Welcome to Yugioh! Singapore forum. Please login.

Have a nice day.


A place for YuGiOh fans or players to gather and chat
 
HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Machine FTK (shoot till u die meal)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
lingbu
Judai Yuki
Judai Yuki


Number of posts : 2945
Age : 107
Location : Not for you to Stalk me!
Registration date : 2007-12-18

PostSubject: Machine FTK (shoot till u die meal)   Thu May 01, 2008 2:42 am

Monster: 9
Dark Magician Of Chaos
Cyber Vary x3
Lightlord beast x3
Kries the light emperor x2

Magic:
Phoenix blade x2
Hand severing x3
Hand destruction
Machine duplication x3
ArmsHole x3
Reasoning x3
Monster gate x3
Dimension Fusion
Premature Burial
Monster reborn
Emergency excavation stone x2
spell reproduction x2
D.D.R x3
Spell economic x3
Wave cannon x3 ( sac a monster deal opponent 400 burn) if i spell wrong , correct me lol

This FTK is like so long ago, but now modified to better form.
technique is call out MOBC, spell economics, wave cannon and dimension fusion...

Draw all cards: Cyber vary out MOBC on field, draw to card. activate spell economics, dimension fusion, MOBC and vary come back, vary out MOBC, MOBC take back dimension fusion...( continue till u get the cards u want)

Draw all card method 2: activate phoenix blade in grave, remove 2 kries the light emperor. SET phoenix blade facedown on field. Activate spell economics, dimension fusion back 2 kries and MOBC from out of game.
Kries target 4 cards ( MOBC, Kries, Kries and phoenix blade )
Mobc takes back dimension fusion, continue this and draw all cards till u get u want...
Back to top Go down
http://www.onepieceofbleach.com
ah jie
Privaron
Privaron


Number of posts : 4471
Age : 781
Location : ....
Registration date : 2007-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Machine FTK (shoot till u die meal)   Thu May 01, 2008 2:48 am

lol...shoot till u die meal sound so porn

_________________
Back to top Go down
lingbu
Judai Yuki
Judai Yuki


Number of posts : 2945
Age : 107
Location : Not for you to Stalk me!
Registration date : 2007-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Machine FTK (shoot till u die meal)   Thu May 01, 2008 2:49 am

ah jie wrote:
lol...shoot till u die meal sound so porn

adapted from EAT till u full meal

this is SHOOT in this case
Back to top Go down
http://www.onepieceofbleach.com
ah jie
Privaron
Privaron


Number of posts : 4471
Age : 781
Location : ....
Registration date : 2007-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Machine FTK (shoot till u die meal)   Fri May 02, 2008 12:43 am

lingbu wrote:
ah jie wrote:
lol...shoot till u die meal sound so porn

adapted from EAT till u full meal

this is SHOOT in this case

lol

_________________
Back to top Go down
lingbu
Judai Yuki
Judai Yuki


Number of posts : 2945
Age : 107
Location : Not for you to Stalk me!
Registration date : 2007-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Machine FTK (shoot till u die meal)   Sun May 04, 2008 3:08 am

To promote FTK deck ma.

This kind of deck is more creative than ordinary battle deck.
This is THEN called a DECK instead of other decks that need combat.
More interesting and VIOLENT plus FUN
Back to top Go down
http://www.onepieceofbleach.com
ah jie
Privaron
Privaron


Number of posts : 4471
Age : 781
Location : ....
Registration date : 2007-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Machine FTK (shoot till u die meal)   Sun May 04, 2008 3:09 am

lingbu wrote:
To promote FTK deck ma.

This kind of deck is more creative than ordinary battle deck.
This is THEN called a DECK instead of other decks that need combat.
More interesting and VIOLENT plus FUN

FTK = WASTE TIME playin with u...

_________________
Back to top Go down
lingbu
Judai Yuki
Judai Yuki


Number of posts : 2945
Age : 107
Location : Not for you to Stalk me!
Registration date : 2007-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Machine FTK (shoot till u die meal)   Sun May 04, 2008 3:11 am

ah jie wrote:
lingbu wrote:
To promote FTK deck ma.

This kind of deck is more creative than ordinary battle deck.
This is THEN called a DECK instead of other decks that need combat.
More interesting and VIOLENT plus FUN

FTK = WASTE TIME playin with u...

This is a faster deck that dun WASTE time!!!
Plus good hand = good luk = WIN fast!!!
Dun waste other ppl's time!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.onepieceofbleach.com
ah jie
Privaron
Privaron


Number of posts : 4471
Age : 781
Location : ....
Registration date : 2007-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Machine FTK (shoot till u die meal)   Sun May 04, 2008 3:13 am

lingbu wrote:
ah jie wrote:
lingbu wrote:
To promote FTK deck ma.

This kind of deck is more creative than ordinary battle deck.
This is THEN called a DECK instead of other decks that need combat.
More interesting and VIOLENT plus FUN

FTK = WASTE TIME playin with u...

This is a faster deck that dun WASTE time!!!
Plus good hand = good luk = WIN fast!!!
Dun waste other ppl's time!!!

u must as well dun play...wast my time drawing cards

_________________
Back to top Go down
lingbu
Judai Yuki
Judai Yuki


Number of posts : 2945
Age : 107
Location : Not for you to Stalk me!
Registration date : 2007-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Machine FTK (shoot till u die meal)   Sun May 04, 2008 3:15 am

ah jie wrote:
lingbu wrote:
ah jie wrote:
lingbu wrote:
To promote FTK deck ma.

This kind of deck is more creative than ordinary battle deck.
This is THEN called a DECK instead of other decks that need combat.
More interesting and VIOLENT plus FUN

FTK = WASTE TIME playin with u...

This is a faster deck that dun WASTE time!!!
Plus good hand = good luk = WIN fast!!!
Dun waste other ppl's time!!!

u must as well dun play...wast my time drawing cards

At least opponent can clap and STARE wif eye big big when he LOSE!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.onepieceofbleach.com
ah jie
Privaron
Privaron


Number of posts : 4471
Age : 781
Location : ....
Registration date : 2007-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Machine FTK (shoot till u die meal)   Sun May 04, 2008 3:24 am

WaStE TiMe/.

_________________
Back to top Go down
Mobius
Duelist
Duelist


Number of posts : 60
Age : 24
Location : In the Castle of Ice
Registration date : 2007-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Machine FTK (shoot till u die meal)   Sun May 04, 2008 6:42 pm

Very nice deck 9/10, but then hor, i hate FTK lol, no skill >_>

But u use spell reproduction instead of mage stone excavation?
Back to top Go down
http://www.lawsofalchemy.blogspot.com
ah jie
Privaron
Privaron


Number of posts : 4471
Age : 781
Location : ....
Registration date : 2007-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Machine FTK (shoot till u die meal)   Sun May 04, 2008 8:26 pm

Mobius wrote:
Very nice deck 9/10, but then hor, i hate FTK lol, no skill >_>

But u use spell reproduction instead of mage stone excavation?


ftw need a lot skill 1 wrong move can kill u

_________________
Back to top Go down
lingbu
Judai Yuki
Judai Yuki


Number of posts : 2945
Age : 107
Location : Not for you to Stalk me!
Registration date : 2007-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Machine FTK (shoot till u die meal)   Mon May 05, 2008 10:52 am

Mobius wrote:
Very nice deck 9/10, but then hor, i hate FTK lol, no skill >_>

But u use spell reproduction instead of mage stone excavation?

If i spell wrong la, i called it emergency evacuation stone, its in the decklist...
Back to top Go down
http://www.onepieceofbleach.com
lingbu
Judai Yuki
Judai Yuki


Number of posts : 2945
Age : 107
Location : Not for you to Stalk me!
Registration date : 2007-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Machine FTK (shoot till u die meal)   Mon May 05, 2008 10:54 am

ah jie wrote:
Mobius wrote:
Very nice deck 9/10, but then hor, i hate FTK lol, no skill >_>

But u use spell reproduction instead of mage stone excavation?


ftw need a lot skill 1 wrong move can kill u

Ya its true there is 1 time tat i made a wrong move that killed me !!!
It takes skills to tink , ask DS u noe...
But he made little few mistakes and sometimes none in OTK, FTK...
He onli made mistakes in normal deck!!! LOL
Back to top Go down
http://www.onepieceofbleach.com
bahamut84
Millennium Earl
Millennium Earl


Number of posts : 1232
Age : 32
Location : Antartica
Registration date : 2007-12-16

PostSubject: Re: Machine FTK (shoot till u die meal)   Mon May 05, 2008 11:07 am

If FTK doesn't need skill, everyone would be playing it and just play scissor paper stone. Since who start first who win anyways.
Back to top Go down
http://duelingdays.blogspot.com
lingbu
Judai Yuki
Judai Yuki


Number of posts : 2945
Age : 107
Location : Not for you to Stalk me!
Registration date : 2007-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Machine FTK (shoot till u die meal)   Mon May 05, 2008 11:13 am

bahamut84 wrote:
If FTK doesn't need skill, everyone would be playing it and just play scissor paper stone. Since who start first who win anyways.

FTK need LUK oso, if reasoning opponent guess all correct u oso GG...
Or when Bad hand u will kana rape wif lots of directs and having to cover FAKE trap cards when they are useless magics from hands....
Back to top Go down
http://www.onepieceofbleach.com
ah jie
Privaron
Privaron


Number of posts : 4471
Age : 781
Location : ....
Registration date : 2007-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Machine FTK (shoot till u die meal)   Mon May 05, 2008 11:37 am

lingbu wrote:
bahamut84 wrote:
If FTK doesn't need skill, everyone would be playing it and just play scissor paper stone. Since who start first who win anyways.

FTK need LUK oso, if reasoning opponent guess all correct u oso GG...
Or when Bad hand u will kana rape wif lots of directs and having to cover FAKE trap cards when they are useless magics from hands....

ya loh

_________________
Back to top Go down
Ron
Elite Duelist
Elite Duelist


Number of posts : 1154
Age : 26
Location : Singapore, Pasir Ris
Registration date : 2007-12-22

PostSubject: Re: Machine FTK (shoot till u die meal)   Sun May 18, 2008 10:53 pm

FTK also need skill, like the Dark Gaia Variant FTK i used against Jeff on sat. Right Jeff? ;D
Back to top Go down
ah jie
Privaron
Privaron


Number of posts : 4471
Age : 781
Location : ....
Registration date : 2007-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Machine FTK (shoot till u die meal)   Mon May 19, 2008 10:51 am

Ron wrote:
FTK also need skill, like the Dark Gaia Variant FTK i used against Jeff on sat. Right Jeff? ;D
where jeff ?? *look**look*

_________________
Back to top Go down
lingbu
Judai Yuki
Judai Yuki


Number of posts : 2945
Age : 107
Location : Not for you to Stalk me!
Registration date : 2007-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Machine FTK (shoot till u die meal)   Thu May 22, 2008 10:13 am

Ron wrote:
FTK also need skill, like the Dark Gaia Variant FTK i used against Jeff on sat. Right Jeff? ;D

GOOD idea to combine the rainbow dark wif dark gaia OTK / FTK.
use demise blast then dark gaia!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.onepieceofbleach.com
ah jie
Privaron
Privaron


Number of posts : 4471
Age : 781
Location : ....
Registration date : 2007-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Machine FTK (shoot till u die meal)   Fri May 23, 2008 1:08 am

lingbu wrote:
Ron wrote:
FTK also need skill, like the Dark Gaia Variant FTK i used against Jeff on sat. Right Jeff? ;D

GOOD idea to combine the rainbow dark wif dark gaia OTK / FTK.
use demise blast then dark gaia!!!

u think so easy mea...combo no come out can die lo

_________________
Back to top Go down
lingbu
Judai Yuki
Judai Yuki


Number of posts : 2945
Age : 107
Location : Not for you to Stalk me!
Registration date : 2007-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Machine FTK (shoot till u die meal)   Sat May 31, 2008 1:33 pm

ah jie wrote:
lingbu wrote:
Ron wrote:
FTK also need skill, like the Dark Gaia Variant FTK i used against Jeff on sat. Right Jeff? ;D

GOOD idea to combine the rainbow dark wif dark gaia OTK / FTK.
use demise blast then dark gaia!!!

u think so easy mea...combo no come out can die lo

救 ming 啊!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.onepieceofbleach.com
Ron
Elite Duelist
Elite Duelist


Number of posts : 1154
Age : 26
Location : Singapore, Pasir Ris
Registration date : 2007-12-22

PostSubject: Re: Machine FTK (shoot till u die meal)   Sun Jun 01, 2008 10:31 am

lingbu wrote:
Ron wrote:
FTK also need skill, like the Dark Gaia Variant FTK i used against Jeff on sat. Right Jeff? ;D

GOOD idea to combine the rainbow dark wif dark gaia OTK / FTK.
use demise blast then dark gaia!!!

Tried b4 lol. Quite gay when combo come out but its not so easy de... Rainbow dark need come out in late game then useful.
Back to top Go down
lingbu
Judai Yuki
Judai Yuki


Number of posts : 2945
Age : 107
Location : Not for you to Stalk me!
Registration date : 2007-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Machine FTK (shoot till u die meal)   Mon Jun 02, 2008 2:14 am

Ron wrote:
lingbu wrote:
Ron wrote:
FTK also need skill, like the Dark Gaia Variant FTK i used against Jeff on sat. Right Jeff? ;D

GOOD idea to combine the rainbow dark wif dark gaia OTK / FTK.
use demise blast then dark gaia!!!

Tried b4 lol. Quite gay when combo come out but its not so easy de... Rainbow dark need come out in late game then useful.

ya its creative instead of copying BLINDLY like some ppl hu actually copy all the decklist from website and not think properly, and gt ppl folo and on and on.
NOOBS i say.

But this is quite okay as rainbow dark consists of dark type monsters mostly fiend, just add dark calling , remove unwanted cards and combine nitemare again is deadly!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.onepieceofbleach.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Machine FTK (shoot till u die meal)   Today at 12:37 am

Back to top Go down
 
Machine FTK (shoot till u die meal)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» used sizzix machine (orignal red type)
» Machine Deck -Help Plz-
» help machine quilting
» Mr. Planemaker's Flying Machine
» Complete meal cooking

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: YUGIOH :: YuGiOh! General :: Deck Garage-
Jump to: