Welcome to Yugioh! Singapore forum. Please login.

Have a nice day.


A place for YuGiOh fans or players to gather and chat
 
HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 GB War Chariot Ruling/Inherent Summon Condition/Chain Ruling

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ken97913
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist


Number of posts : 830
Location : Bishan
Registration date : 2010-11-06

PostSubject: GB War Chariot Ruling/Inherent Summon Condition/Chain Ruling   Mon Dec 13, 2010 1:19 am

Hi,I know that there are many threads about chariot,but none of them seems to answer my question.

Okay,so here's the scenario:

My field: 1 GB mosnter,Set Chariot

Opponent:Nothing.

If i were to attack directly,opponent drops Gorz,can i chariot it? If it is a yes,both Gorz and the token won't be on the field right? Also,i'm not sure about this one,but if let's say my opponent uses the effect of Machina Fortress,can i Chariot it?

I know there's the thing that you can't chariot an inherent summon,but is Machina Fortress an inherent summon? I'm sorry i can't tell .

And finally,uhm...how does a chain start? I'm pretty confused. I think a chain starts when some one activates a monster effect,spell or trap right? Then what about summoning? Haha sorry for asking so many questions,i don't really understand ><
Back to top Go down
ken97913
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist


Number of posts : 830
Location : Bishan
Registration date : 2010-11-06

PostSubject: Re: GB War Chariot Ruling/Inherent Summon Condition/Chain Ruling   Mon Dec 13, 2010 1:26 am

O.O Oh yeah i forgot,does anyone know a good fairy build? I'm considering playing Counter Fairy,Herald of Perfection or Machina. Of the three,which is better?I can't really seem to make up my mind. The other meta decks like BF,Six pieces of shit,Lightlord,Quickdraw variants etc. all don't really seem that appealing to me .__.
Back to top Go down
Lolzorx
Elite Duelist
Elite Duelist


Number of posts : 1140
Age : 24
Location : Dats Center Riverfront
Registration date : 2009-05-02

PostSubject: Re: GB War Chariot Ruling/Inherent Summon Condition/Chain Ruling   Mon Dec 13, 2010 1:33 am

ken97913 wrote:
Hi,I know that there are many threads about chariot,but none of them seems to answer my question.

Okay,so here's the scenario:

My field: 1 GB mosnter,Set Chariot

Opponent:Nothing.

If i were to attack directly,opponent drops Gorz,can i chariot it? If it is a yes,both Gorz and the token won't be on the field right? Also,i'm not sure about this one,but if let's say my opponent uses the effect of Machina Fortress,can i Chariot it?

I know there's the thing that you can't chariot an inherent summon,but is Machina Fortress an inherent summon? I'm sorry i can't tell .

And finally,uhm...how does a chain start? I'm pretty confused. I think a chain starts when some one activates a monster effect,spell or trap right? Then what about summoning? Haha sorry for asking so many questions,i don't really understand ><
You can't Chariot when he special summons, but you can chariot his gorz when he activate his effect to burn or summon a token.
Back to top Go down
ken97913
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist


Number of posts : 830
Location : Bishan
Registration date : 2010-11-06

PostSubject: Re: GB War Chariot Ruling/Inherent Summon Condition/Chain Ruling   Mon Dec 13, 2010 1:37 am

Quote :
You can't Chariot when he special summons, but you can chariot his gorz when he activate his effect to burn or summon a token.

Alright thanks so much Very Happy What about Machina Fortress?
Back to top Go down
Lolzorx
Elite Duelist
Elite Duelist


Number of posts : 1140
Age : 24
Location : Dats Center Riverfront
Registration date : 2009-05-02

PostSubject: Re: GB War Chariot Ruling/Inherent Summon Condition/Chain Ruling   Mon Dec 13, 2010 1:44 am

ken97913 wrote:
Quote :
You can't Chariot when he special summons, but you can chariot his gorz when he activate his effect to burn or summon a token.

Alright thanks so much Very Happy What about Machina Fortress?
For things like Machina Fortress/Cyber/Dark armed Etc its a condition instead of a effect so it does not start a chain therefore you can't chariot it.
Back to top Go down
Akira
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist


Number of posts : 163
Age : 29
Location : Singapore
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: GB War Chariot Ruling/Inherent Summon Condition/Chain Ruling   Mon Dec 13, 2010 2:29 am

Gorz's special summoning is a trigger effect, which can be negated by Chariot. The same for Tragoedia.

Lolzorx has explained for Machina Fortress.

A chain is simply just a collection of effects (monster, spell, trap) yet to be resolved. Activating an effect is just placing it on a chain. When a monster is successfully summoned, the current chain will correspond to that summon, and effects can be activated in response to that summon.

Counter Fairy and Herald of Perfection are control decks, whereas Machina is an aggro (aggressive) deck. Control decks are generally harder to play due to the numerous critical decision-makings involved, whereas aggro deck are easier to play, but have less tricks up the sleeves. Choose according to your playstyle.
Back to top Go down
http://duelistcodex.wordpress.com/
ken97913
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist


Number of posts : 830
Location : Bishan
Registration date : 2010-11-06

PostSubject: Re: GB War Chariot Ruling/Inherent Summon Condition/Chain Ruling   Mon Dec 13, 2010 12:25 pm

Akira wrote:
Gorz's special summoning is a trigger effect, which can be negated by Chariot. The same for Tragoedia.

Lolzorx has explained for Machina Fortress.

A chain is simply just a collection of effects (monster, spell, trap) yet to be resolved. Activating an effect is just placing it on a chain. When a monster is successfully summoned, the current chain will correspond to that summon, and effects can be activated in response to that summon.

Counter Fairy and Herald of Perfection are control decks, whereas Machina is an aggro (aggressive) deck. Control decks are generally harder to play due to the numerous critical decision-makings involved, whereas aggro deck are easier to play, but have less tricks up the sleeves. Choose according to your playstyle.

Wait..so..you can you or can you not negate the the special summoning of Gorz/Trago?

I'm currently playing GB now,so you would consider that a control deck right?
Back to top Go down
je$$
Privaron
Privaron


Number of posts : 1339
Age : 8
Location : admiralty
Registration date : 2007-12-21

PostSubject: Re: GB War Chariot Ruling/Inherent Summon Condition/Chain Ruling   Mon Dec 13, 2010 12:32 pm

chariot= divine wrath.....

I believe any monster effect that allows a player to sp summon on opponent's turn can be chariot/divine wrath, that includes Accel synchro.

_________________
Quote :
Yea . U also one of his puppet and all the player present on that day were all actors . Nice movie director .

BUYING TRADING SELLING THREAD CLICK HEREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Quote :
Everyone has a mask. And we have more than a mask. It's nothing to do with split personalities, just that we play too many roles in life.

A husband / father / son cannot play his 3 roles with the same mask. It'll be so weird!

But my question is, what is me behind my labels and my masks?
What is the real me?
Back to top Go down
ken97913
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist


Number of posts : 830
Location : Bishan
Registration date : 2010-11-06

PostSubject: Re: GB War Chariot Ruling/Inherent Summon Condition/Chain Ruling   Mon Dec 13, 2010 4:21 pm

Okay then,thanks Very Happy
Back to top Go down
egoboy
Elite Duelist
Elite Duelist


Number of posts : 1056
Age : 21
Location : Harbourfront
Registration date : 2009-11-15

PostSubject: Re: GB War Chariot Ruling/Inherent Summon Condition/Chain Ruling   Mon Dec 13, 2010 4:30 pm

ken97913 wrote:
Akira wrote:
Gorz's special summoning is a trigger effect, which can be negated by Chariot. The same for Tragoedia.

Lolzorx has explained for Machina Fortress.

A chain is simply just a collection of effects (monster, spell, trap) yet to be resolved. Activating an effect is just placing it on a chain. When a monster is successfully summoned, the current chain will correspond to that summon, and effects can be activated in response to that summon.

Counter Fairy and Herald of Perfection are control decks, whereas Machina is an aggro (aggressive) deck. Control decks are generally harder to play due to the numerous critical decision-makings involved, whereas aggro deck are easier to play, but have less tricks up the sleeves. Choose according to your playstyle.

Wait..so..you can you or can you not negate the the special summoning of Gorz/Trago?

I'm currently playing GB now,so you would consider that a control deck right?

GB is a mix of aggro and control, since it's a type of toolbox deck. Depending on your play style, your GB deck would be built to suit you. So go look at your own deck (provided u did not netdeck it) and u will find out your own playstyle.
Back to top Go down
ken97913
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist


Number of posts : 830
Location : Bishan
Registration date : 2010-11-06

PostSubject: Re: GB War Chariot Ruling/Inherent Summon Condition/Chain Ruling   Mon Dec 13, 2010 6:01 pm

Haha okay then thanks Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: GB War Chariot Ruling/Inherent Summon Condition/Chain Ruling   Today at 11:42 pm

Back to top Go down
 
GB War Chariot Ruling/Inherent Summon Condition/Chain Ruling
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» GB War Chariot Ruling/Inherent Summon Condition/Chain Ruling
» ritual summon ruling
» Herald of Perfection chain ruling
» Kunai with Chain
» Lesson 13: Inherent and Non Inherent Summons

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: YUGIOH :: YuGiOh! General :: Ruling Questions and Card Translations-
Jump to: