Welcome to Yugioh! Singapore forum. Please login.

Have a nice day.

A place for YuGiOh fans or players to gather and chat

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

deformers. they r a really deformed bunch

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
jadow
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist

Number of posts : 675
Registration date : 2008-08-16

PostSubject: deformers. they r a really deformed bunch   Tue Dec 02, 2008 7:54 pm

16 monsters
Morphtronic Boardon x3
Morphtronic Radion x3
Gadget Driver x3
Morphtronic Celfon x3
Morphtronic Boomboxen x3
sangan x1

15 magic
Morphtronic Field x3
terraforming x1
monster reborn x1
remote control x2
mystical space typhoon x1
Morphtronic Accelerator x2
machine duplication x2
swords of revealing light x1
lightning vortex x1
united we stand x1

10 traps
curse of anibus x2
bottomless traphole x2
solemn judgement x3
Deformer Barrier x2 <- normally sided, but its here bec i meet too many oppression ppl.
mirror force x1

any comments? Morphtronic Accelerator sometimes get deaddrawed... terra at 1 bec i only have 1 and only have space for 1.should i have a limiter removal? bec the only effect targets i have for it r Morphtronic Boomboxens.... should i have PWWB instead of bottomless?

Last edited by jadow on Mon Feb 09, 2009 1:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DSummon
Millennium Earl
Millennium Earl

Number of posts : 1337
Registration date : 2007-12-15

PostSubject: Re: deformers. they r a really deformed bunch   Wed Dec 10, 2008 5:16 pm

Terraforming is actually not bad. But since you are adding, you might wanna consider adding 3 Gear city, 2 antique gear dragon? I tried that, not bad actually. With bodon and radion, you might even want to consider 1 cydra, and 2 honest?

Magnen I assume is the stop attack thing? Quite crappy.. You might wanna try 3 copies of mobile phone. Camera abit no point also.

Magic why not play deformer speed unit? Quite a versatile card actually. 2 or 3 copies is your choice. And I even played 1 D-cord, it was actually quite interesting. Enemy controller 1 copy is enough. No power of unity? Then if playing slow, add a swords of light. Good method to hold them down, rather then wasting the enemy controller just to add 300atk.

Traps wise, what in the world is monitron? Either way, from what i know of the traps, bad idea, remove them. You might wanna put 1/2 of the counter trap for cuteness, but thats the most of it. Bottomless abit hmmm.... Might as well play 2 copies of phoenix wind blast? Best meta card at the moment. You might wanna consider stuff like tempest/zero gravity even if thats your cup of tea. But if you are playing slow, then god declaration is the way to go. Maybe peace treaty? If you play 3 mobile phone, getting 2+k out of it is usually quite easy.
Back to top Go down
http://www.duelingdays.blogspot.com
Evalance
Duelist
Duelist

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2008-12-27

PostSubject: Re: deformers. they r a really deformed bunch   Tue Jan 13, 2009 8:17 pm

Yah tottally agree with Dsummon. Handphone boost power if got 3 in atk post each is 3400atk. REBORN OF BATTERYMAN OTK
Back to top Go down
jadow
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist

PostSubject: Re: deformers. they r a really deformed bunch   Wed Jan 14, 2009 12:35 am

oops. nvr see got a kind soul who actually helped me >< thank you DSummon~~.

16 monsters
Morphtronic Boardon x3
submarineroid x2
Morphtronic Radion x3
Gadget Driver x3
Morphtronic Celfon x3
Ancient gear dragon x2

16 magic
Morphtronic Field x3
Gear city x3
terraforming x3
monster reborn x1
limiter removal x1
mystical space typhoon x1
heavy storm x1
Morphtronic Accelerator x2
Morphtronic Cord x1

9 traps
curse of anibus x2
bottomless traphole x2
PWWB x2
solemn judgement x3

hm... like this?actually i wouldnt 3x gear city de. but since got so many destroy magic/trap and friends plus can stop otk i added 1 more. Razz

bordon cannot honest? its earth... thats y i didnt add honest and cyber dra...

wat i dont get is y mobile phone add attack. i thought is radio. btw i given up rmbing their names. going to call them by the appliance they come from...

shuld i add machine duplication? seems like a good idea.then stumbling/gravity bind/level limit area B??my only fear is they interfere with the gear dragon. btw i nvr looked at the newer deformers. settle here 1st.

batteryman otk seems more doable. esp with so graceful revival and limit reverse. + battery itself got so many special summon tatics... easy to inferno reckless.easy to pawn with honest too.

wat is tempest? inferno tempest?? o.0
Back to top Go down
Evalance
Duelist
Duelist

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2008-12-27

PostSubject: Re: deformers. they r a really deformed bunch   Wed Jan 14, 2009 5:27 pm

LOL sry about that it is actually a pager or wadever its called LOL handphone is the roll dice der, anyways i nid to find a way to combine radion and AA together to really show off. Haha working on it now...
Back to top Go down
jadow
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist

PostSubject: Re: deformers. they r a really deformed bunch   Wed Jan 14, 2009 9:51 pm

parallel lines will nvr intersect. unless in a plane. their only common point is thunder and light.Not enuf if u ask me.
Back to top Go down
jadow
Senior Duelist
Senior Duelist

PostSubject: Re: deformers. they r a really deformed bunch   Tue Feb 10, 2009 10:02 pm

New formula. help pls. should i add a pachinn? the sling shot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: deformers. they r a really deformed bunch   Today at 8:29 pm

Back to top Go down

deformers. they r a really deformed bunch
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1