Welcome to Yugioh! Singapore forum. Please login.

Have a nice day.


A place for YuGiOh fans or players to gather and chat
 
HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Psychic/Tuner Deck version 1.0

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Psychokinesis
Trainee Duelist
Trainee Duelist


Number of posts : 4
Age : 24
Location : USA
Registration date : 2009-04-29

PostSubject: Psychic/Tuner Deck version 1.0   Thu Apr 30, 2009 3:39 am

Deck: 46

Monsters:23
Krebons x3
Mind Protector x3
Telekinetic Shocker x2
Psychic Snail x2
Docter Crainum x2
Master Gig x2
Psychic Commander x2
Power Injector x2
Pyschic Jumper x1
Grapple Blocker x1
Golden Ladybug x1
Quillbolt Hedgehog x1
Spirt Reaper x1

Spells:12
Teleport x2
Psychokinesis x1
Telekinetic Charging Cell x1
Emergency Teleport x1
Lightning Vortex x1
Sword of Revealing Light x1
Psi-Station x1
Monster Reborn x1
Brain Control x1
Level Limit - Area B x1
Heavy Storm x1

Traps:11
Telepathic Power x2
Mind Over Matter x2
Torrential Tribute x1
Defense Draw x1
Psychic Rejuvenation x1
Ordeal of A Traveller x1
Metaphysical Regeneration x1
Magic Cylinder x1
Psychic Overload x1

Side Deck:
Gaia Knight,The Force of Earth x1
Psychic Lifetrancer x2
Black Rose Dragon x1
Thought Ruler Archfiend x2

This is my deck its not done yet plz tell me what i should put in and what to take out! Thanks and Enjoy! cheers Cool
Back to top Go down
DSummon
Millennium Earl
Millennium Earl


Number of posts : 1337
Age : 32
Location : Duelist Academy
Registration date : 2007-12-15

PostSubject: Re: Psychic/Tuner Deck version 1.0   Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:32 pm

Im not exactly the expert on psychic decks but.... ever tried looking at this card before?

ANPR-JP057
Brain Development Research Laboratory
Magic - Field
When this card is on the field, you can in addition to a Normal Summon summon one extra Psychic Type monster once. When a Psychic type monster
is successfully summoned this way, put a Psycho Counter onto this card. Also, when you pay the Life Point cost to activate effect of a
Psychic Type monster on your field, you can put a Psycho Counter onto this card instead. When this card leaves the field, deal damages to
this card's controller equal to amount of Psycho Counter on this card x1000.

You can go to me and baha's blog, duelingdays.blogspot.com, there's a link there that goes to a video on massive abuse of this card.

PS: I applaud your duelist spirit that lets you build deck until 2+ am on a weekday night some more, LOLz
Back to top Go down
http://www.duelingdays.blogspot.com
asakura_y
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist


Number of posts : 663
Age : 31
Location : Singapore
Registration date : 2007-12-17

PostSubject: Re: Psychic/Tuner Deck version 1.0   Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:10 pm

DSummon wrote:
Im not exactly the expert on psychic decks but.... ever tried looking at this card before?

ANPR-JP057
Brain Development Research Laboratory
Magic - Field
When this card is on the field, you can in addition to a Normal Summon summon one extra Psychic Type monster once. When a Psychic type monster
is successfully summoned this way, put a Psycho Counter onto this card. Also, when you pay the Life Point cost to activate effect of a
Psychic Type monster on your field, you can put a Psycho Counter onto this card instead. When this card leaves the field, deal damages to
this card's controller equal to amount of Psycho Counter on this card x1000.

You can go to me and baha's blog, duelingdays.blogspot.com, there's a link there that goes to a video on massive abuse of this card.

PS: I applaud your duelist spirit that lets you build deck until 2+ am on a weekday night some more, LOLz

Well, if he's really from USA. Then 2+am is their equivalent of our 2pm.

I think he's playing TCG and OCG mixed. But good recommendation on the new card from ANPR.

Really hilarious when I saw opponent chain Cyclone after 20+ counters on the field card. LoL!
Back to top Go down
Axehead
Judai Yuki
Judai Yuki


Number of posts : 2490
Age : 21
Location : Singapore
Registration date : 2008-07-18

PostSubject: Re: Psychic/Tuner Deck version 1.0   Fri May 01, 2009 12:49 am

Lol, the Brain Factory quite risky sia.

Must run 3 Rainbow Life or even Barrel Behind the Door lols.
Back to top Go down
bishzor101
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist


Number of posts : 680
Age : 23
Location : Singapore
Registration date : 2008-11-29

PostSubject: Re: Psychic/Tuner Deck version 1.0   Fri May 01, 2009 12:50 am

asakura_y wrote:
DSummon wrote:
Im not exactly the expert on psychic decks but.... ever tried looking at this card before?

ANPR-JP057
Brain Development Research Laboratory
Magic - Field
When this card is on the field, you can in addition to a Normal Summon summon one extra Psychic Type monster once. When a Psychic type monster
is successfully summoned this way, put a Psycho Counter onto this card. Also, when you pay the Life Point cost to activate effect of a
Psychic Type monster on your field, you can put a Psycho Counter onto this card instead. When this card leaves the field, deal damages to
this card's controller equal to amount of Psycho Counter on this card x1000.

You can go to me and baha's blog, duelingdays.blogspot.com, there's a link there that goes to a video on massive abuse of this card.

PS: I applaud your duelist spirit that lets you build deck until 2+ am on a weekday night some more, LOLz

Well, if he's really from USA. Then 2+am is their equivalent of our 2pm.

I think he's playing TCG and OCG mixed. But good recommendation on the new card from ANPR.

Really hilarious when I saw opponent chain Cyclone after 20+ counters on the field card. LoL!

Its exactly 18 counters.
Back to top Go down
Axehead
Judai Yuki
Judai Yuki


Number of posts : 2490
Age : 21
Location : Singapore
Registration date : 2008-07-18

PostSubject: Re: Psychic/Tuner Deck version 1.0   Fri May 01, 2009 1:14 am

bishzor101 wrote:
asakura_y wrote:
DSummon wrote:
Im not exactly the expert on psychic decks but.... ever tried looking at this card before?

ANPR-JP057
Brain Development Research Laboratory
Magic - Field
When this card is on the field, you can in addition to a Normal Summon summon one extra Psychic Type monster once. When a Psychic type monster
is successfully summoned this way, put a Psycho Counter onto this card. Also, when you pay the Life Point cost to activate effect of a
Psychic Type monster on your field, you can put a Psycho Counter onto this card instead. When this card leaves the field, deal damages to
this card's controller equal to amount of Psycho Counter on this card x1000.

You can go to me and baha's blog, duelingdays.blogspot.com, there's a link there that goes to a video on massive abuse of this card.

PS: I applaud your duelist spirit that lets you build deck until 2+ am on a weekday night some more, LOLz

Well, if he's really from USA. Then 2+am is their equivalent of our 2pm.

I think he's playing TCG and OCG mixed. But good recommendation on the new card from ANPR.

Really hilarious when I saw opponent chain Cyclone after 20+ counters on the field card. LoL!

Its exactly 18 counters.

LOl, good job, you went to rewatch the vid and count.
Back to top Go down
XiaoCola
Elite Duelist
Elite Duelist


Number of posts : 1426
Age : 22
Location : On The Moon.
Registration date : 2009-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Psychic/Tuner Deck version 1.0   Fri May 01, 2009 1:15 am

Axehead wrote:
bishzor101 wrote:
asakura_y wrote:
DSummon wrote:
Im not exactly the expert on psychic decks but.... ever tried looking at this card before?

ANPR-JP057
Brain Development Research Laboratory
Magic - Field
When this card is on the field, you can in addition to a Normal Summon summon one extra Psychic Type monster once. When a Psychic type monster
is successfully summoned this way, put a Psycho Counter onto this card. Also, when you pay the Life Point cost to activate effect of a
Psychic Type monster on your field, you can put a Psycho Counter onto this card instead. When this card leaves the field, deal damages to
this card's controller equal to amount of Psycho Counter on this card x1000.

You can go to me and baha's blog, duelingdays.blogspot.com, there's a link there that goes to a video on massive abuse of this card.

PS: I applaud your duelist spirit that lets you build deck until 2+ am on a weekday night some more, LOLz

Well, if he's really from USA. Then 2+am is their equivalent of our 2pm.

I think he's playing TCG and OCG mixed. But good recommendation on the new card from ANPR.

Really hilarious when I saw opponent chain Cyclone after 20+ counters on the field card. LoL!

Its exactly 18 counters.

LOl, good job, you went to rewatch the vid and count.


1st:where is the vid?
2nd:dont ur comment sound insulting-.-
Back to top Go down
bishzor101
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist


Number of posts : 680
Age : 23
Location : Singapore
Registration date : 2008-11-29

PostSubject: Re: Psychic/Tuner Deck version 1.0   Fri May 01, 2009 1:16 am

I don't feel offended, I just counted while watching the guy counting the counters.
Back to top Go down
XiaoCola
Elite Duelist
Elite Duelist


Number of posts : 1426
Age : 22
Location : On The Moon.
Registration date : 2009-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Psychic/Tuner Deck version 1.0   Fri May 01, 2009 1:19 am

bishzor101 wrote:
I don't feel offended, I just counted while watching the guy counting the counters.

Aiyo
Bishzor,
u shld take this chance scold him marh
Back to top Go down
bishzor101
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist


Number of posts : 680
Age : 23
Location : Singapore
Registration date : 2008-11-29

PostSubject: Re: Psychic/Tuner Deck version 1.0   Fri May 01, 2009 1:19 am

How to scold him? Lazy scold la lol.
Back to top Go down
XiaoCola
Elite Duelist
Elite Duelist


Number of posts : 1426
Age : 22
Location : On The Moon.
Registration date : 2009-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Psychic/Tuner Deck version 1.0   Fri May 01, 2009 1:22 am

bishzor101 wrote:
How to scold him? Lazy scold la lol.

Just scold larh.
he soooooooooooooooooooo kind. wont attack back
Back to top Go down
bishzor101
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist


Number of posts : 680
Age : 23
Location : Singapore
Registration date : 2008-11-29

PostSubject: Re: Psychic/Tuner Deck version 1.0   Fri May 01, 2009 1:23 am

Then i be much kinder than him lolol
Back to top Go down
XiaoCola
Elite Duelist
Elite Duelist


Number of posts : 1426
Age : 22
Location : On The Moon.
Registration date : 2009-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Psychic/Tuner Deck version 1.0   Fri May 01, 2009 1:28 am

bishzor101 wrote:
Then i be much kinder than him lolol


U are letting him off too easily
Back to top Go down
Axehead
Judai Yuki
Judai Yuki


Number of posts : 2490
Age : 21
Location : Singapore
Registration date : 2008-07-18

PostSubject: Re: Psychic/Tuner Deck version 1.0   Fri May 01, 2009 1:41 am

XiaoCola wrote:
bishzor101 wrote:
Then i be much kinder than him lolol


U are letting him off too easily

Because he is a kind and good friendly forumer like me ^^

Unlike SOME people...
Back to top Go down
ott
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist


Number of posts : 201
Age : 33
Location : Singapore
Registration date : 2009-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Psychic/Tuner Deck version 1.0   Fri May 01, 2009 1:47 am

I think Brain Development Research Laboratory is a risky card, your opponent can OTK with a MST Very Happy
Back to top Go down
XiaoCola
Elite Duelist
Elite Duelist


Number of posts : 1426
Age : 22
Location : On The Moon.
Registration date : 2009-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Psychic/Tuner Deck version 1.0   Fri May 01, 2009 1:48 am

ott wrote:
I think Brain Development Research Laboratory is a risky card, your opponent can OTK with a MST Very Happy


LIke i alway sae:
no pain,
no gain
Back to top Go down
asakura_y
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist


Number of posts : 663
Age : 31
Location : Singapore
Registration date : 2007-12-17

PostSubject: Re: Psychic/Tuner Deck version 1.0   Fri May 01, 2009 2:54 am

I'm afraid there's too little experts on Psychic decks in here. But I'll try to offer some advice.

Side-deck consists of 15 cards. The one you're showing should be Extra deck instead. Add Magical Android and Stardust Dragon to your Extra deck. Too good an offer to pass off.

Reducing deck size to 40-42 cards:

Remove:
Mind Protector x3
Telekinetic Shocker x2
Docter Cranium x2
Golden Ladybug x1
Quillbolt Hedgehog x1
Spirit Reaper x1
Level Limit - Area B x1
Telepathic Power x2
Psychic Rejuvenation x1
Metaphysical Regeneration x1

I don't see real purpose in putting them.

Add:
Psychic Snail x1
Reinforced Human Psychic Borg x2
Mind over matter x1

If you're going for the Brain Development Research Laboratory route, add in Terraforming or Ancient Fairy Dragon to your Extra deck.

That's all I can think of for now. Have fun.
Back to top Go down
Psychokinesis
Trainee Duelist
Trainee Duelist


Number of posts : 4
Age : 24
Location : USA
Registration date : 2009-04-29

PostSubject: Re: Psychic/Tuner Deck version 1.0   Fri May 01, 2009 6:49 am

Hey thanks everyone I'll look at this video and stuff about the field card. which really all u need to counter its effect is have Prime Material Dragon on the field so instead of losing life points u gain the number of counters x 1000. So u could destoy it your self and gain! =D Oh and Ty Dsummon cause u were the first to tell me about this awesome field card! Oh and Xiao Cola I agree "No Pain, No Gain" LOLz Plus, asakura_y I think I'll try u deck advice out it looks promising! =)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Psychic/Tuner Deck version 1.0   Today at 2:50 pm

Back to top Go down
 
Psychic/Tuner Deck version 1.0
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Psychic/Tuner Deck version 1.0
» Psychic Gustos
» DaD's vacation in the Underworld
» Gusto/Psychics
» Earthbound Immortal Cosmo Deck Version 1.0

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: YUGIOH :: YuGiOh! General :: Deck Garage-
Jump to: