Welcome to Yugioh! Singapore forum. Please login.

Have a nice day.


A place for YuGiOh fans or players to gather and chat
 
HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Core-Chimair's Steel Core

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
XiaoCola
Elite Duelist
Elite Duelist


Number of posts : 1426
Age : 22
Location : On The Moon.
Registration date : 2009-02-07

PostSubject: Core-Chimair's Steel Core   Sun Apr 19, 2009 8:06 am

Hi, once again, i am Back to ask Question.
Today, i am gonna ask about Core-Chimair's Steel Core
EFFECT:
[Normal Spell]
During your Draw Phase, if this card is in your Graveyard, you can add this card to your hand instead of drawing, and/or send 1 "Koa'ki Meiru" monster from your hand to your Graveyard to add this card to your hand.



There is This part of the Card i Dun Get. and it is:
"can add this card to your hand instead of drawing, and/or send 1 "Koa'ki Meiru" monster from your hand to your Graveyard to add this card to your hand"

The Main thing i want to know is wad does that and/or mean??


1.So if i have 2 Core-Chimair's Steel Core in my Graveyard,I can:
-Only take 1 Back by the skipping of Draw phrase?
-Take 1 Back By Skipping of Draw Phrase and Take the other by dropping 1 Core Chimair?



2.Also, The Dropping of 1 Core Chimair to return a Core-Chimair's Steel Core, can only be activated at draw phrase?


Which is the answer?
The Ruling in Wikia Dun help,
After all, They Are Made By Player,
Just For Player.

Wikia Ruling Page of Core-Chimair's Steel Core:
http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Card_Rulings:Iron_Core_of_Koa%27ki_Meiru
Back to top Go down
DSummon
Millennium Earl
Millennium Earl


Number of posts : 1337
Age : 32
Location : Duelist Academy
Registration date : 2007-12-15

PostSubject: Re: Core-Chimair's Steel Core   Sun Apr 19, 2009 9:16 am

I dont know which place you got that translation from, so I got a more accurate one from dmcomet. I tend to find the translations here more accurate. (I should know, I can read japanese. The translations are more like just a quick reference for me)

RGBT-JP055
Steel Core of Core Chimail
Magic - Normal
When this card is in Graveyard, during your Draw Phase instead of drawing a card, you can add this card to your hand. Also, by sending a
[Core Chimail] monster from your hand to Graveyard during your Draw Phase, add this card from your Graveyard to hand.
Rare

Anyway, just go through this and think abit, all your questions have been answered.
Back to top Go down
http://www.duelingdays.blogspot.com
XiaoCola
Elite Duelist
Elite Duelist


Number of posts : 1426
Age : 22
Location : On The Moon.
Registration date : 2009-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Core-Chimair's Steel Core   Sun Apr 19, 2009 10:51 am

erm DS, my translate from yugioh.wikia.com
Back to top Go down
bahamut84
Millennium Earl
Millennium Earl


Number of posts : 1232
Age : 32
Location : Antartica
Registration date : 2007-12-16

PostSubject: Re: Core-Chimair's Steel Core   Sun Apr 19, 2009 11:02 am

DS u Scrub, it is taken from the English text of the Core lah! There is an english version of the card =)

_________________

http://duelingdays.blogspot.com
Back to top Go down
http://duelingdays.blogspot.com
XiaoCola
Elite Duelist
Elite Duelist


Number of posts : 1426
Age : 22
Location : On The Moon.
Registration date : 2009-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Core-Chimair's Steel Core   Sun Apr 19, 2009 11:05 am

so is which?
the english or the dmcomet de?
Back to top Go down
bahamut84
Millennium Earl
Millennium Earl


Number of posts : 1232
Age : 32
Location : Antartica
Registration date : 2007-12-16

PostSubject: Re: Core-Chimair's Steel Core   Sun Apr 19, 2009 11:10 am

It means you can do both, or do either?

_________________

http://duelingdays.blogspot.com
Back to top Go down
http://duelingdays.blogspot.com
XiaoCola
Elite Duelist
Elite Duelist


Number of posts : 1426
Age : 22
Location : On The Moon.
Registration date : 2009-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Core-Chimair's Steel Core   Sun Apr 19, 2009 11:36 am

bahamut84 wrote:
It means you can do both, or do either?



LOL. baha, u not answering de question....
i oso noe can either do both or do only 1....
is just which is correct-.-
Back to top Go down
bahamut84
Millennium Earl
Millennium Earl


Number of posts : 1232
Age : 32
Location : Antartica
Registration date : 2007-12-16

PostSubject: Re: Core-Chimair's Steel Core   Sun Apr 19, 2009 11:51 am

I dont understand why is there a question in the first place.

It is already in english.

and as for your second question, it can be answered by reading like the first 4 words.

_________________

http://duelingdays.blogspot.com
Back to top Go down
http://duelingdays.blogspot.com
DSummon
Millennium Earl
Millennium Earl


Number of posts : 1337
Age : 32
Location : Duelist Academy
Registration date : 2007-12-15

PostSubject: Re: Core-Chimair's Steel Core   Sun Apr 19, 2009 4:50 pm

LOL, orhz, izzit? LOLz.

Anywayz, both have the same meaning, its just that the dmcomet one is kinda more obvious
Back to top Go down
http://www.duelingdays.blogspot.com
Axehead
Judai Yuki
Judai Yuki


Number of posts : 2490
Age : 21
Location : Singapore
Registration date : 2008-07-18

PostSubject: Re: Core-Chimair's Steel Core   Sun Apr 19, 2009 10:59 pm

So if you actually read it over carefully, there shouldn't really be an issue over the card in the first place.
Back to top Go down
XiaoCola
Elite Duelist
Elite Duelist


Number of posts : 1426
Age : 22
Location : On The Moon.
Registration date : 2009-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Core-Chimair's Steel Core   Thu Apr 23, 2009 5:23 pm

bahamut84 wrote:
I dont understand why is there a question in the first place.

It is already in english.

and as for your second question, it can be answered by reading like the first 4 words.

So it is a must to only be able to drop core chimair monster on draw phrase??
doesnt tat contridict the eff in dmcomet?
cos it doesnt sae nid to be in draw phrase
Back to top Go down
bahamut84
Millennium Earl
Millennium Earl


Number of posts : 1232
Age : 32
Location : Antartica
Registration date : 2007-12-16

PostSubject: Re: Core-Chimair's Steel Core   Fri Apr 24, 2009 11:58 am

When in doubt, just follow the english text because that will be the accurate one.

_________________

http://duelingdays.blogspot.com
Back to top Go down
http://duelingdays.blogspot.com
Akira
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist


Number of posts : 163
Age : 29
Location : Singapore
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: Core-Chimair's Steel Core   Fri Apr 24, 2009 2:35 pm

XiaoCola wrote:
So it is a must to only be able to drop core chimair monster on draw phrase??
doesnt tat contridict the eff in dmcomet?
cos it doesnt sae nid to be in draw phrase

DSummon wrote:
RGBT-JP055
Steel Core of Core Chimail
Magic - Normal
When this card is in Graveyard, during your Draw Phase instead of drawing a card, you can add this card to your hand. Also, by sending a [Core Chimail] monster from your hand to Graveyard during your Draw Phase, add this card from your Graveyard to hand.
Rare

What contradiction?


Let the following effects be known as A and B respectively:
During your Draw Phase, if this card is in your Graveyard, you can
A. add this card to your hand instead of drawing, and/or
B. send 1 "Koa'ki Meiru" monster from your hand to your Graveyard to add this card to your hand.

Which is to say that any of the following occurrence is possible:
1. You chose to activate A only. ("or" occurrence)
2. You chose to activate B only. ("or" occurrence)
3. You chose to activate both A and B. ("and" occurrence)

The usage of "and/or" is to indicate that the effects are not necessarily mutually exclusive. Although "or" can also be used in cases where the choices are not necessarily exclusive, Konami has restricted the usage of "or" for exclusive choices, using "and/or" for non-exclusive choices instead.
Back to top Go down
http://duelistcodex.wordpress.com/
XiaoCola
Elite Duelist
Elite Duelist


Number of posts : 1426
Age : 22
Location : On The Moon.
Registration date : 2009-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Core-Chimair's Steel Core   Fri Apr 24, 2009 7:40 pm

Akira wrote:
XiaoCola wrote:
So it is a must to only be able to drop core chimair monster on draw phrase??
doesnt tat contridict the eff in dmcomet?
cos it doesnt sae nid to be in draw phrase

DSummon wrote:
RGBT-JP055
Steel Core of Core Chimail
Magic - Normal
When this card is in Graveyard, during your Draw Phase instead of drawing a card, you can add this card to your hand. Also, by sending a [Core Chimail] monster from your hand to Graveyard during your Draw Phase, add this card from your Graveyard to hand.
Rare

What contradiction?


Let the following effects be known as A and B respectively:
During your Draw Phase, if this card is in your Graveyard, you can
A. add this card to your hand instead of drawing, and/or
B. send 1 "Koa'ki Meiru" monster from your hand to your Graveyard to add this card to your hand.

Which is to say that any of the following occurrence is possible:
1. You chose to activate A only. ("or" occurrence)
2. You chose to activate B only. ("or" occurrence)
3. You chose to activate both A and B. ("and" occurrence)

The usage of "and/or" is to indicate that the effects are not necessarily mutually exclusive. Although "or" can also be used in cases where the choices are not necessarily exclusive, Konami has restricted the usage of "or" for exclusive choices, using "and/or" for non-exclusive choices instead.


opps didnt saw the during draw phrase in
"Also, by sending a [Core Chimail] monster from your hand to Graveyard during your Draw Phase "


sorry Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Core-Chimair's Steel Core   Today at 2:08 am

Back to top Go down
 
Core-Chimair's Steel Core
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Core-Chimair's Steel Core
» Core Chimair
» [080726] Hyori - U Go Girl MBC Music Core [410M/tp]
» [130601] Hyori - Interview, Bad Girls, Ending @ MBC Music Core
» heater core flow restrictor alternative?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: YUGIOH :: YuGiOh! General :: Ruling Questions and Card Translations-
Jump to: