Welcome to Yugioh! Singapore forum. Please login.

Have a nice day.


A place for YuGiOh fans or players to gather and chat
 
HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 New Blackfeathers. V0.01

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jake
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist


Number of posts : 210
Age : 22
Location : Yishun
Registration date : 2010-06-08

PostSubject: New Blackfeathers. V0.01   Mon Oct 18, 2010 9:48 am

Hey guys, after seeing a comeback of the BFs from the Crow Duelist Pack, I've decided to replay my BFs.
But I'm having problems. My deck is too over-sized and hope someone can slim it down even more.
Quote :
HISTORY LOG: [19.10.10]
-2 Kochi The Day Break
+1 Sirocco The Dawn
+2 Pot of Duality
-2 BF Treasure
-1 Mind Control
+1 Icarus Attack
+1 Call of Haunted
-2 D.Prison
+1 Book of Moon
+1 Blizzard
Total: 43 -> 44 -> 45 -> 43.

Monsters:18
1x Dark Armed Dragon
3x Blackwing - Sirocco the Dawn
3x Blackwing - Shura the Blue Flame
3x Blackwing - Bora the Spear
3x Blackwing - Kalut the Moonlight
1x Blackwing - Vayu the Emblem of Honor
3x Blackwing - Blizzard the Far North
1x Blackwing - Gale the Whirlwind
1x Blackwing - Zephyros the Elite


Spells: 14
3x Pot of Duality
2x Mystical Space Typhoon
1x Allure of Darkness
1x Dark Hole
1x Monster Reborn
2x Book of Moon
1x Black Whirlwind
1x Giant Trunade


Traps:11
3x Icarus Attack
1x Call of Haunted
2x Bottomless Trap Hole
1x Mirror Force
1x Torrential Tribute
1x Solemn Judgment
1x Royal Oppression
1x Delta Crow - Anti Reverse


Total: 44.
1. I've cut down a Sirocco due to the fact I don't have another one.
2. I play 1 vayu as no one's selling me, I had to proxy 1.
3. I'm thinking of squeezing in 3 pots and 2 BF Treasure but there isn't enough space. (And it's costy)
4. Anyone can tell me why Oppression is needed in BF? I put it in just because everyone else is.
5. Still finding another slot for Cold Wave.
6. Kochi is there to act as another target for Shura, so that it can sync into lvl 8.

Mind advising me what I should do? Very Happy
- [TXS] Jake.


Last edited by Jake on Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:45 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/TEAMxSatsifaction
titration
Judai Yuki
Judai Yuki


Number of posts : 2939
Age : 22
Location : Bishan
Registration date : 2009-10-13

PostSubject: Re: New Blackfeathers. V0.01   Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:15 am

but why BF treasure?
Back to top Go down
XiaoCola
Elite Duelist
Elite Duelist


Number of posts : 1426
Age : 22
Location : On The Moon.
Registration date : 2009-02-07

PostSubject: Re: New Blackfeathers. V0.01   Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:04 pm

Opression is main in BF as:
-Vayu Get Through it.
vayu activate effect Showing the bf u wanna "TUNE" with, however only during resolve, will the vayu and BIG BIRD be removed, thu no matter how many oppression ur opp pay,vayu will just stay in grave, till its effect is let passed.(QUite vague, but sorry, i aint good with words:])

-Blizzard get pass it(WITH Whirlwind N PROVIDED GOT target in deck)
Blizzard will be able to make a chain with WW(Whirlwind)
thus
chain 1:blizzard
chain 2:WW
So no matter wad, ur opp will not be able to chain oppression to ur blizzard.
thus the blizzards can pull
PS: cannot synchro still, can oppress:(

-Shura can use effect
Very Happy

-GALE AND BREEZE GO PASS IT.
Nah,just kidding:P


101 reasons for oppression.
it is still up to player style
Back to top Go down
Jake
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist


Number of posts : 210
Age : 22
Location : Yishun
Registration date : 2010-06-08

PostSubject: Re: New Blackfeathers. V0.01   Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:20 pm

titration wrote:
but why BF treasure?

Coz Duality stops SS, and BF Treasure also stops SS. Imagine u pull 1 Duality, then u have 3 BF treasure in hand. Instant +3 to hand size & -7 for deck slimming.
And in the end also cannot SS. So use normal summon to def or attack, since kalut is not SS Very Happy

XiaoCola wrote:
Opression is main in BF as:
-Vayu Get Through it.
vayu activate effect Showing the bf u wanna "TUNE" with, however only during resolve, will the vayu and BIG BIRD be removed, thu no matter how many oppression ur opp pay,vayu will just stay in grave, till its effect is let passed.(QUite vague, but sorry, i aint good with words:])

-Blizzard get pass it(WITH Whirlwind N PROVIDED GOT target in deck)
Blizzard will be able to make a chain with WW(Whirlwind)
thus
chain 1:blizzard
chain 2:WW
So no matter wad, ur opp will not be able to chain oppression to ur blizzard.
thus the blizzards can pull
PS: cannot synchro still, can oppress:(

-Shura can use effect
Very Happy

-GALE AND BREEZE GO PASS IT.
Nah,just kidding:P


101 reasons for oppression.
it is still up to player style

Awesume! Thanks for the tip! So basically they can keep trying to oppress but vayu and material will still remain in grave? Ic.
So any suggests on slimming my deck? I'm thinking of 1 Kochi now.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/TEAMxSatsifaction
blazingrogue
Duelist
Duelist


Number of posts : 97
Age : 25
Location : singapore
Registration date : 2010-05-09

PostSubject: Re: New Blackfeathers. V0.01   Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:21 pm

To put it in simpler words it isn't a cost to remove from play vayu to activate its effect so it will stay in the graveyard after the special summon is negated which allows you to activate its effect again until your opponent decides not to use oppression's effect.

Moreover its good against most meta decks, such as quickdraw dandy, gladiator beasts, lightlords(to an extent), herald which makes it a very viable option to run in a deck which it hinders to a relatively smaller extent.

i would replace both the treasure with pots as it gives a similar restriction yet gives you a choice unlike treasure which limits your options while having to remove a blackwing monster.

Also i would remove the 2 d-prisons for an additional icarus, as it is your main advantage gaining card by chaining it to bottomless/d-prison/mst/smashing etc. and either cold wave/book of moon/ divine warning(great card no kidding).

Im quite unsure about kochi and zephyros as i haven't actually tested it out yet but kochi does make mind control more live so you can just test it for now and just keep it in if it works well for you. Hope this helped =D
Back to top Go down
XiaoCola
Elite Duelist
Elite Duelist


Number of posts : 1426
Age : 22
Location : On The Moon.
Registration date : 2009-02-07

PostSubject: Re: New Blackfeathers. V0.01   Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:47 pm

my best bet is to max off the sirrocco and the blizzard:D
Back to top Go down
egoboy
Elite Duelist
Elite Duelist


Number of posts : 1056
Age : 21
Location : Harbourfront
Registration date : 2009-11-15

PostSubject: Re: New Blackfeathers. V0.01   Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:54 pm

what's kochi for? you still can't use it for a synchro summon even after being sp. summoned by shura..
Back to top Go down
Jake
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist


Number of posts : 210
Age : 22
Location : Yishun
Registration date : 2010-06-08

PostSubject: Re: New Blackfeathers. V0.01   Mon Oct 18, 2010 9:11 pm

egoboy wrote:
what's kochi for? you still can't use it for a synchro summon even after being sp. summoned by shura..

Shura negates the effect. Kochi being unable to SS is not a condition, but rather an effect.
http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Card_Tips:Blackwing_-_Kochi_the_Daybreak

PS. Even if it was a condition, still can use mind control for an easy synchro.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/TEAMxSatsifaction
vampirerion
Elite Duelist
Elite Duelist


Number of posts : 1981
Age : 1483
Location : France
Registration date : 2010-06-21

PostSubject: Re: New Blackfeathers. V0.01   Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:08 pm

Jake wrote:
egoboy wrote:
what's kochi for? you still can't use it for a synchro summon even after being sp. summoned by shura..

Shura negates the effect. Kochi being unable to SS is not a condition, but rather an effect.
http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Card_Tips:Blackwing_-_Kochi_the_Daybreak

PS. Even if it was a condition, still can use mind control for an easy synchro.

Kochi:

"If this card was Special Summoned, this card cannot be used as a Synchro Material Monster."

this card cannot be used

CANNOT BE USED.



Breeze:

"If this card is added from your Deck to your hand by the effect of a Spell, Trap, or Monster Card, you can Special Summon this card. This card cannot be used as a Synchro Material Monster, except for the Synchro Summon of a "Blackwing" monster."

This card cannot be used as a Synchro Material Monster, except for the Synchro Summon of a "Blackwing" monster.

cannot be used
Back to top Go down
egoboy
Elite Duelist
Elite Duelist


Number of posts : 1056
Age : 21
Location : Harbourfront
Registration date : 2009-11-15

PostSubject: Re: New Blackfeathers. V0.01   Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:13 pm

nvm he just probably didn't know about the ruling.. co's i only knew abt it today from pokekid.
Back to top Go down
Jake
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist


Number of posts : 210
Age : 22
Location : Yishun
Registration date : 2010-06-08

PostSubject: Re: New Blackfeathers. V0.01   Mon Oct 18, 2010 11:13 pm

egoboy wrote:
nvm he just probably didn't know about the ruling.. co's i only knew abt it today from pokekid.

Is there an official ruling to this?
Anyway if Kochi's effect is a condition, is it worth to play it? Although it can also be synced with Bora when normaled.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/TEAMxSatsifaction
pokekid88
Yugi Mutou
Yugi Mutou


Number of posts : 3820
Age : 28
Location : SG
Registration date : 2007-12-18

PostSubject: Re: New Blackfeathers. V0.01   Mon Oct 18, 2010 11:36 pm

Jake wrote:
egoboy wrote:
nvm he just probably didn't know about the ruling.. co's i only knew abt it today from pokekid.

Is there an official ruling to this?
Anyway if Kochi's effect is a condition, is it worth to play it? Although it can also be synced with Bora when normaled.

kochi still got use de...

example:

* Even if this card was Special Summoned, you can still use it to Summon "Blackwing - Aurora of the Northern Lights". <-----LOL...who plays aurora anyway...

Also, as u know, BF pretty emphasize on having at least 1 or more bf on the field for effect to activate (sp summon effect of gale/bora etc...) Example if u normal summon blast/shura and opp chain bottomless to it, u can swallow nest it to kochi mah... since kochi is atk 700, it evades bottomless....(LOL...)

However, since konami likes to change their rullings very oftenly.. (example: dragunity alysx...) you guy can just pray they change the ruling of kochi again...LOL
Back to top Go down
http://time-to-get-pwned.blogspot.com/
Jake
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist


Number of posts : 210
Age : 22
Location : Yishun
Registration date : 2010-06-08

PostSubject: Re: New Blackfeathers. V0.01   Mon Oct 18, 2010 11:49 pm

pokekid88 wrote:
Jake wrote:
egoboy wrote:
nvm he just probably didn't know about the ruling.. co's i only knew abt it today from pokekid.

Is there an official ruling to this?
Anyway if Kochi's effect is a condition, is it worth to play it? Although it can also be synced with Bora when normaled.

kochi still got use de...

example:

* Even if this card was Special Summoned, you can still use it to Summon "Blackwing - Aurora of the Northern Lights". <-----LOL...who plays aurora anyway...

Also, as u know, BF pretty emphasize on having at least 1 or more bf on the field for effect to activate (sp summon effect of gale/bora etc...) Example if u normal summon blast/shura and opp chain bottomless to it, u can swallow nest it to kochi mah... since kochi is atk 700, it evades bottomless....(LOL...)

However, since konami likes to change their rullings very oftenly.. (example: dragunity alysx...) you guy can just pray they change the ruling of kochi again...LOL

Haiyo. So mafan sia Konami. Don't think it's worth it to put in Kochi ler.
So -2 Kochis. Anymore suggestions?
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/TEAMxSatsifaction
awesomehazelnuts
Elite Duelist
Elite Duelist


Number of posts : 1819
Age : 21
Location : west beach,florida
Registration date : 2010-06-19

PostSubject: Re: New Blackfeathers. V0.01   Tue Oct 19, 2010 12:05 am

43-2 = 41. thats more than enough in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
http://highlevelgaming.wordpress.com
Jake
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist


Number of posts : 210
Age : 22
Location : Yishun
Registration date : 2010-06-08

PostSubject: Re: New Blackfeathers. V0.01   Tue Oct 19, 2010 1:15 am

awesomehazelnuts wrote:
43-2 = 41. thats more than enough in my opinion.

Still no space for the 3rd Sirocco, the 2 more pots & 3rd icarus.
Maybe -1 for BF Treasure? I find BF Treasure 60% of the time useful.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/TEAMxSatsifaction
bishzor101
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist


Number of posts : 680
Age : 23
Location : Singapore
Registration date : 2008-11-29

PostSubject: Re: New Blackfeathers. V0.01   Tue Oct 19, 2010 1:33 am

Dark Hole for side deck. Take away Mind Control
Back to top Go down
Jake
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist


Number of posts : 210
Age : 22
Location : Yishun
Registration date : 2010-06-08

PostSubject: Re: New Blackfeathers. V0.01   Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:57 am

bishzor101 wrote:
Dark Hole for side deck. Take away Mind Control

Why Dark Hole side? Why not include Mind Control?
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/TEAMxSatsifaction
XiaoCola
Elite Duelist
Elite Duelist


Number of posts : 1426
Age : 22
Location : On The Moon.
Registration date : 2009-02-07

PostSubject: Re: New Blackfeathers. V0.01   Tue Oct 19, 2010 10:54 am

since u taking out cards and putting in cards, whye not update the thread. to allow us to see wad u change it to.
Back to top Go down
Jake
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist


Number of posts : 210
Age : 22
Location : Yishun
Registration date : 2010-06-08

PostSubject: Re: New Blackfeathers. V0.01   Tue Oct 19, 2010 11:03 am

Hokay. Updated.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/TEAMxSatsifaction
bloodface
Elite Duelist
Elite Duelist


Number of posts : 1354
Age : 22
Location : LOL LAND
Registration date : 2009-10-03

PostSubject: Re: New Blackfeathers. V0.01   Tue Oct 19, 2010 11:32 am

take out 1 pot of duality jam your hand later keep on cannot sp summon and take out all the bf treasure and d prison btw u can max the book of moon so tat your shura can safely whack the monster without having to scared about him discarding honest sry larh my eng damn fail
Back to top Go down
Jake
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist


Number of posts : 210
Age : 22
Location : Yishun
Registration date : 2010-06-08

PostSubject: Re: New Blackfeathers. V0.01   Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:44 pm

bloodface wrote:
take out 1 pot of duality jam your hand later keep on cannot sp summon and take out all the bf treasure and d prison btw u can max the book of moon so tat your shura can safely whack the monster without having to scared about him discarding honest sry larh my eng damn fail

Oh. But I think I need all the draw power I need. BF Treasure stack with Pot = +3 to hand.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/TEAMxSatsifaction
Rex
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist


Number of posts : 934
Age : 26
Location : Toa Payoh
Registration date : 2010-07-07

PostSubject: Re: New Blackfeathers. V0.01   Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:05 am

u can put allure of darkness for draw powr....
Back to top Go down
Jake
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist


Number of posts : 210
Age : 22
Location : Yishun
Registration date : 2010-06-08

PostSubject: Re: New Blackfeathers. V0.01   Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:06 am

Rex wrote:
u can put allure of darkness for draw powr....

Allure is already in there.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/TEAMxSatsifaction
XiaoCola
Elite Duelist
Elite Duelist


Number of posts : 1426
Age : 22
Location : On The Moon.
Registration date : 2009-02-07

PostSubject: Re: New Blackfeathers. V0.01   Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:25 am

i guess this is about it.
just that u nid max out blizzard IMO.
cos
blizzard can change the tide with brionac, goyo, arms wing
anyt is possible with it.
Back to top Go down
blazingrogue
Duelist
Duelist


Number of posts : 97
Age : 25
Location : singapore
Registration date : 2010-05-09

PostSubject: Re: New Blackfeathers. V0.01   Wed Oct 20, 2010 12:45 pm

you do know that you have to remove a blackwing monster for treasure right? so how is that a +3 when you use it?
Back to top Go down
Rex
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist


Number of posts : 934
Age : 26
Location : Toa Payoh
Registration date : 2010-07-07

PostSubject: Re: New Blackfeathers. V0.01   Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:04 pm

is it a good idea to put dimensional prison in bf deck ??
Back to top Go down
Jake
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist


Number of posts : 210
Age : 22
Location : Yishun
Registration date : 2010-06-08

PostSubject: Re: New Blackfeathers. V0.01   Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:47 pm

XiaoCola wrote:
i guess this is about it.
just that u nid max out blizzard IMO.
cos
blizzard can change the tide with brionac, goyo, arms wing
anyt is possible with it.

Have maxed out blizzard by taking out cold wave.

blazingrogue wrote:
you do know that you have to remove a blackwing monster for treasure right? so how is that a +3 when you use it?

I put +3 is stack with Pot. I'm trying to say like slim the deck by 3.

Rex wrote:
is it a good idea to put dimensional prison in bf deck ??

Already remove ler.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/TEAMxSatsifaction
vampirerion
Elite Duelist
Elite Duelist


Number of posts : 1981
Age : 1483
Location : France
Registration date : 2010-06-21

PostSubject: Re: New Blackfeathers. V0.01   Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:46 pm

aiyo y so stress be like xing you just go google up a deck and net it.
Back to top Go down
Jake
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist


Number of posts : 210
Age : 22
Location : Yishun
Registration date : 2010-06-08

PostSubject: Re: New Blackfeathers. V0.01   Wed Oct 20, 2010 11:02 pm

vampirerion wrote:
aiyo y so stress be like xing you just go google up a deck and net it.

Gathering info from various players makes the deck stronger! It's like my deck consist of many suggestions and duelist spirits! Have to thank you guys for upgrading this deck!
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/TEAMxSatsifaction
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: New Blackfeathers. V0.01   Today at 8:24 am

Back to top Go down
 
New Blackfeathers. V0.01
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» BlackFeathers 2011

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: YUGIOH :: YuGiOh! General :: Deck Garage-
Jump to: