Welcome to Yugioh! Singapore forum. Please login.

Have a nice day.

A place for YuGiOh fans or players to gather and chat

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Please help fix my deck.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
asakura_y
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist

Number of posts : 663
Registration date : 2007-12-17

PostSubject: Please help fix my deck.   Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:19 pm

Deck Total: 40 Cards

Monster Cards: 14
GB Laquari x2
GB Equeste x2
GB Bestiarii
GB Murmillo
GB Darius
GB Retiari
GB Samnite
GB Hoplomus
Slave Tiger x2
X-Saber Airbellum
Rescue Cat

Magic Cards: 14
Gladial Trainer x2
GB Inner Strength x2
Dimensional Fissure x2
Ancient Forest x3
Heavy Storm
Cold Wave
My Body as a Shield
Shrink x2

Trap Cards: 12
GB Chariot x3
Waboku x2
Bottomless Traphole x2
Dark Bribe x2
Solemn Judgment
Cry of the Living Dead
Tidal Wave

Extra Deck: 15

Side Deck: 15
Battle Fader x3
Spirit Destroyer Kaikuu x2
Gran Mole
Mind Control
Emergency Evacuation Device x2
Dimensional Imprisonment x2
Trap Dust Chute
Fairy Winds
Light Imprisoning Mirror x2

Comments pls. My first time trying dimensional forest GB. Need help on how to side-deck against certain deck types. I scrubbed to MaGoShin and Graveyard BF deck today. Seems to have problem dealing with Lightlords and Judgment Dragon too. Pls advice. Thanks in advance and all comments are welcome and appreciated.

Last edited by asakura_y on Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MYultimate
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist

Number of posts : 588
Registration date : 2008-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Please help fix my deck.   Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:16 pm

you are playing with too many variety of gbeast, try removing some of the tactic & focus on 1... and dun play cards tat contradict with each other. Cold wave save u for a turn but who knows it might kill u on the next turn, so its very important on e time you use it. side deck need to reform, mind control(saved it if you wanne use it on mirror/tuner) there r better cards to replace it. evacuation is good in teledad era but not tat useful now. fairy winds? more dust tornado instead. more mirrors plz. prison main it trapdustshoot main it to see opponent's hand to understand how to control them.
Back to top Go down
Axehead
Judai Yuki
Judai Yuki

Number of posts : 2490
Registration date : 2008-07-18

PostSubject: Re: Please help fix my deck.   Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:36 pm

Play Andal. Strong.
Back to top Go down
asakura_y
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist

PostSubject: Re: Please help fix my deck.   Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:37 pm

MYultimate wrote:
you are playing with too many variety of gbeast, try removing some of the tactic & focus on 1... and dun play cards tat contradict with each other. Cold wave save u for a turn but who knows it might kill u on the next turn, so its very important on e time you use it. side deck need to reform, mind control(saved it if you wanne use it on mirror/tuner) there r better cards to replace it. evacuation is good in teledad era but not tat useful now. fairy winds? more dust tornado instead. more mirrors plz. prison main it trapdustshoot main it to see opponent's hand to understand how to control them.

I thought Ancient Forest and Dimensional Fissure go well together that's why I add both in main deck. Better cards to replace Mind Control? Cold Wave will have to go I guess.

Will try maining Dimensional Imprisonment and Trap Dust Chute to see how it goes. Planning to add 2x Dark-Imprisoning Mirrors to side-deck too. Maybe the Battle Faders can go? Dust Tornados acknowledged.

Any thoughts on maxing Laquari, 2nd Murmillo, Terra-forming and 3rd Waboku? Should Dark Bribe be maxed at 3 too? How about Giant Trunade?

Currently, I know Dimensional Fissure conflicts with Rescue Cat. Anything else I should be careful of?
Back to top Go down
slyx183
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist

Number of posts : 169
Registration date : 2009-08-16

PostSubject: Re: Please help fix my deck.   Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:56 pm

asakura_y wrote:
MYultimate wrote:

I thought Ancient Forest and Dimensional Fissure go well together that's why I add both in main deck. Better cards to replace Mind Control? Cold Wave will have to go I guess.

Will try maining Dimensional Imprisonment and Trap Dust Chute to see how it goes. Planning to add 2x Dark-Imprisoning Mirrors to side-deck too. Maybe the Battle Faders can go? Dust Tornados acknowledged.

Any thoughts on maxing Laquari, 2nd Murmillo, Terra-forming and 3rd Waboku? Should Dark Bribe be maxed at 3 too? How about Giant Trunade?

Currently, I know Dimensional Fissure conflicts with Rescue Cat. Anything else I should be careful of?

dark imprisoning mirrors to stop ur own gyzarus from blowing things up? nice XD (note epic sarcasm)

maxing laquari is up to u, but i think its a widely accepted fact that murmillo runs best at 1. forest should not be ur main strategy, so no terraforming. gb can handle things on their own without forest, its just nice tech to have. personally i only ran 2 forests when i tried this build so i wouldn't have to worry too much about side decking for mirror matches
Back to top Go down
Axehead
Judai Yuki
Judai Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Please help fix my deck.   Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:45 pm

Max Slave Tiger and run a Prisma over Airbellum cause Airbellum conflicts with Forest. Run Smashing Ground/Fissure instead of the 2 random conflicting d-fissures and run 3 Book of Moons over the 2 Shrink and 2nd copy of Inner Strength. Then Holy Barrier and Dust Chute over the 2 Bribes.

As for the Side, Max Kycoo and Light Mirror for more hatred.
Back to top Go down
MYultimate
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist

PostSubject: Re: Please help fix my deck.   Mon Dec 14, 2009 10:06 pm

asakura_y wrote:

Refering to cat/inner force to Dfissure. If there is monster in the grave, I would rather add them to hand den to shuffle, maybe cards like retiari/mumillo would be best to go back to you deck but tat alone is not quite worth the effort.
asakura_y wrote:

wad can you do with battle fader on ur own turn? nothing for wad I know. so off they go.
asakura_y wrote:

2laquari 1mumillo is quite standard. gb's deck average of 10gbs. see wad type of gb you are going after, control=bribe, aggressive=synchro cat... if you really wan bribe mix synchro, you can try to tune to see how.
Back to top Go down
suikoden108
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist

Number of posts : 217
Registration date : 2008-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Please help fix my deck.   Tue Dec 15, 2009 9:11 am

slyx183 wrote:

dark imprisoning mirrors to stop ur own gyzarus from blowing things up? nice XD (note epic sarcasm)

Actually, Dark mirror is not that bad in Gb ....

I believe if you were to side in your dark mirrors, it will usually affect your opponent much more than it affects yourself. It might be a double edged sword, but it all really goes down to when you activate the card.

I have seen players side Royal Oppression in GB and it did really well. It all goes down to skill and match ups.

Do consider a certain card even if it contradicts some part of your deck. Timing of activation and the extent of the negative effect it has on your deck and your opponent is more impt =)
Back to top Go down
jadow
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist

Number of posts : 675
Registration date : 2008-08-16

PostSubject: Re: Please help fix my deck.   Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:41 pm

lol. if u side in dark mirrors for against bf vayu decks i think you will be doing herakinos than gyzarus more often to stop any trap destruction. anything else can be stopped using chariots.

thinks that u should add prisma too. damn useful stuff. budden if u do that u need to max t tiger.

no decree sided?
Back to top Go down
MYultimate
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist

PostSubject: Re: Please help fix my deck.   Thu Dec 17, 2009 3:10 pm

jadow wrote:
lol. if u side in dark mirrors for against bf vayu decks i think you will be doing herakinos than gyzarus more often to stop any trap destruction. anything else can be stopped using chariots.

thinks that u should add prisma too. damn useful stuff. budden if u do that u need to max t tiger.

no decree sided?

decree will kill half of their defences which are mostly trap...
Back to top Go down
asakura_y
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist

PostSubject: Re: Please help fix my deck.   Fri Dec 25, 2009 12:17 am

Saw Axehead in action today. Emergency evac device took care of opp's Arms Wing, while Bestiari plus Book of moon took care of opp's Dark armed. Am now thinking whether I should add back Emer evac device back into main, or side?

Another conflicting combination in the deck seems to be Heraklinos and Ancient Forest, as Heraklinos cannot protect itself against Ancient Forest's destruction effect.

Imo, maxing Slave tigers with E-hero Prisma doesn't seem to have as much speed as before, as I only have Laquari and Bestiari as viable targets for Prisma's effect.

Any suggestions? Help needed.
Back to top Go down
Axehead
Judai Yuki
Judai Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Please help fix my deck.   Fri Dec 25, 2009 12:47 am

LOL I never do anything la!

You just happened to see a string of coincidences lol. In most matchups the Evac device damn useless lah. ):

asakura_y wrote:
Imo, maxing Slave tigers with E-hero Prisma doesn't seem to have as much speed as before, as I only have Laquari and Bestiari as viable targets for Prisma's effect.

Bestiari is all you really need anyway. Prisma sends Bestiari, testing Prisma into Darius, pull Bestiari and with 2 cards you got yourself a Gyzarus.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Please help fix my deck.   Today at 6:41 pm

Back to top Go down

Please help fix my deck.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1