Welcome to Yugioh! Singapore forum. Please login.

Have a nice day.


A place for YuGiOh fans or players to gather and chat
 
HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Legendary Six Samurai - Shi En vs Book of Moon

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
mhyperion3
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist


Number of posts : 398
Age : 128
Location : WEST SG
Registration date : 2011-02-18

PostSubject: Legendary Six Samurai - Shi En vs Book of Moon   Fri Mar 25, 2011 11:52 pm

Hi,

If Player A sychro summons Legendary Six Samurai - Shi En, Player B chains with Book of Moon.

Can Legendary Six Samurai - Shi En negate Book of Moon with its effect?

Also, can Legendary Six Samurai - Shi En negate Speed 3 Cards like Divine Wrath?
Back to top Go down
vampirerion
Elite Duelist
Elite Duelist


Number of posts : 1981
Age : 1483
Location : France
Registration date : 2010-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Legendary Six Samurai - Shi En vs Book of Moon   Sat Mar 26, 2011 12:10 am

mhyperion3 wrote:
Hi,

If Player A sychro summons Legendary Six Samurai - Shi En, Player B chains with Book of Moon.

Can Legendary Six Samurai - Shi En negate Book of Moon with its effect?

Also, can Legendary Six Samurai - Shi En negate Speed 3 Cards like Divine Wrath?


When shi en is summon he can negate book of moon.

Shi En effect is speed 2 so it cant negate speed 3. =(
Back to top Go down
mhyperion3
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist


Number of posts : 398
Age : 128
Location : WEST SG
Registration date : 2011-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Legendary Six Samurai - Shi En vs Book of Moon   Sat Mar 26, 2011 12:16 am

vampirerion wrote:
mhyperion3 wrote:
Hi,

If Player A sychro summons Legendary Six Samurai - Shi En, Player B chains with Book of Moon.

Can Legendary Six Samurai - Shi En negate Book of Moon with its effect?

Also, can Legendary Six Samurai - Shi En negate Speed 3 Cards like Divine Wrath?


When shi en is summon he can negate book of moon.

Shi En effect is speed 2 so it cant negate speed 3. =(

So Shi En's summon can't be negated with anything else in that case? (i.e. , Trap Hole, Bottomless Trap Hole?),
can only negate its summon with speed 3 like solemn warning and solemn judgement?

How about if Shi En negates Book of Moon/ Bottomless Trap Hole with its effect when summoned, I chain it with Herald of Orange Light to destroy it, will it work?
Back to top Go down
egoboy
Elite Duelist
Elite Duelist


Number of posts : 1056
Age : 21
Location : Harbourfront
Registration date : 2009-11-15

PostSubject: Re: Legendary Six Samurai - Shi En vs Book of Moon   Sat Mar 26, 2011 12:36 am

mhyperion3 wrote:
vampirerion wrote:
mhyperion3 wrote:
Hi,

If Player A sychro summons Legendary Six Samurai - Shi En, Player B chains with Book of Moon.

Can Legendary Six Samurai - Shi En negate Book of Moon with its effect?

Also, can Legendary Six Samurai - Shi En negate Speed 3 Cards like Divine Wrath?


When shi en is summon he can negate book of moon.

Shi En effect is speed 2 so it cant negate speed 3. =(

So Shi En's summon can't be negated with anything else in that case? (i.e. , Trap Hole, Bottomless Trap Hole?),
can only negate its summon with speed 3 like solemn warning and solemn judgement?

How about if Shi En negates Book of Moon/ Bottomless Trap Hole with its effect when summoned, I chain it with Herald of Orange Light to destroy it, will it work?

For the orange light question, yes u can. Also u can only negate summons with cards like warning, judgment. You dont negate summons using Bottomless and Trap holes. You just do something to the monster. So u can activate bottomless and trap hole on shien, but it resolves only when shien does not, or is unable to negate.
Back to top Go down
vampirerion
Elite Duelist
Elite Duelist


Number of posts : 1981
Age : 1483
Location : France
Registration date : 2010-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Legendary Six Samurai - Shi En vs Book of Moon   Sat Mar 26, 2011 1:24 am

remember if you use orange light then shi en might replace death lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Legendary Six Samurai - Shi En vs Book of Moon   Today at 8:38 pm

Back to top Go down
 
Legendary Six Samurai - Shi En vs Book of Moon
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Legendary Six Samurai - Shi En vs Book of Moon
» Book of Moon
» Book of Moon vs. FLIP
» Q Regarding replay issue. book of moon and mirror force~
» Book of Moon vs BF Armor Master

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: YUGIOH :: YuGiOh! General :: Ruling Questions and Card Translations-
Jump to: