Welcome to Yugioh! Singapore forum. Please login.

Have a nice day.


A place for YuGiOh fans or players to gather and chat
 
HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Destiny Zombies.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tanktric546
Duelist
Duelist


Number of posts : 30
Age : 21
Location : Sinagpore
Registration date : 2009-11-06

PostSubject: Destiny Zombies.   Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:09 pm

Decklist:

Monsters:
1. Kycoo the Ghost Destroyer x1
2. Summoner Monk x1
3. Mystic Tomato x2
4. Krebons x2
5. Dark Grepher x2
6. Malicious x2
7. Stratos x1
8. Diamond Dude x1
9. Sangan x1
10. Gale x1
11. Goblin Zombie x1
12. Gorz x1
13. Necro Gardna x1
14. Dark Arm x1
15. Zombie Master x1
16. Mezuki x2
17. Plague spreader x1

Spells:
1. Allure x2
2 .Destiny Draw x2
3. Book of Moon x2
4. Burial from D.D. x2
5. Brain Control x1
6. Heavy Storm x1
7. E-Tele x1
8. ROTA X1

Traps:
1. Solemn x1
2. Phoenix wing wind blast x1
3. Bottemless Trap Hole x2
4. Mirror Force x1
5. Dust tornado x1

Total:40 cards.

Um..please give some useful advice. There are still some cards i want to put in, Caius, another necro etcetc. So please give me some advice. Thanks alot.


Last edited by Tanktric546 on Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DSummon
Millennium Earl
Millennium Earl


Number of posts : 1337
Age : 32
Location : Duelist Academy
Registration date : 2007-12-15

PostSubject: Re: Destiny Zombies.   Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:33 pm

Please reduce, we dont need to see you put reasons for each cards in the deck... E.g. (Mirror Force is mirror force.) comments have 0 purpose

Just give a clean deck list, and then at the bottom give a brief description of your strategy...
Back to top Go down
http://www.duelingdays.blogspot.com
Tanktric546
Duelist
Duelist


Number of posts : 30
Age : 21
Location : Sinagpore
Registration date : 2009-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Destiny Zombies.   Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:27 pm

DSummon wrote:
Please reduce, we dont need to see you put reasons for each cards in the deck... E.g. (Mirror Force is mirror force.) comments have 0 purpose

Just give a clean deck list, and then at the bottom give a brief description of your strategy...

Was trying to add in some humor. Nvm, i took them out alrdy.
Back to top Go down
jadow
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist


Number of posts : 675
Age : 26
Location : timah
Registration date : 2008-08-16

PostSubject: Re: Destiny Zombies.   Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:33 pm

looks pretty highlander. can explanation whats the main engine?
Back to top Go down
andrewspectra
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist


Number of posts : 406
Age : 25
Location : Penang,Malaysia
Registration date : 2009-05-19

PostSubject: Re: Destiny Zombies.   Wed Dec 16, 2009 11:09 pm

jadow wrote:
looks pretty highlander. can explanation whats the main engine?

go and refer to shonen jump championships and you will know how it works . It doesnt even look like a highlander deck at all =.=!
Back to top Go down
http://www.andrewnwq.blogspot.com
Tanktric546
Duelist
Duelist


Number of posts : 30
Age : 21
Location : Sinagpore
Registration date : 2009-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Destiny Zombies.   Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:34 pm

LOL? what highlander? Basically, protect grepher to keep dumping stuff, teleport malicious engine and kycoo and monk to access into arcanite.
Back to top Go down
AmosCHARGE!
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist


Number of posts : 569
Age : 25
Location : Singapore
Registration date : 2009-05-16

PostSubject: Re: Destiny Zombies.   Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:03 pm

Hmm, I think Kycoo is better in the sidedeck. ( You can always side him into the deck for access to Arcanite.)

Currently Monster count stands at 22 ( Abit understandable due to all the dumping from Gerpher and searching by Stratos ,Priest etc.)

Try :

- 1 Kycoo , + 1 Diamond dude ( 1 more Summon priest,D Draw and Stratos target for this deck.)

- 1 Goblin Zombie ( This fix is a suggestion and will be justified later.)

+ 1 Zombie Master ( Optional, but due to high Monster count Z. Master does amazing stunts like :

Summon Z. Master Dump Malicious to special out Zombie Carrier .

< Insert Happy stunt moment here.>

Still his an Option.)


Monster count is Now 21 or 22 ( Depending on the goblin zombie fix.)


For spells there are 12.

2 Foolish Burial would be Awesome here!


- 2 Book of moon ( Optional , if Book is working well for you , then keep it.)

+ 1 Foolish Burial + 1 Mind control ( Mind control is good in this kind of deck.)


For traps , its a pretty solid lineup but Dust tornado is more of a Side deck card:

So,

-1 Dust tornado, - 1 Phoenix wing wind blast ( Reason for - 1 Pwwb is because Foolish burial will solve the dumping prob.)

+ The 2nd Foolish Burial + 1 of the following : Lightning vortex, Card Destruction or a 3rd Burial from D.D. ( Choices are yours.)


2 Foolish Burial works well in this kind of deck. ( Helps dump the thing Gerpher can't AKA Mezuki.)

If you want a Rough Sideboard heres one :

2 Kycoo
2 Breaker
2 Soul release ( Optional )
2 Twister
1 Lightning vortex
2 to 3 Light Imprisioning Mirror
2 Dust tornado
1 Transmigration Prophecy

Total : 14 or 15.


Things I could think of space for :

1 Caius ( Can work, but I am not too sure , I ve heard of ppl side decking him in this kind of deck before 0_0 )

1 More Necro ( I couldnt find space to fit him in X_x )

Torrential Tribute
Call of the Haunted ( Not much use here imo.)
MST
Giant trunade ( Works if you want to do an OTK .)

Hope I helped. =D
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/Neuxcharge
Tanktric546
Duelist
Duelist


Number of posts : 30
Age : 21
Location : Sinagpore
Registration date : 2009-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Destiny Zombies.   Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:28 pm

AmosCHARGE! wrote:
Hmm, I think Kycoo is better in the sidedeck. ( You can always side him into the deck for access to Arcanite.)

Currently Monster count stands at 22 ( Abit understandable due to all the dumping from Gerpher and searching by Stratos ,Priest etc.)

Try :

- 1 Kycoo , + 1 Diamond dude ( 1 more Summon priest,D Draw and Stratos target for this deck.)

- 1 Goblin Zombie ( This fix is a suggestion and will be justified later.)

+ 1 Zombie Master ( Optional, but due to high Monster count Z. Master does amazing stunts like :

Summon Z. Master Dump Malicious to special out Zombie Carrier .

< Insert Happy stunt moment here.>

Still his an Option.)


Monster count is Now 21 or 22 ( Depending on the goblin zombie fix.)


For spells there are 12.

2 Foolish Burial would be Awesome here!


- 2 Book of moon ( Optional , if Book is working well for you , then keep it.)

+ 1 Foolish Burial + 1 Mind control ( Mind control is good in this kind of deck.)


For traps , its a pretty solid lineup but Dust tornado is more of a Side deck card:

So,

-1 Dust tornado, - 1 Phoenix wing wind blast ( Reason for - 1 Pwwb is because Foolish burial will solve the dumping prob.)

+ The 2nd Foolish Burial + 1 of the following : Lightning vortex, Card Destruction or a 3rd Burial from D.D. ( Choices are yours.)


2 Foolish Burial works well in this kind of deck. ( Helps dump the thing Gerpher can't AKA Mezuki.)

If you want a Rough Sideboard heres one :

2 Kycoo
2 Breaker
2 Soul release ( Optional )
2 Twister
1 Lightning vortex
2 to 3 Light Imprisioning Mirror
2 Dust tornado
1 Transmigration Prophecy

Total : 14 or 15.


Things I could think of space for :

1 Caius ( Can work, but I am not too sure , I ve heard of ppl side decking him in this kind of deck before 0_0 )

1 More Necro ( I couldnt find space to fit him in X_x )

Torrential Tribute
Call of the Haunted ( Not much use here imo.)
MST
Giant trunade ( Works if you want to do an OTK .)

Hope I helped. =D

Very good options. Would replacing the diamond dude for a doom lord be better? And maybe a fear monger to bring back the second malicious or doom lord. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
AmosCHARGE!
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist


Number of posts : 569
Age : 25
Location : Singapore
Registration date : 2009-05-16

PostSubject: Re: Destiny Zombies.   Thu Dec 17, 2009 11:02 pm

Hmmm, D Lord isn't really that good in the deck to be honest.

Fear monger is an ok Option provided if its the second Malicious thats going to be revived , or you can revive Diamond dude =D
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/Neuxcharge
Tanktric546
Duelist
Duelist


Number of posts : 30
Age : 21
Location : Sinagpore
Registration date : 2009-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Destiny Zombies.   Thu Dec 17, 2009 11:40 pm

But wont diamond dude's effect be less effective due to the small amount of draw power cardsMaybe d lord would be more useful than diamond dude. Just a thought. I dont really like two zombie masters, having one goblin zombie and one zombie master is better. I would use the goblin to search for z master then revive goblin with master. Plus goblin searches for plague(if i really need to). Just giving some ideas. LOL. will b going fer camp. Be back during saturday.
Back to top Go down
aussieduelist
Duelist
Duelist


Number of posts : 16
Age : 20
Location : Singapore
Registration date : 2010-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Destiny Zombies.   Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:59 pm

Um, just some random idea. If you take out krebons for diva, then you can tech in a copy of miracle fusion for Absolute Zero. Just a thought, not a recommendation!
Back to top Go down
Axehead
Judai Yuki
Judai Yuki


Number of posts : 2490
Age : 21
Location : Singapore
Registration date : 2008-07-18

PostSubject: Re: Destiny Zombies.   Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:44 pm

aussieduelist wrote:
Um, just some random idea. If you take out krebons for diva, then you can tech in a copy of miracle fusion for Absolute Zero. Just a thought, not a recommendation!

Not to mention you can Future Fusion and throw your Stratos and MEZUKI for Elemental Hero Gaia!
Back to top Go down
AmosCHARGE!
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist


Number of posts : 569
Age : 25
Location : Singapore
Registration date : 2009-05-16

PostSubject: Re: Destiny Zombies.   Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:48 pm

I think Aussieduelist's suggestion of Miracle fusion would work , due to the fact that It'll run like Absolute Zombies and we all know that its pretty fun =D
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/Neuxcharge
Tanktric546
Duelist
Duelist


Number of posts : 30
Age : 21
Location : Sinagpore
Registration date : 2009-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Destiny Zombies.   Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:05 pm

Axehead wrote:
aussieduelist wrote:
Um, just some random idea. If you take out krebons for diva, then you can tech in a copy of miracle fusion for Absolute Zero. Just a thought, not a recommendation!

Not to mention you can Future Fusion and throw your Stratos and MEZUKI for Elemental Hero Gaia!

How is that possible? please explain.
Back to top Go down
Axehead
Judai Yuki
Judai Yuki


Number of posts : 2490
Age : 21
Location : Singapore
Registration date : 2008-07-18

PostSubject: Re: Destiny Zombies.   Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:39 pm

Tanktric546 wrote:
Axehead wrote:
aussieduelist wrote:
Um, just some random idea. If you take out krebons for diva, then you can tech in a copy of miracle fusion for Absolute Zero. Just a thought, not a recommendation!

Not to mention you can Future Fusion and throw your Stratos and MEZUKI for Elemental Hero Gaia!

How is that possible? please explain.

Uh, you activate the Future Fusion, show your Gaia to opp, then throw the materials?
Back to top Go down
XiaoCola
Elite Duelist
Elite Duelist


Number of posts : 1426
Age : 22
Location : On The Moon.
Registration date : 2009-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Destiny Zombies.   Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:54 pm

Axehead wrote:
Tanktric546 wrote:
Axehead wrote:
aussieduelist wrote:
Um, just some random idea. If you take out krebons for diva, then you can tech in a copy of miracle fusion for Absolute Zero. Just a thought, not a recommendation!

Not to mention you can Future Fusion and throw your Stratos and MEZUKI for Elemental Hero Gaia!

How is that possible? please explain.

Uh, you activate the Future Fusion, show your Gaia to opp, then throw the materials?

throw to where.
can i pick them up?
Back to top Go down
ABCduelist
Duelist
Duelist


Number of posts : 91
Age : 22
Location : Singapore
Registration date : 2010-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Destiny Zombies.   Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:16 pm

Destiny Zombies is actually quite a "not-so-frequently" seen deck build to me...

IMO, i would recommend the Destiny ZERO Zombie deck build ba. Dont play the psychic build, replace your Krebons and put in 2 deep sea divas.

Goblin Zombie is rather useless as u have limited number of zombies. Put in foolish burials to dump your mezuki or carrier.

So judging from the changes made, your deck should look something like:

Monsters (20):

D.Hero Diamond Dude x2
D.Hero Malicious x2
E.Hero Stratos x1
Dark Grepher x2
DAD x1
Gorz x1
Plaguespreader Zombie x1
Mezuki x2
Necro Gardna x2
Deep Sea Diva x2
BF - Gale the Whirlwind x1
Sangan x1
Mystic Tomato x2

Spells (14):

ROTA x1
Allure of Dark x2
Destiny Draw x2
Heavy Storm x1
MST x1
Burial from D.D x2
Brain Control x1
Mind Control x1
Future Fusion x1
Miracle Fusion x2

Traps (6):
Bottomless Trap Hole x2
Mirror Force x1
COTH x1
Solemn Judgement x1
Torrential Tribute x1

If u think dumping speed is not enough, sub 2 miracle fusion with foolish burials. The 2 Mystic tomato look useless too, mind considering caius?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Destiny Zombies.   Today at 2:52 pm

Back to top Go down
 
Destiny Zombies.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Destiny Zombies
» Destiny end dragoon deck
» Pyro clock of destiny
» Destiny End Dragoon Deck
» BANDAI 1/100 MG ZGMF-X42S DESTINY GUNDAM WIP

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: YUGIOH :: YuGiOh! General :: Deck Garage-
Jump to: