Welcome to Yugioh! Singapore forum. Please login.

Have a nice day.

A place for YuGiOh fans or players to gather and chat

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

LET THE FLAME BURN 4EVER.....

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

IS THIS FORMAT RIGGED???
yes
83%
 83% [ 5 ]
no
17%
 17% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 6

AuthorMessage
Godlike
Duelist
Duelist

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2007-12-24

PostSubject: Re: LET THE FLAME BURN 4EVER.....   Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:58 am

looks can be decive ^^
Back to top Go down
suikoden108
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist

Number of posts : 217
Registration date : 2008-08-15

PostSubject: Re: LET THE FLAME BURN 4EVER.....   Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:50 am

Blackie wrote:
Wow, even worse, 21 years old and can't organize such a simple event well.

Although I gotta agree that the event was not managed well, but I just feel that this is certainly not a simple event as you have mentioned. I believe there is a lot of liaising with different agency before this event can even happen this should be one of the biggest event in Singapore's Yugioh Community, so how can you say it is " a simple event" ?

Another thing is, the ability to organise event well lies with that person and not his age .... You are making it sound like , all 21 years old are suppose to have the ability to organise such events. This is certainly not the case ....

No offense to you but , even if you want to pass negative remarks on them, at least be fairer in your comments and not just shoot them for not managing the event well despite their age -_-
Back to top Go down
Blackie
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist

Number of posts : 395
Registration date : 2009-11-18

PostSubject: Re: LET THE FLAME BURN 4EVER.....   Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:56 am

[quote="suikoden108"]
Blackie wrote:
Wow, even worse, 21 years old and can't organize such a simple event well.quote]

Although I gotta agree that the event was not managed well, but I just feel that this is certainly not a simple event as you have mentioned. I believe there is a lot of liaising with different agency before this event can even happen this should be one of the biggest event in Singapore's Yugioh Community, so how can you say it is " a simple event" ?

Another thing is, the ability to organise event well lies with that person and not his age .... You are making it sound like , all 21 years old are suppose to have the ability to organise such events. This is certainly not the case ....

No offense to you but , even if you want to pass negative remarks on them, at least be fairer in your comments and not just shoot them for not managing the event well despite their age -_-

Okay, thanks for the comment.
I believe, in Singapore, at the age of 21, you should have at the least, basic leadership quality, with the ability to organize such events.
Unless you're telling me he does not have simple education and has not planned any outings/events in his life before.
I believe this kinds of thing is actually quite simple.
Get a budget, get a location, post up the event and details on websites, and posters to card shops.
Whats so difficult about this ?
I believe a teenager from a fairly decent school would be able to do this well.
Back to top Go down
DSummon
Millennium Earl
Millennium Earl

Number of posts : 1337
Registration date : 2007-12-15

PostSubject: Re: LET THE FLAME BURN 4EVER.....   Wed Nov 18, 2009 12:04 pm

Erm..........

Ok, I dont agree that every single 21 years old person in Singapore will have ability to do an event like this but....

If no ability obviously GET LOST!
Back to top Go down
http://www.duelingdays.blogspot.com
t3chy
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist

Number of posts : 369

PostSubject: Re: LET THE FLAME BURN 4EVER.....   Wed Nov 18, 2009 12:34 pm

Blackie wrote:
Well, its just monopoly IMO.
We just need some other people to stand up and emerge to host tourneys instead of them.

What does MOV stand for anyway?

not sure... memories of violated ?
tbh i dun think the members know the real reason why MoV is even started.. lawl
Back to top Go down
Blackie
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist

PostSubject: Re: LET THE FLAME BURN 4EVER.....   Wed Nov 18, 2009 12:35 pm

Lol. We need new hosts and a new organization !
Back to top Go down
JokerZ
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist

Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2007-12-20

PostSubject: Re: LET THE FLAME BURN 4EVER.....   Wed Nov 18, 2009 12:37 pm

Ability is not proportional to Age leh -.-"

But frankly speaking, it's not like this is the 1st time that the event is being hosted at SMU, so if there is no budget for a bigger venue, well at least the flow of the event should be managed better but the current situation seems otherwise.
Back to top Go down
kKbz
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist

Number of posts : 715
Registration date : 2007-12-23

PostSubject: Re: LET THE FLAME BURN 4EVER.....   Wed Nov 18, 2009 1:35 pm

Quote :
This is flaming topic only, action and talk are two different matters.

Agree in both views..

1) There are people who complains here but they dont do a Single thing ..

** There are also ppl who say bad tings about them 'behind their back but infront of them ..like a dog.... ** <-- For those who is reading , If u r one of them.. u better dun say too much , or else ur true id / face will be known or discover by them.. No more Mr. Two Headed when the times ever comes..

As what we need here is serious reply and not crappy stuffs or personal grudges against them.

- There are also neutral parties ^^" ~ Replys n feedback from them are kind of important as they wont say stuffs in favours on which side.

2) There are people here who say about them but stills join their tourney ..

Example : Me , baha etc etc .. we are players -.- .. Of cuz we will
try nt to miss the Grand Event although tis time really ultimately C.m.I..

Frankly speaking..

This the 1st time i ever say the tourney sux to the max....

Past few times , maybe cuz they r new on organising , bo bian..we wait for improvement.. but seriously its getting frm bad to worse.

Btw , petition?

I doubt the Petition will deliver to Konami or World of JJ main branch. In the end will be in their hands..

As for the 2 day event.. For Yugioh i dont tink so , as the boss / world of jj may not want it to be that troublesome Although the sMu venue is cheap when compare with other venues available.

Lets hope In future.. no More Such ......
Back to top Go down
t3chy
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist

PostSubject: Re: LET THE FLAME BURN 4EVER.....   Wed Nov 18, 2009 2:28 pm

kKbz wrote:
Quote :

Agree in both views..

** There are also ppl who say bad tings about them 'behind their back but infront of them ..like a dog.... ** <-- For those who is reading , If u r one of them.. u better dun say too much , or else ur true id / face will be known or discover by them.. No more Mr. Two Headed when the times ever comes..

As what we need here is serious reply and not crappy stuffs or personal grudges against them.

- There are also neutral parties ^^" ~ Replys n feedback from them are kind of important as they wont say stuffs in favours on which side.

Frankly speaking..

Past few times , maybe cuz they r new on organising , bo bian..we wait for improvement.. but seriously its getting frm bad to worse.

Btw , petition?

I doubt the Petition will deliver to Konami or World of JJ main branch. In the end will be in their hands..

As for the 2 day event.. For Yugioh i dont tink so , as the boss / world of jj may not want it to be that troublesome Although the sMu venue is cheap when compare with other venues available.

aiyo kkbz.. too old for flaming liao la.. been flaming for the past 5 years? what's there more to flame.. and i agree to the part tat we players don't want to miss out on major events thou .. but then there's really not much that we can do .. email also no use
Back to top Go down
xmwx
Elite Duelist
Elite Duelist

Number of posts : 1156
Registration date : 2008-06-24

PostSubject: Re: LET THE FLAME BURN 4EVER.....   Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:37 pm

MOV = moment of victory

=D .. anyway.. will still join de.. because of the air ticket..
but if it is a grand tourney without air ticket.. wun be joining then .. =x
Back to top Go down
XiaoCola
Elite Duelist
Elite Duelist

Number of posts : 1426
Registration date : 2009-02-07

PostSubject: Re: LET THE FLAME BURN 4EVER.....   Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:38 pm

anyway....
is there gonna be a xmas tourney like last yr by MOV?
Back to top Go down
gravekeeperfenrir
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist

Number of posts : 260
Registration date : 2008-09-09

PostSubject: Re: LET THE FLAME BURN 4EVER.....   Wed Nov 18, 2009 7:02 pm

im really sorry all these problems are caused. i shall take all the opinions here and tell them to bryan. if got more suggestions pls post them here.

things to clarify.
- time constrant had caused the 4 round swiss and top 8. we will improve on the nxt time. but if i din rmb wrongly asia 2008 has only top 4?

-place not big enough. we seriously dun haf that budget to book expo or bigger place. unless u all wan pay more for the tourney. for the past tourneys, konami din gif us anything to gif for doorgift thus we only can gif drinks. this yr we haf mats tt y we can gif.

-ruling problem. this is our internal problems. we will look into it. and our rulings also not 100% right to be truthful. i doubt anyone is.

-pairing issue. i also noe there is a prob as i haf 0win and was paired wif a 1win. if we r truly bias y pair me wif a 1win. must well let me bye. but i dunno much as im jus a player.

i noe u all r angry but seriously i also think this asia is cockup. we will do our best to improve it. once again. im truely sorry for the problems this asia. its seriously a failed one. really sorry again. =)
Back to top Go down
AngryBoy92
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist

Number of posts : 601
Registration date : 2008-10-15

PostSubject: Re: LET THE FLAME BURN 4EVER.....   Wed Nov 18, 2009 7:07 pm

All I can say is make it into a better ones next time =)
Back to top Go down
t3chy
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist

PostSubject: Re: LET THE FLAME BURN 4EVER.....   Wed Nov 18, 2009 7:18 pm

gravekeeperfenrir wrote:
im really sorry all these problems are caused. i shall take all the opinions here and tell them to bryan. if got more suggestions pls post them here.

things to clarify.
- time constrant had caused the 4 round swiss and top 8. we will improve on the nxt time. but if i din rmb wrongly asia 2008 has only top 4?

-place not big enough. we seriously dun haf that budget to book expo or bigger place. unless u all wan pay more for the tourney. for the past tourneys, konami din gif us anything to gif for doorgift thus we only can gif drinks. this yr we haf mats tt y we can gif.

-ruling problem. this is our internal problems. we will look into it. and our rulings also not 100% right to be truthful. i doubt anyone is.

-pairing issue. i also noe there is a prob as i haf 0win and was paired wif a 1win. if we r truly bias y pair me wif a 1win. must well let me bye. but i dunno much as im jus a player.

i noe u all r angry but seriously i also think this asia is cockup. we will do our best to improve it. once again. im truely sorry for the problems this asia. its seriously a failed one. really sorry again. =)

dude why bother? he seems to have grudges with certain individuals. lol.. even if u tell that to him those individuals will still suffer even thou the individuals would rather hope to just enjoy a fair tournament where everything is down in transparency. our mr bryan will kinda burst the hope
Back to top Go down
gravekeeperfenrir
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist

PostSubject: Re: LET THE FLAME BURN 4EVER.....   Wed Nov 18, 2009 7:28 pm

all i can do is try to convince him. im not him. i will try my best to convey the msg to him. sorry things turned out like dat. we will make the nxt tourney as transparent as possible.
Back to top Go down
kyoju
SGDuelists Admin
SGDuelists Admin

Number of posts : 215
Registration date : 2009-04-11

PostSubject: Re: LET THE FLAME BURN 4EVER.....   Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:46 pm

Since it's like this, I have a few requests for MOV.

1. For official tournaments, do use formal English in your ads. This is mainly because, personally, I would really like to see the effort put into typing actual ads for Yugioh tournaments. Yes MOV, we do see the effort put in.
2. Make all pairings transparent.
3. Kindly make sure rulings are correct. This has been an issue since, I don't know, ages? A tournament is nothing without good rulings. Players need to depend on judges for references on rulings.

As with the reason why I created www.sgduelists.blogspot.com (I'm reviving it!), it's mainly because there are so many players out there, but they don't know where to play, and they will obviously be left out. So, I after much deliberation, I have thought up of a few ideas.

1. Liase with Facebook. It doesn't really cost much to place an ad on Facebook, and you get to your medium fairly well (seeing that alot of Singaporeans use Facebook). It will definitely increase turnout, and give you that attention you need.
2. Ensure that MOV retains a good image. It's not good if MOV keeps the idea that, "oh, if people hate us, it's their problem.". A good tournament host is one that constantly strives to improve, in all aspects. Make Yu-Gi-Oh! a fun and enjoyable game.

Despite all these criticism, I would like to maintain that I am a neutral party, and I'm only offering constructive comments.
Back to top Go down
gravekeeperfenrir
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist

PostSubject: Re: LET THE FLAME BURN 4EVER.....   Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:31 pm

ok noted. i will let bryan now. ty for ur suggestions. =)
Back to top Go down
kKbz
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist

PostSubject: Re: LET THE FLAME BURN 4EVER.....   Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:46 pm

Quote :
we will make the nxt tourney as transparent as possible.

I not sure what you means by that ..

To some it might be : Will try not to do it too obvious ? As in the pairing or?

For me .. I really have enough with the 'frm bad to worse' management

1) Poor Planning
2) Like what some say .. 4 round or 5 round swiss? cant make up ur mind ? top 8 or top 16?

- Last Minutes Changes ..
- No Clear Annoucement on changes ..
- Neglect Participants presence..

Whats the purpose of having a tourney?

To some :

1) Make money ( those weekly tourney etc )
2) - Keep the crowd going ( most tcg hopes to have tat or else how they earn money ? )
3) - Keep the game going ( same as point 2)

If there isnt a simple courtesy on participants presence .. Like asking upon the changes that will be make or A slight notice or informing upon the changes instead of last minute?

Without it...How can the tourney reach out on such goals?

I sincerely hope things will get better ... Im dam disappointing ..

Quote :
neutral party, and I'm only offering constructive comments.

I been quite neutral for the past few tourneys, which means i know that giving constructive comments didnt really help if not why would you see this tourney landed up at this state?

So.. constructive comments dont work well , its time to be frank ..

Its just like A thief went to a supermarket n steals a jar of jam .
The boss did saw it but he did not wants to report ? Why ? Hoping he mights change . ( For us.. hoping for improvement ... but infact.. its ...)

Subsequently .. The thief went to steal weeks by weeks ..

By giving contructive comments like putting poster of ' If caught shoplifting will be handed over to the police '

Will this helps? If you dont Catch him red handed or tell him straight . He will just go on and on..

Thats about it.. Really zzz...

Hope you guys likes the story =/ LoL~
Back to top Go down
kyoju
SGDuelists Admin
SGDuelists Admin

PostSubject: Re: LET THE FLAME BURN 4EVER.....   Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:48 pm

I understand how you feel, but players are not doing anything to change the situation. Unless something drastic is done, we will remain in our current slump. Do something or choose to ignore. Everyone has a choice.
Back to top Go down
kKbz
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist

PostSubject: Re: LET THE FLAME BURN 4EVER.....   Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:52 pm

You cant expect them to act right away when the tourney is just over -.-" ..

Actually in this scenario , not everyone has a choice.. if there is .. things would not have ended up like this..

If you do know what it means..
Back to top Go down
kyoju
SGDuelists Admin
SGDuelists Admin

PostSubject: Re: LET THE FLAME BURN 4EVER.....   Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:53 pm

Yes, you do have a choice. A rebellion is fought out. It is not talked out.
Back to top Go down
kKbz
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist

PostSubject: Re: LET THE FLAME BURN 4EVER.....   Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:00 pm

Quote :
Yes, you do have a choice. A rebellion is fought out. It is not talked out.

Seriously .. you really dont know whats going on..

What you say is almost commonly hear from shows , books ..

In reality .. things dont normally happens or goes the way you tink it gonna be..

But well , I believe there will be people trying but not all are eligible or capable to negotiate with the organisers.

Which is why ..' Not every one has a choice , even if you do have a choice , its depends on how limits it gonna be '

Example : I dont think Konami will answer to all the emails , Letters .. If it does..

Means they will be receiving tons of Letters,emails, fone calls everyday

regarding :

- rulings
- management
- orders on cards,promos, etc..
- request on bla bla stuff to be release..

I dont think they will entertain all of it..
Back to top Go down
Sazabi
Elite Duelist
Elite Duelist

Number of posts : 1042

PostSubject: Re: LET THE FLAME BURN 4EVER.....   Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:06 pm

Please stop arguing...Flaming =/= Arguing.
Back to top Go down
kKbz
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist

PostSubject: Re: LET THE FLAME BURN 4EVER.....   Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:08 pm

Im just explaining to him -_-" ..

If you stills emo about losing to JH etc.. dont spam here ty..Wrong topic fyi
Back to top Go down
kyoju
SGDuelists Admin
SGDuelists Admin

PostSubject: Re: LET THE FLAME BURN 4EVER.....   Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:09 pm

My point is, it's better to make an effort instead of complaining here and hoping something will happen. Nothing will happen if you don't even try.
Back to top Go down
Sazabi
Elite Duelist
Elite Duelist

Number of posts : 1042

PostSubject: Re: LET THE FLAME BURN 4EVER.....   Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:10 pm

No lah. Not emo le. LOL

Sorry hor , if i did anything wrong
Back to top Go down
kKbz
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist

PostSubject: Re: LET THE FLAME BURN 4EVER.....   Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:11 pm

If i not wrong i did say things like..

Quote :

Why do you thinks that they not doing anyting ?

Actually some of them did so things like..

Cheatings days etc.. =x
Back to top Go down
kyoju
SGDuelists Admin
SGDuelists Admin

PostSubject: Re: LET THE FLAME BURN 4EVER.....   Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:12 pm

That's doing something? You're kidding me, right? It's just a blog where people can read. That's not doing anything. A blog is merely an online medium where the owner can post his ideas and opinions, it's not going to change anything.
Back to top Go down
kKbz
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist

PostSubject: Re: LET THE FLAME BURN 4EVER.....   Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:15 pm

Well , if you think thats not what u expect .. you expect more like? Just go ahead ..instead of saying ur ideals here why dont you go execute it?

I did quote tat sentence twice i tink ..

nvm i quote the third time wif some highlights words..

Quote :

It needs time .. my friend = ="
Back to top Go down
kyoju
SGDuelists Admin
SGDuelists Admin

PostSubject: Re: LET THE FLAME BURN 4EVER.....   Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:17 pm

I understand where you're coming from. If I am urged by many, sure, I will discuss and perhaps we can come up with a plan together.
Back to top Go down
kKbz
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist

PostSubject: Re: LET THE FLAME BURN 4EVER.....   Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:21 pm

Im just trying to tell you that my friends here is not complaining and did nothing like what u say etc..

They needs time to think or find ways to prevent any more such cases from happening in future plus this topic is for sharing thoughts and solutions.

So try refrain saying things that mights hurt people ' it's better to make an effort instead of complaining here and hoping something will happen. Nothing will happen '

Thx =)
Back to top Go down
AngryBoy92
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist

Number of posts : 601
Registration date : 2008-10-15

PostSubject: Re: LET THE FLAME BURN 4EVER.....   Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:26 pm

I think we should just wait for the next tourney and we will see whether did they change or not. I believed we have flamed enough and gave enough suggestions for them =)
Back to top Go down
ah jie
Privaron
Privaron

Number of posts : 4471
Registration date : 2007-12-18

PostSubject: Re: LET THE FLAME BURN 4EVER.....   Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:53 pm

wat the point of posting so much in the end thread kana lock ?/

Millennium Earl

Number of posts : 786
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: LET THE FLAME BURN 4EVER.....   Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:12 pm

post as much as possible before it is locked? xD

Privaron
Privaron

Number of posts : 1339
Registration date : 2007-12-21

PostSubject: Re: LET THE FLAME BURN 4EVER.....   Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:26 pm

the amount of flaming this time is nothing compared to 2007 xmas and last year worlds

BUYING TRADING SELLING THREAD CLICK HEREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Quote :
Everyone has a mask. And we have more than a mask. It's nothing to do with split personalities, just that we play too many roles in life.

A husband / father / son cannot play his 3 roles with the same mask. It'll be so weird!

But my question is, what is me behind my labels and my masks?
What is the real me?
Back to top Go down
DSummon
Millennium Earl
Millennium Earl

PostSubject: Re: LET THE FLAME BURN 4EVER.....   Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:28 pm

1. So far everything that has been said is by other members of their group. Non of the judges that day has come up to even admit they even make a mistake and it was a lousy tournament. Perhaps they even think it was good and we are having sour grapes (I know, I heard that comment 2 years back with my own ears). How to have improvement?

2. As players, there is very minimal we can do. End point is our market is not very big for Konami. If something can be done, it would have been done couple years ago when players spoke to the Konami representative that appears each year. What kind of rebellion you want? People all to boycott? Every year people say boycott, every year they still join, no diff so far. You want us to take air ticket and all fly to Japan to complain? Its easy to say start a rebellion or what not, but action speaks louder then words. Nothing has happened for last 3+ years, nothing will happen for the next 3+ as well.

3. Every year we say, hope next year is better, yet each year it gets worse then before. Further reinforces my point 1. Worse, from poor organization in the beginning, to now down right cheating with manual pairing as plain for all players to see. We understand there is budgetting and location issues. But this is already like, the 3rd time it is held there. Still the exact same problem as day 1, and the exact same complains of not enough time, so shortened, etc. Last year was judge can give survey on their own tournament + win lucky draw. This year is head judge can even join tournament. Nobody's ruling is perfect, I agree, doesnt that drive in the point that a head judge is supposed to WORK, and not join in the event?

In conclusion: Crappy tournament format, with no signs of improving at all. Unless JJ/MOV itself decides to wake up and do some changes, this opinion will not change. However, also to people who every year say boycott, but also join every year, only 1 word to describe. Hypocrite. And to the fake judges who make basic ruling mistakes, have poor organization / planning skills, and even outright cheat in plain sight with no inclination to improve. Uesless B@stards, rot in hell.

PS: To everyone, yes I have hate issues with incompetent fools who take up leadership roles. Live with it

Last edited by DSummon on Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
kyoju
SGDuelists Admin
SGDuelists Admin

PostSubject: Re: LET THE FLAME BURN 4EVER.....   Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:30 pm

I am sad that the forum does not have a "like" function (think Facebook), or I would've liked DSummon's post.
Back to top Go down
deathringer
Trainee Duelist
Trainee Duelist

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2009-06-24

PostSubject: Re: LET THE FLAME BURN 4EVER.....   Thu Nov 19, 2009 1:18 am

DS sounds damn fierce with that last line lols.
Back to top Go down
t3chy
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist

PostSubject: Re: LET THE FLAME BURN 4EVER.....   Thu Nov 19, 2009 2:01 am

all hail DS
Back to top Go down
bahamut84
Millennium Earl
Millennium Earl

Number of posts : 1232
Registration date : 2007-12-16

PostSubject: Re: LET THE FLAME BURN 4EVER.....   Thu Nov 19, 2009 9:21 am

Ok kia, next tournament boycott, im sure Benjamin can do well on his own next year lol =D

http://duelingdays.blogspot.com
Back to top Go down
http://duelingdays.blogspot.com
MintStar
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist

Number of posts : 216
Registration date : 2009-03-24

PostSubject: Re: LET THE FLAME BURN 4EVER.....   Thu Nov 19, 2009 9:47 am

So exciting while I was away lol...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LET THE FLAME BURN 4EVER.....   Thu Nov 19, 2009 11:04 am

kKbz wrote:
Quote :

Agree in both views..

Frankly speaking..

Btw , petition?

gg kkbz saying me liao T_T
Back to top Go down
DSummon
Millennium Earl
Millennium Earl

PostSubject: Re: LET THE FLAME BURN 4EVER.....   Thu Nov 19, 2009 12:41 pm

bahamut84 wrote:
Ok kia, next tournament boycott, im sure Benjamin can do well on his own next year lol =D

Shall we start a namelist of people who say they confirm boycott next year?

Then we bring a floor scrub for those who still join in the end. Because I expect 50% of the people will join in the end. Then we can do some nice cleaning on them.
Back to top Go down
kKbz
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist

PostSubject: Re: LET THE FLAME BURN 4EVER.....   Thu Nov 19, 2009 1:00 pm

Quote :
gg kkbz saying me liao T_T

Are u thinking too much -.-"..

Quote :

I think theres either the Angry Team or Mov Mights company him.. Doubt that he will be alone.

Quote :
Shall we start a namelist of people who say they confirm boycott next year?

Then we bring a floor scrub for those who still join in the end. Because I expect 50% of the people will join in the end. Then we can do some nice cleaning on them.

Definately you will find 50% or more people actually either say say only but stills join or you will be able to distinguish some people who only boast on stuffs they said ..

You sure you want to do it? The result could be ...

=x
Back to top Go down
t3chy
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist

PostSubject: Re: LET THE FLAME BURN 4EVER.....   Thu Nov 19, 2009 1:29 pm

meme first one on the list LOL
Back to top Go down
DSummon
Millennium Earl
Millennium Earl

PostSubject: Re: LET THE FLAME BURN 4EVER.....   Thu Nov 19, 2009 2:12 pm

LOL, make sure next year you dont come ask me for crap card to put in deck for asian tourney
Back to top Go down
Blackie
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist

PostSubject: Re: LET THE FLAME BURN 4EVER.....   Thu Nov 19, 2009 2:12 pm

Second. I go not to play, but to do business Very Happy
Back to top Go down
t3chy
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist

PostSubject: Re: LET THE FLAME BURN 4EVER.....   Thu Nov 19, 2009 2:24 pm

DSummon wrote:
LOL, make sure next year you dont come ask me for crap card to put in deck for asian tourney

tat was for baha's deck, lol @ u
Back to top Go down
nigelndj
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist

Number of posts : 192
Registration date : 2009-04-15

PostSubject: Re: LET THE FLAME BURN 4EVER.....   Thu Nov 19, 2009 2:26 pm

My Suggestion:

1)
Extend the tables further, behind there got alot of space. Can put like double the number of tables, thus can save more time.

2)
Make more announcements, sometimes the announcement not even complete, talk halfway then stop we all blur.

3)
Seperate the boosterpack sale area. The place already damn crammed, one side got a bunch of ppl sleeping and sitting, dont know doing what. Somemore wan to sell booster, ppl want to buy, stand there, MOV ask us dont crowd around. If i dont stand there stand where to buy?!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LET THE FLAME BURN 4EVER.....   Today at 2:18 am

Back to top Go down

LET THE FLAME BURN 4EVER.....
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next