Welcome to Yugioh! Singapore forum. Please login.

Have a nice day.


A place for YuGiOh fans or players to gather and chat
 
HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Gladiator Zombies (tested sucessfully)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
DIYDeath
Duelist
Duelist


Number of posts : 84
Age : 29
Location : Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
Registration date : 2010-12-16

PostSubject: Gladiator Zombies (tested sucessfully)   Tue Mar 15, 2011 6:08 am

Monsters:

Soul Absorbing Bone Tower x3
Zombie Master x2
Pyramid Turtle x3
Return Zombie x1-
Mezuki x1-
Plague Spreader x1-
Red Eyes Zombie Dragon x1-
Il Blud x1-
Effect Veiler x2
GB Darius x1
GB Laquari x1
GB Hoplomus x1
GB Murmillo x1
GB Bestiari x1

Spells:

Inferno Reckless Summon x3
Zombie World x3
Pyramid of Wonders x3
Magical Mallet x3
Book of Life x2
Terraforming x2
Monster Reborn x1
Dark Hole x1

Traps:

Royal Decree x2

Synchro Deck:

Archfiend Zombie Skull x1
GB Gyzarus x2
GB Heraklinos x2

Basically it's a mill deck on steroids, you use inferno reckless to get those soul absorbings outy and with zombie world you use the glads to special summon while you let their card destruct effects clear the field. If you can't pull out GB then suicide those pyramid turtles and giant rats to special summon as much as possible. At max you can make your opponent discard 36 cards in one turn.

Decks this has worked against:

6 Sams
Lightsworn
Twilight
GK
GB
Blackwings
Karakuri
Back to top Go down
winkles
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist


Number of posts : 365
Age : 21
Location : your house
Registration date : 2011-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Gladiator Zombies (tested sucessfully)   Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:33 pm

since your deck already so pefect put here for what ? :/
Back to top Go down
vampirerion
Elite Duelist
Elite Duelist


Number of posts : 1981
Age : 1483
Location : France
Registration date : 2010-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Gladiator Zombies (tested sucessfully)   Wed Mar 16, 2011 11:41 am

Why didnt you win YCS Dallas?

Bring your deck to YCS Paris and wreck the format then.
Back to top Go down
winkles
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist


Number of posts : 365
Age : 21
Location : your house
Registration date : 2011-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Gladiator Zombies (tested sucessfully)   Wed Mar 16, 2011 11:43 am

vampirerion wrote:
Why didnt you win YCS Dallas?

Bring your deck to YCS Paris and wreck the format then.

the tcgers haven learn how use six sam yet their top is still GK and x sabers i think he play with those nubs if he come our format sure tio own
Back to top Go down
winkles
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist


Number of posts : 365
Age : 21
Location : your house
Registration date : 2011-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Gladiator Zombies (tested sucessfully)   Wed Mar 16, 2011 11:44 am

first mill deck i see never put book of eclipse and card destruction :/
Back to top Go down
bloodface
Elite Duelist
Elite Duelist


Number of posts : 1354
Age : 22
Location : LOL LAND
Registration date : 2009-10-03

PostSubject: Re: Gladiator Zombies (tested sucessfully)   Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:22 am

he thinks that zombie world is always safe
Back to top Go down
DIYDeath
Duelist
Duelist


Number of posts : 84
Age : 29
Location : Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
Registration date : 2010-12-16

PostSubject: Re: Gladiator Zombies (tested sucessfully)   Wed Mar 23, 2011 4:30 am

okay, sorry if this seems fragmented. I'll address everyone as best as I can. Smile

@winkles

There is no such thing as the perfect deck, I post it here for feedback because I can always learn from others.

No, there are many good six sam players in TCG. The problem is that if I get Zombie World and Soul Absorbing Bone Tower on the filed before my spells and traps get locked down Six Sams will deck themselves out because they special summon one at a time, not in batches. Six Sams are weak to Zombie Mill decks because of that mechanic.

The top tiers in TCG don't include X Sabers anymore, they became what is called "tier 1.5" because Rescue Cat was restricted. GK will always be top tier because they are such a fast deck and they're anti-meta to the core with necrovalley and royal tribute being staples for them.

The mill aspect of this deck isn't what makes it amazing. It's the fact that I mill while dealing damage, locking down and blowing up all your cards with Bestiari, Gyzarus and Mermillo. Plus the deck steals monsters with Red Eyes, which is even more broken then Goyo given that the monster I steal can attack right away and benefits from Pyramid of Wonders.

@vampirerion

Because I live in Canada and I'm not going to Dallas for a few pieces of cardboard with some cool looking ink on it. If I did though I'd probably need to run a slightly more anti-meta format by using warning and bottomless instead of decree.

@ Bloodface

Zombie World isn't aways safe, which is why the deck doesn't require Zombie World to be effective, but I like watching my opponent lose a good 36 cards in a turn so I run 2 terraforming and 3 zombie world. Most duels you draw zombie world.


Anyhow with a few revisions this is what the deck looks like:

Monsters:

Soul Absorbing Bone Tower x3
Zombie Master x2
Pyramid Turtle x3
Return Zombie x1-
Mezuki x1-
Red Eyes Zombie Dragon x1-
Giant Rat x1
Malefic Cyber End Dragon x1
Malefic Stardust Dragon x1
Il Blud x1-
GB Darius x1
GB Laquari x1
GB Hoplomus x1
GB Murmillo x1
GB Bestiari x1


Spells:

Inferno Reckless Summon x3
Zombie World x3
Pyramid of Wonders x3
Magical Mallet x3
Terraforming x2
Monster Reborn x1
Dark Hole x1

Traps:

Bottomless Trap Hole x2
Solemn Warning x2

Synchro Deck:

Stardust Dragon x1
Cyber End Dragon x1
GB Gyzarus x1
GB Heraklinos x1

All I really did was add in two malefics to help give some beatdown numbers and added bottomless and warning for additional field control.
Back to top Go down
vampirerion
Elite Duelist
Elite Duelist


Number of posts : 1981
Age : 1483
Location : France
Registration date : 2010-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Gladiator Zombies (tested sucessfully)   Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:20 pm

From what I see, the big four decks of TCG are actually:
Chaos Plants
Dragunity
Six Samurai
Gravekeeper.

BUT i see quite a number of players using X-sabers. So your deck would actually die to it easily. LOL.... If you actually want to show us a TCG deck, at least make it look like it can fight TCG Decks.
Back to top Go down
DIYDeath
Duelist
Duelist


Number of posts : 84
Age : 29
Location : Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
Registration date : 2010-12-16

PostSubject: Re: Gladiator Zombies (tested sucessfully)   Wed Mar 23, 2011 11:45 pm

vampirerion wrote:
From what I see, the big four decks of TCG are actually:
Chaos Plants
Dragunity
Six Samurai
Gravekeeper.

BUT i see quite a number of players using X-sabers. So your deck would actually die to it easily. LOL.... If you actually want to show us a TCG deck, at least make it look like it can fight TCG Decks.

lol chaos plants? That deck sucks when you can't tribute summon and when every special summon causes you to mill 6 cards from your deck.

Even without zombie world I still can swarm the field full in a turn, including 4k attk monsters that I get to special summon.

X-Sabers are laughable to me, negate their faultroll and rfp that darksoul for game. Rescue Cat is gone so I never have to worry about that and if I want to be a real dick I'll run decree and trap stun so they can't go anti-meta on my [censored by admin] with warning and bottomless.

Dragunity is alright but one special summon for them at a time means they get hit the same way as six sams do with a less effective deck.

Just because something looks weird doesn't mean it doesnt work, lol.
Back to top Go down
jusjustjustin
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist


Number of posts : 811
Age : 22
Location : payalebar
Registration date : 2010-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Gladiator Zombies (tested sucessfully)   Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:04 am

DIYDeath wrote:


Even without zombie world I still can swarm the field full in a turn, including 4k attk monsters that I get to special summon.

X-Sabers are laughable to me, negate their faultroll and rfp that darksoul for game. Rescue Cat is gone so I never have to worry about that and if I want to be a real dick I'll run decree and trap stun so they can't go anti-meta on my [censored by admin] with warning and bottomless.

Dragunity is alright but one special summon for them at a time means they get hit the same way as six sams do with a less effective deck.

Just because something looks weird doesn't mean it doesnt work, lol.

yeah you make it sound like you can easily bring out your important cards and negate your opponent's important cards. Well thats the ideal situation...although your deck may seem ideal, but it is not. Top decks also have the ability to negate your moves and thats when u will realise that when something looks weird, IT DOES NOT WORK.
Back to top Go down
vampirerion
Elite Duelist
Elite Duelist


Number of posts : 1981
Age : 1483
Location : France
Registration date : 2010-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Gladiator Zombies (tested sucessfully)   Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:01 pm

DIYDeath wrote:
vampirerion wrote:
From what I see, the big four decks of TCG are actually:
Chaos Plants
Dragunity
Six Samurai
Gravekeeper.

BUT i see quite a number of players using X-sabers. So your deck would actually die to it easily. LOL.... If you actually want to show us a TCG deck, at least make it look like it can fight TCG Decks.

lol chaos plants? That deck sucks when you can't tribute summon and when every special summon causes you to mill 6 cards from your deck.

Even without zombie world I still can swarm the field full in a turn, including 4k attk monsters that I get to special summon.

X-Sabers are laughable to me, negate their faultroll and rfp that darksoul for game. Rescue Cat is gone so I never have to worry about that and if I want to be a real dick I'll run decree and trap stun so they can't go anti-meta on my [censored by admin] with warning and bottomless.

Dragunity is alright but one special summon for them at a time means they get hit the same way as six sams do with a less effective deck.

Just because something looks weird doesn't mean it doesnt work, lol.


ok I just have to tell you things 1 by 1 and waste my time LOL....

Chaos Plants love the mill you give them and a simple blackrose will make you cry, you play decree and trap stun?? Means safe from Solemn Warning.

X-Sabers have the same reason, you give them the mill to setup their Faultroll and Gottom E Call plays, with your decree and trap stun, Hyunlei would just bomb your dick off. They dont even need to go anti meta on you since your deck isnt even fit in tier 9.

Dragunity have field spell which can clear your zombie world, at most you use your zombie world to stop their Dux and Legionnaire for awhile.

btw with so many monsters in your deck, you would just die to gravekeepers'. royal tribute.
Back to top Go down
xxn00biexx
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist


Number of posts : 593
Age : 25
Location : Where I think is home
Registration date : 2010-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Gladiator Zombies (tested sucessfully)   Thu Mar 24, 2011 11:07 pm

DIYDeath wrote:
No, there are many good six sam players in TCG.

I call BS on this.

Even the YCS winner uses a rubbish card called Enishi.

TCG Players in general are a very stupid race of people.

I guess your just a normal TCG Player.

So much nonsense in your deck. 3 Mallet, RETURN ZOMBIE WTF?

No MST, no Trunade, no nothing.
Back to top Go down
egoboy
Elite Duelist
Elite Duelist


Number of posts : 1056
Age : 21
Location : Harbourfront
Registration date : 2009-11-15

PostSubject: Re: Gladiator Zombies (tested sucessfully)   Thu Mar 24, 2011 11:33 pm

xxn00biexx wrote:
DIYDeath wrote:
No, there are many good six sam players in TCG.

I call BS on this.

Even the YCS winner uses a rubbish card called Enishi.

TCG Players in general are a very stupid race of people.

I guess your just a normal TCG Player.

So much nonsense in your deck. 3 Mallet, RETURN ZOMBIE WTF?

No MST, no Trunade, no nothing.

Pls do not insult all TCG Players just because of your experience with the minority. That is only what an idiot would do. And Enishi is not a rubbish card. It is used by OCG players in last year's asias.
Back to top Go down
JessicaJung
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist


Number of posts : 116
Age : 22
Location : Bedok
Registration date : 2011-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Gladiator Zombies (tested sucessfully)   Fri Mar 25, 2011 12:31 am

hm, interesting deck but i wouldn't say it would be a tier 1 deck as cards like mystical space typhoon, giant trunade, dark hole, lightning vortex or those with monster/spell/trap destruction cards screw u upside down. even though u play magical mallet but there's still a rather high chance as compared to top tier decks that you will get dead draws.
Back to top Go down
egoboy
Elite Duelist
Elite Duelist


Number of posts : 1056
Age : 21
Location : Harbourfront
Registration date : 2009-11-15

PostSubject: Re: Gladiator Zombies (tested sucessfully)   Fri Mar 25, 2011 12:40 am

JessicaJung wrote:
hm, interesting deck but i wouldn't say it would be a tier 1 deck as cards like mystical space typhoon, giant trunade, dark hole, lightning vortex or those with monster/spell/trap destruction cards screw u upside down. even though u play magical mallet but there's still a rather high chance as compared to top tier decks that you will get dead draws.

umm.. monster/spell/trap destruction cards screws everyone upside down, no?
Back to top Go down
titration
Judai Yuki
Judai Yuki


Number of posts : 2939
Age : 22
Location : Bishan
Registration date : 2009-10-13

PostSubject: Re: Gladiator Zombies (tested sucessfully)   Fri Mar 25, 2011 12:56 am

DIYDeath wrote:
vampirerion wrote:
From what I see, the big four decks of TCG are actually:
Chaos Plants
Dragunity
Six Samurai
Gravekeeper.

BUT i see quite a number of players using X-sabers. So your deck would actually die to it easily. LOL.... If you actually want to show us a TCG deck, at least make it look like it can fight TCG Decks.

lol chaos plants? That deck sucks when you can't tribute summon and when every special summon causes you to mill 6 cards from your deck.

Even without zombie world I still can swarm the field full in a turn, including 4k attk monsters that I get to special summon.

X-Sabers are laughable to me, negate their faultroll and rfp that darksoul for game. Rescue Cat is gone so I never have to worry about that and if I want to be a real dick I'll run decree and trap stun so they can't go anti-meta on my [censored by admin] with warning and bottomless.

Dragunity is alright but one special summon for them at a time means they get hit the same way as six sams do with a less effective deck.

Just because something looks weird doesn't mean it doesnt work, lol.
u dont noticed that once ur field card is gone,ur game is pretty much gone...besides ur gb are targets for heroes in their fusions
Back to top Go down
bloodface
Elite Duelist
Elite Duelist


Number of posts : 1354
Age : 22
Location : LOL LAND
Registration date : 2009-10-03

PostSubject: Re: Gladiator Zombies (tested sucessfully)   Fri Mar 25, 2011 6:26 am

DIYDeath wrote:
okay, sorry if this seems fragmented. I'll address everyone as best as I can. Smile

@winkles

There is no such thing as the perfect deck, I post it here for feedback because I can always learn from others.

No, there are many good six sam players in TCG. The problem is that if I get Zombie World and Soul Absorbing Bone Tower on the filed before my spells and traps get locked down Six Sams will deck themselves out because they special summon one at a time, not in batches. Six Sams are weak to Zombie Mill decks because of that mechanic.

The top tiers in TCG don't include X Sabers anymore, they became what is called "tier 1.5" because Rescue Cat was restricted. GK will always be top tier because they are such a fast deck and they're anti-meta to the core with necrovalley and royal tribute being staples for them.

The mill aspect of this deck isn't what makes it amazing. It's the fact that I mill while dealing damage, locking down and blowing up all your cards with Bestiari, Gyzarus and Mermillo. Plus the deck steals monsters with Red Eyes, which is even more broken then Goyo given that the monster I steal can attack right away and benefits from Pyramid of Wonders.

@vampirerion

Because I live in Canada and I'm not going to Dallas for a few pieces of cardboard with some cool looking ink on it. If I did though I'd probably need to run a slightly more anti-meta format by using warning and bottomless instead of decree.

@ Bloodface

Zombie World isn't aways safe, which is why the deck doesn't require Zombie World to be effective, but I like watching my opponent lose a good 36 cards in a turn so I run 2 terraforming and 3 zombie world. Most duels you draw zombie world.


Anyhow with a few revisions this is what the deck looks like:

Monsters:

Soul Absorbing Bone Tower x3
Zombie Master x2
Pyramid Turtle x3
Return Zombie x1-
Mezuki x1-
Red Eyes Zombie Dragon x1-
Giant Rat x1
Malefic Cyber End Dragon x1
Malefic Stardust Dragon x1
Il Blud x1-
GB Darius x1
GB Laquari x1
GB Hoplomus x1
GB Murmillo x1
GB Bestiari x1


Spells:

Inferno Reckless Summon x3
Zombie World x3
Pyramid of Wonders x3
Magical Mallet x3
Terraforming x2
Monster Reborn x1
Dark Hole x1

Traps:

Bottomless Trap Hole x2
Solemn Warning x2

Synchro Deck:

Stardust Dragon x1
Cyber End Dragon x1
GB Gyzarus x1
GB Heraklinos x1

All I really did was add in two malefics to help give some beatdown numbers and added bottomless and warning for additional field control.


Do you know that decree + Judgement dragon = You minus the most about 10 cards? cos its like you don play trunade and mystical space typhoon
Back to top Go down
xxn00biexx
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist


Number of posts : 593
Age : 25
Location : Where I think is home
Registration date : 2010-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Gladiator Zombies (tested sucessfully)   Fri Mar 25, 2011 1:55 pm

egoboy wrote:
xxn00biexx wrote:
DIYDeath wrote:
No, there are many good six sam players in TCG.

I call BS on this.

Even the YCS winner uses a rubbish card called Enishi.

TCG Players in general are a very stupid race of people.

I guess your just a normal TCG Player.

So much nonsense in your deck. 3 Mallet, RETURN ZOMBIE WTF?

No MST, no Trunade, no nothing.

Pls do not insult all TCG Players just because of your experience with the minority. That is only what an idiot would do. And Enishi is not a rubbish card. It is used by OCG players in last year's asias.

You obviously have not been to America. Only an ignorant live-under-a-rock would not think they suck generally. Oh, I'll give you that there are good players, but they are in the minority. . How many deck ideas they copied from the OCG. Happy Herald, Quick-dandy are just 2 examples. I would name more but oh well. Not like you would appreciate it.

And lol @ last year's Asias. Are you talking about before STOR was made legal in Tournament play, or the Asia+ Team tourney.
If your talking about before STOR was made legal, then obviously Enishi was a better card then before the TSS.
If your talking about the Asia+ Team Tourney, just cuz 1-2 people played it doesn't make it a good card.
Cuz you OBVIOUSLY want to RFG your Samurais when you run Double Edged Sword Technique. Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down
egoboy
Elite Duelist
Elite Duelist


Number of posts : 1056
Age : 21
Location : Harbourfront
Registration date : 2009-11-15

PostSubject: Re: Gladiator Zombies (tested sucessfully)   Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:09 pm

xxn00biexx wrote:
egoboy wrote:
xxn00biexx wrote:
DIYDeath wrote:
No, there are many good six sam players in TCG.

I call BS on this.

Even the YCS winner uses a rubbish card called Enishi.

TCG Players in general are a very stupid race of people.

I guess your just a normal TCG Player.

So much nonsense in your deck. 3 Mallet, RETURN ZOMBIE WTF?

No MST, no Trunade, no nothing.

Pls do not insult all TCG Players just because of your experience with the minority. That is only what an idiot would do. And Enishi is not a rubbish card. It is used by OCG players in last year's asias.

You obviously have not been to America. Only an ignorant live-under-a-rock would not think they suck generally. Oh, I'll give you that there are good players, but they are in the minority. . How many deck ideas they copied from the OCG. Happy Herald, Quick-dandy are just 2 examples. I would name more but oh well. Not like you would appreciate it.

And lol @ last year's Asias. Are you talking about before STOR was made legal in Tournament play, or the Asia+ Team tourney.
If your talking about before STOR was made legal, then obviously Enishi was a better card then before the TSS.
If your talking about the Asia+ Team Tourney, just cuz 1-2 people played it doesn't make it a good card.
Cuz you OBVIOUSLY want to RFG your Samurais when you run Double Edged Sword Technique. Rolling Eyes


Stop being such a snob, and give constructive comments. You're just being a kid throwing tantrum at all TCG players just co's you've seen one that suck.
Does insulting them make you strong? If no then stop it, you're disgracing Singaporeans.
Back to top Go down
Akira
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist


Number of posts : 163
Age : 29
Location : Singapore
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: Gladiator Zombies (tested sucessfully)   Fri Mar 25, 2011 5:41 pm

xxn00biexx wrote:
How many deck ideas they copied from the OCG. Happy Herald, Quick-dandy are just 2 examples. I would name more but oh well. Not like you would appreciate it.

It can't be helped that OCG seems to be the pioneer of most deck ideas when OCG releases are at least 3 months ahead of TCG. Ironic that you mentioned Quickdraw Dandy, because that was pioneered by the TCG. The OCG only came up with Debris Dandy.
Back to top Go down
http://duelistcodex.wordpress.com/
xxn00biexx
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist


Number of posts : 593
Age : 25
Location : Where I think is home
Registration date : 2010-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Gladiator Zombies (tested sucessfully)   Fri Mar 25, 2011 10:11 pm

egoboy wrote:
xxn00biexx wrote:
egoboy wrote:
xxn00biexx wrote:
DIYDeath wrote:
No, there are many good six sam players in TCG.

I call BS on this.

Even the YCS winner uses a rubbish card called Enishi.

TCG Players in general are a very stupid race of people.

I guess your just a normal TCG Player.

So much nonsense in your deck. 3 Mallet, RETURN ZOMBIE WTF?

No MST, no Trunade, no nothing.

Pls do not insult all TCG Players just because of your experience with the minority. That is only what an idiot would do. And Enishi is not a rubbish card. It is used by OCG players in last year's asias.

You obviously have not been to America. Only an ignorant live-under-a-rock would not think they suck generally. Oh, I'll give you that there are good players, but they are in the minority. . How many deck ideas they copied from the OCG. Happy Herald, Quick-dandy are just 2 examples. I would name more but oh well. Not like you would appreciate it.

And lol @ last year's Asias. Are you talking about before STOR was made legal in Tournament play, or the Asia+ Team tourney.
If your talking about before STOR was made legal, then obviously Enishi was a better card then before the TSS.
If your talking about the Asia+ Team Tourney, just cuz 1-2 people played it doesn't make it a good card.
Cuz you OBVIOUSLY want to RFG your Samurais when you run Double Edged Sword Technique. Rolling Eyes


Stop being such a snob, and give constructive comments. You're just being a kid throwing tantrum at all TCG players just co's you've seen one that suck.
Does insulting them make you strong? If no then stop it, you're disgracing Singaporeans.

Sigh... you don't get it. I'm only stating stuff, not insulting them, I remember I did say that it's not ALL TCG players are bad, only the majority, and if said stuff makes them look bad, then so be it. No need to jizz your pants. And drop the "protecting Singaporeans' face" act.

And I realized you didn't even bother to counteract my argument, and instead opt to call me a snob and a kid throwing tantrum. Also, did you give any constructive comments on this thread? If you say something and do something else, then I don't see why I should respect your opinion.

P.S. I'm pretty sure I'm older then you. If I'm a kid, what does that make you?

P.P.S. The pot is always very talkative.

Akira wrote:
It can't be helped that OCG seems to be the pioneer of most deck ideas when OCG releases are at least 3 months ahead of TCG. Ironic that you mentioned Quickdraw Dandy, because that was pioneered by the TCG. The OCG only came up with Debris Dandy.

Oh. But I remember seeing a few builds that are pretty much a mix between Debris Dandy and Quickdraw Dandy before Jerry Wang (was it him that made Quickdraw to Top 4 in that YCS) brought it to the YCS when it become famous.
Back to top Go down
egoboy
Elite Duelist
Elite Duelist


Number of posts : 1056
Age : 21
Location : Harbourfront
Registration date : 2009-11-15

PostSubject: Re: Gladiator Zombies (tested sucessfully)   Fri Mar 25, 2011 11:33 pm

xxn00biexx wrote:
egoboy wrote:
xxn00biexx wrote:
egoboy wrote:
xxn00biexx wrote:
DIYDeath wrote:
No, there are many good six sam players in TCG.

I call BS on this.

Even the YCS winner uses a rubbish card called Enishi.

TCG Players in general are a very stupid race of people.

I guess your just a normal TCG Player.

So much nonsense in your deck. 3 Mallet, RETURN ZOMBIE WTF?

No MST, no Trunade, no nothing.

Pls do not insult all TCG Players just because of your experience with the minority. That is only what an idiot would do. And Enishi is not a rubbish card. It is used by OCG players in last year's asias.

You obviously have not been to America. Only an ignorant live-under-a-rock would not think they suck generally. Oh, I'll give you that there are good players, but they are in the minority. . How many deck ideas they copied from the OCG. Happy Herald, Quick-dandy are just 2 examples. I would name more but oh well. Not like you would appreciate it.

And lol @ last year's Asias. Are you talking about before STOR was made legal in Tournament play, or the Asia+ Team tourney.
If your talking about before STOR was made legal, then obviously Enishi was a better card then before the TSS.
If your talking about the Asia+ Team Tourney, just cuz 1-2 people played it doesn't make it a good card.
Cuz you OBVIOUSLY want to RFG your Samurais when you run Double Edged Sword Technique. Rolling Eyes


Stop being such a snob, and give constructive comments. You're just being a kid throwing tantrum at all TCG players just co's you've seen one that suck.
Does insulting them make you strong? If no then stop it, you're disgracing Singaporeans.

Sigh... you don't get it. I'm only stating stuff, not insulting them, I remember I did say that it's not ALL TCG players are bad, only the majority, and if said stuff makes them look bad, then so be it. No need to jizz your pants. And drop the "protecting Singaporeans' face" act.

And I realized you didn't even bother to counteract my argument, and instead opt to call me a snob and a kid throwing tantrum. Also, did you give any constructive comments on this thread? If you say something and do something else, then I don't see why I should respect your opinion.

P.S. I'm pretty sure I'm older then you. If I'm a kid, what does that make you?

P.P.S. The pot is always very talkative.

Akira wrote:
It can't be helped that OCG seems to be the pioneer of most deck ideas when OCG releases are at least 3 months ahead of TCG. Ironic that you mentioned Quickdraw Dandy, because that was pioneered by the TCG. The OCG only came up with Debris Dandy.

Oh. But I remember seeing a few builds that are pretty much a mix between Debris Dandy and Quickdraw Dandy before Jerry Wang (was it him that made Quickdraw to Top 4 in that YCS) brought it to the YCS when it become famous.

Seriously I think you've got a real attitude problem. Go see a psychologist. This argument, 你输了你赢了世界又如何. No point trying to change your mind co's you're just too stubborn to listen to anything.
Back to top Go down
t3chy
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist


Number of posts : 369
Age : 29
Location : Jigoku..
Registration date : 2007-12-24

PostSubject: Re: Gladiator Zombies (tested sucessfully)   Fri Mar 25, 2011 11:42 pm

soz gonna lock this thread due to retards =)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Gladiator Zombies (tested sucessfully)   Today at 4:11 pm

Back to top Go down
 
Gladiator Zombies (tested sucessfully)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Question About Gladiator beasts.
» Gladiator Beasts -- Have Fun
» Ogre Bodyguard GLADIATOR Style
» Gladiator Beast Combo
» [Deck Review Article] Gladiator Beasts

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: YUGIOH :: YuGiOh! General :: Deck Garage-
Jump to: