Welcome to Yugioh! Singapore forum. Please login.

Have a nice day.


A place for YuGiOh fans or players to gather and chat
 
HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Monarch Deck

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
xDestinyx
Duelist
Duelist


Number of posts : 79
Age : 24
Location : Singapore
Registration date : 2010-01-17

PostSubject: Monarch Deck   Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:50 pm

Monsters ( 22 monsters )

2 Mobius, Frost Monarch
2 Raiza, Storm Monarch
2 Cauis, Dark Monarch
3 D.D. Warrior Lady
3 ThunderKing Raiou
3 Kycoo the Ghost Destroyer
3 Beaker, The Magical Warrior
2 Banisher of Light
1 Gorz, Emmissary of Darkness
1 Morphing Jar

Magics ( 10 magics )

3 Book Of Moon
3 Shrink
3 Enemy Controller
1 Brain Control

Traps ( 8 traps )

3 Royal Oppression
3 Wabuku
1 Torrential Tribute
1 Mirror Force

* Please help ? Tell me what is wrong here ?

Cards that are on considering list :
1. D. Prison x3 ( Out of play Large Monsters )
2. Mind Crush x2 ( Hand Control )
3. Dark Bribe x3 ( Protection )

What should be removed to put these in ?


This is the edited list :

Monsters ( 20 monsters )

3 Raiza, Storm Monarch
3 Cauis, Dark Monarch
3 D.D. Warrior Lady
3 ThunderKing Raiou
3 Kycoo the Ghost Destroyer
2 Beaker, The Magical Warrior
2 Banisher of Light
1 Gorz, Emmissary of Darkness


Magics ( 10 magics )

3 Book Of Moon
3 Shrink
2 Enemy Controller
1 Brain Control
1 MST

Traps ( 10 traps )

3 Royal Oppression
3 Drastic Drop Off
1 Solemn Judgement
1 Trap Dustshoot
1 Torrential Tribute
1 Mirror Force

Please look through and comment ?


Last edited by xDestinyx on Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:12 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
bannified
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist


Number of posts : 307
Age : 20
Location : On your computer screen
Registration date : 2010-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Monarch Deck   Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:00 pm

-3 shrink (no no in this deck)
-2 E Con
-3 waboku (come on...)
-3 D.D. Warrior Lady(well, it gets removed eventually right?)
-3 Breaker (isnt really good IMO)
+2 GK spy(evades Oppression)
+1 Spirit Reaper
+2 Soul Exchange
+1 Giant Trunade
+1 Heavy Storm
+1 Solemn Judgment
+1 Mystical Space Typhoon
+2 Chaos Sorcerer
+2 Dark Bribe (Or any other filler card)
Back to top Go down
xDestinyx
Duelist
Duelist


Number of posts : 79
Age : 24
Location : Singapore
Registration date : 2010-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Monarch Deck   Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:26 pm

bannified wrote:
-3 shrink (no no in this deck)
-2 E Con
-3 waboku (come on...)
-3 D.D. Warrior Lady(well, it gets removed eventually right?)
-3 Breaker (isnt really good IMO)
+2 GK spy(evades Oppression)
+1 Spirit Reaper
+2 Soul Exchange
+1 Giant Trunade
+1 Heavy Storm
+1 Solemn Judgment
+1 Mystical Space Typhoon
+2 Chaos Sorcerer
+2 Dark Bribe (Or any other filler card)

GK spy does not evades the oppression... It's effect is FLIP: Special Summon 1 "Gravekeeper's" monster with 1500 or less ATK from your Deck. See the 2 words : " Special Summon" ? Mean no . . . Waboku is to go against JD and Baboros ( now GS print ) so this card can save my [censored by admin] for one turn . . . Enemy Controller is to disturb my opponent's monsters . . . Breaker is to replace Heavy Storm and MST . . .

Solemn Judgement ( Considering )
Dark Bribe ( No cause it is already hard to control opponent's hand already and still you allow them to draw )
D.D. Warrior Lady ( You hit face-down , cannot kill it, then you use effect drag it out of the field ? )
Back to top Go down
xDestinyx
Duelist
Duelist


Number of posts : 79
Age : 24
Location : Singapore
Registration date : 2010-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Monarch Deck   Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:46 pm

Please ! I need more help here ?
Back to top Go down
bannified
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist


Number of posts : 307
Age : 20
Location : On your computer screen
Registration date : 2010-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Monarch Deck   Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:00 pm

lol wot.
Flip effects activate only DURING DAMAGE STEP.
where u cant use oppression.
it works the same for shura and chaos-end master.
i even made a deck abusing damage step. =.=
im 100% sure when i say GK spy evades oppression.
dark bribe can stop mirror force and cards that will turn the table. trust me, it comes in handy.
i dont quite like DDWL TBH. cuz it only sees good play in gadget decks which go for the 1 4 1 "rule" as i would call.

Soul exchange SHOULD be ran at 3 if you say babaros and JD.
anyways lightsworns are gonna get killed next banlist. lol.
Back to top Go down
xDestinyx
Duelist
Duelist


Number of posts : 79
Age : 24
Location : Singapore
Registration date : 2010-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Monarch Deck   Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:28 pm

bannified wrote:
lol wot.
Flip effects activate only DURING DAMAGE STEP.
where u cant use oppression.
it works the same for shura and chaos-end master.
i even made a deck abusing damage step. =.=
im 100% sure when i say GK spy evades oppression.
dark bribe can stop mirror force and cards that will turn the table. trust me, it comes in handy.
i dont quite like DDWL TBH. cuz it only sees good play in gadget decks which go for the 1 4 1 "rule" as i would call.

Soul exchange SHOULD be ran at 3 if you say babaros and JD.
anyways lightsworns are gonna get killed next banlist. lol.

Okay i will put it on my considering list ... Okay if I were to remove DDWL, what should i put in on the considering post ? cause I am seriously think of playing oppression and hand control both in 1 deck to block off synros and drawing / searching ability cause both kills this deck ... Otherwise, there is no point building it...
Back to top Go down
jadow
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist


Number of posts : 675
Age : 26
Location : timah
Registration date : 2008-08-16

PostSubject: Re: Monarch Deck   Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:39 pm

flips cant be negated by oppression since it activates in the dmg step after dmg calculation.

DDWL can also be replaced by DD assasin if really needed.

i would suggest getting bottomless traphole, trapdustshoot,mind crush.

side note: remove the mobius,banisher of light,wabouku some kyoo , some remote controller and some breaker.

i believe a good mst play is better than a breaker
dimension fissure beats banisher of light
mobius allows opponents a bigger chance to counter attack compared to storm
and that battle fader kicks wabouku butt.

remote controller is unlikely to prove useful.

out of the cards u listed only dimension removal is feasible since drastic drop off is a 1 for 1 thing.playing 1x solemn judgement needs lots of skill and mirror wall feels very "one turn only".

something u can add if u r afraid of big stars with big attacks is burden of mighty.

adding gorz means u think yr oppression will be killed be4 your opponent direct attacks you.
Back to top Go down
nigelndj
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist


Number of posts : 192
Age : 22
Location : A Supermassive Black Hole
Registration date : 2009-04-15

PostSubject: Re: Monarch Deck   Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:36 pm

u may wanna try a new combo all together, adding macro cosmos and d fissure. Scout plane and survivors also.
Back to top Go down
ott
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist


Number of posts : 201
Age : 33
Location : Singapore
Registration date : 2009-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Monarch Deck   Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:37 pm

jadow wrote:
adding gorz means u think yr oppression will be killed be4 your opponent direct attacks you.

I think if gorz is ss during damage step, you cannot oppression it.

Battle Fader is good in a monarch deck because you can summon during your opponent turn and tribute it during your turn to summon your monarch.
Back to top Go down
slyx183
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist


Number of posts : 169
Age : 22
Location : Beijing, China (BUT S'POREAN AT HEART!)
Registration date : 2009-08-16

PostSubject: Re: Monarch Deck   Wed Jan 27, 2010 12:09 am

ott wrote:
jadow wrote:
adding gorz means u think yr oppression will be killed be4 your opponent direct attacks you.

I think if gorz is ss during damage step, you cannot oppression it.

Battle Fader is good in a monarch deck because you can summon during your opponent turn and tribute it during your turn to summon your monarch.

gorz can only be summoned when u control no cards. so when by having ur opp kill ur opp b4 attacking, he didn't mean that u could oppression a dmg calc gorz summon, he meant u would have a card on ur field so gorz couldn't activate its effect anyway
Back to top Go down
xDestinyx
Duelist
Duelist


Number of posts : 79
Age : 24
Location : Singapore
Registration date : 2010-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Monarch Deck   Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:59 am

ott wrote:
jadow wrote:
adding gorz means u think yr oppression will be killed be4 your opponent direct attacks you.

I think if gorz is ss during damage step, you cannot oppression it.

Battle Fader is good in a monarch deck because you can summon during your opponent turn and tribute it during your turn to summon your monarch.

LOL... Battle Fader can be kill on that turn ?
Back to top Go down
xDestinyx
Duelist
Duelist


Number of posts : 79
Age : 24
Location : Singapore
Registration date : 2010-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Monarch Deck   Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:05 am

This is the edited list :

Monsters ( 20 monsters )

3 Raiza, Storm Monarch
3 Cauis, Dark Monarch
3 D.D. Warrior Lady
3 ThunderKing Raiou
3 Kycoo the Ghost Destroyer
2 Beaker, The Magical Warrior
2 Banisher of Light
1 Gorz, Emmissary of Darkness


Magics ( 10 magics )

3 Book Of Moon
3 Shrink
2 Enemy Controller
1 Brain Control
1 MST

Traps ( 10 traps )

3 Royal Oppression
3 Drastic Drop Off
1 Solemn Judgement
1 Trap Dustshoot
1 Torrential Tribute
1 Mirror Force


Please look through and comment ?
Back to top Go down
xDestinyx
Duelist
Duelist


Number of posts : 79
Age : 24
Location : Singapore
Registration date : 2010-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Monarch Deck   Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:14 am

Please ORIGINAL POST !
Back to top Go down
ott
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist


Number of posts : 201
Age : 33
Location : Singapore
Registration date : 2009-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Monarch Deck   Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:35 pm

xDestinyx wrote:
ott wrote:
jadow wrote:
adding gorz means u think yr oppression will be killed be4 your opponent direct attacks you.

I think if gorz is ss during damage step, you cannot oppression it.

Battle Fader is good in a monarch deck because you can summon during your opponent turn and tribute it during your turn to summon your monarch.

LOL... Battle Fader can be kill on that turn ?

When an opponent's monster declares a direct attack, you can Special Summon this card from your hand and end the Battle Phase.

Battle Fader will only be destroyed by card effects in opponent's main phase 2.
Back to top Go down
xDestinyx
Duelist
Duelist


Number of posts : 79
Age : 24
Location : Singapore
Registration date : 2010-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Monarch Deck   Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:04 pm

ott wrote:
xDestinyx wrote:
ott wrote:
jadow wrote:
adding gorz means u think yr oppression will be killed be4 your opponent direct attacks you.

I think if gorz is ss during damage step, you cannot oppression it.

Battle Fader is good in a monarch deck because you can summon during your opponent turn and tribute it during your turn to summon your monarch.

LOL... Battle Fader can be kill on that turn ?

When an opponent's monster declares a direct attack, you can Special Summon this card from your hand and end the Battle Phase.

Battle Fader will only be destroyed by card effects in opponent's main phase 2.

LOL ... I was thinking of using Kuriboh to reduce the damage taken in by me ? Is there anything that can reduce battle damage ?
Back to top Go down
Axehead
Judai Yuki
Judai Yuki


Number of posts : 2490
Age : 21
Location : Singapore
Registration date : 2008-07-18

PostSubject: Re: Monarch Deck   Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:01 pm

xDestinyx wrote:
ott wrote:
xDestinyx wrote:
ott wrote:
jadow wrote:
adding gorz means u think yr oppression will be killed be4 your opponent direct attacks you.

I think if gorz is ss during damage step, you cannot oppression it.

Battle Fader is good in a monarch deck because you can summon during your opponent turn and tribute it during your turn to summon your monarch.

LOL... Battle Fader can be kill on that turn ?

When an opponent's monster declares a direct attack, you can Special Summon this card from your hand and end the Battle Phase.

Battle Fader will only be destroyed by card effects in opponent's main phase 2.

LOL ... I was thinking of using Kuriboh to reduce the damage taken in by me ? Is there anything that can reduce battle damage ?

Yeah I agree. Kuriboh is important in every deck cause it's so good, being able to reduce the damage I take.
Back to top Go down
xDestinyx
Duelist
Duelist


Number of posts : 79
Age : 24
Location : Singapore
Registration date : 2010-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Monarch Deck   Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:22 pm

Axehead wrote:
xDestinyx wrote:
ott wrote:
xDestinyx wrote:
ott wrote:
jadow wrote:
adding gorz means u think yr oppression will be killed be4 your opponent direct attacks you.

I think if gorz is ss during damage step, you cannot oppression it.

Battle Fader is good in a monarch deck because you can summon during your opponent turn and tribute it during your turn to summon your monarch.

LOL... Battle Fader can be kill on that turn ?

When an opponent's monster declares a direct attack, you can Special Summon this card from your hand and end the Battle Phase.

Battle Fader will only be destroyed by card effects in opponent's main phase 2.

LOL ... I was thinking of using Kuriboh to reduce the damage taken in by me ? Is there anything that can reduce battle damage ?

Yeah I agree. Kuriboh is important in every deck cause it's so good, being able to reduce the damage I take.

What other monsters that have the same effect as it ? >.<
Back to top Go down
pokekid88
Yugi Mutou
Yugi Mutou


Number of posts : 3820
Age : 28
Location : SG
Registration date : 2007-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Monarch Deck   Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:25 pm

xDestinyx wrote:
Axehead wrote:
xDestinyx wrote:
ott wrote:
xDestinyx wrote:
ott wrote:
jadow wrote:
adding gorz means u think yr oppression will be killed be4 your opponent direct attacks you.

I think if gorz is ss during damage step, you cannot oppression it.

Battle Fader is good in a monarch deck because you can summon during your opponent turn and tribute it during your turn to summon your monarch.

LOL... Battle Fader can be kill on that turn ?

When an opponent's monster declares a direct attack, you can Special Summon this card from your hand and end the Battle Phase.

Battle Fader will only be destroyed by card effects in opponent's main phase 2.

LOL ... I was thinking of using Kuriboh to reduce the damage taken in by me ? Is there anything that can reduce battle damage ?

Yeah I agree. Kuriboh is important in every deck cause it's so good, being able to reduce the damage I take.

What other monsters that have the same effect as it ? >.<

Back to top Go down
http://time-to-get-pwned.blogspot.com/
xDestinyx
Duelist
Duelist


Number of posts : 79
Age : 24
Location : Singapore
Registration date : 2010-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Monarch Deck   Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:26 pm

pokekid88 wrote:
xDestinyx wrote:
Axehead wrote:
xDestinyx wrote:
ott wrote:
xDestinyx wrote:
ott wrote:
jadow wrote:
adding gorz means u think yr oppression will be killed be4 your opponent direct attacks you.

I think if gorz is ss during damage step, you cannot oppression it.

Battle Fader is good in a monarch deck because you can summon during your opponent turn and tribute it during your turn to summon your monarch.

LOL... Battle Fader can be kill on that turn ?

When an opponent's monster declares a direct attack, you can Special Summon this card from your hand and end the Battle Phase.

Battle Fader will only be destroyed by card effects in opponent's main phase 2.

LOL ... I was thinking of using Kuriboh to reduce the damage taken in by me ? Is there anything that can reduce battle damage ?

Yeah I agree. Kuriboh is important in every deck cause it's so good, being able to reduce the damage I take.

What other monsters that have the same effect as it ? >.<



COOL GUY ! HOW MUCH HE COST ? I AM THINK OF GETTING NOW ?
Back to top Go down
jadow
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist


Number of posts : 675
Age : 26
Location : timah
Registration date : 2008-08-16

PostSubject: Re: Monarch Deck   Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:27 pm

fking hell. stop counter quoting. reducing battle dmg is not important. causing more and faster battle damage is more important. althought stopping would be a good idea too.

use kuriboh and winged kuriboh + flute of summoning kuriboh to summon monarch , chaos soceror and who knows what. btw this is not my original idea. =P
Back to top Go down
Dknightz
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist


Number of posts : 882
Age : 24
Location : YuGiOh Singapore Community [ Senior Duelist ]
Registration date : 2009-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Monarch Deck   Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:09 pm

Dark ARM AND HONEST ?
Back to top Go down
Axehead
Judai Yuki
Judai Yuki


Number of posts : 2490
Age : 21
Location : Singapore
Registration date : 2008-07-18

PostSubject: Re: Monarch Deck   Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:21 pm

Dknightz wrote:
Dark ARM AND HONEST ?

Not related in any way.
Back to top Go down
xDestinyx
Duelist
Duelist


Number of posts : 79
Age : 24
Location : Singapore
Registration date : 2010-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Monarch Deck   Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:52 am

Is there a way for improvement ?
Back to top Go down
FunDeckMaker
Trainee Duelist
Trainee Duelist


Number of posts : 6
Age : 19
Location : Yew Tee
Registration date : 2010-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Monarch Deck   Wed Mar 17, 2010 8:43 pm

eh..... level stealer for tribute fodder?
Example:
lower mornarch lv by one,
sp from grave,
tribute,
get new mornarch.
Lower Lv By one again, Get Defense Fodder In Case something goes horribly wrong ( mirror force, etc. )
NEXT TURN REPEAT! LOL
Back to top Go down
http://duelingmoments.blogspot.com
jadow
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist


Number of posts : 675
Age : 26
Location : timah
Registration date : 2008-08-16

PostSubject: Re: Monarch Deck   Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:26 pm

drastic dropoff is not such a good idea. 1 for 1 exchange that is not guaranteeded.

level stealer abit too easy for other ppl to stop. +somewhere in the side deck there should be dimension fissures

banisher not so good idea. dimension prison better.
Back to top Go down
titration
Judai Yuki
Judai Yuki


Number of posts : 2939
Age : 22
Location : Bishan
Registration date : 2009-10-13

PostSubject: Re: Monarch Deck   Sat Mar 20, 2010 12:11 pm

maybe treeborn frog or cyber d for tribute fodder?,cyber d still can contact with machine for fortress drag
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Monarch Deck   Today at 2:07 pm

Back to top Go down
 
Monarch Deck
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Monarch Deck
» My Frog Monarch deck
» Monarch Deck
» My Macro Monarch Deck
» Macro Monarch deck . HELP!

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: YUGIOH :: YuGiOh! General :: Deck Garage-
Jump to: