Welcome to Yugioh! Singapore forum. Please login.

Have a nice day.

A place for YuGiOh fans or players to gather and chat

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Zombie-Chain-Destruction [ZCD]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
pokekid88
Yugi Mutou
Yugi Mutou

Number of posts : 3820
Registration date : 2007-12-18

PostSubject: Zombie-Chain-Destruction [ZCD]   Tue Dec 09, 2008 1:19 am

Just thought of this idea somehow....since zombie became so widely used now...

Btw, the destruction here refers to deck destruction...aka milling...^_^

Monsters (20):

3 Soul-Absorbing Bone Tower
3 Mezuki
3 Zombie Master
3 Pyramid Turtle
3 Iron Chain Snake
2 Plaguespreader Zombie
2 Ryu-koki
1 Lightsworn Soceress - Laila

Spell (17):

3 Zombie World
3 Book Of Life
3 Hand Destruction
2 Terra Forming
2 Card Of Safe Return
1 Monster Reborn
1 Card Destruction
1 Swords Of Revealing Light

Traps (3):

1 Mirror Force
1 Torrential Tribute
1 Bottomless Trap Hole

Extra Deck:

3 Iron Chain Dragon
2 Goyou Guardian
Back to top Go down
http://time-to-get-pwned.blogspot.com/
AceNeos
Duelist
Duelist

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2008-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Zombie-Chain-Destruction [ZCD]   Wed Dec 10, 2008 9:34 pm

Well... If u are trying to mill ppl then u shud not let them destroy ur bone tower LOL i would put 3 solemn judgment to block out things like lightning vortex and heavy storm etc. coz things like card of safe return and zombie world are essential. Umm and try adding level limit b and gravity bind to stop attacks. And 1 more Laila to mill ur own zombie to grave while can destroy spell trap?
Back to top Go down
pokekid88
Yugi Mutou
Yugi Mutou

PostSubject: Re: Zombie-Chain-Destruction [ZCD]   Wed Dec 10, 2008 11:22 pm

AceNeos wrote:
Well... If u are trying to mill ppl then u shud not let them destroy ur bone tower LOL i would put 3 solemn judgment to block out things like lightning vortex and heavy storm etc. coz things like card of safe return and zombie world are essential. Umm and try adding level limit b and gravity bind to stop attacks. And 1 more Laila to mill ur own zombie to grave while can destroy spell trap?

Eh....if u see carefully, this is meant to be a offensive mill deck...else I won't put iron chain snake in...>_<

As for solemn, what can i take out for it?
Back to top Go down
Luke
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist

Number of posts : 170
Registration date : 2008-11-21

PostSubject: Re: Zombie-Chain-Destruction [ZCD]   Thu Dec 11, 2008 12:28 pm

In my opinion, Zombie World is reluctant, you're not using the essential cards to bring out it's finest potential.

For a field card, Black Garden would do much better. Your foes would eventually acting like a coward with their creatures weakened. And each time you summon/special summon a monster (which is quite easy and common for you), they would have a Rose Token spawn on their field. The Rose Token might be a threat, but if you are able to mass spawn them on your opponent's field, then they would be unable to summon their creatures. And even if they did, who would be afraid of a Goyo Guardian with an attack of 1400? By the way, do not replace all of Zombie World with Black Garden. Just one Black Garden would do, as you would still need Zombie World for your Zombie Master to pull his punch.

Card Destruction might be unnecessary as most of your cards play an important role, you wouldn't want to discard them even when you have multiple copies in your deck.

I did say that Dark Bribe works better than Solemn Judgment, since it forces your opponent to draw an additional card. You wouldn't need a Bottemless Trap Hole if you decided to add a Solemn Judgment.

By the way, I strongly believe that you will mill yourself out faster than your opponent. Might as well try out Everliving Underworld Cannon to damage your opponent whenever you special summoned a Zombie Monster. Terra Forming is for deck thinning purpose, three is already too much for your deck, two would be just nice. But it's actually up to you.
Back to top Go down
pokekid88
Yugi Mutou
Yugi Mutou

PostSubject: Re: Zombie-Chain-Destruction [ZCD]   Thu Dec 11, 2008 5:32 pm

Luke wrote:
In my opinion, Zombie World is reluctant, you're not using the essential cards to bring out it's finest potential.

For a field card, Black Garden would do much better. Your foes would eventually acting like a coward with their creatures weakened. And each time you summon/special summon a monster (which is quite easy and common for you), they would have a Rose Token spawn on their field. The Rose Token might be a threat, but if you are able to mass spawn them on your opponent's field, then they would be unable to summon their creatures. And even if they did, who would be afraid of a Goyo Guardian with an attack of 1400? By the way, do not replace all of Zombie World with Black Garden. Just one Black Garden would do, as you would still need Zombie World for your Zombie Master to pull his punch.

Card Destruction might be unnecessary as most of your cards play an important role, you wouldn't want to discard them even when you have multiple copies in your deck.

I did say that Dark Bribe works better than Solemn Judgment, since it forces your opponent to draw an additional card. You wouldn't need a Bottemless Trap Hole if you decided to add a Solemn Judgment.

By the way, I strongly believe that you will mill yourself out faster than your opponent. Might as well try out Everliving Underworld Cannon to damage your opponent whenever you special summoned a Zombie Monster. Terra Forming is for deck thinning purpose, three is already too much for your deck, two would be just nice. But it's actually up to you.

I'm using zombie world cuz then I'll be able to sp summon back chain snake for more milling power using zombie masters.... Removing Zombie world and whole deck is a goner...>_<
Back to top Go down
Luke
Junior Duelist
Junior Duelist

Number of posts : 170
Registration date : 2008-11-21

PostSubject: Re: Zombie-Chain-Destruction [ZCD]   Thu Dec 11, 2008 6:18 pm

Lol, I didn't say remove lah. I said you can change one of them to Black Garden. You can try replacing it and play with your friends. See whether it's effective or not. Smile
Back to top Go down
kKbz
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist

Number of posts : 715
Registration date : 2007-12-23

PostSubject: Re: Zombie-Chain-Destruction [ZCD]   Sun Dec 14, 2008 10:58 pm

Nowadays much deck are similar.. synchro here n there.. to be abit playable or competitive.. it will be better if you put some traps in like Raigeki Break/Thunder Break .. ^^" its quite a kool card for zombie =/
Back to top Go down
Evalance
Duelist
Duelist

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2008-12-27

PostSubject: Re: Zombie-Chain-Destruction [ZCD]   Tue Jan 13, 2009 8:14 pm

Forget abt solemn pay so much for wad just use dark bribe it is cheap to use and convenient without much disadvantage
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zombie-Chain-Destruction [ZCD]   Today at 7:12 am

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1