiger plays. upstarts will only hinder your gameplay by making it more difficult to get your opponent's life points to 0.

Concerning the waboku/shrink and forbidden lance discussion, its pretty obvious that forbidden lance beats waboku hands down. forbidden lance helps you to protect your monsters from traps while also acting as a mini shrink, which incidentally also helps laquari to get over stardust which is one the deck's largest problem. waboku is way inferior simply because it does practically nothing against stardust dragon, while shrink/lance provide protection as well as giving the ability to tag out as well as destroy the opposing monster.

On a side note, holy light since you argued that waboku helps you to win in a time out, why dont you side in waboku during the last round of every match just in hope that it would save you in a time out? now doesnt that sound like such a feasible idea?
Back to top Go down
t1ssue
Duelist
Duelist

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2010-05-05

PostSubject: Re: GladiatorBeast deck DRAFT TWO (pls help me fix and comment!)   Wed Apr 20, 2011 2:26 am

blazingrogue wrote:
elijahkwanxy wrote:

honestly, drawing power is not a winning factor please get this fact right, the ability to go through your cards at a faster rate than your opponent does give you advantage but it does not directly affect the outcome of the duel. Lets get one thing straight over here, gladiator beasts do not requite draw power. they are a largely a control deck unless you opt for the explosive prisma tiger plays. upstarts will only hinder your gameplay by making it more difficult to get your opponent's life points to 0.

Concerning the waboku/shrink and forbidden lance discussion, its pretty obvious that forbidden lance beats waboku hands down. forbidden lance helps you to protect your monsters from traps while also acting as a mini shrink, which incidentally also helps laquari to get over stardust which is one the deck's largest problem. waboku is way inferior simply because it does practically nothing against stardust dragon, while shrink/lance provide protection as well as giving the ability to tag out as well as destroy the opposing monster.

On a side note, holy light since you argued that waboku helps you to win in a time out, why dont you side in waboku during the last round of every match just in hope that it would save you in a time out? now doesnt that sound like such a feasible idea?

i wont say that waboku is totally inferior compared to shrink/lance. as a GBeast player myself, there are instances where i felt having a waboku is much safer (such as being trunade-ed and when opp sp out stuff u cant kill wid the -800 att)
Back to top Go down
elijahkwanxy
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist

PostSubject: Re: GladiatorBeast deck DRAFT TWO (pls help me fix and comment!)   Wed Apr 20, 2011 4:54 pm

blazingrogue wrote:
elijahkwanxy wrote:

Glads need traps and some spells to run smoothly. And most glad decks have like only 12-17monsters including glads, meaning only about 10 - 14 glads in the deck. And in a 40card deck, when u cant get glads out (other than using proving ground) you will need draw power.

Take a glad deck without pot/upstarts and a glad deck with pot/upstarts for example, if you are stuck in a situation when u have set traps/spells and only a glad on field, upstart/pot can surely help alot by helping u gain hand (also help u get the card u need in a situation faster/instantly). Also, if it can make your deck abit more explosive, why not?

All in all, this is a glad deck, thus, we are trying not to count only on tigers and prisma (in fact, tiger is abit useless now) so, other than proving ground to get out ur glads, i would still go for pots/upstart. Although pot is really recommened compared to upstart as it helps ur opponent gain life-points.

This is only my opinion. No flaming/trolling purpose.
Back to top Go down
xfantasy
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist

Number of posts : 548
Registration date : 2010-05-29

PostSubject: Re: GladiatorBeast deck DRAFT TWO (pls help me fix and comment!)   Wed Apr 20, 2011 6:42 pm

fireowners wrote:
jusjustjustin wrote:
chillax guys...

lingbu wrote:
Monster (10)
闘獣 Retiaryi
闘獣 Ranisuta
闘獣 Laquari 2
闘獣 Murumiro Sword
闘獣 Hippo
闘獣 Bestari
闘獣 Darius
闘獣 Equest 2

Magic (12)
Shrink x 2
Reborn of the dead
Book of moon
Forbidden holy lance 3

Trap (18)
Bottomless Pit 2
Seven Tools of thieves 2
God's sentence
God's warning 2
Goddobadoatakku 2

PS for the double post

as expected from the guy who owns the world with his taxi and his godly beasts
Back to top Go down
jusjustjustin
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist

PostSubject: Re: GladiatorBeast deck DRAFT TWO (pls help me fix and comment!)   Fri Apr 22, 2011 11:38 pm

Monster (10)
闘獣 Retiaryi
闘獣 Ranisuta
闘獣 Laquari 2
闘獣 Murumiro Sword
闘獣 Hippo
闘獣 Bestari
闘獣 Darius
闘獣 Equest 2

Magic (12)
Shrink x 2
Reborn of the dead
Book of moon
Forbidden holy lance 3
Dark Hole x1
Mst x1

Trap (18)
Bottomless Pit 2
Seven Tools of thieves 2
God's sentence
God's warning 2
Waboku x2
Goddobadoatakku 1
Torrential Tribute x1

Guys i changed the built to this, but when i played it, often after i lose my ONLY monster, i will have to rely on the traps, and if i dont have the correct traps i will lose.

Played against lightsworn and lost twice

So i decided to change my deck to this

Monster (10)
闘獣 Retiaryi
闘獣 Ranisuta
闘獣 Laquari 2
闘獣 Murumiro Sword
闘獣 Hippo
闘獣 Bestari
闘獣 Darius
闘獣 Equest 2

Magic (13)
Shrink x 2
Reborn of the dead
Book of moon
Forbidden holy lance 3
Upstart Goblin x1
Pot of Duality x2

Trap (17)
Bottomless Pit 2
Seven Tools of thieves 1
God's sentence
God's warning 2
Waboku x2
Goddobadoatakku 1
Torrential Tribute x1

Adding more draw power, hopefully it will work out better. What do you guys think?
Back to top Go down
elijahkwanxy
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist

PostSubject: Re: GladiatorBeast deck DRAFT TWO (pls help me fix and comment!)   Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:27 am

jusjustjustin wrote:

So i decided to change my deck to this

Monster (10)
闘獣 Retiaryi
闘獣 Ranisuta
闘獣 Laquari 2
闘獣 Murumiro Sword
闘獣 Hippo
闘獣 Bestari
闘獣 Darius
闘獣 Equest 2

Magic (13)
Shrink x 2
Reborn of the dead
Book of moon
Forbidden holy lance 3
Upstart Goblin x1
Pot of Duality x2

Trap (17)
Bottomless Pit 2
Seven Tools of thieves 1
God's sentence
God's warning 2
Waboku x2
Goddobadoatakku 1
Torrential Tribute x1

Adding more draw power, hopefully it will work out better. What do you guys think?

Not bad, its tourney ready. But 2 icarus attack will increase your chance of drawing it. Ya, i know its like, i already have 2 pots and an upstart (although 3 pots are recommended). But well, u wont always draw it. i also recommend to take out a waboku to add in a trap stun... since lances and shrinks adds up to 5 already.. or u can also trade both waboku for trap stuns.Always remember GB is fragile, it needs its backrows to do stunts... add in a gale if u want some synchro fun Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jusjustjustin
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist

PostSubject: Re: GladiatorBeast deck DRAFT TWO (pls help me fix and comment!)   Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:53 am

Can you explain why i should add this cards? cause im not really sure why.

for icarus attack, i only have 4 winged beast monsters in my deck, so i guess 2 will be too much?

pot of duality does not allow me to special summon, so i cant return my glad beast to the deck to special summon another gladbeast...

i have 17 traps in my deck, so wouldnt trapstun be a hindrance than help to me?

please help me explain why i should add these cards in my deck! thanks
Back to top Go down
winkles
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist

Number of posts : 365
Registration date : 2011-02-06

PostSubject: Re: GladiatorBeast deck DRAFT TWO (pls help me fix and comment!)   Sat Apr 23, 2011 9:43 am

jusjustjustin wrote:

Monster (10)
闘獣 Retiaryi
闘獣 Ranisuta
闘獣 Laquari 2
闘獣 Murumiro Sword
闘獣 Hippo
闘獣 Bestari
闘獣 Darius
闘獣 Equest 2

Magic (13)
Shrink x 2
Reborn of the dead
Book of moon
Forbidden holy lance 3
Upstart Goblin x1
Pot of Duality x2

Trap (17)
Bottomless Pit 2
Seven Tools of thieves 1
God's sentence
God's warning 2
Waboku x2
Goddobadoatakku 1
Torrential Tribute x1

instead of playin duality and upstart why not play 3 gb proving ground since u say u cannot get your monsters out?
Back to top Go down
ken97913
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist

Number of posts : 830

PostSubject: Re: GladiatorBeast deck DRAFT TWO (pls help me fix and comment!)   Sat Apr 23, 2011 12:29 pm

jusjustjustin wrote:
Can you explain why i should add this cards? cause im not really sure why.

for icarus attack, i only have 4 winged beast monsters in my deck, so i guess 2 will be too much?

pot of duality does not allow me to special summon, so i cant return my glad beast to the deck to special summon another gladbeast...

i have 17 traps in my deck, so wouldnt trapstun be a hindrance than help to me?

please help me explain why i should add these cards in my deck! thanks

If you are planning to use icarus attack,you can try playing icarus gb. Add in two lanistas, and max out your equestes,then add in two icarus attack. I don't really like this build though,quite inconsistent sometimes.

I feel that pot of duality is a personal preference. If you're the kind that likes to wait and set up,then i recommend you use it. But if you're the kind that likes to push for game fast,then don't use it. Stick to Proving ground. I don't really recommend respite,unless you're playing a really high monster count. It's either 1 respite or 3 respite. 1 is if thats like a random tech. 3 because you must remember that you can respite a respite and it can be recycled by equeste as well.

As for trap stun,i really recommend that you add them. It really helps when you're pushing for game. But you'll have to use it at the right time so that you won't sabotage yourself
Back to top Go down
lingbu
Judai Yuki
Judai Yuki

Number of posts : 2945
Registration date : 2007-12-18

PostSubject: Re: GladiatorBeast deck DRAFT TWO (pls help me fix and comment!)   Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:02 pm

winkles wrote:
jusjustjustin wrote:

Monster (10)
闘獣 Retiaryi
闘獣 Ranisuta
闘獣 Laquari 2
闘獣 Murumiro Sword
闘獣 Hippo
闘獣 Bestari
闘獣 Darius
闘獣 Equest 2

Magic (13)
Shrink x 2
Reborn of the dead
Book of moon
Forbidden holy lance 3
Upstart Goblin x1
Pot of Duality x2

Trap (17)
Bottomless Pit 2
Seven Tools of thieves 1
God's sentence
God's warning 2
Waboku x2
Goddobadoatakku 1
Torrential Tribute x1

instead of playin duality and upstart why not play 3 gb proving ground since u say u cannot get your monsters out?

Guys, STOP saying that he did not pur proving ground, japanese translation of proving Ground Is Sword fighting Center!

I recommend trying out ONE Prisma, 3 equeste and 1 - 2 lanista for God bird attack.

Call of living dead is very strong too if you have KFC in grave, end phase call of haunted KFC to overturn.

Note: Why many people insist that Upstart goblin is necessary in many decks as it has DRAW power?
Draw Power means Pot of avarice, allure, cyber vary, Pot of Greed and D draw etc.

Upstart Goblin HAS no draw power, instead it has thin deck ability for those special decks that requires FTK/OTK.
Putting an Upstart Goblin and more of it in a deck doesnt help in drawing, it's for thinning a deck.. that has deck size of 40 and not more than 40.

Fine ,if adding 1000 life to your opponent to draw a card gives you the mindset that you gain more than your opponent, go ahead, I cannot change your thinking since you all treasure upstart goblin like a god card. Add opponent's life 1000 to draw a card is pure rubbish in a normal fighting deck. Combo it in a FTK/OTK deck then the miracle will come.
Back to top Go down
http://www.onepieceofbleach.com
ChickenNoodle
Elite Duelist
Elite Duelist

Number of posts : 1031
Registration date : 2010-08-10

PostSubject: Re: GladiatorBeast deck DRAFT TWO (pls help me fix and comment!)   Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:47 pm

lingbu wrote:
winkles wrote:
jusjustjustin wrote:

Monster (10)
闘獣 Retiaryi
闘獣 Ranisuta
闘獣 Laquari 2
闘獣 Murumiro Sword
闘獣 Hippo
闘獣 Bestari
闘獣 Darius
闘獣 Equest 2

Magic (13)
Shrink x 2
Reborn of the dead
Book of moon
Forbidden holy lance 3
Upstart Goblin x1
Pot of Duality x2

Trap (17)
Bottomless Pit 2
Seven Tools of thieves 1
God's sentence
God's warning 2
Waboku x2
Goddobadoatakku 1
Torrential Tribute x1

Guys, STOP saying that he did not pur proving ground, japanese translation of proving Ground Is Sword fighting Center!

I recommend trying out ONE Prisma, 3 equeste and 1 - 2 lanista for God bird attack.

Call of living dead is very strong too if you have KFC in grave, end phase call of haunted KFC to overturn.

Note: Why many people insist that Upstart goblin is necessary in many decks as it has DRAW power?
Draw Power means Pot of avarice, allure, cyber vary, Pot of Greed and D draw etc.

Upstart Goblin HAS no draw power, instead it has thin deck ability for those special decks that requires FTK/OTK.
Putting an Upstart Goblin and more of it in a deck doesnt help in drawing, it's for thinning a deck.. that has deck size of 40 and not more than 40.

Fine ,if adding 1000 life to your opponent to draw a card gives you the mindset that you gain more than your opponent, go ahead, I cannot change your thinking since you all treasure upstart goblin like a god card. Add opponent's life 1000 to draw a card is pure rubbish in a normal fighting deck. Combo it in a FTK/OTK deck then the miracle will come.

There are many self-made definitions of "Draw Power", so I wouldn't want to argue with that. I DO consider Upstart as a Draw Power card, but like I said, there isn't a fixed definition, until someone publishes a Yugioh Dictionary.

However, you are CORRECT about Upstart not being necessary. And yes, it isn't a god card either. If "Draw 1 card" is considered "god", Formula + Librarian makes.... A temple?

Gladiator Beasts are a VERY versatile archetype. There are PLENTY of support cards, and PLENTY of tech spells/traps to play. Shrink vs Waboku, and whatnot. It is all about personal opinion. As long as you like what you are doing, you are good to go. Try out the huge pool of Spell/Traps that help your GBs run over monsters. Suggestions can only bring you a few steps ahead. It is what you choose that counts.

I don't get what's with certain posts in this thread. Why argue about which card is better, when you can easily go into a tournament and PROVE IT. What you guys are doing here, is basically, in Chinese, 纸上谈兵. (Pardon my possible error using that idiom)

Finally, I am not trying to sound/act like some great Prophet of Yugioh. It is just saddening to see players flame each other because of card choices. Think about it on similar terms as "I like to eat Rice more than Noodles (no pun intended)". It is as stupid as that. Do you see yourself flaming others because they prefer to eat something else?
Back to top Go down
http://teamaequus.blogspot.com/
shaunewbiez
Elite Duelist
Elite Duelist

Number of posts : 1641
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: GladiatorBeast deck DRAFT TWO (pls help me fix and comment!)   Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:56 pm

ChickenNoodle wrote:
lingbu wrote:
winkles wrote:
jusjustjustin wrote:

Monster (10)
闘獣 Retiaryi
闘獣 Ranisuta
闘獣 Laquari 2
闘獣 Murumiro Sword
闘獣 Hippo
闘獣 Bestari
闘獣 Darius
闘獣 Equest 2

Magic (13)
Shrink x 2
Reborn of the dead
Book of moon
Forbidden holy lance 3
Upstart Goblin x1
Pot of Duality x2

Trap (17)
Bottomless Pit 2
Seven Tools of thieves 1
God's sentence
God's warning 2
Waboku x2
Goddobadoatakku 1
Torrential Tribute x1

There are many self-made definitions of "Draw Power", so I wouldn't want to argue with that. I DO consider Upstart as a Draw Power card, but like I said, there isn't a fixed definition, until someone publishes a Yugioh Dictionary.

However, you are CORRECT about Upstart not being necessary. And yes, it isn't a god card either. If "Draw 1 card" is considered "god", Formula + Librarian makes.... A temple?

Gladiator Beasts are a VERY versatile archetype. There are PLENTY of support cards, and PLENTY of tech spells/traps to play. Shrink vs Waboku, and whatnot. It is all about personal opinion. As long as you like what you are doing, you are good to go. Try out the huge pool of Spell/Traps that help your GBs run over monsters. Suggestions can only bring you a few steps ahead. It is what you choose that counts.

I don't get what's with certain posts in this thread. Why argue about which card is better, when you can easily go into a tournament and PROVE IT. What you guys are doing here, is basically, in Chinese, 纸上谈兵. (Pardon my possible error using that idiom)

Finally, I am not trying to sound/act like some great Prophet of Yugioh. It is just saddening to see players flame each other because of card choices. Think about it on similar terms as "I like to eat Rice more than Noodles (no pun intended)". It is as stupid as that. Do you see yourself flaming others because they prefer to eat something else?

Agreed. (Don't mean to be extra here)
Back to top Go down
lingbu
Judai Yuki
Judai Yuki

Number of posts : 2945
Registration date : 2007-12-18

PostSubject: Re: GladiatorBeast deck DRAFT TWO (pls help me fix and comment!)   Sun Apr 24, 2011 1:50 am

ChickenNoodle wrote:

鸡面:Since Upstart Goblin has gone unprinted for so long, and it's so rare to find one these days (unlike the good old days), many people have seen it as a God card because it is not reprinted ( You can see it in another thread that they hope Upstart Goblin to be reprinted as it is rated "Godly")

I just want everyone to open their eyes and think for themselves that drawing a CARD has no difference at all unless it's combo-ed with Magical royal Library to draw and draw more for each magic counter and OTK/FTK purpose, then the miracle is there.
Of course it's the choice for self to choose which to put, which not to. It's like buying insurance: you choose which benefits you the best.
I tried to take my time to note to everyone here that Upstart Goblin has really no meaning in GB deck or any other fighting deck ( Correct me if Im wrong over Pot of Duality to Goblin), because you will be thinning your deck and add 1000 lp to your opponent, which is very meaningless to me. Instead , a GB player should add in Traps and Magic for defence OR maybe my idea of Prisma to test it out AGAIN from the last format but minus TEST TIGER which is very very useless now ( again My Idea ).

And where's the flaming? If I want to flame anyone, why would I even bother to post Japanese deck recipe here at first?
So people can be flamed? What's the purpose? I posted the deck for you guys to be updated with an interesting and capable deck.
And I bother to correct you all of what to put and what to avoid. For the sake of FLAMING?

Sincerely,
Linda
Back to top Go down
http://www.onepieceofbleach.com
elijahkwanxy
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist

PostSubject: Re: GladiatorBeast deck DRAFT TWO (pls help me fix and comment!)   Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:35 am

Guys and LADY, you all are getting a bit off track ...

But i agree with linda that gb needs lots of traps and spells to run.

HOWEVER, about upstarts, its is like a more "budget" draw card compared to pot of duality. [ In this, its about the player's decision to decide if Upstart is a "draw power" card] Many people have views from different perspective and i hope you all can accept them.

Upstart is still good ...reason is that if you can add 1000 lifepoint to your opponent and then later cause more damage to win the situation, it IS possible...

Also, i agree that test tiger is a bit use less. IT is not completely useless... because a random one can actually save the day...
Back to top Go down
ken97913
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist

Number of posts : 830

PostSubject: Re: GladiatorBeast deck DRAFT TWO (pls help me fix and comment!)   Sun Apr 24, 2011 2:52 pm

elijahkwanxy wrote:
Guys and LADY, you all are getting a bit off track ...

But i agree with linda that gb needs lots of traps and spells to run.

HOWEVER, about upstarts, its is like a more "budget" draw card compared to pot of duality. [ In this, its about the player's decision to decide if Upstart is a "draw power" card] Many people have views from different perspective and i hope you all can accept them.

Upstart is still good ...reason is that if you can add 1000 lifepoint to your opponent and then later cause more damage to win the situation, it IS possible...

Also, i agree that test tiger is a bit use less. IT is not completely useless... because a random one can actually save the day...

I think test tiger really is pretty useless now. It was played previously as rescue cat was still here,and test tiger + samnite plays were quite godly. Now that it's gone,i think that it's a pretty bad card. Especially if you're running a low monster count and high spell/trap count. Often you may find yourself having a dead test tiger in your hand w/o any gbs. And you really feel like shit when that happens. So...in my opinion shouldn't run test tiger anymore Very Happy But then again,like what chickennoodle said,it's really up to you to choose whichever cards you wanna play. If you like the card,play it. If you don't,then don't play it,or find another replacement. Just play according to what suits you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GladiatorBeast deck DRAFT TWO (pls help me fix and comment!)   Today at 10:28 am

Back to top Go down

GladiatorBeast deck DRAFT TWO (pls help me fix and comment!)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2