Welcome to Yugioh! Singapore forum. Please login.

Have a nice day.


A place for YuGiOh fans or players to gather and chat
 
HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 ~Further Evolution of the Dragon Riders~ The CyberDargunity!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
~Happyloo~
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist


Number of posts : 141
Age : 21
Location : Malaysia
Registration date : 2010-07-11

PostSubject: ~Further Evolution of the Dragon Riders~ The CyberDargunity!   Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:40 am

I got the Cyberdark idea from Rauzes's Blog and I changed some of the card and made this. This deck is playing quite well. I gain control of the field easily so I would like to share it with you guys and see if theres any mistakes in the build.

Monsters: 20

2 Dragunity Arms Laevatein
2 Dragunity Dux
1 Dragunity Legion
3 Dragunity Akyls
2 Dragunity Phalanx
1 Dark Armed Dragon
3 Cyberdark Horn
3 Cyberdark Edge
1 Cyberdark Keel
1 Sangan
1 Zombie Carrier

Spells: 13

3 Dragon's Valley
2 Terraforming
2 Book of Moon
3 Harmony's Treasure (Cards of Consonence)
1 Allure of Darkness
1 Heavy Storm
1 Mystical Space Typhoon

Traps: 7

2 Bottomless Trap Hole
1 Mirror Force
1 Solemn Judgment
1 Torrential Tribute
1 Starlight Road
1 Call of the Haunted


Last edited by ~Happyloo~ on Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://xduelingbrothersx.blogspot.com
holylight
Judai Yuki
Judai Yuki


Number of posts : 2304
Age : 20
Location : singapore
Registration date : 2010-04-22

PostSubject: Re: ~Further Evolution of the Dragon Riders~ The CyberDargunity!   Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:26 pm

this is ok
Back to top Go down
YGOduelist
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist


Number of posts : 505
Age : 20
Location : Yishun
Registration date : 2010-05-15

PostSubject: Re: ~Further Evolution of the Dragon Riders~ The CyberDargunity!   Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:29 pm

Holylight please dun give craps . . . u just wan to up ur post counts ask from mods la . . . At least say eg .

- 1 allure of darkness
+1 Harmony's Treasure (Cards of Consonence)
Back to top Go down
~Happyloo~
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist


Number of posts : 141
Age : 21
Location : Malaysia
Registration date : 2010-07-11

PostSubject: Re: ~Further Evolution of the Dragon Riders~ The CyberDargunity!   Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:38 pm

YGOduelist wrote:
Holylight please dun give craps . . . u just wan to up ur post counts ask from mods la . . . At least say eg .

- 1 allure of darkness
+1 Harmony's Treasure (Cards of Consonence)

Hmm..... I'm finding spaces to fit in Harmony's Treasure. But I won't cut Draw Power to add Draw Power. So if possible, can you find find me a space and fit in?
Back to top Go down
http://xduelingbrothersx.blogspot.com
vampirerion
Elite Duelist
Elite Duelist


Number of posts : 1981
Age : 1483
Location : France
Registration date : 2010-06-21

PostSubject: Re: ~Further Evolution of the Dragon Riders~ The CyberDargunity!   Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:55 pm

~Happyloo~ wrote:
YGOduelist wrote:
Holylight please dun give craps . . . u just wan to up ur post counts ask from mods la . . . At least say eg .

- 1 allure of darkness
+1 Harmony's Treasure (Cards of Consonence)

Hmm..... I'm finding spaces to fit in Harmony's Treasure. But I won't cut Draw Power to add Draw Power. So if possible, can you find find me a space and fit in?



-1 keel
+1 harmony treasure.

problem settled =D

you might wanna try ally genex crusher also but its up to you
Back to top Go down
~Happyloo~
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist


Number of posts : 141
Age : 21
Location : Malaysia
Registration date : 2010-07-11

PostSubject: Re: ~Further Evolution of the Dragon Riders~ The CyberDargunity!   Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:41 pm

Oh thanks ^^ Problem solved lol
Back to top Go down
http://xduelingbrothersx.blogspot.com
Sky
Trainee Duelist
Trainee Duelist


Number of posts : 12
Age : 20
Location : Hougang
Registration date : 2010-08-29

PostSubject: Re: ~Further Evolution of the Dragon Riders~ The CyberDargunity!   Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:51 am

Hi Hi HappyLoo ^_^

I'm from Pojo known as Herald of Dragon or LucrifyOfSky Very Happy

You are also from the dragunity thread right? :3
Then I assume you already know that Pure Dragunity Build sare still the best Smile

The deck looks fine anyways.

Aklys Should be put at 2 because of that damn new ruling >.>
Legion should be at 2.....

Not much possible fixes.
Back to top Go down
~Happyloo~
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist


Number of posts : 141
Age : 21
Location : Malaysia
Registration date : 2010-07-11

PostSubject: Re: ~Further Evolution of the Dragon Riders~ The CyberDargunity!   Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:41 pm

Sky wrote:
Hi Hi HappyLoo ^_^

I'm from Pojo known as Herald of Dragon or LucrifyOfSky Very Happy

You are also from the dragunity thread right? :3
Then I assume you already know that Pure Dragunity Build sare still the best Smile

The deck looks fine anyways.

Aklys Should be put at 2 because of that damn new ruling >.>
Legion should be at 2.....

Not much possible fixes.

Oh Hi ^^

I know pure is the best lol. This is just a testing build. Works pretty fine but still not enough to satisfy what I want. Well, I actually almost gave up on this build already since its getting a lot weaker after the Akyls rulings.
Back to top Go down
http://xduelingbrothersx.blogspot.com
Tyco
Duelist
Duelist


Number of posts : 35
Age : 25
Location : Somewhere lo...
Registration date : 2010-06-27

PostSubject: Re: ~Further Evolution of the Dragon Riders~ The CyberDargunity!   Tue Aug 31, 2010 2:53 pm

~Happyloo~ wrote:
Sky wrote:
Hi Hi HappyLoo ^_^

I'm from Pojo known as Herald of Dragon or LucrifyOfSky Very Happy

You are also from the dragunity thread right? :3
Then I assume you already know that Pure Dragunity Build sare still the best Smile

The deck looks fine anyways.

Aklys Should be put at 2 because of that damn new ruling >.>
Legion should be at 2.....

Not much possible fixes.

Oh Hi ^^

I know pure is the best lol. This is just a testing build. Works pretty fine but still not enough to satisfy what I want. Well, I actually almost gave up on this build already since its getting a lot weaker after the Akyls rulings.

Basically... Dragunities became alot weaker after the new ruling..!
...Not just this particular build... Sad Sad Sad

Darkcy-Dragunity are definitely less broken, but not yet dead... IMO
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: ~Further Evolution of the Dragon Riders~ The CyberDargunity!   Today at 4:08 pm

Back to top Go down
 
~Further Evolution of the Dragon Riders~ The CyberDargunity!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Stardust Evolution
» Shansy Dragon Rider
» Red nova dragon deck 2015 Ban list Tcg
» Scandinavian? Modern Pottery Horse With Male & Female Riders
» power tool dragon deck(rate and fix)

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: YUGIOH :: YuGiOh! General :: Deck Garage-
Jump to: