World Championship Qualifiers 2013Venue:
4th August 2013Registration:
1000hrs - 1100hrs Entry Fee:
Note: Late comers will not be entertainedPrizesWinner
: Prize Playmat and Tournament Pack 2013 Vol 3 Advanced Pack x22nd Place
: Prize Playmat, Tournament Pack 2013 Vol 3 Advanced Pack x1 and Tournament Pack 2013 Vol 3 x13rd Place
: Prize Playmat and Tournament Pack 2013 Vol 3 Advanced Pack x1Registration
- Onsite registration will be held on 4 August
- Only the representing Worlds Finalist and the top 31 players in the rankings will be allowed to participate
(Based on Singapore ranking results as of end July from the official Konami site: http://www.yugioh-card.com/hk/event/ranking_tournament_2013.php?lang=en&ct=hk)
- If you qualify but do not register on-site in time for the tournament or are unable to attend on that day, the tournament will commence in your absence.Format for Singapore Qualifiers6 round swiss, cut to top 8 single eliminationRules for main and mini qualifiers
1. Deck Construction Rules
Deck must be between 40 to 60 cards, inclusive.
Extra Deck, while optional, must be between 0 to 15 cards, inclusive.
Side Deck, while optional, must be between 0 to 15 cards, inclusive.
2. Time limit of each match: 35 mins
3. No Fake cards or Proxys allowed in the event.
4. 1st MAR 2013 OCG Ban and Restricted list used in Tournament. Check the link below for detailed list.
5. 19th March 2011 Priority Ruling in effect.
6. Card Legality
All OCG/TCG cards are legal. All language cards allowed.
7. Any players who are found cheating or changing of cards during the tournament will be disqualified immediately.
8. Only original Konami YuGiOh deck protectors can be used.
Note: Character, duel disk, TCG YuGiOh protectors will be allowed.
9. Double layer deck protectors are allowed, provided the outer layer must be a transparent deck protector. Players must use same color protectors for their decks, extra deck and side deck. No markings are allowed on protectors.
Note: Ultra pro is allowed, but the side with the ultra pro label to be placed on the front of the card (card image and effect), not on the back of the card (standard card backing)
10. Judges have the right to disqualify duelist who misconduct or violate rules.
11. Judges decision is final.
More rules and regulation can be found in http://www.konami-asia.com/th/yugi5d/en/event/dk_rule.html
12. Players who join must be a Singapore Citizen or Singapore PR.
13. Players are reminded to bring along the following
. Duelist ID card
*Players are reminded to bring either pen and paper or calculator to calculate life points.
14. ALL PLAYERS MUST HAVE DUELIST ID TO JOIN, CLICK HERE TO APPLY