Welcome to Yugioh! Singapore forum. Please login.

Have a nice day.


A place for YuGiOh fans or players to gather and chat
 
HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Inca Lockdown Drain (needing refinement)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
DIYDeath
Duelist
Duelist


Number of posts : 84
Age : 29
Location : Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
Registration date : 2010-12-16

PostSubject: Inca Lockdown Drain (needing refinement)   Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:04 am

Fire Ant Ascator x3
Oracle of the Sun x3
Supay x3
The Tricky x3
Sangan x1
Level Eater x2
Malefic Cyber End Dragon x1
Junk Synchron x2
Apocatequil x2


spells

Secret Village of the Spellcasters x2
One for One x1
Terraforming x1
Pot of Avarice x1
Giant Trunade x1

traps

Skill Drain x2
Solemn Warning x2
Solemn Judgement x1
Trap Stun x3
Limit Reverse x3

extra deck

Sun Dragon Inti x3
Moon Dragon Quilla x3
Stardust Dragon x1
Cyber End Dragon x1
Junk Destroyer x2
Collosal Fighter x1
Armory Arm x1

SIde notes:

supposed to run like a inca/drain deck but with more negations and secret village for lockdowns if you keep a spellcaster out. Side out secret village against decks such as GK for ancient forest.
Back to top Go down
vampirerion
Elite Duelist
Elite Duelist


Number of posts : 1981
Age : 1483
Location : France
Registration date : 2010-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Inca Lockdown Drain (needing refinement)   Sat Mar 26, 2011 7:06 am

nonsense.
Back to top Go down
YGOduelist
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist


Number of posts : 505
Age : 20
Location : Yishun
Registration date : 2010-05-15

PostSubject: Re: Inca Lockdown Drain (needing refinement)   Sat Mar 26, 2011 11:32 am

how it works ???
Back to top Go down
bishzor101
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist


Number of posts : 680
Age : 23
Location : Singapore
Registration date : 2008-11-29

PostSubject: Re: Inca Lockdown Drain (needing refinement)   Sat Mar 26, 2011 11:48 am

Standard Inti - Quila Skill Drain Loop.
Back to top Go down
titration
Judai Yuki
Judai Yuki


Number of posts : 2939
Age : 22
Location : Bishan
Registration date : 2009-10-13

PostSubject: Re: Inca Lockdown Drain (needing refinement)   Sat Mar 26, 2011 11:13 pm

i notice u always like to put alot uncommon decks and using the hardest combos to argue them to the top..yes no doubt they are strong and could force ur opponent,but does it adhere to the current meta play?
Back to top Go down
bloodface
Elite Duelist
Elite Duelist


Number of posts : 1354
Age : 22
Location : LOL LAND
Registration date : 2009-10-03

PostSubject: Re: Inca Lockdown Drain (needing refinement)   Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:37 pm

why not add a few ceberal for arcanite stunts since you play tricky
Back to top Go down
vampirerion
Elite Duelist
Elite Duelist


Number of posts : 1981
Age : 1483
Location : France
Registration date : 2010-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Inca Lockdown Drain (needing refinement)   Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:05 pm

Why don't you play exodia since you play skill drain and it wont affect exodia.

Secret Village also protects your exodia from Morphing Jar FTK and other deck out decks that do not use spellcasters.

Back to top Go down
Axehead
Judai Yuki
Judai Yuki


Number of posts : 2490
Age : 21
Location : Singapore
Registration date : 2008-07-18

PostSubject: Re: Inca Lockdown Drain (needing refinement)   Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:26 am

vampirerion wrote:
Why don't you play exodia since you play skill drain and it wont affect exodia.

Secret Village also protects your exodia from Morphing Jar FTK and other deck out decks that do not use spellcasters.


This. Plus if you need to lock down your opponent's spell you can always summon Left Leg of the Forbidden One to work with Secret Village.
Back to top Go down
vampirerion
Elite Duelist
Elite Duelist


Number of posts : 1981
Age : 1483
Location : France
Registration date : 2010-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Inca Lockdown Drain (needing refinement)   Mon Mar 28, 2011 1:14 pm

yeah summon head to lock opponent then when you got the pieces just CED it back to your hand.
Back to top Go down
elijahkwanxy
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist


Number of posts : 578
Age : 23
Location : Colosseum
Registration date : 2009-12-16

PostSubject: Re: Inca Lockdown Drain (needing refinement)   Mon Mar 28, 2011 3:41 pm

just my opinion oppression and imperial custom is good for this deck?
Back to top Go down
vampirerion
Elite Duelist
Elite Duelist


Number of posts : 1981
Age : 1483
Location : France
Registration date : 2010-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Inca Lockdown Drain (needing refinement)   Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:04 pm

elijahkwanxy wrote:
just my opinion oppression and imperial custom is good for this deck?


later oppress sun and moon dragon emo =.=
Back to top Go down
bloodface
Elite Duelist
Elite Duelist


Number of posts : 1354
Age : 22
Location : LOL LAND
Registration date : 2009-10-03

PostSubject: Re: Inca Lockdown Drain (needing refinement)   Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:44 pm

this deck confirm die the cos not every time your opponent will let you successfully come out your inti or quilla cos your priest of the sun has a cydra effect thus can only sp when your opponent hav monster and even if you manage to synchro summon your inti or quilla first turn , your opponent can jus discard sirroco , sp dark grepher then dump 1 vayu into grave and dump a kulat into grave from deck then summon blizzard and sp kulat then instant tori you then you can jus minus 4 straight
Back to top Go down
winkles
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist


Number of posts : 365
Age : 21
Location : your house
Registration date : 2011-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Inca Lockdown Drain (needing refinement)   Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:08 pm

bloodface wrote:
this deck confirm die the cos not every time your opponent will let you successfully come out your inti or quilla cos your priest of the sun has a cydra effect thus can only sp when your opponent hav monster and even if you manage to synchro summon your inti or quilla first turn , your opponent can jus discard sirroco , sp dark grepher then dump 1 vayu into grave and dump a kulat into grave from deck then summon blizzard and sp kulat then instant tori you then you can jus minus 4 straight

take all of diydeath decks as fun deck ideas and do it from that point of view cuz its more relavant that way
Back to top Go down
bloodface
Elite Duelist
Elite Duelist


Number of posts : 1354
Age : 22
Location : LOL LAND
Registration date : 2009-10-03

PostSubject: Re: Inca Lockdown Drain (needing refinement)   Wed Mar 30, 2011 3:59 pm

but he nvr kind of change the deck after some of us gave him so suggestion , its like he jus post it here for us to flame
Back to top Go down
vampirerion
Elite Duelist
Elite Duelist


Number of posts : 1981
Age : 1483
Location : France
Registration date : 2010-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Inca Lockdown Drain (needing refinement)   Wed Mar 30, 2011 4:39 pm

He is like just telling us how good he is an his deck is at tourney level and can defeat six SAMs and stuff lol .......,his topics usually get locked
Back to top Go down
bloodface
Elite Duelist
Elite Duelist


Number of posts : 1354
Age : 22
Location : LOL LAND
Registration date : 2009-10-03

PostSubject: Re: Inca Lockdown Drain (needing refinement)   Wed Mar 30, 2011 6:50 pm

i think he is siting behind the com and watching how we flame him , maybe he post this kind of random deck to up his post
Back to top Go down
winkles
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist


Number of posts : 365
Age : 21
Location : your house
Registration date : 2011-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Inca Lockdown Drain (needing refinement)   Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:07 pm

bloodface wrote:
i think he is siting behind the com and watching how we flame him , maybe he post this kind of random deck to up his post
maybe he just some baka trying to entertain us with his nonsense cuz i find him very funny
Back to top Go down
bloodface
Elite Duelist
Elite Duelist


Number of posts : 1354
Age : 22
Location : LOL LAND
Registration date : 2009-10-03

PostSubject: Re: Inca Lockdown Drain (needing refinement)   Wed Mar 30, 2011 10:19 pm

is he really from canada anyway ? btw moderators , you can lock lock this thread up le cos it will continue be off topic and i doubt that this DIYdeath will bother making any comment
Back to top Go down
DIYDeath
Duelist
Duelist


Number of posts : 84
Age : 29
Location : Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
Registration date : 2010-12-16

PostSubject: Re: Inca Lockdown Drain (needing refinement)   Thu Apr 07, 2011 4:10 am

winkles wrote:
bloodface wrote:
this deck confirm die the cos not every time your opponent will let you successfully come out your inti or quilla cos your priest of the sun has a cydra effect thus can only sp when your opponent hav monster and even if you manage to synchro summon your inti or quilla first turn , your opponent can jus discard sirroco , sp dark grepher then dump 1 vayu into grave and dump a kulat into grave from deck then summon blizzard and sp kulat then instant tori you then you can jus minus 4 straight

take all of diydeath decks as fun deck ideas and do it from that point of view cuz its more relavant that way

Well this one for sure is a just for fun deck. Incas don't have a draw engine to make them efficient enough to be a tier 1 deck consistently.
Back to top Go down
shaunewbiez
Elite Duelist
Elite Duelist


Number of posts : 1641
Age : 22
Location : Loyang, Pasir Ris
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Inca Lockdown Drain (needing refinement)   Thu Apr 07, 2011 1:17 pm

Try this, Mix Incas with Stardust Dragon/Buster.

Sounds crazy, but imba when pulled off, experimented with a build once. I ain't giving it out, but all I can say is, Fire Ant Ascator + Sun Priest = Level 8. Level 8 can be Stardust. With a pre-set Buster Mode Activate, you're ready to go, and you've him protecting your sun and moon.

How to spam? Use stuff like The Tricky, Level Eater and Buster Teleport.

It's still inconsistent since Incas have really limited support, but adding in a Call of the Reaper seems to help abit, since it's a free tuner and has synergy with Stardust as well.

Just my 2 cents worth. Smile
Back to top Go down
winkles
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist


Number of posts : 365
Age : 21
Location : your house
Registration date : 2011-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Inca Lockdown Drain (needing refinement)   Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:33 pm

shaunewbiez wrote:
Try this, Mix Incas with Stardust Dragon/Buster.

Sounds crazy, but imba when pulled off, experimented with a build once. I ain't giving it out, but all I can say is, Fire Ant Ascator + Sun Priest = Level 8. Level 8 can be Stardust. With a pre-set Buster Mode Activate, you're ready to go, and you've him protecting your sun and moon.

How to spam? Use stuff like The Tricky, Level Eater and Buster Teleport.

It's still inconsistent since Incas have really limited support, but adding in a Call of the Reaper seems to help abit, since it's a free tuner and has synergy with Stardust as well.

Just my 2 cents worth. Smile

i think your gamble deck work better lol
Back to top Go down
DIYDeath
Duelist
Duelist


Number of posts : 84
Age : 29
Location : Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
Registration date : 2010-12-16

PostSubject: Re: Inca Lockdown Drain (needing refinement)   Fri Apr 08, 2011 2:22 am

meh, I could see this deck becoming broken in the future when another draw engine comes out so until then I guess this project is going on hold. Damn you card of safe return!!!
Back to top Go down
bishzor101
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist


Number of posts : 680
Age : 23
Location : Singapore
Registration date : 2008-11-29

PostSubject: Re: Inca Lockdown Drain (needing refinement)   Fri Apr 08, 2011 3:12 am

If Card of Safe Return returns, Junk Doppel would be dominating the format.
Back to top Go down
shaunewbiez
Elite Duelist
Elite Duelist


Number of posts : 1641
Age : 22
Location : Loyang, Pasir Ris
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Inca Lockdown Drain (needing refinement)   Fri Apr 08, 2011 2:14 pm

winkles wrote:
shaunewbiez wrote:
Try this, Mix Incas with Stardust Dragon/Buster.

Sounds crazy, but imba when pulled off, experimented with a build once. I ain't giving it out, but all I can say is, Fire Ant Ascator + Sun Priest = Level 8. Level 8 can be Stardust. With a pre-set Buster Mode Activate, you're ready to go, and you've him protecting your sun and moon.

How to spam? Use stuff like The Tricky, Level Eater and Buster Teleport.

It's still inconsistent since Incas have really limited support, but adding in a Call of the Reaper seems to help abit, since it's a free tuner and has synergy with Stardust as well.

Just my 2 cents worth. Smile

i think your gamble deck work better lol

LOL! My decks are all abominations, it's just which experiment works out better. xD But seriously, once a draw engine comes out, Incas will be quite powerful, and to a very minor extent, anti-meta.
Back to top Go down
winkles
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist


Number of posts : 365
Age : 21
Location : your house
Registration date : 2011-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Inca Lockdown Drain (needing refinement)   Fri Apr 08, 2011 8:11 pm

shaunewbiez wrote:
winkles wrote:
shaunewbiez wrote:
Try this, Mix Incas with Stardust Dragon/Buster.

Sounds crazy, but imba when pulled off, experimented with a build once. I ain't giving it out, but all I can say is, Fire Ant Ascator + Sun Priest = Level 8. Level 8 can be Stardust. With a pre-set Buster Mode Activate, you're ready to go, and you've him protecting your sun and moon.

How to spam? Use stuff like The Tricky, Level Eater and Buster Teleport.

It's still inconsistent since Incas have really limited support, but adding in a Call of the Reaper seems to help abit, since it's a free tuner and has synergy with Stardust as well.

Just my 2 cents worth. Smile

i think your gamble deck work better lol

LOL! My decks are all abominations, it's just which experiment works out better. xD But seriously, once a draw engine comes out, Incas will be quite powerful, and to a very minor extent, anti-meta.

card of safe return i dun think will ever be back doppel dandy variant will have 2 engines if that happens
Back to top Go down
DIYDeath
Duelist
Duelist


Number of posts : 84
Age : 29
Location : Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
Registration date : 2010-12-16

PostSubject: Re: Inca Lockdown Drain (needing refinement)   Sat Apr 09, 2011 3:18 am

shaunewbiez wrote:

xD But seriously, once a draw engine comes out, Incas will be quite powerful, and to a very minor extent, anti-meta.

Yeah, that's why I invested in buying play sets of everything I need to run the deck so when a new draw engine comes out I'll be ready to monopolize.
Back to top Go down
shaunewbiez
Elite Duelist
Elite Duelist


Number of posts : 1641
Age : 22
Location : Loyang, Pasir Ris
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Inca Lockdown Drain (needing refinement)   Sat Apr 09, 2011 2:11 pm

Oh, add in a Sangan, it can search any of your tuners and the Oracle as well. Smile
Back to top Go down
DIYDeath
Duelist
Duelist


Number of posts : 84
Age : 29
Location : Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
Registration date : 2010-12-16

PostSubject: Re: Inca Lockdown Drain (needing refinement)   Sun Apr 10, 2011 3:28 am

will do when I get around to building this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Inca Lockdown Drain (needing refinement)   Today at 6:09 pm

Back to top Go down
 
Inca Lockdown Drain (needing refinement)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Skill Drain
» Magic Drain>Infernities?
» Jinzo/Skill Drain Question
» Dark World Drain (KCVDS)
» Horus Lockdown xD

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: YUGIOH :: YuGiOh! General :: Deck Garage-
Jump to: