Welcome to Yugioh! Singapore forum. Please login.

Have a nice day.

A place for YuGiOh fans or players to gather and chat

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

the forgotten beatstick deck... cyberdarks XD

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
slyx183
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist

Number of posts : 169
Registration date : 2009-08-16

PostSubject: the forgotten beatstick deck... cyberdarks XD   Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:06 pm

used to play cyberdarks a couple of years back, of course moved on to other things since then lol. came across my dismantled and dispersed cyberdark cards today, and decided to come up with this lol! R/F please! might play cydarks as a fun deck again.

Cyberdark

Main Deck: 40

Monsters: 22
3x Cyberdark Horn
3x Cyberdark Keel
3x Cyberdark Edge
1x Cyber Dragon
3x Masked Dragon
1x Twin-Headed Behemoth
2x Dragunity - Phalanx
3x Hunter Dragon
1x Dark Armed Dragon
2x Magical Merchant

Spells: 14
2x Allure of Darkness
3x Dark Eruption
2x Foolish Burial
1x Lightning Vortex
1x Limiter Removal
1x Future Fusion
1x Cyberdark Impact!
1x Overload Fusion
1x Dragon's Mirror
1x Heavy Storm

Traps: 4
1x Mirror Force
1x Raigeki Break
2x Threatening Roar

Extra Deck:
3x Cyberdark Dragon
1x Chimeratech Overdragon
1x Chimeratech Fortress Dragon
1x F.G.D.
1x Brionac, Dragon of the Ice Boundary
1x Goyo Guardian

Side Deck:
3x My Body as a Shield
1x Gorz, Emissary of Darkness
1x Smashing Ground
2x Tribute to the Doomed (discard effect to help fuel grave)
1x Cyberdark Impact!
3x Armed Dragon LV3
2x Armed Dragon LV5
2x Black Shining G

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

EDITTED 20/08/09

-2 twin headed behemoth
+2 Dragunity Phalanx
-1 Morphing Jar
-1 Lightning Vortex
+2 Magical Merchant
-1 Raigeki Break
+1 Dragon's Mirror

Last edited by slyx183 on Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:30 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
fireowners
Elite Duelist
Elite Duelist

Number of posts : 1332
Registration date : 2008-06-08

PostSubject: Re: the forgotten beatstick deck... cyberdarks XD   Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:42 pm

Y not trying out black bomber?? It can help u to pull out any lvl 7 synchros when u have an abandoned yberdark in ur graveyard...
Back to top Go down
slyx183
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist

PostSubject: Re: the forgotten beatstick deck... cyberdarks XD   Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:46 pm

hmm interesting that way i can also incorporate synchros hor... but wat do u suggest i kick?
Back to top Go down
pokekid88
Yugi Mutou
Yugi Mutou

Number of posts : 3820
Registration date : 2007-12-18

PostSubject: Re: the forgotten beatstick deck... cyberdarks XD   Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:47 pm

Dragonuity Phalanx please...

1000000% better then black bomber in cyberdark deck
Back to top Go down
http://time-to-get-pwned.blogspot.com/
slyx183
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist

PostSubject: Re: the forgotten beatstick deck... cyberdarks XD   Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:01 pm

uh sry i must disagree.

on cyberdark cards it doesn't say anything abt treating the equipped monster as an equip spell. it just says equip and add attack. so phalanx's effect wouldn't even activate in the 1st place... its just konami's way of nerfing dragunity so u can't use them with cydarks, only with their own theme.
Back to top Go down
fireowners
Elite Duelist
Elite Duelist

PostSubject: Re: the forgotten beatstick deck... cyberdarks XD   Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:44 am

Y not kicking out 2 twin headed??
Back to top Go down
pokekid88
Yugi Mutou
Yugi Mutou

PostSubject: Re: the forgotten beatstick deck... cyberdarks XD   Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:45 am

slyx183 wrote:
uh sry i must disagree.

on cyberdark cards it doesn't say anything abt treating the equipped monster as an equip spell. it just says equip and add attack. so phalanx's effect wouldn't even activate in the 1st place... its just konami's way of nerfing dragunity so u can't use them with cydarks, only with their own theme.

Did phalanx actually says about Equip SPELL cards?

Stop reading crap wikia translations and read japanese...

Unless konami is really so [censored by admin] up to use this kind of "wordings" to OWN people again... then this card is crap...X_X

then again...the crap wikia also says its good in cyberdark decks....WTF...X_X

JAP TEXT:

このカードがカードの効果によって装備カード扱いとして装備されている場合に発動する事ができる。装備されているこのカードを自分フィールド上に特殊召喚する。この効果は1ターンに1度しか使用できない。

装備カード not Equal to 装備魔法

Thats what i think...

LOL...

ドラグニティ-レギオン
このカードが召喚に成功した時、自分の墓地に存在するレベル3以下の「ドラグニティ」と名のついたドラゴン族モンスター1体を選択し、装備カード扱いとしてこのカードに装備する事ができる。[/b]自分の魔法&罠カードゾーンに存在する「ドラグニティ」と名のついたカード1枚を墓地へ送る事で、相手フィールド上に表側表示で存在するモンスター1体を破壊する。

サイバー・ダーク・エッジ
効果モンスター
星4/闇属性/機械族/攻 800/守 800
このカードが召喚に成功した時、自分の墓地に存在するレベル3以下のドラゴン族モンスター1体を選択してこのカードに装備カード扱いとして装備し、その攻撃力分だけこのカードの攻撃力をアップする。このカードは相手プレイヤーを直接攻撃する事ができる。その場合、このカードの攻撃力はダメージ計算時のみ半分になる。このカードが戦闘によって破壊される場合、代わりに装備したモンスターを破壊する。

same wordings?

Naturally, any cards that becomes equipment card due to effect are usually known as Equip spells...Since they are INDEED placed in the SPELL/TRAP zone...afterall...

装備カード状態のモンスターは、装備魔法扱い。
Back to top Go down
fireowners
Elite Duelist
Elite Duelist

PostSubject: Re: the forgotten beatstick deck... cyberdarks XD   Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:05 am

Pokekid, can u plz post english translations next time?? Not everyone is able to read jap..
Back to top Go down
pokekid88
Yugi Mutou
Yugi Mutou

PostSubject: Re: the forgotten beatstick deck... cyberdarks XD   Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:10 am

fireowners wrote:
Pokekid, can u plz post english translations next time?? Not everyone is able to read jap..

Thats y... Some english translations online is wrong.... Retranslating == X_X
Back to top Go down
lingbu
Judai Yuki
Judai Yuki

Number of posts : 2945

PostSubject: Re: the forgotten beatstick deck... cyberdarks XD   Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:12 am

add 3 magical merchant, 1 card trooper.
1 DRAGON mirror, 1 more cyber dark impact.
2 illusion master ( sac another monster other than this card, special one fusion, end turn destroy)

filter wif milling and get yr mirror or impact,
equip FGD or blue eye ultimate dragon.
there u go big monster in turn(s)
Back to top Go down
http://www.onepieceofbleach.com
slyx183
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist

PostSubject: Re: the forgotten beatstick deck... cyberdarks XD   Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:11 pm

pokekid88 wrote:
slyx183 wrote:
uh sry i must disagree.

Did phalanx actually says about Equip SPELL cards?

Stop reading crap wikia translations and read japanese...

Unless konami is really so [censored by admin] up to use this kind of "wordings" to OWN people again... then this card is crap...X_X

then again...the crap wikia also says its good in cyberdark decks....WTF...X_X

JAP TEXT:

このカードがカードの効果によって装備カード扱いとして装備されている場合に発動する事ができる。装備されているこのカードを自分フィールド上に特殊召喚する。この効果は1ターンに1度しか使用できない。

装備カード not Equal to 装備魔法

Thats what i think...

LOL...

ドラグニティ-レギオン
このカードが召喚に成功した時、自分の墓地に存在するレベル3以下の「ドラグニティ」と名のついたドラゴン族モンスター1体を選択し、装備カード扱いとしてこのカードに装備する事ができる。[/b]自分の魔法&罠カードゾーンに存在する「ドラグニティ」と名のついたカード1枚を墓地へ送る事で、相手フィールド上に表側表示で存在するモンスター1体を破壊する。

サイバー・ダーク・エッジ
効果モンスター
星4/闇属性/機械族/攻 800/守 800
このカードが召喚に成功した時、自分の墓地に存在するレベル3以下のドラゴン族モンスター1体を選択してこのカードに装備カード扱いとして装備し、その攻撃力分だけこのカードの攻撃力をアップする。このカードは相手プレイヤーを直接攻撃する事ができる。その場合、このカードの攻撃力はダメージ計算時のみ半分になる。このカードが戦闘によって破壊される場合、代わりに装備したモンスターを破壊する。

same wordings?

Naturally, any cards that becomes equipment card due to effect are usually known as Equip spells...Since they are INDEED placed in the SPELL/TRAP zone...afterall...

装備カード状態のモンスターは、装備魔法扱い。

...wow. duped by lolwiki again... damn it, lol. well, thnx for the heads up pokekid, but even with phalanx having synergy with cydarks, i think i'll only be running 1, at most 2, since while synchros are nice to incorporate, they aren't the main goal of playing a cydark deck.

@ lingbu

magical merchant will definitely be added to the deck, can't believe i missed that, only i feel maxing it out may be overkill. flip effects imo are still a tad slow in today's meta, despite the last banlist slowing many things down. illusion summer imo is yet again another flip, and a bit too situational (sacking another monster for one that will die in the end phase anyway?) and that is IF u can sure bring out cydark dragon the next turn, which can be stopped by natural beast, to something like magic jammer lol. hmm i don't really like mirror cos its better to have dragons in the grave than rfg. but i guess tech-ing 1 is ok as a last resort kinda thing... impact works great at 1, 2 just makes it conflict with dark eruption too much.

thnx for the fixes guys! lol i thought no one would bother fixing since this is only a fun deck anyway lol...
Back to top Go down
slyx183
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist

PostSubject: Re: the forgotten beatstick deck... cyberdarks XD   Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:26 pm

EDITTED 20/08/09

-2 twin headed behemoth
+2 Dragunity Phalanx
-1 Morphing Jar
-1 Lightning Vortex
+2 Magical Merchant
-1 Raigeki Break
+1 Dragon's Mirror
Back to top Go down
AmosCHARGE!
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist

Number of posts : 569
Registration date : 2009-05-16

PostSubject: Re: the forgotten beatstick deck... cyberdarks XD   Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:56 pm

lol, fun deck is still a deck, and i love fun decks =D

Hmmmm,Monsters seem strong , do you wanna add in Gorz or Trag, seems like an ok idea if Your Field gets cleared alot ( Cough* Judgement Dragon Opponent laughs * Cough)

Magical Merchant is a very nice card to run in decks like this,hmmm Have you found space to run COTH yet? : )

Overall seems solid, i wanna duel against this lol =D
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/Neuxcharge
slyx183
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist

PostSubject: Re: the forgotten beatstick deck... cyberdarks XD   Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:18 pm

hmm, gorz maybe be ok cos of dark support. but i have tr's in my trap lineup to stop otk. also siding body shield's (oh damn i really should get around to completing that)

umm coth, not the best card in this deck, honestly. cydarks only activate their effects when normal summoned, not ss-ed. so basically the only stuff ss-worthy are the fusions. which while fun do bust out, don't always come out.

haha i would love to play against u, although there may be some logistic issues hehe...=P
Back to top Go down
AmosCHARGE!
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist

PostSubject: Re: the forgotten beatstick deck... cyberdarks XD   Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:26 pm

lol, its ok im really patient lol, Still i remember in the past Cyberdarks were Awesome! Zane and Johan were My fav Characters from GX =D

But Cyberdark Impact (Booster pack) wasnt really that good, in fact it was crap >_<
Back to top Go down
slyx183
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist

PostSubject: Re: the forgotten beatstick deck... cyberdarks XD   Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:29 pm

no i mean i have the cards lol, just not in singapore xD my situation's kinda complex. basically i'm a singaporean but my dad's (not dark armed LOL moment of randomness) an expat in beijing. so yeah if u want to play me u have to wait till CNY or june-july cos that's the only time i have long sch hols to come back home =]
Back to top Go down
AmosCHARGE!
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist

PostSubject: Re: the forgotten beatstick deck... cyberdarks XD   Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:30 pm

lol, its ok ^_^
Back to top Go down
slyx183
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist

PostSubject: Re: the forgotten beatstick deck... cyberdarks XD   Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:36 pm

it'll be cool to meet each other the next time i visit tho, u know the whole cyber-reality friend thing =P
Back to top Go down
AmosCHARGE!
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist

PostSubject: Re: the forgotten beatstick deck... cyberdarks XD   Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:39 pm

AHA! That could mean that im actually a little girl who has a starfish fetish and you can actually be related to Benjamin ( SG Champ) !

It all makes sense!!! O.O

Cuz you may never know, i could actually be ............

A Cyber Ghost!!!!!!

Muahahahha

( Free bump + Random=Purewin!)
Back to top Go down
slyx183
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist

PostSubject: Re: the forgotten beatstick deck... cyberdarks XD   Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:43 pm

lol random indeed.

bump.
Back to top Go down
Axehead
Judai Yuki
Judai Yuki

Number of posts : 2490
Registration date : 2008-07-18

PostSubject: Re: the forgotten beatstick deck... cyberdarks XD   Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:48 pm

AmosCHARGE! wrote:
AHA! That could mean that im actually a little girl who has a starfish fetish and you can actually be related to Benjamin ( SG Champ) !

A Cyber Ghost!!!!!!

Muahahahha

What?
Back to top Go down
slyx183
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist

PostSubject: Re: the forgotten beatstick deck... cyberdarks XD   Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:56 pm

Axehead wrote:
AmosCHARGE! wrote:

A Cyber Ghost!!!!!!

Muahahahha

What?

lol amos on a rant on cyber anonimity, that's all =P. anyway back on topic any fixes u see axehead?
Back to top Go down
slyx183
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist

PostSubject: Re: the forgotten beatstick deck... cyberdarks XD   Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:32 pm

EDITTED:

+ Side Deck

bump.
Back to top Go down
pokekid88
Yugi Mutou
Yugi Mutou

PostSubject: Re: the forgotten beatstick deck... cyberdarks XD   Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:56 pm

Black Garden is nice in cyberdark decks too.. I think...
Back to top Go down
slyx183
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist

PostSubject: Re: the forgotten beatstick deck... cyberdarks XD   Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:19 pm

really? could u explain to me how that would work? i know that its nice to generate tokens to atk on ur opponent's field, but cydark's effects actually work better when u're opponent is defending.

but maybe u're seeing something i don't, so can u explain further?
Back to top Go down
Axehead
Judai Yuki
Judai Yuki

PostSubject: Re: the forgotten beatstick deck... cyberdarks XD   Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:34 pm

slyx183 wrote:
really? could u explain to me how that would work? i know that its nice to generate tokens to atk on ur opponent's field, but cydark's effects actually work better when u're opponent is defending.

but maybe u're seeing something i don't, so can u explain further?

Open garden, summon random monster, plant token appears. Activate gardens 2nd effect, sack the token for a monster with multiple of 800 attack, namely Cyberdarks.
Back to top Go down
slyx183
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist

PostSubject: Re: the forgotten beatstick deck... cyberdarks XD   Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:35 pm

well yeah, but then ur cydark effects won't activate... they only trigger when normal summoned...
Back to top Go down
Axehead
Judai Yuki
Judai Yuki

PostSubject: Re: the forgotten beatstick deck... cyberdarks XD   Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:47 pm

slyx183 wrote:
well yeah, but then ur cydark effects won't activate... they only trigger when normal summoned...

Yup, that's why Pokekid88 always comes up with weird combos that rarely work well.
Back to top Go down
slyx183
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist

PostSubject: Re: the forgotten beatstick deck... cyberdarks XD   Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:56 pm

Axehead wrote:
slyx183 wrote:

Yup, that's why Pokekid88 always comes up with weird combos that rarely work well.

don't be mean lah axehead, at least his dragunity phalanx idea was good for the deck.
Back to top Go down
Axehead
Judai Yuki
Judai Yuki

PostSubject: Re: the forgotten beatstick deck... cyberdarks XD   Fri Aug 21, 2009 2:04 am

slyx183 wrote:
Axehead wrote:
slyx183 wrote:

don't be mean lah axehead, at least his dragunity phalanx idea was good for the deck.

No lah, was meant in a joking way. Running gag for anyone who actually knows him in real life. I think we ALL know of the weird stuff he likes to do, along with his crazy obsession with his poke angry earthbounds.
Back to top Go down
slyx183
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist

PostSubject: Re: the forgotten beatstick deck... cyberdarks XD   Fri Aug 21, 2009 7:26 pm

Axehead wrote:
slyx183 wrote:
Axehead wrote:
slyx183 wrote:

No lah, was meant in a joking way. Running gag for anyone who actually knows him in real life. I think we ALL know of the weird stuff he likes to do, along with his crazy obsession with his poke angry earthbounds.

haha ok then. man i really wish i knew all of u in real life, cos the only ppl i get to play here are sibeh lan cheena ppl. i mean ok lah they're not that bad, use meta deck and all, but dunno how to play up to the level of the ppl i play in s'pore when i come back for hols.
Back to top Go down
DSummon
Millennium Earl
Millennium Earl

Number of posts : 1337
Registration date : 2007-12-15

PostSubject: Re: the forgotten beatstick deck... cyberdarks XD   Fri Aug 21, 2009 8:28 pm

lingbu wrote:
2 illusion master ( sac another monster other than this card, special one fusion, end turn destroy)

Shhhh! Dont reveal my new secret card
Back to top Go down
http://www.duelingdays.blogspot.com
fireowners
Elite Duelist
Elite Duelist

PostSubject: Re: the forgotten beatstick deck... cyberdarks XD   Fri Aug 21, 2009 8:51 pm

Where r u from?? If u want to play and stay near the west, we can meet up and play
Back to top Go down
slyx183
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist

PostSubject: Re: the forgotten beatstick deck... cyberdarks XD   Fri Aug 21, 2009 8:57 pm

fireowners wrote:
Where r u from?? If u want to play and stay near the west, we can meet up and play

lol i'm singaporean, but i don't live in singapore cos of my dad's work posting in china. so i only come back to singapore around CNY and june-july. if u can wait that long i can sms or pm u when i get back lol. most of the time i go to the khatib store. my sgp hp: 84084626 (of course in don't use it in china lah...)
Back to top Go down
fireowners
Elite Duelist
Elite Duelist

PostSubject: Re: the forgotten beatstick deck... cyberdarks XD   Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:00 pm

Okok. Y dun I meet u during cny? And during june we could also meet up for the worlds qualifier tournament
Back to top Go down
lingbu
Judai Yuki
Judai Yuki

PostSubject: Re: the forgotten beatstick deck... cyberdarks XD   Sat Aug 22, 2009 1:24 pm

DSummon wrote:
lingbu wrote:

Shhhh! Dont reveal my new secret card

even if i revealed, i dun think users here can use it as 'cheating ' as u HAHA.
illusion master call cyber end, summon cyber dark impact equip blue eye ulti, attack LIMIt break...
Back to top Go down
Axehead
Judai Yuki
Judai Yuki

PostSubject: Re: the forgotten beatstick deck... cyberdarks XD   Sat Aug 22, 2009 11:03 pm

slyx183 wrote:

Oh yeah, and actually...

Garden because it doesn't really hinder you. If halfs your 800 to 400, but you'll gain the Hunter Dragon's attack from the graveyard anyway, which brings it up to 2100. Not to mention garden is irritating to the opponent to. Obvious reasons.
Back to top Go down
DSummon
Millennium Earl
Millennium Earl

Number of posts : 1337
Registration date : 2007-12-15

PostSubject: Re: the forgotten beatstick deck... cyberdarks XD   Sun Aug 23, 2009 1:02 am

lingbu wrote:

even if i revealed, i dun think users here can use it as 'cheating ' as u HAHA.
illusion master call cyber end, summon cyber dark impact equip blue eye ulti, attack LIMIt break...

Nah, its called today used it to summon AGUG, attack, opp holy barrier cannot open, limit break for the win~

You know, the usual fun, lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.duelingdays.blogspot.com
jian_xin85
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2007-12-20

PostSubject: Re: the forgotten beatstick deck... cyberdarks XD   Sun Aug 23, 2009 1:47 am

yes yes DS it's mi .... i am the one who kanna tat ..... pain ..... otk
Back to top Go down
lingbu
Judai Yuki
Judai Yuki

PostSubject: Re: the forgotten beatstick deck... cyberdarks XD   Sun Aug 23, 2009 1:47 pm

jian_xin85 wrote:
yes yes DS it's mi .... i am the one who kanna tat ..... pain ..... otk

system down.

{i posted 12 hrs after u posted }
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the forgotten beatstick deck... cyberdarks XD   Today at 10:28 am

Back to top Go down

the forgotten beatstick deck... cyberdarks XD
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next