Welcome to Yugioh! Singapore forum. Please login.

Have a nice day.

A place for YuGiOh fans or players to gather and chat

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Milling and burning deck!! help me review and rate!! THX

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
DarKsoulZ
Duelist
Duelist

Number of posts : 85
Location : some where out there looking at you looking at where i am from..
Registration date : 2010-10-19

PostSubject: Milling and burning deck!! help me review and rate!! THX   Wed Oct 20, 2010 2:02 pm

Heres my 'handmade' burn and milling deck.. take a look and see if there's any room for improvement.

[40 cards in total]
Monsters: [16 monsters in total]
des koala x2
princess of tsurugi x3
stealth birde x3
lava golem x2
marshmallon x1
spirit reaper x1
needle worm x3
morphing jar x1

Spells: [11 spells in total]
spell shattering arrow x1
lightning vortex x1
level limit area B x1
pot of avarice x1
nightmare steelcage x1
swords of revealing light x1
book of eclipse x3
shallow grave x2

Traps: [13 traps in total]
gravity bind x1
ceasefire x1
just desserts x1
compulsory evacuation device x3
bottomless traphole x1
traphole x1
mirror force x1
magic cylinder x2
dimension wall x2

Tat's about it. remember rate, review. thanks very much Laughing
Back to top Go down
DarKsoulZ
Duelist
Duelist

PostSubject: Re: Milling and burning deck!! help me review and rate!! THX   Wed Oct 20, 2010 2:03 pm

juz an idea, should i add in volcanis queen?? cos i noe its abit risky if ur opponent noe how to burn u back..
Back to top Go down
causztic
Duelist
Duelist

Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2010-09-29

PostSubject: Re: Milling and burning deck!! help me review and rate!! THX   Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:03 am

- 1 reaper
- 3 conpul evac
- 1 traphole

You might want to concentrate on a theme;
e.g. Simochi.
3 Simochi,
3 Gift Cards
3 Rain of Mercy etc etc
Back to top Go down
ChilliPepperFrenchFries
Duelist
Duelist

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2010-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Milling and burning deck!! help me review and rate!! THX   Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:13 am

Actually, u should concentrate on one. instead of a burning and miling deck, get either a miling or a burning... Concentrate on one instead, and that deck will be stronger.
Back to top Go down
Noobish LeOo0
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist

Number of posts : 169
Registration date : 2010-06-12

PostSubject: Re: Milling and burning deck!! help me review and rate!! THX   Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:13 am

i guess you might want to add in dimensional fissure or macro cosmos, or else needle worm will be most likely helps your opponent..
Back to top Go down
ChilliPepperFrenchFries
Duelist
Duelist

PostSubject: Re: Milling and burning deck!! help me review and rate!! THX   Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:15 am

Noobish LeOo0 wrote:
i guess you might want to add in dimensional fissure or macro cosmos, or else needle worm will be most likely helps your opponent..

It all depends on what deck the other person is playing, if he's playing a D.D deck ur just helping him.
Back to top Go down
Noobish LeOo0
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist

Number of posts : 169
Registration date : 2010-06-12

PostSubject: Re: Milling and burning deck!! help me review and rate!! THX   Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:45 am

If the person is playing DD deck, even if i play macro cosmos or not, needle will be helping opponent..

But if you look it at another point of view, bf; ll; dandy; machina.. I don't see how macro cosmos/ D fissure isnt a threat to them.
Back to top Go down
ChilliPepperFrenchFries
Duelist
Duelist

PostSubject: Re: Milling and burning deck!! help me review and rate!! THX   Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:47 am

I just feel that he should concentrate on one area of burn. Burn his deck, or burn his life points...
Back to top Go down
xxn00biexx
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist

Number of posts : 593
Registration date : 2010-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Milling and burning deck!! help me review and rate!! THX   Thu Oct 21, 2010 4:10 am

ChilliPepperFrenchFries wrote:
I just feel that he should concentrate on one area of burn. Burn his deck, or burn his life points...

QFT. A deck needs to be focused on a goal, not japalang anyhow see that you like to burn, add in burn, you like to mill, add in mill. Yugioh is NOT rojak.
Back to top Go down
causztic
Duelist
Duelist

Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2010-09-29

PostSubject: Re: Milling and burning deck!! help me review and rate!! THX   Thu Oct 21, 2010 8:03 am

xxn00biexx wrote:
Yugioh is NOT rojak.
QFT!

If you want a mill deck, get 3 needle worm, 3 book of eclipse, 3 book of moon, 1 morphing jar or perhaps a couple of card destruction. Most importantly, have some macro cosmos or dimensional fissure in your deck. gravekeeper's servent is also good to a certain extent.

Last edited by causztic on Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DarKsoulZ
Duelist
Duelist

PostSubject: Re: Milling and burning deck!! help me review and rate!! THX   Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:50 am

but wif all that milling cards, i can actually mill fast enough. the burn is juz another alternative to make the game more fun Laughing
Back to top Go down
ChilliPepperFrenchFries
Duelist
Duelist

PostSubject: Re: Milling and burning deck!! help me review and rate!! THX   Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:54 pm

Not really, why don't u concentrate on miling, since u said it is alrdy fast enough, why don't make it faster?
Back to top Go down
Maricaride
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist

Number of posts : 231
Registration date : 2010-09-06

PostSubject: Re: Milling and burning deck!! help me review and rate!! THX   Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:17 am

If u really got nothing to do, why not just add in final countdown and mill the opponent deck ? Makes game more fun for u only, since u will be looking at how panicky the opponent is.
Back to top Go down
DarKsoulZ
Duelist
Duelist

PostSubject: Re: Milling and burning deck!! help me review and rate!! THX   Sat Oct 23, 2010 4:20 pm

Then is there any other good milling cards to mill my opponent faster?
Then should I add assault on GHQ, hand destruction, etc.?
Back to top Go down
ChilliPepperFrenchFries
Duelist
Duelist

PostSubject: Re: Milling and burning deck!! help me review and rate!! THX   Sat Oct 23, 2010 5:43 pm

Bistro butcher? robbin goblin? Chainsaw insect? Gift of greed? Warm worm? If u really wanna play burn and mill, just add Greed can liao. Dun add stealth bird all these, waste only. add 2 or three greeds and a strong milling deck can burn Life points faster than any number of stealth birds.
Back to top Go down
Machinist
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist

Number of posts : 205
Registration date : 2010-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Milling and burning deck!! help me review and rate!! THX   Sat Oct 23, 2010 7:15 pm

If you want a deck that can mill and burn. Use Inferno Tempest deck. It has the potential to mill almost of your opponent deck, or if that's not enough, you can add 2-3 D.D Dynamite which will completely remove their LP. Woohohoho.....Here's the deck recipe:

3x Battle Fader
1x Dimensional Alchemist
3x Grinder Golem
2x Lava Golem
1x Morphing Jar
1x Necroface
1x Sangan

2x Fires of Doomsday
1x Giant Trunade
2x Gold Sarcophagus
2x MST
3x Inferno Tempest
2x Owner's Seal
1x Scapegoat
3x Upstart Goblin

3x Frozen Soul
3x Threatening Roar
1x Thunder of Ruler
2x Trap Stun
3x Waboku

This deck is only used for milling the opponent's deck, you can take out any 3 to add in 3x D.D Dynamite but it's abit risky if those 3 got milled out by Necroface. Your objective is to get Grinder Golem and Inferno Tempest out, then remove all monsters from his/her and your deck. Necroface gives the extra edge to remove additional 5 cards. Then simply stall with Battle Fader and other stalling trap card till the opponent runs out of card.

Or you can use Owner's Seal to get back Grinder Golem or Lava Golem and deal dmg to the opponent. You don't have to necessary get Grinder Golem out. There are many other ways. Special Summon Lava Golem in ATK position if you have it in the hand and ram your Battle Fader, Doomsday Token or Sheep Token into Lava Golem to activate Inferno Tempest. Gold Sarcophagus is to get Inferno Tempest out fast. Upstart Goblin is to think your deck.

Dimensional Alchemist is pretty good, if you happen to remove Necroface, both players remove 5 cards. If you remove either Grinder Golem or Lava Golem, you simply kill it to get Grinder Golem or Lava Golem into your hand.
Back to top Go down
DarKsoulZ
Duelist
Duelist

PostSubject: Re: Milling and burning deck!! help me review and rate!! THX   Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:06 pm

O.o Good deck recipe. Probably will add some of those cards into my deck and try them out. Thanks guys for all ur awesome opinions and reviews ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Milling and burning deck!! help me review and rate!! THX   Today at 12:37 am

Back to top Go down

Milling and burning deck!! help me review and rate!! THX
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1