Welcome to Yugioh! Singapore forum. Please login.

Have a nice day.


A place for YuGiOh fans or players to gather and chat
 
HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 more rulings to ask ;D

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
curryman
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist


Number of posts : 972
Age : 25
Location : hougang to ang mo kio
Registration date : 2009-04-22

PostSubject: more rulings to ask ;D   Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:12 pm

1. if i activate vahala's effect to spc summon a fairy from hand, do i target a fairy in my hand? if yes, do i need to reveal that specific angel first?
=== Ans: no ===

2. if i activate vahala's effect to spc summon a fairy from hand, do i target a fairy in my hand? if yes, can i chain trapdustshoot and return that specific angel back to deck and thus the player loses target?
=== Ans: no ===

3. can i divine warning vahala when it activates it's effect?
=== Ans: no ===

4. if i use test tiger effect to return murmillo to my deck and my opponent chains divine warning, what happens to murmillo and my test tiger
=== Ans: murmillo lives while tiger goes to grave ===

5. if i use murmillo and attack, the attack is successful and i tag a bestiari after battle, can opponent chain an effect veiler?
=== Ans: no ===

6. if my opponent has a caius and forumla, i activate dark hole. he accel into stardust, what happens? will stardust be chain 3 or stardust die w/o being able to use his effect?
=== Ans: stardust just die ===

7. if i have a ladd on my field and my opponent activates vahala, it's effect is negated and it stays as a blank card on the field forever. correct or wrong?

8. if i have a ladd on my field and my opponent activates vahala, it's effect is negated and it stays as a blank card on the field and when ladd is gone, it's effect can be activated again. correct or wrong?

7. if i have a ladd on my field and my opponent activates vahala, it's effect is negated and it is sent to the grave but not considered as destroyed. correct or wrong?

8. if i have no hand cards, i tune out a formulae and draw 1 card, i drew tg werewolf, can i spc summon the werewolf i drew?

9. if i instant fuse, the target was flipped face down by book of moon, does it die during the end phase? [i am asking because i saw a video from duelingdays and they used summoner of illusion to pull out a extrio and it got flipped face down, but end phase it stays on the field. is it that illusion summoner ruling is different from instant fuse?]




hope for any help, thanks guys. don't take me for a retard, i am asking these as people often ask me too. so i want to know how to explain to them, sheesh



`


Last edited by curryman on Wed Apr 20, 2011 3:33 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
vampirerion
Elite Duelist
Elite Duelist


Number of posts : 1981
Age : 1483
Location : France
Registration date : 2010-06-21

PostSubject: Re: more rulings to ask ;D   Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:30 pm

No you dun have to reveal.
You can chain trapdustshoot.
You can't warning vahalla.
Tribute test tiger chain warning test tiger dies murmillo stay.
Chain formula to dark hole, the synchro monster will die to dark hole.
Battle phase cannot veiler.
Back to top Go down
Lauren
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist


Number of posts : 186
Age : 22
Location : Ang Mo Kio
Registration date : 2009-05-21

PostSubject: Re: more rulings to ask ;D   Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:44 pm

1. Nope, you do not have to target or reveal a Fairy in your hand when activating Valhalla's effect. But you do have to have at least one Fairy that can be special summoned from your hand or you cannot activate its effect at all.

2. No, you do not target a Fairy in your hand. When you activate Valhalla's effect to special summon a Fairy and then your opponent sends one of them back to your deck through Trap Dustshoot, you have to summon another Fairy if you have one in your hand.

3. No, because Solemn Warning negates an activation of a Spell card that Special Summons a monster but Valhalla does not Special Summon a monster during its activation. Do not confuse this with Royal Oppression which negates the effect of a card that Special Summons a monster. (In short, Solemn Warning cannot negate Valhalla while Royal Oppression can.)

4. Test Tiger is released as a Cost, so it is sent to the Graveyard. Test Tiger's effect Targets Murmillo first, then Solemn Warning negates the effect of Test Tiger in the Graveyard. (Murmillo is still left on the field)

5. No, because the Tag Out is done during the End of The Battle Phase which is still in the Battle Phase.

6. CL1 Dark Hole, CL2 Formula. Chain Resolves backwards and Stardust is Summoned and then Destroyed by Dark Hole. You cannot interupt during the Chain.
Back to top Go down
http://ygoduelist.wordpress.com
Ball-Snow
Millennium Earl
Millennium Earl


Number of posts : 786
Age : 25
Location : Singapore - Bishan
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: more rulings to ask ;D   Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:50 pm

curryman wrote:
1. if i activate vahala's effect to spc summon a fairy from hand, do i target a fairy in my hand? if yes, do i need to reveal that specific angel first?
No, but you must a legal angel monster to sp to activate vahala's effect

2. if i activate vahala's effect to spc summon a fairy from hand, do i target a fairy in my hand? if yes, can i chain trapdustshoot and return that specific angel back to deck and thus the player loses target?
There is no targeting of a monster from your hand, just need to have a legal monster to be sp-ed out. If your opp chains trapdust shoot to your vahala, and yet u still have another legal angel to sp, u must sp that angel out
. If no other legal monster to sp, nothing happens after so.


3. can i divine warning vahala when it activates it's effect?
No, you cannot.

4. if i use test tiger effect to return murmillo to my deck and my opponent chains divine warning, what happens to murmillo and my test tiger.
Murmillo still remains on the field, test tiger's effect is negated. This is because test tiger's effect of returning the monster and sp-ing the monster happens in the same chain (e.g. vayu's effect).

5. if i use murmillo and attack, the attack is successful and i tag a bestiari after battle, can opponent chain an effect veiler?
No (opps. thanks lauren, forget velier only main pharse ><)

6. if my opponent has a caius and forumla, i activate dark hole. he accel into stardust, what happens? will stardust be chain 3 or stardust die w/o being able to use his effect?[/size][/font]
Stardust will just be destoryed w/o being able to use his effect and the chain is still on-going (chain1:darkhole, chain2: formula's effect)
Back to top Go down
curryman
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist


Number of posts : 972
Age : 25
Location : hougang to ang mo kio
Registration date : 2009-04-22

PostSubject: Re: more rulings to ask ;D   Thu Apr 14, 2011 1:32 am

thanks all for the warm responses Very Happy

lauren
Quote :
No, because Solemn Warning negates an activation of a Spell card that Special Summons a monster but Valhalla does not Special Summon a monster during its activation. Do not confuse this with Royal Oppression which negates the effect of a card that Special Summons a monster. (In short, Solemn Warning cannot negate Valhalla while Royal Oppression can.)

i don't quite get his part though, some of my friends say can. because vahala: you can Special Summon 1 Fairy-Type monster from your hand.

which means if u activate the effect, which is to special summon, so i don't see the logic behind =x

lauren
Quote :
6. CL1 Dark Hole, CL2 Formula. Chain Resolves backwards and Stardust is Summoned and then Destroyed by Dark Hole. You cannot interupt during the Chain.

why cannot interrupt? since stardust is a quick effect. how about another scenario that happened to me recently.

my opponent has a stardust, i mind control him. he chain mst and i pass so mst chain 2, mind control chain 1, he then chain his stardust effect as chain 3. is it correct? if not, why? similar case as the accel synchro =x

Back to top Go down
lingbu
Judai Yuki
Judai Yuki


Number of posts : 2945
Age : 107
Location : Not for you to Stalk me!
Registration date : 2007-12-18

PostSubject: Re: more rulings to ask ;D   Thu Apr 14, 2011 2:10 am

curryman wrote:
thanks all for the warm responses Very Happy

lauren
Quote :
No, because Solemn Warning negates an activation of a Spell card that Special Summons a monster but Valhalla does not Special Summon a monster during its activation. Do not confuse this with Royal Oppression which negates the effect of a card that Special Summons a monster. (In short, Solemn Warning cannot negate Valhalla while Royal Oppression can.)

i don't quite get his part though, some of my friends say can. because vahala: you can Special Summon 1 Fairy-Type monster from your hand.

which means if u activate the effect, which is to special summon, so i don't see the logic behind =x

lauren
Quote :
6. CL1 Dark Hole, CL2 Formula. Chain Resolves backwards and Stardust is Summoned and then Destroyed by Dark Hole. You cannot interupt during the Chain.

why cannot interrupt? since stardust is a quick effect. how about another scenario that happened to me recently.

my opponent has a stardust, i mind control him. he chain mst and i pass so mst chain 2, mind control chain 1, he then chain his stardust effect as chain 3. is it correct? if not, why? similar case as the accel synchro =x


Stardust wasnt summoned when the first card ( Dark hole ) activated.

Dark hole ---> synchro formula + 6 star to stardust --> Dark hole activates its effect before stardust can interrupt.

Mind control --> Cyclone --> You claim nothing to chain --> passed on back to your opponent --> he activates stardust to negate.

The both scenario differ in the 1st sentence, stardust is not on field yet. However the second one stardust was all along on field.

Give you another scenario: Cyclone set card --> call of living dead activates and revives stardust --> Stardust revived but cyclone destroyed it , stardust's effect is not permanent, it loses timing to activate. Stardust goes back to the grave with call of living dead.

So if you are wondering why Jinzo is not destroyed if cyclone destroyed call of living dead that is chained to revive Jinzo, because Jinzo has a permanent effect ( sangan etc).

Hope I can help you here, but if not... you can get another lady to.. if there are? Im not sure too~ I love you
Back to top Go down
http://www.onepieceofbleach.com
Ball-Snow
Millennium Earl
Millennium Earl


Number of posts : 786
Age : 25
Location : Singapore - Bishan
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: more rulings to ask ;D   Thu Apr 14, 2011 3:07 am

curryman wrote:
thanks all for the warm responses Very Happy


i don't quite get his part though, some of my friends say can. because vahala: you can Special Summon 1 Fairy-Type monster from your hand.

which means if u activate the effect, which is to special summon, so i don't see the logic behind =x
Quote :
Valhalla, Hall of the Fallen, Call of the Mummy, Black Garden, etc... don't "activate" to special summon. It creates a field condition that allows a special summon....

Thats the answer i found for it. It is saying that when you have no monsters on your field, your fulfilled the condition of valhalla and uses its effect to sp. This means there is no activation of valhalla's effect.

and solemn's warning text reads
Quote :
Negate the Summon of a monster OR the activation of a Spell Card, Trap Card, or Effect Monster's effect that includes an effect that Special Summons a monster(s), and destroy that card.

it only negates activation of spell/trap tat special summons monsters
however, for monsters, it negates the effect itself, meaning that activation of the monster's effect is not needed for solemn's warning to negate the monster's special summoning effect

curryman wrote:

why cannot interrupt? since stardust is a quick effect. how about another scenario that happened to me recently.

my opponent has a stardust, i mind control him. he chain mst and i pass so mst chain 2, mind control chain 1, he then chain his stardust effect as chain 3. is it correct? if not, why? similar case as the accel synchro =x
For your original question, darkhole was activated before stardust was on the field. So when the chain resolves, stardust is summoned, darkhole resolves(already activated).
stardust effect text:
Quote :
You can Tribute this card to negate the activation of a Spell Card, Trap Card, or Effect Monster's effect that destroys a card(s) on the field, and destroy that card.

For your new scenario, stardust was on the field during the activation of MST, therefore he can respond to the MST before the chain resolves

_________________
Beware
Back to top Go down
d3stin3d
Millennium Earl
Millennium Earl


Number of posts : 379
Age : 103
Location : Indian Ocean
Registration date : 2009-10-25

PostSubject: Re: more rulings to ask ;D   Thu Apr 14, 2011 1:16 pm

just remember this very simple ruling for yu-gi-oh

You cannot add in a new chain until u fully resolve the current one.
Back to top Go down
curryman
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist


Number of posts : 972
Age : 25
Location : hougang to ang mo kio
Registration date : 2009-04-22

PostSubject: Re: more rulings to ask ;D   Thu Apr 14, 2011 1:33 pm

lingbu wrote:
curryman wrote:
thanks all for the warm responses Very Happy

lauren
Quote :
No, because Solemn Warning negates an activation of a Spell card that Special Summons a monster but Valhalla does not Special Summon a monster during its activation. Do not confuse this with Royal Oppression which negates the effect of a card that Special Summons a monster. (In short, Solemn Warning cannot negate Valhalla while Royal Oppression can.)

i don't quite get his part though, some of my friends say can. because vahala: you can Special Summon 1 Fairy-Type monster from your hand.

which means if u activate the effect, which is to special summon, so i don't see the logic behind =x

lauren
Quote :
6. CL1 Dark Hole, CL2 Formula. Chain Resolves backwards and Stardust is Summoned and then Destroyed by Dark Hole. You cannot interupt during the Chain.

why cannot interrupt? since stardust is a quick effect. how about another scenario that happened to me recently.

my opponent has a stardust, i mind control him. he chain mst and i pass so mst chain 2, mind control chain 1, he then chain his stardust effect as chain 3. is it correct? if not, why? similar case as the accel synchro =x


Stardust wasnt summoned when the first card ( Dark hole ) activated.

Dark hole ---> synchro formula + 6 star to stardust --> Dark hole activates its effect before stardust can interrupt.

Mind control --> Cyclone --> You claim nothing to chain --> passed on back to your opponent --> he activates stardust to negate.

The both scenario differ in the 1st sentence, stardust is not on field yet. However the second one stardust was all along on field.

Give you another scenario: Cyclone set card --> call of living dead activates and revives stardust --> Stardust revived but cyclone destroyed it , stardust's effect is not permanent, it loses timing to activate. Stardust goes back to the grave with call of living dead.

So if you are wondering why Jinzo is not destroyed if cyclone destroyed call of living dead that is chained to revive Jinzo, because Jinzo has a permanent effect ( sangan etc).

Hope I can help you here, but if not... you can get another lady to.. if there are? Im not sure too~ I love you

hmmm, i understand now what what's with the last sentence? lol
Back to top Go down
curryman
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist


Number of posts : 972
Age : 25
Location : hougang to ang mo kio
Registration date : 2009-04-22

PostSubject: Re: more rulings to ask ;D   Thu Apr 14, 2011 1:57 pm

bryan
Quote :
and solemn's warning text reads

Quote:
Negate the Summon of a monster OR the activation of a Spell Card, Trap Card, or Effect Monster's effect that includes an effect that Special Summons a monster(s), and destroy that card.

i understand the part of creating a field condition but the text says negate the summon of a monster OR the activation of a spell card that includes an effect that Special Summons a monster(s). the sentence says that it can destroy a card which includes an effect to spc summon. am i wrong?
Back to top Go down
Ball-Snow
Millennium Earl
Millennium Earl


Number of posts : 786
Age : 25
Location : Singapore - Bishan
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: more rulings to ask ;D   Thu Apr 14, 2011 2:07 pm

curryman wrote:
bryan
Quote :
and solemn's warning text reads

Quote:
Negate the Summon of a monster OR the activation of a Spell Card, Trap Card, or Effect Monster's effect that includes an effect that Special Summons a monster(s), and destroy that card.

i understand the part of creating a field condition but the text says negate the summon of a monster OR the activation of a spell card that includes an effect that Special Summons a monster(s). the sentence says that it can destroy a card which includes an effect to spc summon. am i wrong?

Quote :

card's activation is defined as casting from ONLY hand OR from set position on the spell/trap zone

activating a card's effect can be done anywhere.

addon: Therefore, for spell and trap, the activation that allows to sp must be negated upon being used from hand / facedown on M/T zone. If it is already face-up, thus activation of the card is already done, you cannot solomn warning it

_________________
Beware


Last edited by Ball-Snow on Thu Apr 14, 2011 2:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
bahamut84
Millennium Earl
Millennium Earl


Number of posts : 1232
Age : 32
Location : Antartica
Registration date : 2007-12-16

PostSubject: Re: more rulings to ask ;D   Thu Apr 14, 2011 2:08 pm

Activating a spell/trap card is not equal to activating the effect of a spell/trap.

Activating Valhalla (the card) does not result in a special summon, so you cannot warning.

Activating Valhalla (the effect) cannot be warning because you are not activating the card.

Just compare the text with Oppression.

=============================

Quote :
the sentence says that it can destroy a card which includes an effect to spc summon

Please dont ever use the above sentence as an example again.

I've had crazy people arguing as they use Solemn Warning on a Gale when the effect that halves is activated because the card includes an effect to special summon.

_________________

http://duelingdays.blogspot.com
Back to top Go down
http://duelingdays.blogspot.com
shaunewbiez
Elite Duelist
Elite Duelist


Number of posts : 1641
Age : 22
Location : Loyang, Pasir Ris
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: more rulings to ask ;D   Thu Apr 14, 2011 3:22 pm

L-O-L. All kinds of crazy people in the world. >_>
Back to top Go down
curryman
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist


Number of posts : 972
Age : 25
Location : hougang to ang mo kio
Registration date : 2009-04-22

PostSubject: Re: more rulings to ask ;D   Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:59 pm

Ball-Snow wrote:
curryman wrote:
bryan
Quote :
and solemn's warning text reads

Quote:
Negate the Summon of a monster OR the activation of a Spell Card, Trap Card, or Effect Monster's effect that includes an effect that Special Summons a monster(s), and destroy that card.

i understand the part of creating a field condition but the text says negate the summon of a monster OR the activation of a spell card that includes an effect that Special Summons a monster(s). the sentence says that it can destroy a card which includes an effect to spc summon. am i wrong?

Quote :

card's activation is defined as casting from ONLY hand OR from set position on the spell/trap zone

activating a card's effect can be done anywhere.

addon: Therefore, for spell and trap, the activation that allows to sp must be negated upon being used from hand / facedown on M/T zone. If it is already face-up, thus activation of the card is already done, you cannot solomn warning it

ok liao, i finally understand from ur last statement. it clears up everything. thx =D
Back to top Go down
curryman
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist


Number of posts : 972
Age : 25
Location : hougang to ang mo kio
Registration date : 2009-04-22

PostSubject: Re: more rulings to ask ;D   Fri Apr 15, 2011 12:00 am

bahamut84 wrote:
Activating a spell/trap card is not equal to activating the effect of a spell/trap.

Activating Valhalla (the card) does not result in a special summon, so you cannot warning.

Activating Valhalla (the effect) cannot be warning because you are not activating the card.

Just compare the text with Oppression.

=============================

Quote :
the sentence says that it can destroy a card which includes an effect to spc summon

Please dont ever use the above sentence as an example again.

I've had crazy people arguing as they use Solemn Warning on a Gale when the effect that halves is activated because the card includes an effect to special summon.

i understand but i just want to know the way to explain to people as there's a lot of debate on it. i have more crazy people coming up with crazy rulings. hope you can kindly help. that would be good. thx baha =D


Last edited by curryman on Fri Apr 15, 2011 1:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
curryman
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist


Number of posts : 972
Age : 25
Location : hougang to ang mo kio
Registration date : 2009-04-22

PostSubject: Re: more rulings to ask ;D   Fri Apr 15, 2011 12:12 am

shaunewbiez wrote:
L-O-L. All kinds of crazy people in the world. >_>

agree, most of the rulings i ask were stuffs done by other people. i have more crazy rulings above, do take a look ^^
Back to top Go down
bishzor101
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist


Number of posts : 680
Age : 23
Location : Singapore
Registration date : 2008-11-29

PostSubject: Re: more rulings to ask ;D   Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:09 am

No. 7 - 9 Vahalla is sent to the Graveyard and not considered as destroyed.
Back to top Go down
curryman
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist


Number of posts : 972
Age : 25
Location : hougang to ang mo kio
Registration date : 2009-04-22

PostSubject: Re: more rulings to ask ;D   Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:18 pm

bishzor101 wrote:
No. 7 - 9 Vahalla is sent to the Graveyard and not considered as destroyed.

ok, thanks for the reply : )
Back to top Go down
lingbu
Judai Yuki
Judai Yuki


Number of posts : 2945
Age : 107
Location : Not for you to Stalk me!
Registration date : 2007-12-18

PostSubject: Re: more rulings to ask ;D   Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:38 pm

8. if i have no hand cards, i tune out a formulae and draw 1 card, i drew tg werewolf, can i spc summon the werewolf i drew?

Yes.

9. if i instant fuse, the target was flipped face down by book of moon, does it die during the end phase? [i am asking because i saw a video from duelingdays and they used summoner of illusion to pull out a extrio and it got flipped face down, but end phase it stays on the field. is it that illusion summoner ruling is different from instant fuse?]

Monster is refreshed but not counted as fusioned, so you can't revive if it goes to grave.
think rescue cat, one is affected by book of moon, the other dies instead of the moon affected.

If you are wondering what is refreshed.. I have nothing to say.
Back to top Go down
http://www.onepieceofbleach.com
bahamut84
Millennium Earl
Millennium Earl


Number of posts : 1232
Age : 32
Location : Antartica
Registration date : 2007-12-16

PostSubject: Re: more rulings to ask ;D   Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:10 pm

8. if i have no hand cards, i tune out a formulae and draw 1 card, i drew tg werewolf, can i spc summon the werewolf i drew?

No because its a different timing.

_________________

http://duelingdays.blogspot.com
Back to top Go down
http://duelingdays.blogspot.com
curryman
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist


Number of posts : 972
Age : 25
Location : hougang to ang mo kio
Registration date : 2009-04-22

PostSubject: Re: more rulings to ask ;D   Wed Apr 20, 2011 4:13 am

bahamut84 wrote:
8. if i have no hand cards, i tune out a formulae and draw 1 card, i drew tg werewolf, can i spc summon the werewolf i drew?

No because its a different timing.
thx baha.
Back to top Go down
hamtaro
Duelist
Duelist


Number of posts : 67
Age : 35
Location : Singapore
Registration date : 2011-05-02

PostSubject: Re: more rulings to ask ;D   Mon May 02, 2011 8:58 pm

7. if i have a ladd on my field and my opponent activates vahala, it's effect is negated and it stays as a blank card on the field forever. correct or wrong?

wrong all the continuous spell/trap/field magic/equip magic will get sent to grave

9. if i instant fuse, the target was flipped face down by book of moon, does it die during the end phase? [i am asking because i saw a video from duelingdays and they used summoner of illusion to pull out a extrio and it got flipped face down, but end phase it stays on the field. is it that illusion summoner ruling is different from instant fuse?]

no it doesnt die.
Back to top Go down
curryman
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist


Number of posts : 972
Age : 25
Location : hougang to ang mo kio
Registration date : 2009-04-22

PostSubject: Re: more rulings to ask ;D   Mon May 02, 2011 9:51 pm

hamtaro wrote:
7. if i have a ladd on my field and my opponent activates vahala, it's effect is negated and it stays as a blank card on the field forever. correct or wrong?

wrong all the continuous spell/trap/field magic/equip magic will get sent to grave

9. if i instant fuse, the target was flipped face down by book of moon, does it die during the end phase? [i am asking because i saw a video from duelingdays and they used summoner of illusion to pull out a extrio and it got flipped face down, but end phase it stays on the field. is it that illusion summoner ruling is different from instant fuse?]

no it doesnt die.

ty : )
Back to top Go down
suresh4e
Duelist
Duelist


Number of posts : 85
Age : 20
Location : Pandan Gardens
Registration date : 2011-02-12

PostSubject: Re: more rulings to ask ;D   Mon May 02, 2011 9:58 pm

8. No. Because by the time you draw the card, it would have meant that the summon was successful and has fully resolved. This would mean that the TG Werewolf that you drew no longer has something to chain to and has missed its timing. Therefore, it cannot be SP'ed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: more rulings to ask ;D   Today at 4:21 am

Back to top Go down
 
more rulings to ask ;D
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Rulings on Clear Vice Dragon
» XX-Saber Darksoul OCG RULINGS
» Royal Oppression Rulings
» RGBT-en rulings
» Rulings

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: YUGIOH :: YuGiOh! General :: Ruling Questions and Card Translations-
Jump to: