Welcome to Yugioh! Singapore forum. Please login.

Have a nice day.

A place for YuGiOh fans or players to gather and chat

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Rulings about Dragon Queen of Tragic Endings/Bad End Dragon.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
shaunewbiez
Elite Duelist
Elite Duelist

Number of posts : 1641
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Rulings about Dragon Queen of Tragic Endings/Bad End Dragon.   Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:53 pm

Okay guys, so this is the situation, I have Dragon Queen of Tragic Endings on my field before, and it has been sent to the graveyard as a result of battle or effect. In a future standby phase, I send a continuous spell card from my back row to the graveyard to SP. it from the graveyard, however, my opponent negates its summoning through the use of Royal Oppression/Solemn Warning/Solemn Judgment and it goes back to the graveyard, it's still in the standby phase, can I activate it's effect to send another continuous spell card from the field to the graveyard to SP. it again? Also, if I don't have more than 3 continuous spell cards when I'm attempting to SP. it back during a standby phase, can it still be SP.ed? Lastly, under the TCG rulings of the card, it says that sending a continuous spell card to the graveyard is a cost, but it doesn't state anything in the OCG, following the OCG rules here in Singapore, is it still a cost or no?

This is the link to the card: http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Dragon_Queen_of_Tragic_Endings

It's effect is this :
"This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by controlling 3 or more face-up Continuous Spell Cards. When this attacking card inflicts Battle Damage to your opponent, your opponent selects and sends 1 card from their hand to the Graveyard, and you draw 1 card. During your Standby Phase, if this card is in your Graveyard and was sent there from the field, you can send 1 face-up Continuous Spell Card you control to the Graveyard to Special Summon this card from the Graveyard."

Oh forgot to add, can Effect Veiler stop it from reviving itself?

Sorry for the long question. :/
Back to top Go down
siryugiohalot
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist

Number of posts : 508
Registration date : 2010-12-15

PostSubject: Re: Rulings about Dragon Queen of Tragic Endings/Bad End Dragon.   Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:02 pm

it does not come back when oppression,warning,judgement.when u oppression,warning,judgement it,it dun not ever reach it the field so the effect of being able to come back is negate.

as for ur effect veiler question,i dun think it will come back.since it is a graveyard effect.

i am not very sure about since i am not a pro.
Back to top Go down
shaunewbiez
Elite Duelist
Elite Duelist

PostSubject: Re: Rulings about Dragon Queen of Tragic Endings/Bad End Dragon.   Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:17 pm

Anymore help? Pros? Judges? Experienced people? Feel free to leave a comment! Smile
Back to top Go down
bishzor101
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist

Number of posts : 680
Registration date : 2008-11-29

PostSubject: Re: Rulings about Dragon Queen of Tragic Endings/Bad End Dragon.   Tue Apr 05, 2011 1:41 am

When Oppression/Warning/Judgement negates her special summon from Graveyard, she will not come back as she wasn't not sent from the field to the Graveyard after her Special Summon has been negated.

"During your Standby Phase, if this card is in your Graveyard and was sent there from the field(Condition not met)..."

As for Effect Veiler, she can not stop Bad End Dragon from reviving herself because the dragon's effect takes place in the graveyard. Furthermore, it is in the Standby Phase, not the Main Phase.

"During your opponent's Main Phase(Condition not met), you can send this card from your hand to the Graveyard to select 1 face-up Effect Monster your opponent controls(Condition not met).
Back to top Go down
shaunewbiez
Elite Duelist
Elite Duelist

PostSubject: Re: Rulings about Dragon Queen of Tragic Endings/Bad End Dragon.   Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:43 am

Ahh I see. So negating it's summon from the graveyard is treated as if she never hit the field again? That means in upcoming turns I'm still unable to use her effect right? Thanks for answering! Smile

Still a few more unanswered questions! Anyone? Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rulings about Dragon Queen of Tragic Endings/Bad End Dragon.   Today at 5:58 am

Back to top Go down

Rulings about Dragon Queen of Tragic Endings/Bad End Dragon.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1