Welcome to Yugioh! Singapore forum. Please login.

Have a nice day.

A place for YuGiOh fans or players to gather and chat

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

FAQ for Asia Tournament [updated 11th march card rulings]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
vampirerion
Elite Duelist
Elite Duelist

Number of posts : 1981
Registration date : 2010-06-21

PostSubject: Re: FAQ for Asia Tournament [updated 11th march card rulings]   Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:05 pm

premium pack cards are not allowed...
Back to top Go down
holylight
Judai Yuki
Judai Yuki

Number of posts : 2304
Registration date : 2010-04-22

PostSubject: Re: FAQ for Asia Tournament [updated 11th march card rulings]   Mon Mar 07, 2011 11:09 pm

Imbalanze wrote:
holylight wrote:
Imbalanze wrote:
someone SMSed me saying that there's a door gift when I enter...is it true ? then if that's the case, how many will be given ?

also...I can't find PP12 on the list, how ah ? does it mean I cannot use the cards from that pack?

there is a door gift a deck pro. PP12 card cannot use cause is promo

oh...ok

how many protector ? do you know ? 60 ?

maybe 100? or 50?
Back to top Go down
Imbalanze
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist

Number of posts : 175
Registration date : 2010-06-15

PostSubject: Re: FAQ for Asia Tournament [updated 11th march card rulings]   Mon Mar 07, 2011 11:12 pm

I will love to have a 100 of those Very Happy

anyway they should give more than 50 right ? I mean...deck and extra deck should have same protector...

I got a friend who loves to shuffle his synchro mobs into his deck. LOL we had a very good laugh when he summoned stardust from his hands Very Happy
Back to top Go down
wingwing98
Elite Duelist
Elite Duelist

Number of posts : 1083
Registration date : 2008-09-07

PostSubject: Re: FAQ for Asia Tournament [updated 11th march card rulings]   Mon Mar 07, 2011 11:44 pm

are we suppose to receive to confirmation email from konami after submitting the decklist?
Back to top Go down
Ball-Snow
Millennium Earl
Millennium Earl

Number of posts : 786
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: FAQ for Asia Tournament [updated 11th march card rulings]   Mon Mar 07, 2011 11:54 pm

wingwing98 wrote:
are we suppose to receive to confirmation email from konami after submitting the decklist?

i do not think so
Back to top Go down
je$$
Privaron
Privaron

Number of posts : 1339
Registration date : 2007-12-21

PostSubject: Re: FAQ for Asia Tournament [updated 11th march card rulings]   Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:48 am

wingwing98 wrote:

yes but how many days from now i dunno,check ur email everyday lo.
Back to top Go down
navinetwork
Duelist
Duelist

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2010-05-12

PostSubject: Re: FAQ for Asia Tournament [updated 11th march card rulings]   Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:12 pm

From the Distributor Team, the Online Registration for the Asia Tournament 2011 will be closing tonight.

However, on that day itself, we will be having an on-site Registration (Walk-In) for those who had yet to register for the Asia Tournament, but it's based on first-come-first-serve basis.

Do come earlier on that day to avoid any disappointment as we are only allowing the 1st 8 person for the on-site registration.
Back to top Go down
http://ygo-cafe.blogspot.com
shaunewbiez
Elite Duelist
Elite Duelist

Number of posts : 1641
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: FAQ for Asia Tournament [updated 11th march card rulings]   Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:15 pm

Could you ask them to reply mails concerning changes in decklist? :/ Kinda worried :/
Back to top Go down
Sazabi
Elite Duelist
Elite Duelist

Number of posts : 1042
Registration date : 2009-04-11

PostSubject: Re: FAQ for Asia Tournament [updated 11th march card rulings]   Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:40 pm

Ya. Cause people like me have emailed them regarding changes to our decklists.

Can you get through to them?
Back to top Go down
Akira
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist

Number of posts : 163
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: FAQ for Asia Tournament [updated 11th march card rulings]   Tue Mar 08, 2011 8:56 pm

navinetwork wrote:
From the Distributor Team, the Online Registration for the Asia Tournament 2011 will be closing tonight.

The online application has already been closed for more than 20 hours. The option to "Apply" is now "Ended".
Back to top Go down
http://duelistcodex.wordpress.com/
Sazabi
Elite Duelist
Elite Duelist

PostSubject: Re: FAQ for Asia Tournament [updated 11th march card rulings]   Tue Mar 08, 2011 8:59 pm

Akira wrote:
navinetwork wrote:

The online application has already been closed for more than 20 hours. The option to "Apply" is now "Ended".

Yah. According to the Konami Support, we should be able to still register all the way until 12AM. Which puzzles me as to why the registration is now closed.
Back to top Go down
shaunewbiez
Elite Duelist
Elite Duelist

PostSubject: Re: FAQ for Asia Tournament [updated 11th march card rulings]   Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:03 pm

Okay, got a reply, sadly they said this

"Thank you for contacting Konami Customer Service.

We are sorry to let you know that no further change is accepted once the decklist has been submitted.

Please feel free to contact us if there's any other question."
Back to top Go down
Sazabi
Elite Duelist
Elite Duelist

PostSubject: Re: FAQ for Asia Tournament [updated 11th march card rulings]   Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:08 pm

I emailed them regarding if i can resubmit a new decklist.

This is what i got :

"Yes, please confirm if you would like to delete your existing application, we will erase all your application record for this tournament and then you can resubmit again.

Please be reminded the deadline will be 12:00 AM tonight."

I've emailed them back asking them to open the online registration until 12AM , but till now there is no reply
Back to top Go down
DSummon
Millennium Earl
Millennium Earl

Number of posts : 1337
Registration date : 2007-12-15

PostSubject: Re: FAQ for Asia Tournament [updated 11th march card rulings]   Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:16 pm

Poster on the top right corner states nice and big online registration deadline ends 7 March, not sure where you guys are even looking.

For those who have problem locating which is their top right corner, heres the link
http://www.konami-asia.com/th/yugi5d/event/acs/2011/2011_sg.pdf

With regards to all the various changes for decklist and whatnot, and whether Konami is directly giving / not giving you any deadline extension for the online registrations, good luck. As per understanding, you are not supposed to change the decklist after the deadline has ended, which I repeat, is yesterday, not today.
Back to top Go down
http://www.duelingdays.blogspot.com
Djinn
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist

Number of posts : 153
Registration date : 2007-12-25

PostSubject: Re: FAQ for Asia Tournament [updated 11th march card rulings]   Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:06 pm

i got a problem with the id... on which.. either world of jj or konami lost it.. n i cant do another since its already been done.. sent an email.. n just reply a card list.. on which.. NEEDS an id -_-

so can i still join though they cock - up my id ? or do i need to talk with the judges / admin that day?
Back to top Go down
Ball-Snow
Millennium Earl
Millennium Earl

PostSubject: Re: FAQ for Asia Tournament [updated 11th march card rulings]   Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:12 pm

they replied me about the deck change.
they said cannot change after it has been submitted =\

Elite Duelist
Elite Duelist

PostSubject: Re: FAQ for Asia Tournament [updated 11th march card rulings]   Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:15 pm

Although I find it really unprofessional that they can't even edit ONE card of a list. :/
Back to top Go down
wingwing98
Elite Duelist
Elite Duelist

PostSubject: Re: FAQ for Asia Tournament [updated 11th march card rulings]   Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:19 pm

woah...sian le. haiz. i still prefer on-site register. although it will give more troubles to the admin. but i think most of the duelist still prefers on-site bah.haha...next time we all have to think carefully before we apply loh.
Back to top Go down
holylight
Judai Yuki
Judai Yuki

Number of posts : 2304
Registration date : 2010-04-22

PostSubject: Re: FAQ for Asia Tournament [updated 11th march card rulings]   Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:21 pm

what if i send the decklist already and i take out some card from the deck. but i forgot i put what in my main deck how???
Back to top Go down
Ball-Snow
Millennium Earl
Millennium Earl

PostSubject: Re: FAQ for Asia Tournament [updated 11th march card rulings]   Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:29 pm

holylight wrote:
what if i send the decklist already and i take out some card from the deck. but i forgot i put what in my main deck how???

Eh from what i heard, they will send a confirmation email of your decklist. You can check from there when you have received it
Not very sure when thou

Elite Duelist
Elite Duelist

PostSubject: Re: FAQ for Asia Tournament [updated 11th march card rulings]   Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:30 pm

i think on the day deck check they will have it bah, then u just add in accordingly loh.
Back to top Go down
-Mama-_-lemon-
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist

Number of posts : 647
Registration date : 2011-02-21

PostSubject: Re: FAQ for Asia Tournament [updated 11th march card rulings]   Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:55 pm

huh... extra deck oso need same as side and main? mine is e stardust protector cannot find alr...
Back to top Go down
t3chy
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist

Number of posts : 369
Registration date : 2007-12-24

PostSubject: Re: FAQ for Asia Tournament [updated 11th march card rulings]   Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:27 pm

-Mama-_-lemon- wrote:
huh... extra deck oso need same as side and main? mine is e stardust protector cannot find alr...

Yes everything same.
Back to top Go down
Jonas
Duelist
Duelist

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2009-05-26

PostSubject: Re: FAQ for Asia Tournament [updated 11th march card rulings]   Wed Mar 09, 2011 3:33 pm

-Mama-_-lemon- wrote:

Just buy of borrow from your friends.
Back to top Go down
ChickenNoodle
Elite Duelist
Elite Duelist

Number of posts : 1031
Registration date : 2010-08-10

PostSubject: Re: FAQ for Asia Tournament [updated 11th march card rulings]   Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:22 pm

-Mama-_-lemon- wrote:

Well.... Considering that we are getting a set of card sleeves as a door gift, I think you are able to use those for the tournament. xD
Back to top Go down
http://teamaequus.blogspot.com/
wingwing98
Elite Duelist
Elite Duelist

PostSubject: Re: FAQ for Asia Tournament [updated 11th march card rulings]   Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:36 pm

what is its just 50 pieces? still have to find the remaining 20.lol
Back to top Go down
MintStar
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist

Number of posts : 216
Registration date : 2009-03-24

PostSubject: Re: FAQ for Asia Tournament [updated 11th march card rulings]   Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:12 am

I would suggest that participants turn up with ready deck pros, rather than hoping to use the door gifts. It is likely to be an-after event collection.
Back to top Go down
Jonas
Duelist
Duelist

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2009-05-26

PostSubject: Re: FAQ for Asia Tournament [updated 11th march card rulings]   Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:54 am

Did anyone got confirmation from Konami after submitted ur decklist?
Back to top Go down
XiaoCola
Elite Duelist
Elite Duelist

Number of posts : 1426
Registration date : 2009-02-07

PostSubject: Re: FAQ for Asia Tournament [updated 11th march card rulings]   Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:01 pm

Is there anyway to check our decklist after submission?
Cos I sort of forgetten my decklist.LOL.
Also,is there any confirmation letter that we have to reply to so tAt to signify we are confirmed about our registration?
Back to top Go down
Imbalanze
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist

Number of posts : 175
Registration date : 2010-06-15

PostSubject: Re: FAQ for Asia Tournament [updated 11th march card rulings]   Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:04 pm

^

I never receive anything leh...I checked spam box also no have...
Back to top Go down
wingwing98
Elite Duelist
Elite Duelist

PostSubject: Re: FAQ for Asia Tournament [updated 11th march card rulings]   Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:21 pm

same here
Back to top Go down
Ball-Snow
Millennium Earl
Millennium Earl

PostSubject: Re: FAQ for Asia Tournament [updated 11th march card rulings]   Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:39 pm

I didnt get it too =\
Not very sure when will they send the confirmation email =\
Any1 rmb the last worlds tournament, how many days before the tournament did they send the email?

Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist

Number of posts : 647
Registration date : 2011-02-21

PostSubject: Re: FAQ for Asia Tournament [updated 11th march card rulings]   Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:47 pm

ChickenNoodle wrote:
-Mama-_-lemon- wrote:

Well.... Considering that we are getting a set of card sleeves as a door gift, I think you are able to use those for the tournament. xD
lols stardust protector now selling at 20 each...
Back to top Go down
XiaoCola
Elite Duelist
Elite Duelist

Number of posts : 1426
Registration date : 2009-02-07

PostSubject: Re: FAQ for Asia Tournament [updated 11th march card rulings]   Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:45 pm

Ball-Snow wrote:
I didnt get it too =\
Not very sure when will they send the confirmation email =\
Any1 rmb the last worlds tournament, how many days before the tournament did they send the email?

they sent it a week or so after the registration if i m not wrong
Back to top Go down
kKbz
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist

Number of posts : 715
Registration date : 2007-12-23

PostSubject: Re: FAQ for Asia Tournament [updated 11th march card rulings]   Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:57 pm

I think as long u submitted within the stated time frame given , it shldnt be a prob..

As for the build you submitted , if you kind of forgets , u may try approach the crews that day or at least you will get to know when they deck checking upon registration .
Back to top Go down
je$$
Privaron
Privaron

Number of posts : 1339
Registration date : 2007-12-21

PostSubject: Re: FAQ for Asia Tournament [updated 11th march card rulings]   Fri Mar 11, 2011 10:59 am

bump

BUYING TRADING SELLING THREAD CLICK HEREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Quote :
Everyone has a mask. And we have more than a mask. It's nothing to do with split personalities, just that we play too many roles in life.

A husband / father / son cannot play his 3 roles with the same mask. It'll be so weird!

But my question is, what is me behind my labels and my masks?
What is the real me?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FAQ for Asia Tournament [updated 11th march card rulings]   Today at 2:34 am

Back to top Go down

FAQ for Asia Tournament [updated 11th march card rulings]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2